Chinks Clash

WORLD WAR THREE? Japan scrambles fighter jets as Chinese military planes fly near border
JAPAN has scrambled fighter jets after Chinese planes flew close to its border, according to reports.
January 9th, 2017 by Rebecca Perring
in express.co.uk

ttp://www.express.co.uk/news/world/752005/Japan-fighter-jets-China-planes-airspace-world-war-three
archive.fo/d7JaG

Reported for slide thread

Seems like standard international relations.
Russia and the US pull this kind of shit with each other all the time.

Russia and the us don't have a history of genociding each other over who has the smaller dick

Until this thread is supported with more verifiable information, I'd like to derail with a simple question: why are the Japanese considered the supreme asians? Is it the trace of White heritage in the Jomon sub-race that gives them greatness, and the Yayoi nips simply followed that lead as their hivemind mental structure compelled them to?

do you need more reasons?

Yes, they have a degree of white blood. They're not aryan but they can be spared the cleansing fires of exterminatus.

lurk more
>inb4 I was just pretending to be retarded

Unlike Koreans and Chinese, which spread out and flood everyone else's countries, Japanese actually like living in their country. They don't emigrate nearly as often.

The Earth was colonized 12,800 years ago by two superior races, the spiritual Aryans (proto-Europeans) and the technocratic Altaics (aka Martians, proto northeast asians). In an ideal Galaxy the Japanese would have kept mars and earth would be for white descendants. Alas, some intergalactic war caused something to explode onto mars, killing its ecosystem, the Altaics migrated to Earth, and we still have to share this planet with the native earthling negroid apes which should have been exterminated long ago.

I would personally find it hilarious if China completely wiped out the Japanese population. I hate all things Japanese. There's no culture or people on earth that whites disregard their own culture and heritage for more than than the shit, lowbrow Japanese culture. Even here on Holla Forums you have cuck fagots worshiping Japanese culture with their incessant Anime potion, as they completely disregard and show absolutely not one single bit of interest in their own culture and art. Sub-humans…

What a fucking retarded and baseless theory…

Xian H-6 bombers are Chinese

he's quoting that "spirit science" bullshit that was popular on 4/x/ a few years ago.

lmao kys

WEEBS BURN IN HELL
WEEBS BURN IN HELL
FUCK OF NIPOPHILES

Nobody likes you and your extinct "culture", GTFO.

Projecting much user?

Whaling can be pretty savage though, and cetaceans are beings of developed sentience compared to everything except large apes.

Yes but America genocided itself by importing Blacks based on the rumor that will increase their penis size which makes their insecurity more amusing given that Russians are quarter mongoloids.

Just give it a decade or so.

Hopefully they don't exist in a decade. I've been taking joy in their birthrate crisis for years. One way or another I hope the Japanese die off. Honestly, it wasn't even them that made me hate them. They're just another worthless people being propped up by European civilization and innovation. I hate because of white trash who demean their own culture and heritage by taking such an obsessive interest in these inferior people. A weeaboo is worse than a wigger, because there's more of them, and it's actually encouraged. Weeaboos are actually responsible for revisionism. Modern technology is the creation of whites. From televisions, to video games, to computers etc., and yet these rabid weeaboo faggots have literally revised the perception of our culture to include, or even revolve around these nips, out of their sheer obsession with their sick culture. Weeaboos are the ultimate cucks. They literally gave the glory for the creation of modern entertainment technology and the like to these monkeys.

Did you get your "facts" from this guy?

FUCK YES

You know that guy is looney right?
I'm with here.

le ebin reddit poast.

gtfo

anyways due to your stupid virtue signalling you need to understand with your tiny kike brain that japs and chinks having a full out war right now will stop the first r/donald-Holla Forums elected president from sorting shit out.

Its bad for everyone, so you can talk about being the best stormer who does nothing to your other friends on your facebook page while people watch this shitstorm unfold.

CIDF get out

kek is that the plane scene from Chris Nolan's Batman OP?

Right, the one who gives preference for his own people and culture is the "kike," not the one spreading this foreign, primitive non-white culture like a virus, as he demeans and suppresses European culture. Sure thing, buddy…

Were you all unable to join your wife and her bull in the next room?

They were never great, what makes you think that?

I'm sure she will snowball you at the end user.

Oh how so dear user, explain to me how I am the cuck and not you?

Isn't it obvious? They're not half-chimpanzee. Goddamn, just look at those monkey sideburns.

Not him but he explained his reasons in , now is your turn to explain why he's a cuck.

Oh man I forgot to respond to the image, people forget that the Japanese themselves are of mixed ancestry with the Jomon (a people closely related to the ancestors of Tibetans and Mongolians) and the Yayoi (who are related to the ancestors of the Chinese and Koreans). Why this is important is because the Jomon look very Caucasoid leading many people to assume they were either a distant Caucasian branch and or a proto-Caucasoid ethnicity/group until recent genetic testing uncovered their ancestry. This has led to many Japanese people (specifically ones considered better looking) to have more "Caucasoid" facial features.

You appear quite upset, Goon-kun.

So they're ancient race mixer. Will the kike reignite their love for racemixing with nigerian?

More along the lines of ancient ethnic mixers, think the English, or the British Celts for a better comparison than straight up race mixers, or hell the Finns (since they're a mix of Nordic and Finno-Ugric).

That bull semen must be causes retardation in poor user.

Choose one and only one.

Cause "Japanese" culture is actually just preserved White culture ornamented with domestic elements when contemporary "White culture" is a clusterfuck of jew-induced self-hate and degeneracy.

Have you seen (((White)))'s creations lately?

Reported for not even trying.

my the seat of your pants turn into scorpions

Lastly

I would say that it's more similar to pre-Jewified white culture however it's uniquely it's own thing with only slight similarities to white cultures.

So you're implying white people lack the ability to create and all white creations are really just Jewish creations under the guise of white face? Odd, I didn't realize a Jew invented everything you're using right now. I know for certain it wasn't a slant-eye… Who was it?

So that means they're impure to begin with, where did they base their superiority from?

You're going in circles. All evidence supports my claim. We can go in circles all day…

earning no shekels here chaim gb2 4chaim

Jesus some of you cocksuckers are in denial. The US has been Jewed through and through since 1913. There is nothing to appreciate of it but the greatness it was supposed to be, had it followed through the will of the founding fathers. I guess you fell for the indoctrination in public schools that you must pledge allegiance to the flag of ZOGmerica no matter what. Supporting it currently is supporting a government corrupt to the core and following the whims of Israel thanks to AIPAC.

Nice false dichotomy, I never mentioned anything about supporting Japanese culture.

Never said they were superior, they might've thought so because they "defeated" mongolian invasions but I'm not well versed in Japanese history so I can't really tell you, apologies user.

Again I never said a I give preference to Japanese culture, I'm just saying that they produce generally better cartoon content than average Western cartoonists today, primarily because Western media doesn't want to risk investing into a cartoon series that isn't aimed at kids, and isn't a comedy show.

oh and you're still a cuck
please stop user I'm running out of smug anime girl pictures

No but I doubt you'll find actual White's creation easily nowadays. There's only that many times you can go into a museum beforew you get bored of it.

Who is this guy anyway? I've seen this for years and assumed it was from a sketch or something.

japanese cartoons are better than anything looney liberal hollywood makes.
take off the kosher glasses.

You're proving my point. Just like with gaming and modern entertainment technology, robotics etc., you're attributing yet another European creation to the slant-eye bull you lust after. You could propagate European musicians, as this is a wholly European genre, but you'd rather slap a slant-eye face too it, yet again (can't even watch a gook play a violin without you weeaboos posting comments like "Asian talent!"). The unaccomplished little leech culture you admire so much has never contributed a thing to this civilization. These little rats can't do anything but mimic European culture and achievement, and a little ethno-cucked faggot like you worships them, as they try to be us. You weeaboos are a fucking joke. You hold these primitives so high above white people it's disgusting. The admiration you freaks show for these gooks puts wiggers to shame. Something a white person did hundreds of years ago, emulated by a nip, will draw the awe and admiration if you cucked faggots.

Really, so when you're not propping up a foreign culture, what are you doing to support the creations of white people?

Fortunately Social Marxists are losing in the fiction department finally, albeit slowly.

Buying books and playing video games made by white folks

dont be so upset. here is some anime more your speed idf.

I drive down the street and I see a lawn littered with statues carved by a white man over the past three years. I go on youtube and watch endless content created by white men. I go on etsy and purchase the creations of white men in the form of artistic drinkware, paintings etc. I go on steam and play the games created by European, American, and Canadian white men.

Your disillusionment that white people can still create anything is a testament to your disgust for white culture and people. Why are you even here?

Never got into ghost in the shell. But here's something that probably inspired it. Its almost as if inspiration can come from anywhere. And people will flock to where that light is in darkness.

right user

japanese created this image board format. why are YOU here?

They didn't create this. The internet, web, coding, processors etc. are all creations of white people. Yet again the ethno-cuck attributes the creations of white people to his lustful bull.

For someone claiming to be cultured and smart, you are more stupid and ignorant than a sub-saharan nigger.

Just…stop before you embarrass yourself even more.

I am surprised you are not an East Coast Liberal then.

He's right, though.

O.P., your thread never stood a chance. Shame.

Fill me in user please share?

I take back what I said. Comparing you to niggers is an insult to niggers.

Speaking of which, 389ab5(20) seems to be a D&C shill or a very obvious troll.
Filter and ignore the faggot.

No. But living in gated White unicultural communities usually does.

the user stated that the Japs created imageboards you dummy, not the internet

I don't see why you filtered him. If he was a troll he wasn't very good at it.

Who did the Swiss let in? I didn't think they let as many migrants in.

small population and letting just about anybody who's rich can fuck you over.

That's the fucking point. They mimic it better than Europeans do.

Newly-rich turkroaches leaking from Austria.

He's not loony, user, he's right.
The Jews fear the Samurai.

Yes, totally this.

The Japs started the whole Asian worship thing. God only knows how it ended up spreading to the Chinks as wells.

*well

How is weather in SA?

Go on etsy retard, everything on there is created by white people. As for games, outside of shitty shoot 'em ups and Nintendo shit, nearly everything is made by European, Canadian, or American devs whose games are designed nearly entirely by white men. Witcher 3 is a good example of a game that's vastly superior to any filth made by nips. As for youtube, go on there and look. The biggest youtubers are white men. I personally prefer political commentary, so I like watching Styxhexenhammer666, among others. Oh man, how dare I insinuate that white people create and aren't just little Jew puppets?! Are you people fucking shills or shitposters? All I know is your narrative is obvious and bullshit.

It's an indisputable fact that whites are responsible for nearly everything attributed to modern civilization.

No thanks. When did liberal become synonymous with white Nationalist?

What did they create exactly? The entire groundwork for everything necessary for the creation of a website was made by white people. That's like starting a camp fire and having someone else toss some kindling in after the fact, and attributing the fire to them.

Literal confession that these slant-eyes sub-humans are superior to us because they can loosely mimic us. Fuck off you faggot…

Hey look a Sweden without any ass raping niggers in it.

specifically the type of website we're using dummy is what they created, yes Holla Forums itself was based upon 4chan which in turn was based upon 2chan, a Japanese website.
I'm very curious onto why a cuck like yourself hates the Japanese so much? Why do you hate potential allies against the Jews/Social Marxists?

Truly Honorary

Oh, so they developed the coding techniques? No? Then they didn't create shit…
Oh, my bad! I should cozy up with monkeys because Jews and Marxists are so super scary! We can't possibly achieve successes without culturally diversifying ourselves!

Why didn't china just build another man made island beside Senkakus and drill the oil below it, let the Japs have the useless clay above.

Man I'm starting to think you're actually a Korean cuck who is disguising himself as a white man, because the only other people I know who hate Japs so much are gooks, and chinks.

I'm sure…

Thank you user I appreciate it. Even though your're a cum guzzling cuckold, I'm glad you started to pay attention to me again. Didn't mean to scare you there bud.

Also the Witcher 3 sucks dick. It plagiarized Elric of Melnibone.

Jomon's Caucasoid genes combined with Yayoi's relatively basal position in the East Asian evolutionary tree before they degenerated into fully soulless gooks. As a matter of fact due to probably environmental conditions similar to post-stone-age Northern and Germanic Europeans Nips were the last East Asians to develop a complex civilization and therefore kept their genome relatively pure from the degenerating effects of it.

Exact same reason why Fingols score so high in PISA scores and why they are so good into making trivial electronic trinkets

You could say they are the complete opposite of turkroaches. Fully miscegenated Asian people that reveled in the barbarism and parasitism on weaker civilized neighbors up to the point they completely raped more capable but softer Whites into extinction and absorbed them into a barbaric violent culture combined with the softness mediocrity resulting from the miscegenation.

We surely need assistance from smugs to keep you goons and TRSemitophiliacs out, that's for sure.

So you have poor English skills on top of being the cuck, damn son that's another strike in being a Korean that is also a cuck.

Being a cuck*
WEW
I need to check my shit before I post I completely fucked that up

In case that sounds counter-intuitive I must point out that if Mongolians' invasion to Japan had succeeded things would be very different for Japan. What's important is the timeframe when race-mixing occurred since greater genetic distance means more dire consequences from hybridization instead of simple combination of genetic traits between moderately diversified populations.

Having control of the island also means securing a military presence there to safeguard it. Last thing they'd want is Japan to try the same while they're building that artificial island (if that act didn't lead to war almost immediately in itself).

Jomon were/are not Caucasoid's they merely look like they are, their closest relatives are Tibetans and Mongolians. Japanese are a mixed ethnicity like many people within the British Islands, as I've stated in previous posts in this thread.

Friendly reminder that Japan, if it still exists 100 years from now, even just by copying, may preserve European culture before its eventual destruction by the islamic horde. Similar to how its architecture and philosophy is almost 100% Tang Dynasty china before the communists took over and turned it into a marxist shithole. Chinese tourists actually go TO Japan to learn more about their culture.

t. chink

Man that's actually pretty fucking sad, I'm sorry to hear about that chink-user

This is the problem with these primitives. All they can do is mimic. They can not create. Who gives a shit if our culture exists if our people are gone? We create the culture. Having a primitive mimic our culture the way a hipster suburbanite mimics the dress of a working class man does nothing to benefit us.

Ir-fucking-relevant.

Nope. That's the result of their basal position within the Asian clade after their split from Asian's sister clade the Caucasian. It's called "symplesiomorphy" in evolutionary terms. Similar thing with Yayoi's' only the later were derived enough within the Asian clade to develop sinodonty even though not derived enough to have a deleterious miscegenating effect when intermixing with the Jomon since they preserved their genome in isolation and under barbarism in contrast to the Chinese that genetically degenerated from civilization and conquest of neighboring populations.

That's of course only a theory but the only one making sense in an ethnological and historical context. They key to that is identifying the root of the Sino-Tibetan language family since NE Asians language readily classify with Indo-European, Fingol-Ugric, "Altaic" and various Palaeo-Siberian and even Injun and Eskimoo languages within the Nostratic Clade.

Hahahaha
10/10, good one!

I love your passion user but you truly are a fucking idiot.

I don't see the problem with someone preserving brilliant cultures of the past. especially when ours is among them.

Trust a goon to say something completely self-contradicting.

Well alright then, I'll take a better look into the science of your hypothesis at a later date, too late for more heavy duty learning.

It's fucking nothing, even the airforce from small shitstain countries like current-year austria take off several times per week to intercept aircraft.

>Source
My asshole

Don't use "literally" over something that can be apparently loosely interpreted, it makes your goon status way too fucking obvious.

That makes them superior to subhumans that can't even mimic us when brought to our very homelands. Not superior to us. As long as they stay on their geopolitically irrelevant island and, in contrast to the rest of the world of spiteful envious subhumans, admiring us I see no fucking reason to not view them as allies and enjoy the products of a culture mimicking ours.

Are you saying goons are good at trolling? I find that highly offensive user. Please show how I contradicted my-self user, if you would be so inclined to explain.

Are you fucking retarded? How does nips mimicking our culture benefit our survival amid a massive demographic crisis?

I see a problem when that culture does not belong to them, and yet portions of it are attributed to them. I'd sooner see every single nip dead than allow them the glory of being falsely attributed the accomplishment of one white man. Would you be proud to see niggers feigning our culture and being propped up by wiggers, with awe, as they partake in ventures spearheaded by white men decades or centuries prior?

Don't import their fucking primitive shit here…

Here's a final smug for you user, cause unlike you I got to get up in the morning, you Korean cuckold.

Oh no! The mentality of these weeaboos. What the hell do you expect to accomplish in the real world if that's the kind of mentality you have as a grown man? Certainly no business leader…

How appropriate! I was agreeing with you and referring to the goon you replied to.

I know you are completely retarded, goon. Just dignifying a greentext response to emphasize that.

Being a shitposting goon is not business, and no CTR paychecks don't count as a job.

That's you first legitimate concern, goon, but here's the reason why appropriation is not a realistic threat to White identity and that's because Anime is White.

I figured I fucked up. Don't worry user I'm an autist when I don't see >green text

My mistake. I will also watch shitty animoo staring Yui to confirm.

Imageboards are the internet.

what the hell is Influence?

Dumping a few rare sneks

Huh, that explains a lot actually.

Why do those finns have swedish flags?

What does that mean? Also, why not take your obsession where it belongs : >>>/a/

Lurk more

It means lurk moar, newfag.

T.B.H., I don't want to get familiar with the jargon of people who enjoy the foreign cartoon so much.

Now you're filtered, because you missed the point of my post.

Go to >>>/a/

The only redeeming value or lolbergtarianism.

Here's some domestic cartoons then.

▲
▲▲

Saved ty

They are trying to mimic Sweden before it became diverse.

More successfully than modern "Swedes" too.

Lads…

TRIPS CONFIRM
ASIANS ARE MARTIANS

back to jewtube

That just looks like they're creating a museum or zoo. With thoughts that we're going to be wiped o….

Nips copying us has not resulted in anything good, since they only copy superficial aspects like pop culture and feminism. Although them choosing to work themselves to death is their own doing.

Jews have started wars based on less.

kek.

That's a real sin, but at least they aren't eating entire species off the face of the earth like the soulless chinks and gooks.

Japs are best Asians cus they realize the white man is the most competent to lead the world, all other gooks still with they were in controll

Noone keeps whales as pets. Pigs are smart as well but noone flips out about eating them.

STAY STRONG GRORIOUS NIPPON

Yeah. Anime is obviously so fucking feminist.

But user, they are still very feminine and would act girly around their boyfriends by the end of the day.
Feminists are ugly shits that have a genuine hate for men.

What everyone forgets is that Anime is made for only the Japanese in mind with the Western Market being an afterthought.
Most of Japan doesn't give a shit about anime outside of children and basement dwelling autists there.

You are retarded.