How about we have ourselves a good old fashion Moon Man thread

How about we have ourselves a good old fashion Moon Man thread.
Pepe's lately been stealing the spotlight, and Moon Man needs some love tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/kkkmoon/res/7.html
cli
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aww shit nigga

Niggers detected.
Have a wallpaper.

Fucking newfags

is it just me or is this the best song ever?

Nope, it's this one. "49 faggots and 1 dunecoon"

Trump winning the election has whitepilled the fuck out of me.
Here's to the good days to come.

Looks like Jewtube took the album down. Shame, since it's my favourite Moonman album. At least I still have it on my phone.

someone needs to make some animations with Moon man with the software "Character animator"

How embarrassing

Have the gif version

Webm'd 4u

Beautiful. Love the picture to the right.

Needs more guns and gore.

Another Webm hot off the encoder

And I've got that one too

Webms incoming

So I'm trying to make a moonman song but I'm shit at lyrics. Anyone wanna help?

I walk into the K F C strapped with my gat about to attack goin' ratta tat tat until there's no more fat black cum sacks left in the pack, the racists are hacks so I gotta get their slack, don't worry I don't kill innocents, I'm only here to murder all the shit-skinned dissidents, they didn't even hear me cause all they do is bicker, didn't see the big hitter, the white city slicker. I almost feel bad when I put down an animal, but my undergrad is in knotting rope under mandibles. Rational adaptable a casual right wing radical, practical and fanatical I didn't get risk capital, that's laughable. I got my start in the streets, when some nigger breached the peace by shooting some police,

████████████
       CAKE CAKE CAKE
     ACHE ACHE ACHE
   BAKE BAKE BAKE
  ·······················
♫·♫·♫·♫·♫·♫·♫

Last one

where do I download the voice at?

>>>/gaschamber/

Try to using words no longer than 2 syllables, but if you must use words with more then don't have them more than 1 line apart. Your line "don't worry I don't kill innocents, I'm only here to murder all the shit-skinned dissidents" is an example of this. The only thing it falls short on is the flow. Try to keep the syllables in rhyming sentences the same. I'd suggest something along the lines of "don't worry, I don't kill innocents. I murder shit-skinned dissidents".

Do this one!!!

bump

I remember one having a pretty good flow. It had three niggers walking and the one in the middle had a moonface. Can't remember what it was though.

Where to get moonman albums?

Fucking love moonman.

Anyone got a place to download it all?

Don't those TRS fags use moonman avatars?

probably. they steal all of their memes from us

Don't those TRS fags wipe their asses too?

fucking hell i cant do any thing any more

Can we meme Moonman into becoming a nazi Hatsune Miku?

Ytmd, kiddo. We blew it up

Where to download moonman content?

There's a libary of webms here.

8ch.net/kkkmoon/res/7.html

The entire board is pretty much just an archive of Moon Man content whenever it gets pulled everywhere else. There's also Moon Central.

Gross. Moonman has been disgraced now by autists.

Is getting caught part of your plan?

What makes the speech program and moonman's face work so well together? And how does his voice make nigger beats so great?
It's like McDonalds made him just for this.

This one is so fucking hilarious.
Whites really do make better rap than the coons.

Is there an archive or something where all the moonman vidoes are compiled? Because Jewtube obviously isn't reliable enough.

1, 2, 3, 4
Who's that knocking on your door?
Moon Man delivery
Put you out of your misery
You don't have to hide, No need to run anymore
Moon's here to deport you back to Ecuador

Trump won, now spics gonna hide
(boo hoo)
Trump won, now spics gonna cry
(oh no)
Trump won, now we're gonna die!
HA HA
TRUMP WON HERE OUR BATTLE CRY

Perhaps some lunar fragment faggot can do something with that.

These have to be the dankest beats and lyrics here

shu-shu filthy Jew

Moonman shall have another rise with the resurraction thot

He's more of a background character in this, still posting.
Always a good feel when you go back to simpler times and play some Atari 1488, or embrace the cutting edge of technology with your White Power Glove.

Youtube.

www.you tube.com/results?q=moonman&sp=EgIYAg%253D%253D

Clipconverter works.

cli pconverter.cc/

Trying to download this but Im getting copyright errors for some reason, tried 2 different websites. Apparently Moonman is on Itunes.

"videograbby" worked.

Why the fuck would anybody be as retarded to post this?
If this nigger is still reading the thread several days later, I hope you fucking kill yourself you piece of shit

Thank you for webm'ing it kind user. Apparently the kikes at YT thought it was "offensive"

Moonman would've been a much better candidate for Clinton's war against memes tbh. Why'd she even pick a cartoon frog over the literal embodiment of racism?

Come on you faggots, show some love for good 'ol Moon Man. This thread should be at bump limit.