CALIFORNIA YES!

California ls First To Pay For Prisoner's Sex-Reassignment Surgery

archive.is/uYLtf

nytimes.com/2017/01/07/us/california-is-first-to-pay-for-prisoners-sex-reassignment-surgery.html?_r=0

Niggers raped him into submission.

hey stupid did it occur to you that turning men into women is a punishment?

10/10 completely passable would have white kids with / 10

atheism sure is the way to go

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH 🌍
COMMIEFORNIA

ROPE

A lot of people are pissed off at this because the roads are crumbling and homelessness is at record high. The state always claims it's broke but somehow there's always money to pay for bullshit like this or healthcare for illegal immigrant children.

I guess that is what's going through his mind. Doesn't have a dick anymore, but I don't think he cares about that.

Seems like a perfect opportunity to play up the gender angle. How dare they say nightgowns are female oriented. Why don't men get necklaces? Etc.

lol, something tells me someone made him his bitch and told him to do it or he'd do it for him.

m8…

Well he probably isn't thinking about what women do in prison, and even then the fact he is a dude will still make him stronger than the women in jail. As long as his jail mate isn't another tranny or fists him in his sleep.

Well done that man….

I don't see a problem with this.

Also:

Women's prisons are proven to be more violent than men's. How long do you think before this faggot is raped for fun and finally shanked by a cellmate?

(checked)

Article tries to avoid using female pronouns by calling the faggot "Ms Quine" over and over again.

Those shitlords couldn't even be bothered to learn her pronouns. Protip: His pronoun is "Faggotronium Supremus, Buttsex Lord Almighty, Tickler of Scrotums"

kek'd

organism ready for decontamination procedure

You're not using Faggotronium Supremus, Buttsex Lord Almighty, Tickler of Scrotums' correct pronouns either, shitlord.

Is this coming from tax dollars?

Does the pope suck on nigger toes?

smh that woman needs to stop misgendering that brave strong woman, doesn't she know misgendering is a far worse crime than murder?

This is a joke right?

That entire state is a joke.

The whole world is a sick joke.

stop being stupid white man we can execute them all no need for prison space turn it all to farm land to feed ppl duh.Show them the hell they deserve I promise you they wont cry blm anymore

California sucks, and I hope it gets nuked; suffers a massive earthquake; and gets flooded by a tsunami at the same time.

t. Californian

califronia geographically is pretty cool only thing wrong is jews and shitskins otherwise it would be awesome.Time to get real and understand none of them deserve our lands ..just think of an all white california think will be all the crime no even the dumb actors know that spewing mutliculter any one of those fags seen a nigger prowling around in their mansions backyards they would call the cops and continue living in their bubble

Is this really what passes for a post on 8/pol/ nowadays?

Sub-human tier.

Look at the first few posts.

The brutality and honor of Aryans fascinates jews and niggers and all shitskins hence their life long goal is to be like us as they know their base selves will never be White yet they pretend and aspire nonetheless.Whites are the true master race time to show them why we let these mongrels get away with so much time to strike them down step on their necks and show them why Aryan is the Master Race since all other facts showing it they deny until the whip crashes down

Yep… check the alternatives, the signal to noise ratio around here is being deliberately weaponized.

let them scream I care not

I do care, because between that and the mod actions lately it's ruining the integrity of Holla Forums. Good posters are being steadily driven away and complete garbage from fuck knows where, the inner cities from the looks of it, is being dredged up to shit all over our online home the same way they shat all over our nation. I'm putting some energy into the alternatives to this place, and it would be nice if some of you would join me.

sounds like typical infiltration by jews I am natsoc white culture by heart blood and soul and yea I been banned for it even here.Its ok we will always have a place brother at arms say for instance used to be half pol now its completely over run by jews and shitskins we all came here.mods should respect that and I think we have a few that are natsoc or we would have been axed .just my take could be something else but one thing is clear I am WHITE and I love it I love my ppl and hate anyone that try to destroy us.

just checking the get.