Update on marriage rates and white families in Australia

You can bet that this has increased since fucking 1996

www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/2f762f95845417aeca25706c00834efa/1e8c8e4887c33955ca2570ec000a9fe5!OpenDocument

As of 2015:
- 4.8 marriages per 1000 residents (dropping steadily)
- only 71% of marriages were first time marriages for both partners, so a significant amount were at least 1 partner getting remarried
- 2.0 divorces per 1000 residents (dropping steadily, due simply to marriage rate dropping)
- for those that do get divorced, on average they divorce after 12.1 years (mostly steady for past 2 decades)
- 31.8 average marriage age for males, 29.8 for females
- divorces involving children represented 47.5% of all divorces granted
- joint applications for divorce have increased greatly since 1995, while male or female only applicants have decreased (women have always been the higher of the two partners)
- 54.2% of couples married were both born in Australia, 31.9% were born in different countries, and 13.9% were born in the same overseas country (steady for past decades)

They dont record race because race doesnt exist goy

www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/3310.0

I would conservatively estimate that around 5-10% of white families in Australia have mixed children (I may be biased as I live in Sydney which is a multicultural utopia), it is quite common to spot a few hapas or a few half-niggers when one goes to the shopping centre. I know there are about 250,000 legal immigrants in Australia per year, I assume the vast majority of these are from China, India and lately African migrants have been increasing. There are also some immigrants from Europe and a fair few from South Africa (I wonder why). Unless anti-immigrant sentiments increase, this is going to increase the level of racemixing just by close proximity. If you are a white male in Australia, the chances of you having a stable, healthy white family is around 30%. If you are looking to have a family while still young, the chances start to apprpoach 0% rapidly.
This is not to demoralize, this is actually meant to raise spirits. If you are struggling to get a family, you are not just a weirdo autist, everyone is struggling (or actively avoiding it),particulalry men. While men are also to blame for not wanting children, many struggle to even get a gf until their late 20's as is obvious from the amount of PUA material that has come around in the last decade.

This is all due to:

-Extreme house prices
-Shrinking job opportunities as the country moves further away from innovation and new businesses
-The ease of divorce and single parenthood (when the woman is not dependent on a man to help raise a child she gives less thought to who she chooses)
-Attitude towards marriage and kids influenced by the media (not just feminism, many see it as a waste of your youth to have a family young)

I still find it incredible that the Jews have convinced so many people that they should not reproduce. But for all the white males on here, it is certainly possible that we can just wait out the credit crunch coming this year, continue memeing, house prices will drop, buy one when we are 35 and find a 20 year old white girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2827078/What-s-number-Australian-women-say-average-NINE-sexual-partners-fellas-claim-nearly-double-number.html
antipodean-resistance.info/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Australia
archive.is/QpUCi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Misery loves company?

>tfw no gf

Are we going to have to wait until after DoTR or what?

Fucking why, doesn't Australia have a limited land mass in the first place? Is the housing market there already inflated like Canada?

You would think there would be a cap off for the population living there.

Can I assume you're a Melbfag user?

Facts are facts, just trying to avoid all the calls of me being a demoralization shill.

Its even worse than Canada

Yes, from what I understand, Australia has more significant limiting factors to growth than say, the USA, Canada, or Russia. Letting in zillions of people is even more unsustainable there than it usually is, even worse when those people are "people."

Everything is being taken over by the Chinese. Housing, business, education, government, you name it. If I'm not mistaken, they were going to sell some port in Darwin to China, and may have gone through with it. The whole country is being sold off or outright taken by the Chinese. Same with New Zealand.

Nothing any Western country is doing right now, or has been doing for the past century or so, is sustainable.

This one worries me the most. If that trend continues for 2-3 generations we're finished. Obviously we want to turn things around far before then.

No

Shame, trying to find an uncucked white husband around here but it's becoming impossible

Don't forget goyim, once the 95% white boomer generation dies off, we'll fall below 80% white within a decade! Celebrate diversity goy-kun~

It's not surprising, there's no platform to allow children to become independent, in my town of 20k atleast 150-180 non whites are doing child's work nearly all were well over 20 and the majority of whites were in their 30's or 40's in management jobs.

With those entry level jobs stolen those kids who were unable to get a job will never be hired by the next level of work. Thus unable to start a family of their own since it would be impossible to support one.

That's the thing that pisses me off the most. The bastards that suppport mass immigration always fall back on 'but they're doing jobs Australians won't do' Bullshit, they are jobs that privileged liberal shits think they're above. They are taking all these entry level jobs from young Australian males like you said. Also funny that these people openly see immigrants as a kind of slave class anyway.

Honestly I hope this 'service' economy collapses. Even if it will be bad in many ways, ultimately it is the only hope we have of saving this country. That or war with China. Either way, the parasites that are just here for the money have to leave. And the greedy, stupid politicians that have let this happen can all leave too, and forget about their parliamentary pensions.

It's hard to believe a nation that fought tooth and nail to keep Japan out opened the door to allow the Chinese and Arabs freely roam around and shit the place up. It's like South Africa and Rhodesia. if you live in geographic hotspots like this you need to be fucking careful.

Whatever, you stupid fucking shitposters turned your gun in and burned them down.

Ausfag Aryan with aryan warrior on the way reporting in

He hated what happened to this miserable country

also
m8 we could move to antarctica and they'd still be begging to immigrate

Why do you want to own a house op? It's not an asset, it doesn't generate any revenue and in fact, costs quite a bit to maintain.

I really don't see what home ownership has to do with having a family. Most people don't own a home.

Also, only faggot cucks give a shit what normies are doing. You find someone you love and want to make a life with them, DO SO.

You could try and get a bit more proactive about it, actually try to meet up with nationalists irl. There's loads in Melbourne, and some of them are even husband material.

I realise most Melbourne men are rubbish; you've got to approach it a bit more cleverly than idly complain on Sudanese cave painting forum

That's basically what every man wants. The question is: are you worthy? What are you doing to ensure the survival of your family? What are you doing to stop this bullshit in our home? If you want a good wife you're going to have to fight for it.

white nationalist in perth here, not even ugly or poor, im a 7/10 in looks and life, couldnt find a white qt to save my fucking life, even the single mothers (who im reluctant to date at all for any reason) think they can do better, im gonna die alone with no heritage at this rate, unless i go asian, asians love me.

Feels bad man.

Going asian isn't even a choice. Don't humour it.

im thinking about moving, but i have a decent job here, i wont get paid half as good to do it elsewhere in the country and i love my family and dont want to move, i hear theres more women in the east, better female/male ratios, but it doesnt seem an option.

I got a bunch of white male friends who are all single well into their 30s with no end in sight, they're my niggas but i dont want their fate.

Race mixers are getting shot, white men just as surely.

Change your tactics. Mix it up. Perth is still comparatively whitopia (if you live in the coastal north anyway); find a saffer or something.

Be glad you don't live in Hellbourne

sorry bro but don't fall for the trumpcuck kosher kikeservative meme of having children and paying zog taxes. Its a joke man.

There are decent women everywhere. You've gotta both earn one and get lucky. Doesn't have to be perfect, just has to be a good hearted woman without being too pozzed up.

Stop masturbating, work on yourself, become the traditional man you'd be happy to give your traditional daughter away to

be moar alpha bro! stop spouting your drivel TRS trump cuck. you know 99% of white women are pigs who need to be exterminated.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2827078/What-s-number-Australian-women-say-average-NINE-sexual-partners-fellas-claim-nearly-double-number.html

australian women have an average sex partner count of 9.

do not my dubs speak truth?!

im already fine, i mean everyone can improve, but i am at the stage i wanted to reach to start finding women to marry bro, i got the steady job, i dress well, have decent social skills and friends, i got my own house, problem is all the good ones are married already, and the rest either dont want me at all, or are trash.

Sorry to be a bit off topic.

If you can, go to the daily stormer book club page, and join a local group. I'm one of the founders of the Brisbane group, and we regularly meet up and discuss things over beer. It's a good way to stay sane in this steadily declining country and become connected with red pilled guys.

I apologize for the advertising but consider this outreach.

Exterminate yourself first you beta cuck. Women are as bad as men let them be. Also don't masturbate.

Taxes aren't an issue if you don't have to pay them too much. Find a wife, get a countryside estate and work on becoming as self sufficient as possible. That way you won't need a large income to survive and you can have a large family and something to work towards.

Mean of 9 maybe. Median? Nah. The numbers of sluts is increasing because men are increasingly beta cucks. The ones that are huge sluts push up the mean to be higher than the median.

Even better than a book club or social meetup here and there you can become an active member of a movement, or make one if there is none in your area. Don't be like the conservative cucks that did regular gatherings but achieved nothing like GLR spoke of.

you aren't going to get one because women don't want to get married anymore idiot! wake up those days are over. all women want now is chad cock and a prolapsed asshole!

Women really like native bee species, you guys should get some

Projecting a bit there, user?

Am also in Perth
If you're religious, find a church qt. If not first consider accepting Christ as your Lord and saviour, you're forever confined to sloppy seconds - though I admit that's always a risk, even with the Christian girls. Aussie girls are some of the most promiscuous and diseased in the white world.

Btw I went Asian once, don't do it. Even if westernised, they're extremely odd and the racial difference is considerably hard to overcome. Plus you'll give birth to little Elliot Rogers so please spare us all of that.

A few of us are well connected so there may be some productive things done in the future. Of course if you want to join an official political group, go ahead. We in the club are just fully repilled guys catching up to discuss politics, philosophy, etc. Aus fags here, especially Brisbane ones are encouraged to join.

Great to hear that it's all starting to come together all around the country

im redpilling my single male friends, its easy as fuck and they appreciate the memes.

Grew up catholic, i fucking hate going to church, im agnostic, but i find the many benefits of christian religion obvious, aside from the race cuckery.

brisfag here
link me your email.
unless your asio, then you can fuck off
got another brisbanefag that i talk to aswell thats a Holla Forumslack

Yes, people are starting to wake up, and quite a few of them are well connected and successful people. It's a start, but I believe the reaction is not happening fast enough. Anyway, I encourage you to join if you wish. We need to start banding together.

I only have one email, and it's one I use for business. Set up an account at the Daily Stormer book club, and message me. It doesnt take long and you can message other briz fags too. My user name is BullycidePhD.

3/10 bait.

Mowing lawns, collecting shopping trolleys, stacking shelves used to be high school jobs now they are done by shitskins too dumb to do anything else

The Stormers are 8 Holla Forums users too, so you'll be in good company.

Read The Post

sent :)

Damn that actually got me thinking, really the only thing I could say is that I make memes/propaganda which doesnt really count. Although I am trying to do some self improvement.

Fucking Kill Me

working on anything thatd id know?
or is it just mobile shite?
also sucks mate but too bad thats where alot of the "entertainment" jobs are these days

Eastern European women my friends, if you're in the west they'll be all over you for a chance to come here

Come home white man

antipodean-resistance.info/

I'm English. My wife is Scottish. I don't know about Australia as I've never been there.
Marriage is a commitment. It is not easy, but it is the basis of why we reproduce. A mother and father have different responsibilities to children. My duty is to provide and protect. My wife's duty is to keep good house. We both must give our kids guidance and love. We have three children.

Being married is deeply satisfying. I used to be a lad; I got into a lot of trouble. My wife sorted that out.

Also, they have a problem finding mates there anyway because they have more women than men, plus they're fucking beautiful

OK, I have your message.

I'm originally from country SA too.

Wew hope you're enjoying that shitty mobile development. How do they treat you artists? They're not too good for the programmers usually.

Meh. I've been in it long enough not to care anymore.

A report a year or two ago showed that under the (((John Key))) government, the total amount of land sold off to foreigners (mostly subhuman insectoid chinks) is larger than the entire auckland region. For you Americans, imagine if the entirety of texas, new mexico, nevada, and arizona were sold off in under a decade without anyone noticing, that's what happened here.

It's all thanks to most people born before ~1985 being the kind of worthless cucks that let a bunch leftists grab power from them by pretending to be true blue on account of going to the pub after work.

You have many options there: go to the countryside, become a member of the local society and marry into a modest family; get /fit/ and hit on women until one of them accepts your advances, then promise her a marriage as soon as possible and quickly have kids, regardless of whether said woman will leave you or not; go abroad to a yuropoor country and marry a girl from a poor one using nothing but your foreigners' charm (it's actually a thing); become rich enough to warrant you can buy a woman's womb and procreate - the important thing is not that you yourself find a woman forever, love is only for the luckiest of us, what matters is the thriving of our species. You'll find soon that even though media sensationalizes it, average folk don't give much of a shit about identity politics and you'll be able to joke about gassing kikes with your wife and best buds, just know who you're meddling with.

You're foolish if you think housing is going to crash, the demand remains high and the suppy remains small. Apartments will drop a little, but the idea that some of you are gonna be able to walk off the street and purchase standalone homes at 50% off with your neetbux is delusional. Housing will cool, and the increase will slow, but we're not going to experience the 20%-100% drops in price you neets expect, most people are buying for a home, not an investment and are happy to wait 20 years to recover their cost IF housing did crash (which it won't).

I purchased my first home 13 years ago here in Melbourne. At the time, people were saying real estate was a bubble, if I had listened to these idiots I would've missed out on huge paper gains - my first home was 334k, it's now worth 900k (on paper).

While boomers are not perfect, most people under 30 are hugely cucked and deserve everything they get. They piss all their money away on designer clothes, fancy holidays, brand new cars, dozens of over priced tattoos and other trinkets because their time horizon is about 5 days max.

I'm building a new home next year, have a wife and 2 kids. Don't feed me some bullshit that it can't be done. MGTOW faggots are faggots, there are still good women out there, it's just that you make for a trash partner with nothing to offer but neetbux and opt for sour grapes instead of getting off your fat ass.

When the boomers died, people like me will inherit their homes (my parents have a home and 2 IPs), I'm no gonna sell em, I'm gonna rent them to fund my early retirement and this is common amongst people my age and class. We will have an under class that will always be stuck renting, and an upper class that will own even more property.

I hate to say it, but most of you are not even worthy of a good wife, things are perfect but instead of rising to the occasion, most young people just whine and continue to get fat and eat more tendies. Women want a strong man, not a boy who makes listicles of when and how housing will crash and how he'll be able to finally buy a house with his neetbux when it happens (it won't, it's just your own confirmation bias from knowing no-one other than neets, it's all you see - all I see are other white couples who have kids as well, sure, there is plenty of pajeets and shit around, but they're all renters as well as they have no boomer parents to have helped them along the way).

So what you're saying is, you're going to act like a jew just like your spiritual boomer brothers.

Fuck it, I've seen this bait a few times, I might as well bite. I moved to the inner city recently and it's a hell hole. Drop me an email if you're real, we can grab a coffee and banepost or something.

you're just as bad as the boomers
how bout you fuck off to israel with that attitude instead of acting like an egotistical narcissist that is so fucking common for your generation
if bait, well done

good luck in your quest, big guy

The Eternal Boomer

I do have my own small business, but that hardly makes me a jew, we live in a time of consumerism, if you can't put together a few thousand dollars, an idea and take a risk, you deserve what you get - nothing. Take a fucking chance for fuck sakes, you have nothing to lose.

It's not a troll, I'm just sick of hearing people bitch about housing all the while they are driving around in new cars and have sleeve tattoos that probably cost thousands. I drove a shitbox all through my 20s until we had our first child and we bought a new family car. But that doesn't suit millenials, they want a new car at 18.

It is common for the people my family associate with to have the same things, who else would I be associating with at this age? My kids need other kids to play with, my wife needs mum friends to piss and moan about being a mum, and I need time with other men to talk about our dreams and aspirations with our kids.

The idea that no white men have wives and have no kids is just utter bullshit, what the fuck do you think is fueling the economy? Sure, there are truckloads of chicks and pajeets, I live in fucking Melbourne, yet I have a good wife and 2 young kids, own my own 3 bedroom home and will soon build another (and rent out this one).

Take a good hard fucking look at yourself and ask yourself if you'd really want to marry a fat and lazy boy who plays video games all days and doesn't have one iota of go in him to start his own business and take a chance.

Which city do you reside in, user?

This is also bait.

im sorry i cant take you seriously, you sound new as fuck

Yeah, having a wife and kids is bait.

You're likely a loser and unable to change his circumstance but expects to be given everything (like a drop of housing by 50% for example).

Nah, I'm an oldfag from cuckchan days (and before that), just don't have much time to post these days.

Housing is literally the least affordable it has been in the entire history of Australia. Not only that, but wages have not kept up with productivity, so workers are not being paid the same as they would've proportionally even 20 years ago, and to a much larger extent further back from that and taxes are absurdly high. Things are not okay economically. They're not okay socially. They're not okay demographically. They're not okay in any way. Things are overall shitty.

I'd rather live in a civilisational collapse scenario and die of hunger than this ever increasing materialistic hell. You're a spiritual Jew and you're going to be put into the gas chambers just like all the other Jews out there.

aussie banter cannot be put aside even for srs business

Der erwige boomer, concerned only about money and how 'fuck you I've got mine'. 'Dude just because a scummy capitalist and INVEST! Indians and Chinese aren't even a problem, it's actually MILLENIALS, who are all pathetic failures. Not like when I was a kid for some reason. Almost like there's a reason why one particular generation is so messed up… nope, can't be my fault. I'm just going to keep going and doing the things that got us into this mess.

+ Obligatory 'I'm an oldfag'

As an aside, I don't disagree with your comment about 'manning up'; that's essential.
Sure.

You know right your kind can't marry
:^)

I'm not saying housing is cheap, but the idea some of you promote that it is impossible to find a good wife and purchase a home comes down more to the fact that you are fat, directionless losers than the state of the economy.

I'm not saying this are OK ecnomically or socially or demographically, but the idea that it is impossible for everyone is utter bullshit and is typical of the shit I hear from neets (who expect everything to be given to them for zero effort).

You'd rather live in a collapse because you feel it is your only means to get a home, which is wishful thinking. The Australian economy and housing market is not going to collapse, not any time soon.

I'm a spiritual jew because i work for myself and have a wife and 2 kids instead of just giving up, sitting around eating tendies and playing video games eh? You're the one suitable for the gas chambers.

How am I only concerned about the fact I've got mine? I told you neets to get off your fucking ass and start a business, but the fact remains 99.999% of you won't because you are gelded fucking cucks who won't put effort into anything.

Pajeets and chinks are a problem, yes, but so are the faggots of which the majority of millenials are, I've never met a bigger bunch of fucking sooks in my life, won't try anything unless the outcome is guaranteed. We live in a time of utter rampant consumerism and yet you can't even consider the idea of starting a business yet piss and moan you have no waifu or home but instead are content to go around and round in circles.

The Average House Price in Sydney is creeping up to a Million
On top of high unemployment and underemployment rates
I do agree that there probably won't be a crash because they (((control))) the Market, even though there should be

You literally said how you'd rent your extra homes in an attempt to jew people out of as much money as possible, you're directly contributing to this mess of a society.

Talk about sooks, boomers never fucking stop complaining and avoiding responsibility. You singlehandedly took the white race from unchallenged in the world to minorities in OUR HOMELANDS in one bloody generation. But no, some retard millennials getting stupid tattoos is the REAL problem.

If we're such cucks, how come the vast majority of nationalists are young, while old faggots like you sit around all day in your homes thinking about how great you have it instead of actually doing anything? Are you going to go to bed tonight and say to your wife 'well, I did my part for my race tonight, I told some people on an anonymous website I know literally nothing about to get a job that we exported overseas and imported millions of nonwhites to fill so we could have 4 houses by the time we retire'?

"I hate to say it, but most of you are not even worthy of a good wife, things are perfect but instead of rising to the occasion"

THINGS ARE PERFECT

I hope apex burns your house down and steals your car you titanic self retard, gas the boomers

Pick one.

It's not the only means to get a home. You can get rather cheap rural properties in some areas with a bit of luck and less modern standards. I don't want a big mansion or a fancy car or home, just something I can raise a good family in and become as self sufficient as possible. This is possible but not as easy as it should be. Our culture and state actively incentivise the opposite.

Also, there are always analysts saying the bubble will pop some time soon. There have been a few minor economic pops in the last 10 years as you should know, and they mean that it will be worse when the pop happens for real.

You're a spiritual jew because your attitude is "heh fuck you kiddo I got mine, everything is PERFECT despite us living in a veritable hell on earth. You're gonna be my rent bitch and I'll be a rich upperclassman! nyehehehehe."

True, but who made them? Who made the conditions that made them? They're responsible for how their kids came out. The millenials are shit because the society is horribly fucked and the people who raised them are braindead fuckwits like the boomers who abandoned all tradition, sense and decency just so they could live easy, affluent lives.

Not everyone is a fucking merchant, nor do they want to be. I do intend to start a 'business' of sorts by making and selling my own products but that is not something most people can do and it's not something I'm doing strictly for the money.

I shouldn't even bother with you faggots who think things are fine and want to capitalise on the demise of their own race and nation because you can do so comfortably.

Oh, so because I'll have a rental home, I'm a jew? More like tall poppy syndrome.

The real problem is, you fucking neets have had it so good that you have zero motivation to get off your ass and make something of yourself when you have the option of falling back on neetbux, living with your mother (because you likely didn't or don't have a father) and playing video games all day and jerking to porn 5 times a day.

Do a personal inventory, I'm sure you'll figure out why you don't have a wife and kids, it's because you're a total loser who is unwilling to change his circumstance, but instead opts to just accept it because he's weak.

So fucking delusional that you think the mere fact of being white entitles you to everything, well, it doesn't entitle you to shit because being white doesn't count for fuck all if you have no worth ethic and are fat and lazy.

Of course you'd hope APEX burns down my house, ignoring the fact I have my wife and 2 kids in it, because the truth is, you're a total fucking loser who has nothing but sour grapes and a fantasy of gassing people because muh boomers or some other bullshit excuse you use to placate yourself into accepting your shitty circumstances every day of your shitty wasted life.

It's was a typo, get over it or realise how obvious that was given the context of the discussion.

BTW I'm 32, technically I am a millenial, not a boomer, you clown, not that you'd know it, I run into your losers all the fucking time, blame everyone else and never take personal responsibility for ANYTHING.

Boomer is a mentality / spirit as much as it is a generation. Same as Jewry is a spirit as much as it is an ethnicity.

I ACCIDENTALLY TYPED SHIT WAS PERFECT HURR MY FINGERS DON'T WORK.

Yes. Rental properties are evil. The idea of rent is evil. The entire economic system built upon interest slavery is evil and you are buying into it. You're trying to thrive on it. Thriving on a system that strangles your own people. It's like beating up your children because you'll be paid some extra dough.

user, I…

Superior western culture at work wew. Any feminized country will face this disaster.

I've been fucking trying to get a job for a fucking year, don't act like we are doing this because we want to

People were saying the same shit when I purchased my home over a decade ago. They've always said that, there is always some contrarian opinion out there. Fact of the matter is, demand remains strong, supply remains weak, the housing market is going to continue to be strong for the foreseeable future. It is laughable that many of your are blinded by your own bias into thinking it is going to soon crash by over 50%, these are the words of a true idiot who has probably never even applied for a car loan let alone a loan for a home.

Says the wifeless, kidless, jobless millenial to the self-employed, married, father to 2, man. Just look at how fucking self-absorbed and delusional you are, this is why you failed to thrive, you think the world owes you something because you have some minor insight into the way the world works.

No, boomers are distinct by their age and demographic, not some bullshit definition you pull out of your ass. I'm not a boomer because I lived well below my means as the insistance of my father when I was much younger so that I could purchase my own home. It was his guidance that helped me along the way, your father probably just didn't give a shit about what you did with your life which is why you are bitter.

I love it when broke ass neets think they get to opine on financial matters. Go back to your porn and video games kid, you'll never own a car let alone a home. You ARE the genetic dead end, not me.

boo hoo, buying a home and having a good job should be as easier to access as muh video games and muh porn

So, why not start your own business then and build it up over time and take a risk instead of waiting for someone else to grant you the opportunity? Someone else mentioned not everyone wants their own business, well, the times make the man, beggars can't be choosers, we literally live in a time of huge consumer consumption, it has never been easier, but then again, living standards have never been better for the lowest of society and they think because the internet gives them a voice that their opinion actually matters at all.

Anyway, I must go to bed. Not that any of you will listen, but if you want a wife, kids, a home, be a strong man, don't be a fucking neet who lives at home and jerks of to porn 5 times a day. Quit blaming everyone else for circumstances you actually have the power and ability to control. The work ethic and never say die spirit of the white European man is what counts, not the colour of your skin, some of you would've been just as useless at any time during history regardless of how good or bad the times were.

It was a hell of a lot easier from about 2005-2008, and 2010-2012 depending on state, actually. There are practically no entry level jobs outside of Sydney and Melbourne now.

Are you two gonna fuck or what?

You're right, now sure where to start finding them (not sure which groups are legit etc)

Please don't become a degenerate race mixer, keep trying

Have a burner email to post? I usually post my lack of husband woes in Aus threads I see on here, it's pathetic really

Near Brunswick, full of filthy cucks, feels bad man

yeah yeah mate, have fun marrying your kids off to based chinese with their work ethic

I'll take the bait, nothing to lose.
If your in Sydney, we could meet up. My email is in the email field.

Mate when the crash comes, and mathematically it will happen, it will take decades for housing to recover. Enjoy your investments then, jew.

You're right. I've saved up the money for a car myself instead of taking out a loan because I'm not a fucking retard. I'll probably end up taking out a home loan eventually but I'd really rather not.

How do you know that I'm wifeless, kidless and jobless? You're a cocksucker.

It's money down a black hole. No investment in anything whereas a mortgage at least has some investment because the money pays off the house you're living in. Rent is strangling your kids for extra money.

SO WHY NOT JEW OUT YOUR FELLOW WHITES AND CAPITALISE ON THEIR SHIT DECISIONS? FUCK SOCIETY, BUY MY FRIVOLOUS SHIT YOU DON'T NEED SO I CAN STOCKPILE WEALTH AND GET MULTIPLE INVESTMENT PROPERTIES FOR FREE EASY MONEY HEHEHEHEHEH. You're a fucking kike.

Yeah, email field. burneraddress1488 if you're on mobile or something.
Just send the horse porn directly there and everything'll go smoothly.

I think they meant Little Pakistan.

Oh God I spelt you're wrong…

r u a tranny

In Melbourne unfortunately

Brunswick West, shit suburb in VIC surrounded by leftist faggots

God no

Why is the house price extremely high?

What a TWEEST!

Government is obsessed with foreign investment money and doesn't give a fuck. They would sell our tap water to a private chink company if they thought they could get away with it.

I'd ask if you felt like a sea change, but Melbourne to Sydney isn't really worth the effort. We're only mildly less cucked than you.

Good luck, you'll find someone surely.

High demand in metropolitan areas exacerbated by lack of transit (which would make development further out much more viable), plus a massive supply of comparatively cheap money, plus law that subsidises properties that would otherwise be making huge rental losses (meaning price inflates beyond what would make sense for housing as an income-generating asset).

The Howard-era changes that allow retirees to take all their super out and blow it as a lump sum (where previously it would have only been released tax-free if it was going to buy annuities) then go on the age pension doesn't help either, since it means older people don't plan long-term. The "spending the kids' inheritance" maymay doesn't affect just the kids.

Well they didn't consider the angry young rioters when the house become permanently impossible to buy because the house bubble is too stable to collapse unless they pin it by oversupplying to the extreme. The resources or whatever they have is keeping them float above. Who knews that the resource is a problem for Australia?

People will take it in the butt for a while longer as we devolve in to a second victorian era with a fucking landlord class. I literally only know of people who have like 5 houses or people who have 0. That's ok they though because eventually people will realise it's jews and asians doing this to them.

It's mainly the negative gearing law tbh. By privatising rental gains and socialising rental losses, prices inflate to accomodate negative rental yields.

If the government stopped paying for rental properties that make losses with money from all taxpayers, prices would re-adjust such that rental yields fix around 3-4% (so about 100-200k less).

In the short term you'd have a ton of defaulted mortgages a plus rents rising massively as the over-leveraged owners desperately try to stay ahead of interest payments and it would fuckin serve them right, they deliberately bought assets at an inflated price so they'd make losses that everyone else pays for followed by an adjustment as the economy absorbs the adjustment. It'd be a nasty adjustment though, which is why no government will actually take the pain they'd get by repealing negative gearing.

Likewise user, try finding a younger girl from further down the coast. She'll be easier to mold and less likely to be hanging around the wrong crowd.

It's not looking good.

I need to start going to church, a few of my friends have found qt traditional girls. Even though they are religious and I am an atheist, I still agree with religious morals in the most part as they are conducive to a good society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Australia

Looking at religion in Australia trends I will probably go to a Catholic Church as it seems to be growing much faster than Anglican which seems pretty cucked (I still couldn't go Mormon or Jehovah tier cult though, even if the women are probably more devout).

They are cowardice bastards! That is why they shouldn't vote the capital pigs in but hey they asked for it. Do you think they learn a lesson?

*tips fedora*

niceme.me

As far as I can tell, the purpose of negative gearing was to sink loadsamoney into housing (an illiquid asset) so that the money wouldn't have inflationary effects. But of course after that it became boomer welfare, because the price spike resulting meant that said boomers could further leverage their existing property (which they bought for a comparative song) into other IPs and suchlike. Not a very clever way of using the market.

The recent cap gain tax reforms will shave a little off that but now the damage is already done and if they touch negative gearing there'll be a local crisis comparable to America's subprime bubble that touched off the GFC.

I am saying that I will go to church and follow religious morals that have a good effect on society and it still isn't good enough for you?

If Atheism couldn't get him a pussy why do you think that god's going to help him?

Who knows, you might find God and a woman at the same time.

How dare you imply having more Supreme Gentlemen would be a bad thing.

Can you elaborate on that please?

OP here

To that guy saying there WONT be a housing market crash, all i will say is this:

Sooner or later, people will start to default on their home loans. Banks will then reduce lending, instead of continuing to increase it exponentially (which is what they need to do, and have been doing).As a result of reduced home loan lending, there will be less houses bought. House prices will fall.

I made a huge economic thread months ago if anyone is interested (big read tho).
archive.is/QpUCi

It sounds crazy, but when you take a loan from a bank, the money comes out of thin air. When you pay back a loan, the money gets destroyed. Except for the interest. You get:
-wealth transfer from workers to bankers
-a system that can only be sustained by ever-increasing lending

That guy is wrong.

Government can bail out and keep the house markey crash from collapse. :-(

*market

It was the thing that touched off the GFC. Here's a video explaining it.

Not without become indentured servants to the world banks which I imagine is the end game. Everyone in debt slavery to banks.

Every day. Every day I pray for the Australian economic collapse.

Not all of us. And its getting close to the time for me to visit where they are hidden to be sure.

Look at all those Australian citizens that aren't clearly on behalf of a foreign government.

The government already has shitloads of debt

???

The banks wont fail… they have a license to create credit, how can they go insolvent?

They have pension or other funds so they will raid them all. Queensland government did think about the raiding to repay the debts they owe to the private banks.

That is why they use it this as a excuse to sell the assets.

I would be for that only because it would force the boomers to scarifice their retirement for all the sins they built up making their lives as comfortable as possible at the expense of everyone else.

Many of them paid the taxes so I wouldn't blame it on them. It is good for them to save up the money and use them later. Government can steal our funds and leave us dollarless so be careful what you say as you don't want that to be true. All the government can do is stop borrowing the money and overspent the surpluses.

That is a good video.

What about the uniting church?

Isn't that ultra liberal?

Pretty bullshit excuse in the first place

Isn't inflated house prices what caused the crash initially?

I thought it was the more extreme protestant churches combined?

Yes I know. They do not care about the long term conquences as they are already rich and have own private assets.

Yes but chinks and the traitorous government keep them from collapsing. It's pretty sad that they are reaping the profits off on them.

Yes three giant church united altogether to create a insanely leftist church. It's funny that Australia is less religious than USA and yet Australia managed to have church that are far liberal than USA liberal churches! Can you believe that?

Here is the picture for you.

They're basically a bunch of churches that decided that their differences were getting in the way of pandering to nonwhites

Always wanting more at the expense of everyone else, sounds like a certain group of people kek

I can't understand why the aussies keep voting them again and again only to creates more problems so the corrupted politicans can use that problems to justify the reasons.

I have the following churches in my area, which is the least pozzed?
Uniting.
Anglican.
Catholic
7 day Adventist.
Jehovah witness.
Presbyterian/evangelical.

Every single Christian I know holds globalist/left-wing views.

These people aren't Catholic, are Catholics any better?

Most normies see only Liberal or Labour with afew psychos who vote Greens mostly in inner city areas

Its slowly changing away from that but with the last election most people couldnt give a shit by the end of it

Polish catholic if you can find it.

Considering most Catholics are non white, no. You think Protestants gib non whites too much, Catholics are worse because most of said non whites are their fellow Catholics.

FUG

it's extremely important to realize that just having a normal family is a Herculean task in this day and age. older people don't realize this and talk shit in their own children. If you can get a decent life you should feel extremely proud.

This is true. I was born and raised in Sydney and I can honestly say, this article is very fucking accurate.

What is interesting is that my parents moved up the coast about 10 years ago, and I now work in a small town about 2hrs from Sydney. These two areas are very different compared to sydney.

When I say this I mean that nearly everyone is a white anglo ausie. The girls have kids early and have large families. It's like it hasn't yet been jewed. I was almost defeated until I started to see this pattern among smaller towns.

Decent grils still exist out there. Just keep the fuck away from jewed cities

And here in lies the fucking dilemma
I need money to start a business and in order to get money I need a job

All according to plan.

City need to have population limit.

I'm slowly starting to lose hope of finding a good women to shack up with and have kids.

Had an average girlfriend for a few years, she was nice but was subjected to some years of university propaganda so she believed in equality between the races and sexes (even when provided with obvious examples to the contrary). She was also kind of stupid, I proof-read one of here assignments and the spelling and grammar were early high school level at best, what's even worse is that she wanted to be a teacher.

She didn't want to have more than two kids and wanted to balance work and child-rearing, whereas I'd like to have 3+ kids and have my wife stay home and look after the house and kids.

Basically it came to the point where I called it off because I was just wasting time in a relationship that wasn't heading in the direction I wanted it to. She was a virgin though which was a plus.

I'm having major trouble finding decent girls, most/all of the university educated ones want to have a career and a lot of the non-university educated ones have been on the cock-carousel since graduating high school. Clubs/pubs/bars are comprised mostly of sluts, church-goers (at least in Australia) seem mostly to be SJW-lite at this point.

I'm not interested in going MGTOW because I don't want to become a genetic dead-end.

Where should I find these girls? Or should I simply screen/churn through enough that I find one suitable?

Can you imagine how pretty she would have been if she hadn't done porn and was raised properly?

It was founded by one of my old pastors as a magnet to suck all of the cucks and liberals out of the Presbyterian Church of Australia

Easy win.

Also; Everyone begom Presbyterian

In 1982 the denomination withdrew from the World Communion of Reformed Churches.( World Communion of Cucks )

In 1987 a new Traditionalist hymnbook was introduced.

In 1991 the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in Australia repealed the approval of the ordination of women.

The church liberal Peter Cameron who advocated for female ordination was excommunicated for heresy.

in 2016 the General Assembly unequivocally rejected homosexuality and homosexual marriage. Cutting ties with the liberal, sodomite-appeasing Church of Scotland.

Also Gents; I'm engaged to be married let me empart some advice:

Dont go looking for a girl who is already woke!

All women are at minimum SJW-lite, You need to evangelise them! All women respect and follow a man with honest and uncompromising beliefs, even ones that are "evil" or "cruel"

Take a compassionate angle with your viewpoint, don't try argue with reason ( because women deal in emotions, not reason ) - and just be absolutely assertive, speak as if you're speaking in fact and her cucked views are fallible opinion.

She'll come to your side; if you're authoritarian enough and loving enough.

You shouldn't have fucked over your virgin girlfriend. This is your punishment.

CRASH THE MARKET
REAL ESTATE WAR NOW

All god things, but if a Church doesn't stand against contraception it's all for nought. We won't survive if we don't have children!

Such is the result of degenerate lebensraum,the british killed ourselves through spreading out european conquest was a mistake.

If our ancestors were not degenerate and greedy and fell to the ways of the freemasons our race would not be dying.

It all started with the East india company and really the conquistadors.

if your race falls for all the jewish capitalist lies then your race stands for nothing, that's they want it to be but it doesn't have to be that way.

You are a traitor to your people and probably a mason who are kikes by association.