Age and relationships

aplus.com/a/age-women-prefer-boyfriends-to-be-charts-randy-olson?no_monetization=true

Is this accurate, Holla Forums? Is it creepy for a 24-25 year old to date an 18 year old girl? And if so, why? In my experience many 25 year olds do not look much older than 20.

No, it isn't creepy for a 25-year-old to date an 8-year-old either.

Half plus 7

No it is fairly normal for women to date a decade or so older than thier age.

Nice attempt at trying to make donald trump look "creepy".

Strong men always have many wives ,and young wives too.

Your age, minus your age plus sixteen

Older men generally have more resources and stability.

user is correct. acceptable is 1/2 your age plus seven. 24/2+7=19 youngest.

Anyone over the age of 18 is deemed to be an adult, and is therefore assumed to be rational and reasonable enough to make their own decisions on which other adults they want to be in a relationship with, regardless of what teenagers or manchildren consider to be "creepy" or whatever other childish term they use

Legally, anyone over their country's legal age should be able to marry another willing opposite sex, legal age partner. Following just laws is a sign of good character. Nature would suggest that a pair closer in age would produce healthier children, old men and old women both increase the odds of birth defects. It would be better for society for couples to be 'close' in age. Morally? I don't fucking know. It creeps me the fuck out that my aunt is 20 years older than one of my uncles but I don't know if it's completely wrong. That said their child does have autism.

Do you care if people think it's creepy? Haven't you learned to think for yourself here?

fuck, saged wrong field. Oh well.

This is always the rule I've used for dating. Keep in mind that's simply for dating. Fucking is a totally different story, and I'd say that number is whatever the legal age of consent is in your area.

Feminist spread this so they don't end up with Cats.

currently 31 & romancing a 17yo, pol. And, yes, it's legal and she's into it.

HAHAHAHAHA

But I'm 29 and still get carded buying alcohol. Most 20 year olds dont find me attractive because I look too young… what am I to do user?

Fuck 18 year olds well into your 30s.

babyfaces grow beards.

just do go hipster…well, I mean, if it works, but shut up about it.

Where the fuck do you even meet highschool girls outside of kidnapping them from their school gates?

orgies run by jamal and tyrone

I'm a 20 year old male dating a 31 year old female. Is this wrong?

Thats it guys, you heard the sloots, we have to man up and marry the used up whores.

Natural selection will therefore say yes, it's wrong.

Nothing odd about it user. Historically you be be closer to thirty before you nabbed a sixteen year old with permission of the father.

No. Copypasta time.

Here’s my story. I was 27, had some money, made myself physically fit, and decided to give dating another try after the disaster that was my school years. But all the women “my age” are absolute garbage for every reason you can imagine a 24-32 year old woman had run her life into the ground. It was pretty hopeless–women either just wanted me because I’m a checkbook and a penis and they’re out of options or because they have adorable modern “strong, independent woman” opinions that are complete deal breakers.
I floated around for about a year, feeling pretty lonely and stupid that I had given life another try and this is all I’d been rewarded with. I was sitting around after gym one day dealing with the testosterone-spiked, lonely, sad, mad, no girlfriend feelings. I pondered suicide, ponder moving to another country… All the women my age and older are used goods or still single for that or other good reasons. If only I could have not been a piece of shit at 16-20… So I was sitting there, thinking, and finally fixated on the point. “My age and older.” Hmm. Well… I have money, I’m attractive. Short of a little middle school-tier rejection by girls who have no idea what a real man is supposed to be, what, exactly is preventing me from enrolling in the 16-22 dating pool at 28?
As luck would have it, I needed to get next week’s food from the local market and there was a QTP2T of young but indeterminate age who worked the express lane (seriously, she could have been 15, could have been 22; she had a face that made it hard to tell) who I loosely knew because I don’t buy much at the chain markets so that was always my lane. As she was ringing up my stuff, I asked how her dating is going and she let out a big sigh. “I’m getting fed up, actually,” she says.
“Oh, really?” I say, with slight bemusement. “Why?”
“Guys my age are stupid nobodies, and look at my job; no older guy is gonna want me.”
I blue screened temporarily at this point. Had to be shaken out of it. “Your… career?” I asked. “What does that have to do with anything?!”
“Oh, everybody knows older successful guys want an established woman who has a career and stuff,” she said.
“Uh, I make enough money for the both of us. You could stay at home and raise the children, even, if you wanted. Why on Earth would I care as long as you were a good person and we liked each other?”
“Well, I mean, I just heard all the ladies say that… I can’t say a date a lot of older guys, y’know.”
I dropped the topic, but by the time I got to the parking lot, I realized exactly what the fuck has been happening. Older women and feminists are telling younger women to stay away because “old men don”t want them unless they’re some co-equal murphy brown power executive” while simultaneously telling men their age that younger women don’t want them and will think they’re creepy pedophile crib-robbers for talking to them if there’s an age gap greater than 3 years.
It was clear to me now. So I immediately threw away any notion of dating a woman over 24 and completely shifted my dating focus. The entire world is new again; women I am interested in are interested in me, and there is a chance for these dates to become successful marriages built on mutual attraction without a leeching partner. A lot of these women either haven’t been through feminism 101 (college) or are starting it and are questioning it, but I’m there just in the nick of time to rebalance them, where without me they’d question but ultimately accept the groupthink–as all women do, devoid of authority. Never mind the fact that I can actually find virgins in this group.
This was a redpill right up there with the jews, guys. You have old women and feminists pulling a divide and conquer strategy equally as destructive as judaism. But now that I see it, I can sidestep it completely and preempt the perpetuation of this cycle in, at least, mine and at least one woman’s life. I haven’t found quite the one yet, but I’m so much closer to the mark and all my dates are so much more productive. If nothing else, I’m a prominent feature in a few young women’s lives and a point of stability that they will remember and seek out in other men. You’re welcome for that, by the way. Now go do it for others. I’m free from the last layer of mental chains that held me down. I’m finally free.

If you fuck a virgin and dump her, you make her a whore and you leave her for a cuck to pick up because only cucks date used women. Be care full where you tread least you continue to feed the beast that is degenerate behavior.
I'm 31 and am looking for a 21-25 year old but I'm in a pozzed state so ill need to travel a lot "I have the cash to, so its fine". Going to keep looking in each state until i have to travel to a different country.

Don't listen to anyone that says it's creepy. They're just jealous. I'm 34 and my wife is 21. We got married when she was 19 and I was 32. The only people that are bothered about it is women my age that try to take their jealousy out on my wife.

If you date anyone more than 10 years younger or older than you are, you're going to be from different generations and relating to each other is going to be much more difficult.

This rule is for adults, of course. Nobody should date minors but other minors, the only exception being when one turns 18 while in a relationship with another minir, and this is covered by the romeo and Juliette rule. Also no fucking anyone under 16 regardless of the age differential.

Shit parent detected. Minors should never date, they know not of love or what it takes to have a solid relationship. All they move on is emotion and will cause them to become sluts in the end. When they are of age they can date. Before then they can just have fun and be kids.

Looks like feminists attempting to rewrite the narrative. Again.

I met my wife when I was 34, she was 23. Married 12+ years, no problems. Oh, and we met in Ukraine, where she actually is from. If my marriage fails, I will be back in Ukraine, or Brazil, or Vietnam looking for a pretty young university girl. My wife is keenly aware that I retain this option, and will do so into my 60's, so she treats me like a king.

Men should seek the most attractive, pure, and healthy female specimen they possibly can. This automatically precludes almost all 40 year old women from consideration. For those unaware, feminism is about creating unlimited sexual opportunity for women, while savagely curtailing sexual opportunities for men. If anyone wants to deny this fact, ask them to explain why the Age of Consent is 18 in the US, with plans to increased it to 21, but the Age of Consent is still 12 in the Philippines.

Man, what a great thread. Better sticky it!

this thread is shit, way to slide better threads faggot

Wrong, if you don't let teens date the sneak around behind your back and pick inappropriate mates. If you let them date approved people, you have some influence over who they associate with and who they marry, and your daughter doesn't run away with a nigger on her 18th birthday.

You are supposed to be a parent, not a jailor. The worst whorls I knew in high school were the ones with the strictest parents. Since they were always on restriction and always being punished anyway, they just did whatever the fucking they wanted. Your approval has to be accessible to them and if you're too strict, they know you'll never approve no matter what they do, so they do whatever they want.

You have a lot to learn about parenting.

This nigger has the right idea, mostly. With an age gap like that, I'll feel bad for your wife since you will likely pass before her, and it will be a rather shitty last decade of her life or so.

But really, old hags get so livid when they see a pretty young girl with a successful older guy. They're just jealous and wish some rich guy would marry them, but if they're into their 30's and still single they're probably spinsters and nobody wants that.

From what I've seen in mid states AND in pozzed SO-Cal that dose not work. Media taints them and school dose not restricts them. You can say all you want but I've been around and seen it first hand.
YOU pick who your girl dates not her because in this day and age she will chose based on media. If you don't know this then your already failed.
A friend i know had a daughter who he let date and the first guy she started sleeping with "she was 15" she went full mental. He told them they cant see each other anymore and she accused her own father of rape, both her foster homes where also accused when she became a word of the state then ran off to another state not even finishing high school.
In the end if your not aware of this or "somewhat lucky" then this may happen to you.

Does she have hella cash?

She has a Masters in Social Work, forget what her job was but I am supported by my parents and live in the nicest area in West Michigan, so I could care less about money.

I have a question. I'm 20 years of age and am currently going to trade school in the midwest. My friend has been pestering me about getting a gf but I don't feel like I'm ready at all. I live with my uncle and have trouble supporting myself. Is it normal to want to wait until 25 to 27 to attempt for a gf.

another case of women pretending to know what they want and clearly dont. Ive seen 40 year olds with 26 year old women and if you bring up the age differece, they get VERY denfensive. Im sure that same woman said "lol if ur more than 10 years older, ur a fukin creeper, dude, lol!" just a few weeks before getting fucked by a 40 year old. The other girls openly like older men because of daddy issues.
20 year olds now would probably PREFER you being over 30.
also remember back in high school when the 17 year old already-sluts would date 25 year olds?
Women are fucking stupid, in reality it doesnt matter that much how old you are compared to her unless youre so old youre crippled by it.

I have the same problem, I can't rationalize to myself getting a gf unless I can see myself eventually marrying her. As I understand it normies get gfs almost exclusively for sex, attention and social status, not really with future family building in mind so most are content with changing them like gloves.

I gave in to peer pressure and tried Tinder recently and all I saw was
Never again unless I'll be looking for some cringe/laughs.

So, according to this "chart"
rubbedi rub :DDDDDDD

My personal worry is that I wont be able to take care of her. I can barely take of my own needs during some months. I just want to know that I am making enough money in order to support a family, before I even consider a gf.

Feminist outs herself in first post.
D&C.

Women will go for broke losers, I've seen it myself "Me being rich". They don't care about support they only care about what they "Need" at that time. So if you get a young one that's still supported by her family then your fine for a bit. Problem most men have is when they hit that point when She wants a kid.

What if I want a son someday?

The female should be within breeding age.

What the designer of this chart plainly failed to appreciate is that it's creepy as fuck for a woman over 30 to be in the market for anyone, let alone with a 25-year-old man.

If there are any younganons reading this, listen to your oldfag uncle – Men often spend their 20s chasing skirts and their 30s chasing money. That's backwards. Do it the other way around and you'll be far happier. Otherwise, you'll marry a cute young redhead who's 24 like you, and 20 years later – after you've made senior partner and you've got options – you're waking up with pic related.

My Friend who lives in Tennessee is going through his second breakup. His first he married and wanted to adopt her kids, i convinced him not to. He then got a divorce. This one also had one kid, but my friend had a kid with her "a girl". I knew it would not last Because she had tattoos she didn't even know the meaning of and claimed her ex was abusive. If they say their ex is the "WORST THING EVER" just remember she was the dumb bitch that picked him in the first place.
But Now she claims he is as abusive as her Ex and is going full SJW on him. he is glad he got a kid out of it and that he had a stable job that he can support his kid. So this may happen to you if you live in the U.S. and you pick a shit girl. It's hard to find a good one in todays world but what i realized is that a lot of times people dig their own holes. My friend took what he could get and thats why he ended up in his position. I'm unwilling to risk my wealth and would rather wait for a better investment.

Animu girls. Any age after puberty.

When you're both legal age all bets are off for coupling ages.
18 yo male with a 80 yo woman or vice versa.
You can try public shaming but that's all you can do, the law doesn't care.
If someone wants wrinkle balls or saggy pancake tits that's their hilarious choice.

So don't settle?

/thread

For fuck's sake, why is anyone bothered enough to complicate this? People naturally sort themselves out with women drawn to men that are same or older than them. Once you are old enough to vote and travel abroad on your own, you get to fuck whomever in the same boat (i.e an adult).
This whole "creepy/non-creepy" is BS. It doesn't describe anything beyond what an individual woman finds attractive or not.

WHAT A SURPRISE GUYS