Foreskin Restoration

Hey Holla Forums, my parents had me cut at an early age and recently I learned about the harmful effects of circumcision. Frankly, I am beyond anger over this, but I can't just beat up my parents or the doctors and demand them to give my foreskin back. I looked up online that there were ways to restore the foreskin, and I have a few questions. Does it actually work? Does it completely reverse the effects? Or am I just screwed and have to take out revenge on the kikes who stole it from me?

Get the fuck over it.

saged for slide thread

Holla Forums - foreskin restoration discussion

write up a personal account of how circumcision has affected you.jpg

foregen.org

~$10,000 in ~2020

To answer your question regarding "foreskin restoration" or the skin-stretching, the result is not an actual foreskin nor nearly as good as one. But it is better than nothing. The real deal, however, is actual medical regeneration with stem cells. Foregen.org is working on this, shekels are the primary factor limiting their progress. Whether you want to look into TLC Tugger or something similar is up to you, keep in mind that if you do so then you will need to be circumcised again to actually regenerate your foreskin once Foregen's procedure becomes available. Personally, I would recommend getting something like Senslip in the mean time, spare some shekels to foregen and/or shill for it, and try not to think about it too much.

Prick

just tug at it, it works, takes time, better than nothing. -6 months in

Holla Forums isn't your doctor faggot

I feel for you bro, nobody should have that done to them, but this is bunny as fug

Stretching it manually works, it's the same basic principle as piercings or gauges

Sorry you got cut OP, but trying to restore your foreskin is not really worth it. Having said that I am cheap, and wouldn't know how to go about that anyways.

Basically you gotta pull for foreskin forward and stretch it like that holding it there for a few minutes. It's not going to work if you don't do it every day.

You can't fix it.

Just seduce a Jewish wife to get back at the bastards.

op that's just shit they spread to make you feel bad.

(in the womb), if you know anything about anatomy, the penis and the vagina start out as the same thing and then develope one way or another.

the foreskin, is basically the clittoral hood and the head of the penis, is essentially the clittoris

(give or take some of the internal erectile tissue or "butterfly wings" on the inside of the sides of the vagina) but no matter what, both males and females have a "head" and then the rest of the organ's body.
or

so there are foreskins, and clittoral hoods.

they don't remove the foreskin to reduce pleasure, they do it so that you can actually feel good. Imagine having a plastic bag over your penis constantly but you have to peel it back in order to pee, wash, or do a sexual activity. all it does is look bad and get in the way.

I'm also very mad that it was done to me without my consent, but after I got rid of the brainwashing that they like to spread about it being a bad thing designed to screw you over, I'm kind of happy I don't have a foreskin.

The clitoral hood is absolutely nothing like the foreskin.
Goddamn, you are fucking stupid.

NOW THERE'S NO DOUBT THAT THIS PLACE BECAME 4cuck Holla Forums. Hiro and Jim walking together towards the nuclear sunshine. All is lost guize

Get the fuck out of here Schmoe, were not falling for your bullshit. Your trauma based mind control will be ended soon, and so to your grip.

Stop being a little bitch, or get gender reassignment surgery to accommodate how big of a bitch you are.

1. A doctor tricked my parents into doing it to me, so I know that feel… quite literally.
2. "Reversing a circumcision" is on par with "reassigning gender"; it'll only be cosmetic. It won't cure the autism and it won't have the same feeling as a proper foreskin.

You can be angry about something you can't change, or you can work through it and move on and make sure you don't make the same mistake your own parents did when the time comes.
My boy is intact

I really dodged a bullet.

I need to know more about that gif

It's scripted

tl;dr

This tbh.

It's more then cosmetic. Since it increases the sensitivity of the glands and thous decreases the chance your be stuck with soft one later on in life.

The facts is, concentrating on it will only make the effects worse.
Make the truth known when males are being birthed in your clan. Make your peers know.
Sage for Wishful thinking

fuck me, at least it only page 2 or 3
here's to fast trip down wards

I tried tugging but just didn't feel like doing it every day after 6 months and no improvement, maybe I'll look into senslip or something if it's not like that tugger I wore which was awkward as fuck and always came undone(not to mention hurt like a bitch)

Because this is what you want to worry about. *sigh*

Uncut wangs can be hard to maintain and you've been cut all your life and aren't used to it. If you get an infection, the doc may recommend you get (re)circumcised anyway. Plus chances are it would not feel as good as the real deal and the doc may damage nerves or something while he is doing it. There are too many medical horror stories out there to let a doc near your rod without a really good reason.

Look, it sucks, but like with all cosmetic surgeries, you are taking on a lot of risk for not much, if any, reward.

user doesn't even know how his wang works and is basing it off Wikipedia articles he read about clitori. Sad.

In b4 "Reddit spacing". Stfu, autists. I don't use Reddit and they didn't invent the enter key.

Circumcision should be illegal, but what's done is done. Instead of trying to stretch out your skin to cover your glans another option is to just moisturize your penis manually with coconut oil and wear a polyurethane condom over it 24/7 for a few months with an o-ring to keep it in place. It will be good as new. Then for maintenance don't masturbate or at least not death grip.

Also don't blame lack of libido on circumcision. It's a barbaric practice, but the main cause for low sex drive is too much jacking off and/or bad lifestyle and diet.