8/pol/ literally helping Antifa dox white nationalists

Have we jumped the shark yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6h1Wn
archive.is/kOmod
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Either way, complaining about it after the capitulation is pretty much the only way to restart the conflict, TRShill. You won't have leaders left to apologise if that happens.

That one wasn't a result of the recent shit show that should have been banned from the very beginning by the mods.

Yes but that has nothing to do with this particular flyer.

are you just a sucker or worse?

i've hid every single trs thread, they're entirely pointless.

OP isn't a TRShill, TRSodomites know this happened before the threads on here. This is a TRSodomite.

Imkampfy just permabanned me for complaining about this pointless D&C astroturfing. It's time for an exodus, we should regroup on 8ch.pl

teehee…thanks, guys!

If i leave, I am leaving for Holla Forums. To the good ol' classical FreeForAll. Not otherwise.

It won't help, the same faggots are spamming the damn same shit all over every chan. This is an attack on anonymous political discourse, not TRS or this chan or that chan.

Helping to dox groups and ppl infiltrated by the FBI.
Fuck them.
Whats the problem?

Mods can we just start bumplocking this now. I'm all out of gas fighting these TRSodomites

before the election I could have said it's not going to work but now I'm not sure

Haha…we've been planning this keikaku for decades!

Music to my ears

Every group that's ever amounted to shit has been infiltrated by some government agency.

If you keep destroying white nationalist groups, all that will be left is basement goblins like you. Back to square one, just as the kikes wanted.

We hadn't sprung our plot before the election! Teehee!

Not AntiFa!

>>>/reddit/

I noticed the influx of commie threads on Holla Forums began soon after Trump won the election.

I'm guessing all those people calling me paranoid for pointing it out were Holla Forums false-flaggers, huh?

I fucking hate this board.

The leftist parties in Europe literally fund you with tax dollars.

Nobody thinks this is antifa. Antifa are always just a distraction for state actors who do the real work.

Keep trying

I always thought TRS users were brighter than we gave them credit…
The Alt Right is harder to fracture than we thought, but soon…soon, you will be…
DEFEATED!
uWu ;)

A shitskin has control over the board. Of course he's going to promote activities which are anti-white.

However, this isn't about politics. Mods and chan-culture zealots are butthurt over the fact that someone is spouting memes over his podcast for shekels. Mods do this job for free, you see, so they are very jealous when someone is able to make money at this profession when they weren't smart enough to figure it out on their own. Essentially, they're being niggers because they want to destroy someone who built something nice. That's really all it is. A shitskin mod acting like a nigger.

Anyway, half of the threads for the next 6 months will be about TRS, and The Daily Shoah is still going to be raking in hundreds of dollars in donations. They might even get more because than they otherwise would have as a result of all this drama.

It's not fucking Antifa. It's 30-year-old basement dwellers who think that they're high priests in the Church of user.

We generate income with local chapters running coops.

TRS has known what we've been up to…but we planned on them knowing! HAha, leftists aren't that dumb after all, huh??????

>Our ideology is white nationalism, the removal of all non-whites from our countries, and eventually from the planet.

Wew so edgy!

Except fags here were literally sharing info with Antifa.

I'm an inch from restarting the search for Mike.

Yes, keep attacking your fellow white male brothers!

Yes, I am aware, but that's not the driver of this.

Also, what kind of retard wastes his time doing a philosophy degree? He looks like he's almost 30 lol

>>>/reddit/

This shit has SA goonsquad written all over it.

Pointless, meaningless e-drama, combined with:

- 8/pol/ & TRS are (ostensibly) on the same team as far as trying to push mainstream politics further Right.
- Both TRS and 8/pol/ are worse off for this manufactured drama bullshit. TRSfags being doxxed and 8/pol/ turning to complete shit and punching Right. (Ok, to 8/pol/, TRS is on our left, but they're still Right of the mainstream)
- TRSfags will leave in droves because they don't want to be doxxed
- 8/pol/acks are being encouraged to exodus from 8/pol/ to controlled-opposition honeypots

Stop feeding the fucking SA goonsquad trolls. 8/pol/ is supposed to be above this manufactured D&C bullshit.

the board culture on Holla Forums is more important than some shitty civic nationalist podcasts tbqh

>>>/reddit/

Ghoul was doxed by antifa before the recent TRS and Holla Forums issue took off and the doxing happened. Ghoul then sold out other white nationalist groups in order to get them to not share his dox. TRS once again trying to rewrite history

Every single user that said that the information should be sent to antifa was banned

Can't fight the mods.

thread reminder that the bulbasaur and seventhson dox were provided by ghoul

How would you even measure that? Holla Forums doesn't have a defined userbase or set of opinions. Holla Forums is now FAR to the left of TRS, given how Holla Forums has been openly colluding with antifa.

dang it's almost as if TRS is still shilling this tired ass line

This.

Citation needed. One that's not antifa.

Jesus christ you fucking nigger, Ghoulfag was doxed before the shitfest with TRShills blew up. Reported. Gas yourself.

I said "philosophy degree." As in, paying Jews thousands of dollars to teach you wrong or useless things. If you want real philosophy, just read stuff on your own.

I've read Das Kapital three times.

thread reminder ghoul has gay moms and is 25/26 still at university for a philosophy degree

Hello Jews.

to ANTIFA!!!!!!!!

The only person who helped antifa dox Ghoul was Ghoul himself for showing his face and expecting nobody to recognize him.

Hey TRS!
If you don't like us then you can partner with Based Niggers, gay faggots, Nationalist Jews, and degenerates just like you've been trying to convince us to do!
A forum to the right of the overton window shilling and shitting on us is worse than leftist places shilling and shitting on us.
Traitors go first, lad, even if you collude with the enemy to rid yourselves of them (i.e. send a squad of traitors into an enemy ambush and laugh your ass off)

The irony is that it's largely neoliberal useful idiots and people like Jeb Bush that you need to demonize white nationalism; but when it comes down to it, you will gulag them too.

At least we had time to point-out the cuckservative dilema before it rekt us.

Bone Zone was a mistake.

It is goons, however it is goons inside TRS like Lothar and the TRSEF that started this

Even the antifa citation is over a week before the drama between TRS and Holla Forums took place. No matter what the chronological order of things is important, also there was audio linked several times. He gave them IM

Post your personal information for us just like Ghoul gave out his :^)

to ANTIFA!!!!!!!!

You guys just look bad uWu

Antifa did it, historical revisionist shill. Fuck off and sage

teehee

2016: Holla Forums laughs about le epic troll of TRS

2024: Holla Forums complains about all the major white nationalist groups being destroyed

Calling it now.

TRS is goons you moron. Or at least led by one. First sign of a goon is faggotry, second is anime hate. TRS is full of both.

In 2024 Holla Forums will be AntiFa fufufufufuf…..

I always like these threads, where the "respectables" come in and complain about Holla Forums being too serious at Holla Forums and then the respectables get seriously wrecked for their effort.

I don't give a flying fuck about TRS. All I know is this isn't the Holla Forums I'm used to.

2017: already obscure forum TRS shits itself and falls apart thanks to namefaggotry and signaling
2117: Holla Forums still exists thanks to its chan nature and ability to organically form around anonymous networks
:^)

If the board volunteers didn't want these discussions and confrontations to happen, they would lock the threads. Go complain at /metapol/.

no idea what you're going on about, but its probably an outside op and frame

Because faggots from cuckchan came here to defend TRS.

What, do you not want a 100% White planet? Are you gay?

There's gonna be a day where I'm tired of posting this webm, but it's not today

How embarassing is it that TRS had to go cry to fucking 4/pol/ of all places so they could muster a TRSIDF?

Funniest part is that all the people defending them are non-whites. Here two pics of people on halfcuck defending TRS.

It's extremely obvious when you see them try to flip the tone of a board. The weak, power hungry and vindictive low energy funposting and similarly weak contrarian faggotry. It's always the same stink of arrested development with no true aim of greatness for the board itself. Any board, really. It's always the same tactic and whatever splinter board/site they're trying to push.

alt right sodomites btfo

M8 I appreciate your point, but those kiddies look pretty white, or at the very least crypto-spics.

It's just obvious that the quality of the board has collapsed in the past week - the past two days even. They can't replicate the posters here.

No, I think that's a sign of a properly-functioning brain…

""""""obscure""""""

kek

They could have 6 gorillion daily users, but at the end of the day they'll always have based nationalist kikes.

Forgot to check em btw mein man

post >yfw in 6 years when Richard Spencer becomes the Governor of Montana

>not knowing how daily unique connections that come from ip inlet ranges are counted by sys.8ch to form the daily unique connections counter
Hey TRS!

Thanks for posting that webm. I'm now informed that TRS was a shill for Zionists all along, and the best way to fight the ZOG is to post smug anime girl pics in temporary anonymous threads.

It's fucking obvious

how did this start? did trs just advertise here or something?

You have a very loose definition of white lel. I wonder how many brown skinned h'white panamanians exist in the world.

You're gonna love this vid

Oh yeah that was the political position he was running for. After the recent election he needed some sort of drama to keep him from slipping into irrelevancy

I doubt Montana will be liberal enough to have faggot governor in 6 years.

Didn't even look at the flag, not used to cuckchan.

I can't tell if you approve or disapprove tripfag.

Fuck off.

Pic 1 was from Spain too. I saw a TRS mexican poster and asked him for his hand but he didn't give it to me.

It's for me to know and you to find out oWo
read Alinsky-sama

So you don't have a counter argument then? I'm pretty sure allying with antifa is far worse than any "based nationalist" nonwhites. But then again, you don't have a problem with this board, which is modded by a nigger and a kike. So who are you trying to fool?

IM can take care of themselves.

They're not our allies oWo we're D&C sliding them with CoInterpolPro

Yawn, this thread again. Reported.

It's not gonna end until TRS finds a new based jew or two to suck off, I give it a week and a half.

Yeah I'm down with not all fags being degenerate and muh based nationalistic jews on trs. We're a nationalist board not a raycis one here on /Pol

We bash de fashie nao

You mean like Ghoul did when he offered to give them dox in exchange for taking his info down?

oWo we did a lot with those dox uWu

There is no proof of Holla Forums allying with antifa, that is just a TRS narrative that is being shilled on cuckchan and reddit. Every user that even sugested that was perma banned. Ghoul was doxed before the TRS raid where /baph/ doxed TRS

How many are we even up to at this point?

this is getting ridiculous

I have a long memory I guess still had to look up the flag though

Non-white detected (and seems rather miffed that traitors go first).

I saw a thread being literally with "updated dox from original Antifa dox."

Because somebody found out antifa was trying to hide Ghoul's two dyke moms.

uWu just w8

(heil'd)

I'm pretty sure it's the antifa nebraska account dude, he also uses that autistic OwO shit

uWu

I doubt those retards would figure out how to make a trip.

It's either somebody from TRS or the user who was roleplaying as Mike Enoch.

OwO you underestimate us OwO

Trying too hard fam.

Or the dude who was playing as tricky dicky, but that guy was actually funny and didn't type uWu for whatever fucking reason.

the funny thing about all of this is if these antifa dudes end up doxing a skinhead type they're going to literally end up dead

OwO you wish you looked like pic related because on the Kinsey scale you're pretty high OwO

In it's ritm, Holla Forums will be anarcho communist, feminist and pan africanist.

There are no skinheads on the alt right

The faggot from TRS who raided us the other day was posting pictures of alt-right skinheads.

No we didn't "jump the shark", you got caught punching to the right and got punched right back.
We told you multiple times to stop and you had around 5 days to look at where this was going to end and just admit that what you did was wrong. Stop trying to rewrite history.

Is the TRSEF goons ?

I'm caught between calling this our own Homocaust or the Knight of the Long Dildos

there is already a thread on this

good. nazis need to be shot. not by the government, of course, by vigilantes operating outside the law

I personally just wish it wouldn't have happened.

Ghoul was dox'd long before shit went down in fullpol you know. The fucker was cooked already. TRS threw in the towel after getting hit twice. Call me once SS, Kike Eunuch's and Lothar's dox hit the streets

Also /baph/ doxed TRS not Holla Forums

Feels good, man.

I think everyone who's not from cuckchan or TRS can pretty much see what's been happening over the past few days, you fucking retards can't even keep your shitty story straight, and now tripfag mcgee is really just hitting home how kikey the aut-right has become. Fight me Aut-RightIDF

pick one

I like how everyone dropped the IM bogeyman once the higher ups told them not to push that line anymore.

I'm not TRS. I'm an just an user who thinks this whole thing is retarded.

However, after seeing a lot of the degenerate shit TRS allows, I'm not as supportive of them anymore. I just don't think that getting commies to stalk their kids is a just punishment.

I only learned about TRS 2 months ago, and I liked listening to some of their radio shows while playing vidya. It seemed like you were trying to shit on something I liked for the sake of autism. I don't have the autism to join their forums, and I don't have the autism to raid either.

SS was already doxed, where have ya been?

Oh don't forget it wasn't even just the IM boogeyman:
Next when 4/pol/ gets its head out of it's ass and tells them to pound sand they're going to say 4/pol/ was doing it the whole time.

You're like the normalfag who is starting to realize Israel isn't our greatest ally, but still thinks the holocaust happened. There are no commies, it's literally just TRS pissing itself during it's death spirals.

So far these groups have been blamed :
-Renegade (Do they even bother with Holla Forums anymore ?)
-Antifas (First not involved, now D&Cing and collecting dox from /baph/)
-Iron March (Literally who ?)
-Goons (Most likely involved somewhere now)

I did not accuse you of being TRS and I'm tired of this shit too. Sorry if it came out like I was putting the blame on you.

I've been redpilled on kikes for like 7 years.

lol

4/pol/ from what I've seen has been telling TRS to go away all day. One kiwi, one panamanian and one dane have been shilling pro-trs messages all day though. Even saw a few dedicated TRS pajeets. Maybe TRSIDF is a paid venture for prandeep

Last night there was a Nauru flag that kept shilling for TRS on 4/pol/.

So pic related in reverse ?

Nope

pretty much this.

I've been observing this shit hands off because it is so obviously retarded and is exactly what I would try to do to attack 'the alt-right' if I was a kike.

I have a feeling many true anons have simply been ignoring and avoiding this shit and all we have are morons and shills shrieking at each other trying to cause shit.

Whenever I ask to see this evidence people call me a shill.

I'm glad that this user in particular was kind enough to type all of that out. I honestly just got pissed and rage quit 8ch for awhile because no one was speaking out against it.

I know that makes me part of the problem but I really wasn't sure what else to do. If the mods don't give a shit what can we really do?

I miss hotwheels.

You're a dumb nigger because they're obviously exploiting the situation and they're probably the ones pushing what you call that 'TRS narrative', read this:

archive.is/6h1Wn

"Disrupting consensus sometimes requires that sort of nuclear option, but typically the best way to do it is to dive in deep, and find weaknesses in the social rather than technical affordances of platforms. This can involve some tactical role playing. "

and then ask yourself why this thread was locked 3 days ago:

archive.is/kOmod

the mods are retards.

Not nitpicking. Holla Forums transcends petty affiliations. We are Kek's chosen.

I will also note that this kind of shit (consensus cracking raids) has happened every year around the holidays to various degree. This is because during the holidays most normal anons are with their families and taking a break from Holla Forums. When we come back, we find e-drama and bullshit.

been avoiding it to. nice dubs.

(checked)
You see, something they just don't fucking get is the fact that being so god damned skeptical of everything and our anonymity is what give us our pull.
They're idiots to trust others online; honestly I think a heavy amount of skepticism comes from most users being burned once already in some form or capacity. I won't deny I fucked up when I was younger and the internet was MUCH less forgiving than it is now.
Guilty until proven innocent is the SAFE way of doing things online with others and even then don't get too close.
Have a meme.

(also checked)
You must have been shitposting with a name or a trip because I only see 3 posts of yours when it says (23).

If SS stops doing TDS we would have done them a service to be honest famiglia

Nothing is obvious.
A random newspaper article detailing a possible set of tactics to use in subverting right-wing movements isn't a smoking gun on a pack of antifa operatives posting about how bad TRS is.

Nigger do you even analogies?

Mods had to tell them to stop posting their bans you retard.

They can't show you what doesn't exist.

I was pretending to be Antifa to see if I could trigger TRShills by pretending to be Antifa. My trip was antifa.

So personally I have been a Holla Forumsack since before out initial exodus.. I've listened a few of the TRS podcasts throughout my years and so far haven't heard anything that strikes a bell for degeneracy/subversion. I've been trying to lurk enough to see a coherent explanation from somebody that TRS do enable sodomites, and jewish subversion.

If you can take a minute to link or even explain or post an image of something that tipped us off, I'm still waiting to see someone. My intention is not to defend TRS but to simply express what I've seen; They talk shit about the degenerate milo co-opting the right wing, this guy bulbasaur is always talking about the cancer of sodomites in the US.

Anything appreciated, otherwise I'll continue to lurk these threads.

>inb4 >>>/TRS/