Stickers to respond to antifa

Sacramento antifa are throwing anti-American stickers all over near my work. What would be the best counter stickers to inform passerby normies on the dangers of the red menace?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stick a bullet in their brains

Remember to put razor blades under the stickers.

This leftistfags still think their 1960s low energy tactics work. The real battlefield is on the interbutts. Let them waste money on IRL propaganda nobody even reads

Vista is with a "v".

You're tough, OP. No amount of money would be enough money for me to live there again.

That nigger who wiped their ass with the flag did so a while back. Not after the kidnapping.

hah i actually just had to double check that's not the same Brittany niggress

the kidnapper one is Brittany Covington

She uses Herring as her last name on their lad, its the same cunt

*there

Putting up A. Wyatt Mann cartoons would trigger them hard.

Publicly warn antifa that the police won't be able to keep them safe if they keep putting up stickers.

Don't do this. Antifa are insane so avoid them unless they know who you are already.
Report them to the police like said and counter-protest anonymously like you plan.

Would seem pretty ironic, considering the guy has a Jewish girlfriend and all his comics are satiricle…

I'm looking at the pictures they are two different sheboons…

DON'T PROVE THEM RIGHT

Make positive, pro-America posters, add QR codes to sensible videos, and come off as sensible not some deranged neo-nazi.

Think of it from the normies perspective, make the right side not look like monkeys and you're done, because Antifa are like monkeys already.

No, really, imagine a normie looks at a poster with pic related. Cognitive dissonance works.

They're anti-funz pussies. You could piss on them in the middle of a group if you have marginal gains. If you're so worried use a fake name when dealing with them. I've seen some fucking shake when they touch live ammo.

Just a dox? Not a drug sting? You could do so much worse

Im pretty sure you can out right cover it up with paint

getting solid info about drug dealing inside the organization, you could get a RICO case going.

uWu what's this? :3

That's really 15/89!

Well I might have fuck all to do tonight and I can't any of these faggots in Vegas. Any hints?

Honestly, I'd just post a swastika over it. Just let them know that there's someone who isn't going to be playing, a simple swastika will scare them shitless.

Antifa wants us to look like what they paint us as. If we're not what they paint us as, they look like a bunch of babies chimping out.

Why would you think A. Wyatt Mann comics would work on normies?

Use infografics or jokes, not "kill jews man"

OwO but you guys are the Far Right OwO

Ironic shitpost is still shitpost lad

Just trying a new thing with the TRShills to see how easily they respond to bad b8. I felt dirty doing it.

Remember, always sage when shitposting in home turf.

Sorry to break it to you, shitposter-kun, but that's a far-right hate symbol. Your hourly deposit of $0.10 has been revoked.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth

damn, really makes you think about the TRSEF

dunno, play dress-up, go to the local SJW indoctrination camp and start talking to faggots about donald fucking trump wanting to kill every mexican.

make up a cover-story.
drop-out etc.

after you have gained access, and their trust, start wearing a hidden camera.

you may have to smoke some weed in the process, but it'll be worth it if you can get them sentenced to 7-10 years in buttfuck penitentiary diversity camp.

This is not a bad idea.

Put scotch tape on a bullet, glue it to their sticker.

Make sure your fingerprint isn't on the bullet or the scotch tape, because the fucking ATF will likely be called in.

l bet when they went to get the stickers made, they were like "pay for stickers? why would l contribute to the fascist capitalists that want me to pay for a product that someone slaved over?"

We're recruiting, btw. Surprisingly, there's a lot of us here in NorCal.

Cmon now

Whatever you guys do, take care.

you might be right
what is thread about again?, it keeps getting derailed

Oh that's right dindus shitting on a flag, let's hide posts and refocus anons, this is becoming a mockery of a thread

If somebody is going to go there and put stickers on stuff, I can help make them..

goddamn, what an uncivilized nigger. just put this picture on a sticker and put it everywhere. theyll see these monkeys for what they really are, peices of shit.

Are you retarded OP? The shit speaks for itself. All you have to do it point it out.

she shared that picture of the flag ass wiping earlier the same day she filmed the blmkidnappnig video

lol that this is someone's ideal.

Your b8 is weak lad.

Point is that I've seen that shit posted around before. Don't be such an insecure manlet. Put on your dark socks, a jockstrap, and a knee-length hoodie, and take pride in your race, brave Aryan.

Just poison the meth supply.

figures those retards would be in sac (probably live in shithole stockton and drive to sac) i wouldhace expected them in the gay area but i guess they cant afford to live there.

Tried to send email and got failure notification

Wait a few minutes and try again. If that doesn't work, contact the national headquarters' email.

Thanks, that worked.