Kush

Jared Kushner to be named senior adviser to the president

(((CNN)))Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, will be senior adviser to the president, a senior transition official told CNN Monday.

The 35-year-old businessman-turned-political strategist played a key part in his father-in-law's presidential campaign and his new position is expected to test the limit of federal anti-nepotism rules. The move comes ahead of a Wednesday news conference in which Trump is expected to detail how he plans to manage his company's potential conflicts-of-interest after he enters the White House.

Kushner plans to resign from the management positions he holds at his companies, including as CEO of Kushner Companies, publisher of The Observer and positions with other organizations, and will divest from a "significant number" of his assets to comply with government ethics rules, Kushner's attorney Jamie Gorelick told CNN on Monday.

Kushner also will not take a salary as he steps into the West Wing job, an official who briefed on behalf of the transition told reporters later on Monday.
Gorelick argued that the anti-nepotism statue which applies to presidential administrations excludes the White House office where Kushner would be based, though the statute is open to different interpretations. Kushner is related to the President-elect by marriage, but a 1967 law specifies "son-in-law" as a type of relative covered by the regulations.

"We have the better argument," Gorelick told CNN. "We are very confident in this position."
Gorelick added that she and transition officials have been in "pretty constant" communication with the Office of Government Ethics, which offered advice into how Kushner might best be able to divest his assets and comply with ethical requirements.

Gorelick also said that Kushner plans to recuse himself from "particular matters that would have a direct and predictable effect on his remaining financial interests."
"He will also abide by federal rules requiring impartiality in particular matters involving specific parties. These steps are consistent with federal law and executive branch practice and evidence Mr. Kushner's commitment to public service," Gorelick added in a statement provided by the Trump transition.

This is how I know the migration is happening and I'm apparently I'm getting left behind…

www.cnn.com/2017/01/09/politics/jared-kushner-to-be-named-senior-adviser-to-the-president/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/10/27/donald-trumps-campaign-is-powering-a-massive-negative-campaigning-voter-suppression-effort/
archive.is/JMa3T
dailykos.com/story/2016/10/31/1589307/-How-to-Foul-Trump-s-Project-Alamo-Data-Machine
archive.is/asatW
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/jared-trump-trump-campaign
archive.is/Se58j
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-27/inside-the-trump-bunker-with-12-days-to-go
archive.is/TDf5F
numbersusa.com/blog/trump-walking-back-some-amnesty-comments-and-filling-some-blanks-and-we-raise-his-grade

archive.is/NeMyP
archive.is/BBPkM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue
archive.is/gprdz
holywar.org/jewishtr/03jech.htm
chechar.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/towards-white-zionism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_advertising#Manipulation_of_terms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God-fearer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All anti-Kushner threads mysteriously disappear. While I appreciate his anti-immigrant stance, I can not condone his jewry.

OK so that must be Trump's main mafia connection. Otherwise they would just kill him.

i think you mean (((Kushner)))

Happened a long time ago, buddy.

Kikes know a blowback is coming to their jewing, thus Trump is the perfect man to be a vanguard of a kosher nationalism that loves Israel.

America can't be saved without a revolution or collapse. I just want the empire to die at this point, not be extended for a few more decades like they're attempting.

What anti-immigration stance? If you follow the quotes, the campaign is all over the map. The quotes about touchback amnesty from Trump and his son Eric don't just vanish into the ether.

Is this site owned by Kushner? I think Kushner is an evolved kike. The old guard of kikes were beginning to fuck up, so he is I am assuming is the new guard of elite kike. Be VERY fucking watchful of this snake.

Just make sure you don't allow yourself to be duped into joining with them. If you see Trump supporters getting attacked, don't stick your neck out. If you see pro-Trump businesses being shuttered, don't stick your neck out.

He doesn't get years and years to make his case. He gets one shot and he's already blown it. He is a zionist puppet.

Hi anti-fa.

I'm not sure I entirely agree with that. For instance, if it becomes where it's an all-out attack on simply white people, I'm not going to just want to stand by and let that happen. But then you'd have savior Trump saving whites, and even further ingrain jew love in our psyches. . . Ugh, it's hard to see how to maneuver around it.

Honestly I have no fucking clue what to think of Kushner, didn't he cheat his way through school and doesn't Trump yell at him and use him as a whipping boy? I still have no fucking clue who he is other than being pussy whipped by Ivanka.

Can any give a summary?

That's a decision you'll have to make then. It's a natural consequence of the postwar order and the slavish devotion White conservatives have towards Israel for whatever reason.

Ridiculous. I disapprove of Trump's support of Israel, but the idea that it disqualifies him BEFORE he's done anything is just stupid. If the tail starts wagging the dog, we need to put a stop to it, but something tells me Trump's ego won't let him get jerked around by a rump state halfway across the world.

He does it for free.

Bump hoping for actual discussion that doesn't devolve into wait for Hitler nonsense.

No, it isn't stupid. It's the only logical conclusion anyone could come to when examining the historical consequences of pro-Israel policies. Israel is an enemy and a cancer on our civilization. They are not Western. Those who support them are de facto enemies.

Well at the very least we can be sure Trump doesn't support greater Israel due to his support of Assad and Russia.

I agree with you here, they are a parasite, like all of their people, however, as has put it, Trump has come out very clearly against their imperial ambitions. That means the situations is more complicated than "Trump is a Zionist shill."

the "trump is a jew" demoralization is very high in this thread

Yeah? Like what? A wall, tariffs, and expelling illegals. Let's ignore the turbo shilling that kicked in when Trump was pitching touchback amnesty [the same thing Mike Pence pitched years ago].
Are they? He seems pretty popular in Israel. Pretty popular among his own family. Icahn, Adelson, Cohn, Mnuchin. Even Cuabn was pretty lukewarm on him until pretty late in the campaign. He sure got lots of free air time on jewish television [as did arch-zionist Bernie Sanders]. I don't remember Ron Paul getting the same treatment.

Also the Palestinian settlements are grey as well because if they actually annex those lands then Jews will be set to become a minority in their own country while the NEET Haredim uber Jews reproduce at record speeds replacing the Jews who actually have jobs.

Honestly the whole thing is a clusterfuck.

No, there is legitimate cause to doubt Trump on many issues, as states.

Exactly. People just want Trump to rip the bandaid right off but you are a retard on the internet that doesn't know shit. If Trump is going to make America 100% American again I am sure there is a plan over time to do so with as little damage to the country as possible.

If Trump brings back millions of jobs and makes America safer and richer all he has to do is say "I want you to vote for X" and we will have another 8 years of Trump policies. Trump is only the beginning and you need to have some fucking patience to see where this ride goes.

Jared is the next iteration of the Jew.

He doesn't really support Assad. When Trump calls for a "safe zone" in Syria, he means a partition of the country large enough to sneak the pipeline through. As for Russia, I certainly wouldn't put friendly relations with them as some anti-zionist pact.

ALL JEWS ARE BAD

but is it possible Trump is purposely making himself appear as a friend to Israel so they can't cry

When he actually puts a stop to their bullshit? Is Kushner redpilled and part of Trump's masterplan? Or is Trump using Kushner? Perhaps Kusher is a Mossad asset or even an agent who shacked up with Trump's daughter as part of some deep operation?

I just don't know who is Jewing who any moar…

While at the same time you have the ADL and the SPLC flipping the fuck out over his every move. I'd say that there's legitimate doubts but due to how grey the situation is coming to a conclusion this early is ludicrous.

I mean the guy proposed anti-semites from the country and Jews promptly started tearing each other apart. There's a good chance he's playing the long term ruse cruise.

The issue is not "anti-zionism," but the fact that he won't support regime change for the purposes of Oded Yinon.

Or support regime chance at all.

If it was obvious from public information then i'd say that Jews and plotters in general are getting pretty incompetent

That isn't clear at all. The guy chimped out about Iran at almost every rally, deliberately pushing the bullshit line that we "gave" them money when he knows damn well it was their OWN assets that were frozen years ago.

Trump is extremely hawkish towards Iran, but has common sense as far as Iraq, ISIS, Russia, and Syria are concerned. He is a Zionist but also a free agent and not clued into their plans 100 percent such as the greater Israel plan. They might take advantage of his hawkishness towards Iran to escalate war with them directly, problem with that is their failed attempt at regime change in Syria was to surround Iran and give them the platform/territory to effectively invade. Without Syria a direct war with Iran might not work out. If Iran develops enough nuclear weapons, for real this time, to ensure MAD before (((they))) can foment another war the Yinon plan and Israel in general are basically screwed. It is good news that they are turning inward and trying to annex the West Bank though, since it means they are going to put any attempts towards regime change or outward expansion on hold for a while until more pieces are in place. In a nutshell, Trump is a step in the right direction with immigration and the economy, and despite being a genuine Zionist (don't kid yourself), he happens to have bought us time against Yinon kikery and opened a window of opportunity to have the Yinon plan defeated entirely depending on what happens in the next 4-8 years. The ball is totally in Iran's court right now and I hope they develop nukes in short order as deterrence.

It's quite possible he bought out the site behind the scenes, yes, and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest based on how things are going here. He spent apparently tens of millions on creating fanatic pro-Trump groups online - that would be nothing to make a deal here.

And yes, if you look at his face and beady eyes, you know he's not your average slimeball kike. This is a serious one.

This is still an immature assessment of the JQ. Jewry has three main wings: fanatical left, fanatical right (mainly in Israel and then neocons here), and then fanatical rabbis (of course you have your regular joe-blow jews that are minor versions of these three or not much of anything by a merchant and materialist). All these kikes aren't some monolithic entity that agrees on everything. There's some yiddish saying that three rabbis could spend a lifetime arguing about the minor differences of how to properly drink a glass of water, or some bull shit like that. The thing with jews is that all their wings have worked in unison up until now, where it's appearing that far-left jews in America are coming into conflict with the neocon and zionist jews in America and Israel. My opinion is that there are some top jews that see the writing on the wall and are trying to build up a kosher nationalism that will channel all the anger of multiculturalism and globalism into a form that they still think they can manage, i.e. there comes Trump and all his zionist connections.

TBH, I just think America needs to die and deserves it for being the vector of jew's evil. I think jew-wise whites should move to small white towns in rural areas and prep, live their lives as honorably and fully as possible, and hope that some good would come with the fall of America and jewish power. I'm just afraid that it won't fall, but another part of me, the religious side I guess, simply refuses to believe that something so dark and twisted would be allowed to go on indefinitely. What do you think?

The thing that comes next isn't getting the next Hitler in power. It's preparing the nation and redpilling the whites on small-government, nationalistic lives. Once the US can actually handle or be ready to handle living like how our founding fathers wanted us to live, then we can have our Hitler.
Trump was always a means to the end.

I'm sure nothing could go wrong here. Nothing to be worried about at all.

I really hope Trump understands the danger in appointing a court Jew. No choice now but to trust his judgement until something bad happens unfortunately

I could go on, also read

He talked shit about Iran but never proposed anything close to violent conflict.

I largely share the same opinion for the same reasons Hitler eventually came to think this way. Half-judaized, half-negrified. It's a legitimately awful country and the idea of "making it great" [so it can once again poison the world with its unipolar culture-terror] makes me sick.

Source?

Link please.

It's called Project Alamo IIRC.

When using 8pol as your free shilling army along with a bunch of Pajeets you paid $1 a day finally pays off.

He looks surprisingly non-kikey for a kike though. Or it's just his appearance cheating my goy senses.

Kek

Doesn't mean that he couldn't be manipulated into war with Iran through false flags, fomenting conflict, etc. do not underestimate the enemy. It's not like Bush ran his campaign on the promise of War in Iraq either, don't be naive.

blatant D&C, we're in this shit together you fucking faggot

It is not so obvious as only we (and few bluepilled others) are the only ones who can deduce this.

Most people won't see this connections and will ignore them based on jewish TV / radio / movies propaganda

most kikes look non-kikes… it's like you live in a fantasy meme world rather than the real world

Some people here are either edgelords or retards, America's pretty fucked, but it's not unfixable. I have a family, I'd rather not see it go to shit, just because I should have waited for Hitler.

This, a North American ethnostate with the biggest economic and military superpower in the world would be of enormous strategic importance to WN, it will be a lot of work de nigrifying and dejudiazing America but the payoff is incredible.

d'aww… the niggers of europe think they're europeans

(chekced
I can only find 4 sources and all of them are far-left or (((Bloomberg)))
salon.com/2016/10/27/donald-trumps-campaign-is-powering-a-massive-negative-campaigning-voter-suppression-effort/
archive.is/JMa3T
dailykos.com/story/2016/10/31/1589307/-How-to-Foul-Trump-s-Project-Alamo-Data-Machine
archive.is/asatW
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/jared-trump-trump-campaign
archive.is/Se58j
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-27/inside-the-trump-bunker-with-12-days-to-go
archive.is/TDf5F
So not entirely buying it.

There are infographs floating around. I don't have them saved but I've seen them posted here more than once. Just ask for them I guess.

Some of you are overthinking things. It becomes easy to understand once you accept that Trump is a tool of International Jewry. Kushner is Trump's Jewish handler. Trump is a kike-puppet.

Many seem to think that Trump can't be controlled by the Jews “since he has his own money,” but they fail to understand how he got it. He didn’t do the real estate mega-deals he’s known for by using money from his own bank account; he borrowed the money from the big banks and finance houses. There is simply no way he could be a big mover and shaker in real estate, especially in a Jew York, without being in the good graces of the kikes. He’s their boy. They got him into office.

Donald "JEW" Trump has a KIKESS daughter who is married to this KIKE.
The ALT KIKE allowed this KOSHER family to astroturf Holla Forums by blending in with the Right here.
Our temporary allies now refuse to admit that their anointed one was anointed by JEWS and disavow them.
Pro-KIKESHNER posters are shills.

You have trouble getting a gun in this country?
It's pretty necessary because he sure isn't going to do anything about the niggers or zionist curriculum.
"Conservative" in this country is a strange term. Doesn't really tell us much, by design.
Sure, and his administration is already moving to review fuel efficiency standards with an eye towards revising them downward. Good for people who own stock in energy companies, not so good for people at the consumer level.
Such as? I think his kike daughter spoke for few minutes about maternity leave. Are these incentives for the 75% non-White children's demographic?
So we're making the military stronger so we fight for Israel less?
What's he ever done to deserve slavish worship? Being a loyal and quotable ZOGbot isn't an achievement.

All of those sources only mention Facebook and social normie media sites as target audiences also, I would not be surprised if imageboards were targeted also but there is nothing to indicate that that is the case. Most of those articles only explain how they aggregated metadata such as voter registration, social media, marketing, etc. and how they focused on anti-hillary propaganda instead of pro-trump propaganda, it is not like we need Kushner to realize how much of a crooked cunt she is one way or the other. The kushner shilling Holla Forums hypothesis is possible but not confirmed and there is no smoking gun.

I don't believe he's D&C just disgusted by what we've become: the complete pawn of jewry's grasp over the direction of the entire world and the ruination of the white race and anything beautiful having the chance to appear here. That's pretty fucking disgusting. I just care about the good blood and potential that is still in America. I don't want that destroyed, just the concepts, myths, and influence of America.

fuck off, Trump and Eric have superior genetic stock. I mean just look at Baron, by the way his jaw is shaped you can easily conclude his IQ is at least 170! Trump's nose and Eric's face can make you see their IQ is also around 170. In comparison, niggers and spics have the jaw line of people with 80 IQ.

Trump has a master plan, and I will trust what he does unless someone with bigger aryan IQ shows up and tells me otherwise.
If physicists are so smart, why are they poor?

KENNEDI CHECK EM

KENNEDI CHECK EM

KENNEDI CHECK EM

KENNEDI CHECK EM

KENNEDI CHECK EM

nice kennedi dubs

Now this is just retarded, I can see Trump being complicit and/or a co-conspirator but there's no goddamn way he's a puppet.

Which is why he is working against globalism, which is a jewish enterprise?

What is this Kennedi of which you speak?

This thread is for scrutinizing Kushner and his motives as threat assessment, it is not pro-kushner in any way, fuck off shill.

Because they spend all their money on weed.
t. physicist

LIKE FUCKING CLOCKWORK!

Do you have a problem with someone pointing out Jewry at play?

Kushner? More like Cotarelo :DDD

I just disagree. I don't doubt there is jewry afoot, but, as I said earlier, I don't think Trump's ego would allow that to dominate his decision making. Remember, he was saying the same sorts of things on Oprah in the 80s.

His eyes are a dead giveaway. Up your ante.

Having 0,01% Jew DNA doesn't really make you a kike. They just like larping it because of the benefits it brings.

The other user is right about Trump's money. Trump is a guy with a high net worth, but he's very liquid for the wealth bracket he's in and it would be a drawn out process for him to get liquid. It's not like you can just sell Trump Tower in a month and he likely needs the income the buildings generate long term anyway.

nice kennedi dubs
Kushner was handpicked as the man who will carry on Trump's aryan heritage… he's an undercover aryan

This doesn't make any sense.

Just like Bulbasaur's based black best man?

It does, assuming Trump is not 100% in the pockets of the Jews. If that was the case, why didn't he just come out and support Clinton?

why? have you seen their aryan child?

The Trumps are the most redpill family I know of.

You do realize he studied Rabbi Menechem Schneerson, who said all goyim souls are from hell and all jew souls from god? He and Ivanka went to that evil yids funeral.

No, that is the entire point, scrutinizing this kike and figuring out the next step in his master plan. Posting "lol Kushner is a fucking KIKE you guize stupid alt-KIKE drumpfcucks!" over and over does nothing constructive towards figuring this shit out and degrades thread quality. We know he is a kike, and no, we do not approve either. Furthermore, the Kushner shilling "alt-right" communities is unconfirmed as all sources found so far only indicate a focus on social media and datamining in general. If you would like to dig/post solid proof of his involvement with chans and far right groups in general instead of shitting up the thread you are welcome to do so.

That's a massive assumption. See
When? Why would he not support himself?

Donald Trump has never advocated for touchback amnesty. This narrative is constantly pushed by shills, either conveniently without any quotes or taking some vague sentence from over a year ago out of context and completely ignoring the 1000 times he's said they all must go back. I have no idea what Eric said but I also don't give a shit. Wasn't he the one who said he wanted to shoot David Duke? I voted for Donald not Eric..

No matter how much Trump sunshine pumps for Israel on twitter, until he supports regime change in Syria and hostilities to Russia (most wars for Israel's benefit for proxy wars between US and Russia), he is no true friend of Israel. Talk is cheap if he doesn't want to overthrow Assad and make room for Greater Israel.

What about retards like who think Trump isn't influenced by Jews because his ego is too big?

Don't rely on ego as something which ensures independence, if anything narcissistic and egoistic personalities are easier to manipulate if handlers just validate their ego and such, Obama is a yuge narcissist but also a stupid monkey which makes him very useful to his kike handlers, avoiding being manipulated has everything to do with brains and vigilance and nothing to do with ego.

Are you seriously implying that his support for Israeli settlements isn't indicative of anything? He's giving them some of what they want, more than most Presidents before him have.

bump
If we can't criticize Trump and hold him accountable he'll just be a Bush 2.0.

Even something that would imply his involvement would be nice. From what I can tell he was focused on depressing Democrat turning by pointing out how evil and corrupt Clinton was on Facebook/Twitter.

Some user said something about how he worked to create pro-Trump communities but I have yet to see anything close to proofs or even an unverified report.

3.0*

nice kennedi dubs
BTW, I think you're not from around here as we all know the scrutinous process Trump put on the man before he fucked his daughter. Over a dozen different Holla Forums investigations ALL CONCLUDED that Kushner was an undercover aryan iirc

That aside, seeing how Kushner made millions of americans vote for trump through his strategy should give you some reason to trust the man.

Never heard this phrase before this thread.

Influenced yes, but I think that it's quite obvious that nobody controls Trump. No goddamn way that he'd let himself be someone's Bitch, it goes against his entire personality.

Fakest gayest shit I've ever seen.

What's "kennedi"?

Like I explained. He took the Jew's money. Once you take the Jew's money, you become a slave to the Jew.

Why? To spin the agenda in such a way that it could be sold to the American people as being in their best interest. You should read Prospect for America: The Rockefeller Panel Reports to gain a better understanding. It was the product of a 1956 Rockefeller Brothers Fund effort known as the Special Studies Project, and it lays out the blueprint for the Jewish takeover that is currently materializing around us.

I DON'T SEE SAGE!!

kys kike shill, I bet you're a spic trying to D&C Holla Forums

Post Sage when saging or GTFO

I don't see a picture of Sage nor areference to Sage in your comment, and here you are saging this Trump thread. I hope you die and the women of your family raped and impregnated by illegal spics.

Nothing is obvious.
You're not from around here.

GWB deposed of Hussein and Obama deposed Gaddafi, and both completely destabilized both of those rival nations to Israel. In addition no one has been a better friend to Israel than Obama who gave them $38 billion to be paid over ten years.

If Trump restores diplomatic relations with Russia and keeps Assad in power he will have dealt a massive blow to Israel's expansionist ambitions. Don't forget Obama is the one who began their war to take out Assad just as he successfully did with Gaddafi. Trump is a literal Hitler in comparison to Obama.

The quote isn't vague. You know exactly which quote it is and you know exactly when he said and to whom.

If you've got "1000 times" he's said they all have to go, I'd love to see it. I remember his campaign started out pretty tough there and just gradually walked it back until all we were talking about was illegal felons.

I think that we concluded that Eric's wife wasn't Jewish and she was mistook as a Jew because Jared married the couple or some shit like that.

What Holla Forums investigations into Jared are you talking about?

I really don't. Please post it for all of us and I'll gladly vote for Hillary.

Does anyone have the arguing with jews.jpg handy?

Some user said something about how he worked to create pro-Trump communities but I have yet to see anything close to proofs or even an unverified report.

Given the AMA on The_Donald I would expect his focus to be on growing and maintaining Trump support on reddit. The political ROI of shilling/outreach in bigger normie sites like Reddit is yuge compared to the benefit of gaining at most 1000 voters from Holla Forums. And we all know cuckchan mods are literally CTR so Kushner shilling cuckchan is not likely. I really do not care if Kushner shilled reddit, its like pissing in an ocean of piss.

I didn't mention those, did I?
Why do you keep mentioning this war and those Presidents? We're talking about Trump, and I'm talking about his kosher stance on settlements.

I don't see Sage in your post user, did the bird flew away? or will you use the excuse that the bird is currently in Best Korea?

kennedi is some awful Holla Forums meme
Please summarize the prospect for me.

You didn't congratulate the user on his kennedi dubs.

That aside, where is Sage in your post?

You DO know who is Sage?

Bullshit, the media was concern trolling about him "softening" his immigration stance and then he blew them the fuck out with the speech in Arizona where he doubled down on all initial campaign promises. He also merely said criminal aliens would be a priority for deportation, not that he would deport the 3ish million spics with criminal records and leave the rest alone.

No he faked cucking out for 1-2 weeks before delivering a speach where he said that immigration needs to return "to historical norm" and namedropped the 1965 Immigration act.

No idea what the fuck you're talking about.

You said:

I was demonstrating that Trump's platform is the most anti-Israel of any President we've seen in a long time. And for that record, nobody was a better goy than Obama who gave them $38 billion and started wars to depose Gaddafi and Assad for them.

I don't see Sage in your post? why is that?

And given that Rep. King wants to "clarify" the 14th, which Trump supports, as well as >8733837, it's pretty clear he's tied at least somewhat to the notion of a White America. But that doesn't necessarily tell us anything about his position on Jews or Israel.

numbersusa.com/blog/trump-walking-back-some-amnesty-comments-and-filling-some-blanks-and-we-raise-his-grade

He is quoted in two interviews, one with Jake Tapper and the other with Sean Hannity.

Occam's Razor says Trump is kiked.

No, Lara Yunaska, Eric Trump's wife, is a jewess. Of his four adult children, they all married jews, and apparently Tiffany is dating one. Coincidence?

tabletmag.com/scroll/186935/another-jewish-trump-wedding-for-the-books

>Those Trump kids sure have a type. Five years after Ivanka Trump married New York Observer publisher Jared Kushner (a card-carrying MOT for whom she converted), younger brother Eric Trump followed in her footsteps, marrying Inside Edition’s Lara Yunaska on Saturday at dad’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach.

When he started his campaign he flat out said anchor babies weren't citizens and they need to have their citizenship revoked.

kennedi check em

Because of how limited our information is at this moment, conversations like this need to wait until January 20th… Trump even said that they're setting things up (an obvious reference to 4D chess) so that they have a strong start the first day.

Why not make him one of us? It would be turning lead into gold.

Fucking this, exactly!!!

He looks like a typical (young) kike you fucking retard. Also, Kushner is a common jew name. The former foreign minister of France and MSF boss (Bernard K.) who organised the Yellow House organ smuggling ring in Serbia has the same name.

That article's from July 2015. It's clear that Trump evolved on the issue. Read the transcripts for his 10/13 speech against globalism or his criticism of the 1965 immigration law.

It was a black propaganda campaign to push the narrative that Lara wasn't a jewess, likely from the Trump campaign or contracted shills [such as official IDF hasbarat propagandists]. She most certainly is.

Can you elavorate/redpill me on his spic children?

TRSHILLS, ANTIFA, GOONS, PLEBBIT, KIKEBART OUT!

Yes, I'm aware. And so were you. That's why you mentioned "over a year ago" explicitly in your previous comment. Let it go before you're filtered.

What about Sage? can you tell me how fast can she fly?

What is Sage's favorite food?
What is Sage's dream?
What would Sage do to make America great again?
How many of Sage's babies died?
How is North Korea treating Sage?
When will Sage forgive Kennedi?
Does Sage likes the old world more than here?
What will Sage do about muslims?
What is Sage's fetish?
Will Sage racially mix with another bird?

Obama also supported (((ISIS))) that's also extremely notable.

LOL "Greater Israel" is a long-term goal, you're strongly implying that none of their short-term goals are important. You fucking suck at shilling.

I had no idea what you were referring to. I didn't know whether you were going to pull out something from the 80's or the beginning of his campaign, and July 2015 is about 18 months ago so a year ago was quite off the mark.

Filtered.

Whoops, for clarity, of his four adult children, 3** are married to jews, while the fourth is also dating one (now confirmed it; she's dating Jonathan Mechanic, son of John Mechanic and Windy Sue Levine).

http:// forward.com/news/breaking-news/351256/trumps-daughter-tiffany-dating-jewish-son-of-real-estate-attorney/

I don't get it. How can you get Kennedi dubs but you don't know who Sage is?

(((news)))

Short-term goals? Like what, getting rid of Assad? Destabilizing all of their neighboring countries was going very smoothly with GWB taking out Hussein, Obama taking out Gaddafi and then trying to depose Assad. Trump is no friend of Israel if he doesn't support removing Assad and despite his praise for Israel he would never have given them $38 billion like goodest goy Obama happily handed over.

what? I don't get it :(

HIDE AND REPORT ALL PEDOPHILES

Not surprising as Rockefeller funded the creation of [email protected]/* */ in 1912 or so as well. If so this is very bad news. Reminds me of Lenin talking about always controlled opposition, so as to always control the narrative.

It's called 4D chess, I don't expect some loser like you to understand what this is.

You see, smart people (like trump) can think in advance and multidimensionally. If you were a racialist (races are different) you would know that that by looking at a person you can know their intelligence.

MAGA

Make non-american countries wither
Abstain the US from weaking
Grab power in withered nations
Administer your newly founded Aryan ethno state

Fuck off Holla Forums. Your post history is emberassing. You don't belong here.

Huh? It's an Israeli paper bragging about what they consider to be an accomplishment. They always do this in their papers.

If anyone out there has that quote from some Bolshevik jew saying in 1920 or thereabouts that in 100 years, the world-over would have the jewish mind, I would be very grateful. I can't seem to find it, and came across it a long time ago. Apparently it was in one of their academic journals after the Bolsheviks took over, and they couldn't help but to brag about what they envisioned.

That's certainly not typical Jew behavior. Something seems off about all this.

Why don't you watch CNN while you're at it!

There is a reason the kikes hate trump

There is a reason the spics didn't want trump elected

There is a reason so few niggers voted for trump

There is a reason asians are terrified of a tall and genius looking aryan

Holla Forums you have me by the balls here, i can't trust the jew.

You're a really terrible shill.

I'm starting to think Trump might not be quite as anti-Semitic as Holla Forums leading me to believe.

The only time a jew does anything for free is when there is an even bigger hidden payoff. Question is what is it?

Whoever is paying you is paying you too much.

its a jew. i can thell by hte eyes and the upper lid line

ID:9dae57 - JUDE
drown the jew

Are they related to each other? (other than both being kikes I mean). Also, Shkreli being an albonigger and an alt right e-celeb does raise some red flags. Albanians are cousins of kikes, another tribe of subhuman mongrels from the nearby region.

I'm not saying it would succeed

Do you D&C shills do it for free?

Access to the President? He already has that through Ivanka. Something else is afoot here.

Your nose is showing rabbi, how old do you think pure conservative white women married.

Trump is the daddy of Holla Forums and Kennedi the princess of Holla Forums. You're a kike mad at how last year and this year the overton window changed for you.

Beautiful racially-aware young white women are waking up. You hate Kennedi because you want her (and trump) to disappear. They mean the restart of whit civilization.

Well Trump did only get 5% of all Jewish campaign money this cycle.

Honestly the whole thing is extremely confusing.

The book lays out a plan to bring about the “elite’s” long-sought world government within the existing postwar environment. Having consolidated power over most of the world through empire building, the Jews faced a problem: Empires, by their very nature, are territorial, competitive and nationalistic, and are not amenable to submitting to outside control as would be required for world governance. Clearly, these old structures would need to be demolished and replaced by newer, more malleable structures in order to finish the global consolidation. For this reason, the Jews fomented and financed the two world wars to break down the old empires and create international chaos from which a "New Order" could be birthed.

The book then goes on to offer specific ways America can sacrifice its national interests to build the global government. Mainly via deindustrialization. It makes the case for unilaterally removing the trade barriers that protected America’s economy from competition with foreign slave labor.

Exactly. Control the opposition so that your enemies will show you their hand willingly.

This faggot (nice kennedi dubs though) is also a D&C shill.

ok milo

This, Trump is an enigma in some ways, I guess we will figure it out soon enough, by April it will be apparent what his actual plans are and if we got Jew'd.

Lel, hello, c04dca. You might be the most obvious shill or just all-around wanker I've seen on here in a long time.

I now see you're talking to yourself too -

We always knew that Trump was not on our side when it came to the Jews or the issue of race. The general consensus has always been that though Trump is not exactly who we want, his policies are the most beneficial to us out of all the candidates that were available. And if he doesn't do what he said he would, we will have even more cause to get whites off theor feet and angry. He's not going to get away with not doing what he said he would do. People will be very angry if they find out that they have been lied to.

Jesus. How did you even find this place? You need to leave immediately. Nobody cares about your pedophilia.

Haha, no. By April, the shills will continue acting as if Trump is Hitler reborn and everything is just some super elaborate 256D chess which is going just as planned and will pay massive dividends in the near future.

it's not d&c, the people on 4pol and this board both seem to think trump is magically something different from anything past political solutions that have been tried. and by that i mean there is literally no political solution to kikery. the only way to beat them is not playing their game at all. educate and better yourself with the goal of living off the land. stop participating in economic systems that benefit only jewish slimes. find a traditional white wife and live off the land while having many children. there will be no hitler 2.0, and even if there was, it would not in anyway help us

This picture is all the evidence you need to redpill normies on racialism.

The redpill boy (white male) is looking forward, he's a natural leader. By his nose and skin color, you can easily determine his IQ must be at least 160. He's tall for his age, so that adds up another 20-30 IQ points. I wouldn't be surprised if after the first year of Trump in office, all of his children contribute to aryan science by guiding and patenting inventions that will benefit our white race.

There have been countless threads when Holla Forums scientists proved how kikes wanted to bury time travel and interstellar drives technologies. Either by the end of this year of beginning next, we'll see how the world's jaws will drop at white countries suddenly having technologies that were deemed "impossible" by kike scientists like Einstein.

Tell me of another race that shows that much promise and intelligence!!

What does a political solution to world Jewry look like?

Hell usually a President does what he really wants in his second term.

nice kennedi dubs

On the contrary… Trump has always being linked to Holla Forums and racialism. There are many interviews where he is redpilling the nation by linking his genes to winning.

Only whites can be true winners, just think of the 1950s.

kennedi check'em these dubs as well

Are you familiar with Sage?

If you aren't, then it would explain how you failed at getting kennedi trips. I hope a fucking beaner rapes your sister before killing you.

Except Trump has always denied race realism and euginics. If you had actually watched his rallies you would know this.

EthnoNationalistic Meritocracy, a Aryan only country or empire, where the most able govern. Unfortunately I have no idea with the current world as it is how we could achieve that realistically.

Are you fucking retarded?

He said a mexican can never uphold the white redpill laws of the United States (proving to a bunch of normies that this nation is white)

He also said there was something about his genes that made him a winner… an obvious reference to aryans.

You're either non-white or a kike trying to make us hate trump for not going full 1488 on tv

more like anti-hahahaha

No idea.

Ah so that's the new narrative then. After "Trump is Hitler reborn", "Trump hates kikes despite all his kids marrying kikes", "Trump hates Israel despite supporting settlements and Jerusalem as capital" now it will be "Trump is still literally Hitler but will only show it during his second term".

Gotcha, thanks.

fuck off D&C shill, I hope a fucking illegal spic rapes you wife

kennedi?

So we should gas the Jews?

Isn't kush a type of mariajuana?

wait for trump's orders

Preferably we would be able to trick them into destroying each other as they have done to us, saving our resources and energy to enervate and evolve our own interests.

These days, I think of Trump as a Marcus Crassus, not as a Julius Caesar. Yes, although Crassus was wealthy and powerful in Roman politics, he shared power in the Furst Triumvirate with Pompey and Caesar. It was only later that Caesar was able to monopolize power and become Emperor.

As far as matters are concerned beyond the jewish question, Trump is a great step in the right direction. But Donald Trump is not Hitler, he shows no intention of challenging the Jewish nature of globalism, media, or finance, while trying to attack those fields themselves. Donald Trump is much like Alex Jones, he will elucidate the problems, but not the Jews behind them.

Unless… Unless he is playing the new game, and saving the real moves for last. I doubt it. I bet you anything that Trump knows about the evil of the Jew, but will not challenge them for the sake of his ego.

Fear not, men. One among us might someday become Caesar, or Hitler, or whomever comes next in the fight against Jewry. But it won't be DJT, sadly.

Not in a professional manner, he wants a position in which he has more opportunity to influence advise him when it comes to certain issues.
I don't completely trust Trump, but I cannot find any way to trust this kike.

*energize

This is what we call 'cucking.'

are you retarded?

We need to turn their power against them. Then when they are weakened we get the ovens and rope ready

Yes, he's using structures of authority rather than family ties to gain power.
It's not hard to see.
You're retarded.

nice kennedi dubs, remember that kennedi is also white

I saw a bunch of kennedi pepes on Holla Forums a few days ago

Trump is a stepping-stone, not the end goal. A sign of a new era, but not the leader. The real challenge for us now becomes how can we take the people that Trump brought under his wing and pull them rightward. The key to this is knocking down the gate-keepers. Alex Jones, Cernovich, Milo, etc. are all working against us and keep people from moving beyond kosher civic nationalism. Knocking them down is the next step.

Time to wake up to reality. He's just another jew puppet.

He's the President Elect, it's absurd to say that he isn't a leader.

Not necessarily. He did post a tweet that said if you removed all the blacks and spics from NY the crime rate would plummet. He also talked about the race horse theory and how he is proud of his German blood.
Though I think a problem with his thinking is that he thinks he can fix the race/crime issue with the economy and jobs.

This is why its going to be very productive to point out when he is getting jewed. Trump will be successful in a lot of areas and held back in others. Pointing it out to the normalfag Trump supporters so that they notice the pattern of jewing will make them want to vote for some one who will take care of business.

Based nationalist jew Jared Kushner cares more about the white race than you do Holla Forums :^)

let's wait for hitler then :^)

The kid is fucking brown!

lmao
They're still Trump supporters, so they're controlled by the Jews anyway.

Fuck off back to TRS faggot.

It took them the last hundred years to get us to this point Trump has always been the first step in the long push back. Its almost like the people complaining weren't around when we first decided to start supporting Trump.

Not likely you soggy bottom faggot, I am open to any ideas to save our race. Our numbers are too low for a direct assault as too many cucks and shabbos goyim still side with the yid. Memes and changing ideals are the 1st step, we could also use a cohesive religion for Aryans only.

Get this LARPing out of here.

Who are 'we?'
It's almost like you're too retarded to realize that Holla Forums is anti-establishment and Trump is now establishment.
Your astroturfing campaign failed.

For supreme subversion we could be using Kushners rise to power to raise awareness of the Jew among those who don't support Trump

The shill calling card. Unable to grasp the idea of consensus.

Could the new plan be that the kikes are basically going to keep Damascus under permanent siege? What could be more demoralizing for a proud leader than to have lost 90% control of your own country while you wonder not if but when you'll become the next Czar Nicholas II.

Good to see you have some answers to our situation, oh no you don't have shit just complaints. Alright then nigger what is your idea of how to move our interests ahead and wreck kikes?

Will you go to war with Iran if you get drafted under a Trump presidency? I know that I would! :^)

The only thing trump will do is to boost the economy. Normies will have more money to consume shit with and think all is good. Meanwhile they'll still be becoming a minority. Even if Trump would expel all illegals the numbers in birthrates alone are against you Americans.

Trump could in the long run be the worst thing that happened. A Reagan 2.0 followed by another 20-30 years of shit until it's too late.

No, seriously, who?

Bush Sr. was really the president of this country during those 8 years.

Genetics manipulation will sure as hell play a huge part, super Aryans with 200+ IQs is a damn good start to fixing this world

Holla Forums.
Again, I know the idea of consensus is one you want to ignore to feign ignorance, but you're not getting anywhere with it lad.

Have lots of butt sex with pool boys, that will stop white genocide! :^)

I remember a lot of pro-Trump shilling on here. I remember an astroturfing campaign. I remember heavy skepticism and debate. I don't remember a consensus among a.. Holla Forums users about exactly why Trump deserved all that.

I'm pretty sure this is the route they're taking as well. No wall and no Muslim deportations either.

there is none. the closest to that would be national socialism under hitler, but look what that accomplished. 50 million plus europeans died, and international jewry flourished reaching a new era where the start of zion was established as well as a beautiful new scapegoat ("muh 6 gorillion"). now nationalism is viewed as the literal worst evil. thanks uncle adolf.

point is, stop waiting for kike puppets to magically save you. marry a white women. move to a remote area and become self sufficient. have the most possible children you can and wait for the economic collapse or some other apocalypse scenario. assuming you and your volk survive, you can then build upon the ashes of the former civilization and create a real future for white children.

I don't like women at all, I am attracted to men. :^)

low energy shill, try harder

We don't want anything to do with 'breeders', we want to have pool parties and attend NPI conferences. :^)

Indeed. The naivety of the Trump cucks is beyond stupid. Simple math alone and logic of who he's surrounding himself with does not bode well.

Wort thing that can possibly happen now is if Trump manages to get the economy booming. That will make all average whites go crawl back into their hamster wheels and start running again like nothing happened.

Your ass would be banned on site if Lothar was moderator here. I find your comments extremely homophobic and hateful. :^)

Besides I don't like women, I am attracted to men. :^)

t. MW

Perhaps because you're not from here.

Easy accusation to make, difficult to prove in the court of anonymous opinion.

To where? Endchan isn't busy enough to explain this.

you really got me with that meme reply.

that's surely a better plan than waiting for trump to do something

It's too easy. Why don't you guys try anymore?

He is better than Hillary without a doubt, hopefully like you say he will pave the way to people who are more in line with White Nationalism

Always accuse others of what you're doing. Right out of the playbook.

the consensus is that all nonwhites need to be exterminated and then we can debate our end game ideology which will never be communism

fuck is this. are you guys confused?

anyway, i only posted that because the more and more i come here i'll see threads like this one where the majority of people are still sucking trump's kike-puppet dick. none of you have even addressed my points, and you are just calling me a shill.

I agree with you about the Trump shilling.

He doesn't understand what a consensus is. His own logic shows that to him, consensus doesn't even exist among anyone.

i don't even vehemently hate trump or anything. it's just annoying to see so many people blatantly disregards his fuckups so far. choosing mnuchin mainly, but also his jewish ties, and random dislike of iran which is concerning.

Pure chance, I'm sure

Holla Forums never said Trump is anti-Semitic. It was the pro-Trump shills that claimed he was. Anyone with half a brain has known for some time that Trump loves Jews.

the irony is unreal. you were literally just calling me out for being a "shill"/"baitposter" because i believe something different than the majority of people on Holla Forums believe.

No, I was calling you that for your obvious shitposting image.

(((concerning)))

What are you going to do to change it in the future?
What is your plan?
Is it not to support someone who hasn't even taken office yet? Because that would be retarded.

The man is a stepping stone. Not perfect, but we won't shit on a parade that is pulling us in the right direction. Public opinion is turning in our favor for once, we take more ground. Focus on what you can change,not what you cannot.

If your (((concern))) would stand in the way then you probably don't belong here. Worst case scenario? Nothing changes, WW3 and Civil War erupt with even retarded leftists supporting rebellion of what they see "against trump." Nobody here is blind. Actions speak louder than words.

No, and he wants to make sure it stays that way despite all the false flags to push for fun control laws. It's almost like you're a filthy kike with all that dishonesty…
Liberals on the SC voted against fag marriage, against Niggercare. That's pretty clear unless you're a kike.
Yes. I know it's inconceivable to you that US military could do something else than fight for you, but too bad. You'll have to do the shitskin killing yourself.
Being a competent general is.

Wow, like, why can't Trump just wave a magic wand and instantly undo 100 years of Jewry?

Forbes ?

and

How Kushner built Trump’s social media campaign

archive.is/NeMyP

also

Trump Son-in-Law Jared Kushner to Be Named Senior White House Adviser

archive.is/BBPkM

666 Fifth Avenue

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue

Kushner Companies is a multibillion-dollar real estate developer in the New York City metropolitan area.[1]

The company's biggest presence is in the New Jersey residential market. It also owns the Puck Building in New York City. In December 2006 the company announced plans to buy 666 Fifth Avenue for $1.8 billion, which is the biggest deal for an individual building in New York City history.[2]

Among the company's owners are Charles Kushner and his son Jared Kushner.

archive.is/gprdz

And you think that "alt right" is going to write about it ? he bought "alt right".

It is if CNN would start reporting on HRC or DNC leaks.

It is simple, really…

They needed a pied piper. A clown to lose an election. (((They))) never thought he could win.

Hey everyone theoretical social scientist & professional Coincidence theorist with 20 years of experience here. After carefully studying the topic and weighing all the evidence i have come to following conclusion:
It is all a coincidence.
Thank you, that is all.

You don't really know what you're talking about, right?

If you're mentally on the level of a 3 year old child, then sure, he's an "enigma".
Otherwise his agenda is pretty clear as well as his goals.

You have to go home Ahmed.

holywar.org/jewishtr/03jech.htm

My oh my oh my, how times change

You need a new tactic. How many times have you made this thread? Nothing will change and no one will remember it tomorrow except for the growing mass of people who are annoyed with your nonsense.

That is vicious blood libel. When the g-d emperor takes the reigns of power you will be very sorry guy.

Yes, yes, the times are a-changing, hehehe.

I concur. Resistance is futile.

National Socialism is a true mirror-image of Judaism
chechar.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/towards-white-zionism/

He was supposed to lose.

No, it is not. He was supposed to lose a presidential race and provide entertainment for masses.
DJT did not win. HRC lost. If some other candidate was in position of DJT he would win. The reason why DJT was in the race in the first place is because HRC put him there to create pied piper candidate. She was certain she could win.

We never decided to start supporting trump. We are not "alt right"….
Trump shills are trying to make an illusion that we supported trump…but this is not true. DJT (kushner really to be honest) worked very hard to create illusion that we are suporting DJT.

It is a case of false advertising

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_advertising#Manipulation_of_terms

We are russian hackers or that hacker named 4chan. (((they))) are alt right and are falsely advertising (((they))) are that hacker 4chan…or russian hackers.

We feed the sharks with DJT and his team. We make him walk the plank. It is only fitting to do it as punishment.

U.S. economy is going to crash pretty soon with direction that DJT is taking. And (((they)) are going to blame DJT for it and his administration. Of course, he will not be the one most responsible because he did inherit almost defunct economy from BHO….but, we will feed the shark with him and his team.

Not because he was responsible but because he fucked with us and used false advertising.

Don’t you think that plan can be fun ?

It could be retarded. Or it could be brilliant. Did you ever heard about something with a name Dunning–Kruger effect ?

He is not pulling us in the right direction. He is pulling people to whom he is pied piper in his direction. There is a difference. I wouldn’t trust HRC to choose pied piper for me…would you ?

It does not work that way. But nice try…

McCain barely campaigned and basically handed the election to Barry Soetoro. Romney ran a strong campaign, but took ridiculously unpopular positions.
Trump campaigned like his life depended on it, assumed the role of a populist and told bobus americanus what he wanted to hear while Hillary twiddled her thumbs. Of course shillary tried her best to pretend that she had a concussion or brain tumor or whatever it was and that's why she didn't campaign properly.

Fuck off, you disgusting yid.

Fuck this faggot kike

He and his whore wife did everything they could to make Trump lose the election.

I'm going to assume that Ivanka nagged daddy until he gave in.
donald needs to defoo that worthless jewish whore

Why oh my why

Is the Kush Dank?

You are not getting any shekels for that.

This. We dodged obstacle number one. Now we have obstacle number two.

Expect this place to be cracked down on. We are now globally more stable, but personally as Holla Forumsacks on thin ice.

That said. We need to watch and observe a bit first. Maybe he will make it great again.

You sound like an sjw shill actually..

I knew from day one he was a jew puppet. But i realised quickly there was a divide amongst jews. If ethnic sovereignty is respected, we can finally reevaluate jews here.

That's only "if".

Furthermore if the working and middle class negatively impacted, then we ask questions again. Ultimately, Holla Forums needs to read more.

kys.

NEWFAG ALERT

This!

Please refer to this response made some moments before >8737584

…what?

In many cases my guess is to nowhere. Don't know about anyone else, but I've been burned out ever since the election. Though if there is an actual migration on, I've missed it.

The consensus has been natsoc for a long, long time, faggot. Kill yourself, please. As far as I can remember, the only ones denying a consensus exists or has existed have been the few lolberg shitposters.

Bump

Bump

Now that's what I call dumb.

CTR still comes here? Holy shit…

Yes, it is stupid, and you're an absolute fucking retard.

Are you slow? Our founding fathers were the complete opposite of authoritarians like Hitler, who did not have a small government. The National Socialists infringed on the freedoms and liberties of the common citizen much the same way as a Commie or any other authoritarian group. I don't want that here. I love the founding fathers. Not Hitler. I will never welcome that form of governance here. I will never welcome censorship, or a government dictating how I can appropriately live my life. The government should be a small body used for specific tasks that benefit us, it should not by any means have power over us.

Nope. It's only around one third, and of them that's mostly just LARPing "kill the Jews, race war now" morons that never add to discussions, and don't know shit about history.

I'm sorry no one's watching you on CNN anymore but this is the wrong site for you kike.

Do you think the Five Dancing Israelis joined Mossad for the shekels? The truly radical Jews do it for free because Yahweh commands them to. People say that Jews are greedy and motivated by money, but that's wrong. It's Whites who will sell each other out for a trifle sum. A Jew will almost never sell out another Jew.

This. So are Hillary's son-in-law, Putin's son-in-law, and Zuckerberg, to name a few more. The Jews know that they need to shape shift right now, because in the last five years, the Internet has done more to expose them than has all of their behaviour over the entire course of human history. The primary advantage of the Jew is that he has always been far more networked than the Goy, but the internet completely obliterates that advantage. Just look at how big the "Alt-Right" has become in the past two years (and they don't even want to eradicate Jews.) If Jews don't do something radical within the next generation or two, they will be exterminated and they know that.

That much is obvious by now.

Eric isn't married to a Jew.

Don Jr wife is Jewish on her dad's side.

Ivanka's mom is not Jewish

Hillary Clinton's mother was Jewish

Fucking gold medal in mental gymnastics.

BUMP

Donald Trump in AIPAC Speech:

My Daughter Ivanka Will Have A 'Beautiful, Jewish Baby'

QUOTE OF THE CENTURY, MAYBE EVEN THE MILLENNIUM

Muh freedumb won't remove the kike subversion that is deeply ingrained in modern day America. Only a fundamentally authoritarian ideology which puts the nation and its people first and foremost like fascism or national socialism can remove the Jewish communist element at this point. Fuck off to >>>/liberty/ if you can't understand that.

Which one do you work for, kike?

Never going to happen. You can preach about your beloved Hitler and National Socialism all you want, but it/he didn't exist long enough to stand the test of time. Can't be judged as an effective system when we never saw it post war during peace time.

Bet you also think there are good Jews;^)

Maybe Trump isn't directly controlled by kikes the way Obama is, but that he is surrounded by them whispering in his ear is undeniable. At the very least, Trump is heavily influenced by kikes. Not recognizing this makes you a fucking idiot or a shill.

Trump needs to be red pilled on these people. Especially considering kikes have taken over his entire family.

Fuck. I don't know what to think man.

Of course it can. If it wasn't effective it wouldn't have been attacked.

That's what they do. That's the true secret to their success. Go look at the business leaders of the world, or Hollywood, or anywhere else where you find highly influential, rich, or powerful people, and you'll find white men and women being hounded incessantly by Jews trying to bring them in the fold through marriage and procreation.

That's not evidence enough for me.

I think Zionist kikes are going to sacrifice their globalist kike brethren. Trump is going to help them move their wealth and people here to Israel, then the race war will kick off and kikes will be top of the list. It won't just be the European man that wants them dead, it will be every non kike out there. Israel will look the other way eventually claiming these kikes were never kikes to begin with.

Israel still > USA fools

You don't know what to think? Think about this:

Ivanka and Jared attend Lubavitch Rebbe's grave
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/05/rebbe-ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-visit-lubavitcher-rebbes-grave-ohel/

Choice Lubavitcher Rebbe Quotes:
“The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression: “Let us differentiate.” Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather, we have a case of “let us differentiate” between totally different species.”

“An even greater difference exists in regard to the soul. Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness.”

“…the general difference between Jews and non-Jews: A Jew was not created as a means for some [other] purpose; he himself is the purpose, since the substance of all [divine] emanations was created only to serve the Jews.”

“The important things are the Jews, because they do not exist for any [other] aim; they themselves are [the divine] aim.”

“The entire creation [of a non-Jew] exists only for the sake of the Jews.”

There's nothing stopping them doing this to tomorrow.
And you trump shills acussed us of larping?
Fucking filtered.

Of course it isn't. You're a zionist.

Found the little irrational LARPing faggot who'd rather scream "kill the jews, race war now" and clutter up threads than have an actual discussion and provide intelligent discourse. Go back to spamming other threads with repetitive one-liners you fucking retard. You clearly lack the ability to think critically; hence why you require no evidence or deep thought or discussion to come to a conclusion.

Just noticed your ID. You're the CTR-tier shill from above. Fuck off…

Filtered.

Knew it. The second you call them out they jump right to "filtered" and stop with the feigned stereotypical Holla Forums user act.

The issue is that after Trump won people kept sucking his dick nonstop instead of trying to push things even further.

Why not?

I already said. It was too short-lived. You can't effectively judge a political system when it wasn't even around for a single generation.

I'm asking you why this is true, though.

You're not seeing power shift. You're not seeing the changes in economy and society and how the government reacts to preserve itself. You're not seeing natural growth in government that always occurs and how this growth affects people, the economy etc. It's too short-lived. Use some common sense…

How about you point it out to me? I'm just asking you to show me why we can't learn anything from a government just because it didn't last for a century.
Are federalists automatically correct because the USG is the longest-lived constitutional democracy on Earth?

It's because he's fundamentally opposed to it and wants to keep spreading FUD.

I just told you, retard.

He's your typical lolberg, good luck.

Where? You named some things that you think I'm overlooking, but you didn't specify what they were or how they should influence my perspective on National Socialism. The principle you offer is that a short-lived government is not a government we can judge. It seems like you think age is the main factor in determining quality of government-type. I'm just confused, are you a federalist? Because you should be, by this standard.

Tell me, who was Hitler's successor, and how was he going to uphold National Socialist values? What about his successor? How would the National Socialist government react to a growth in an opposing political ideology?

How did Hitler uphold them?
You mean the guy who fought various wars and is alleged to have exterminated six million Jews?
Depends on the ideology. I don't know, man, all of this is very abstract stuff, you're just asking me questions instead of telling me why you think the answers to these questions are necessarily unsatisfactory.

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money. No one else.” -Donald Trump

Exactly, you can't answer anything because it was too short-lived to judge. Germany's National Socialist government inherited by the wrong people is no better than the Soviet Union. And yes, 100% the wrong people would inherit it. And what next? What can citizens do, having given full power to government? Nothing.

So you're fine with the American federal government's structure and have no problem with it? I'm just trying to figure out why you think being short-lived makes it difficult to judge a state or why difficulty in judging a state disqualifies it from discussion about what a good future state might look like.

>>>/infowars/

It is true, though. This song (and really the whole movie) is about Gamergate.

Holla Forums users are referred to in the Torah as God-fearers en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God-fearer

They are descended from apostates and are self-hating Jews. The hatred manifests in response to Judaism as anti-semitism. This anti-semitism is always the opposite of the public Jewish position, in this case anti-fascism.

This hatred of kikes causes a merger of the Satan and the Christians God to form a god like Eros.

If you've read my comments you know damn well I'm not okay with the current Federal government, and the current Federal government isn't even remotely as restrictive and oppressive as a National Socialist government. Just image a National Socialist government with Merkel or Obama in charge. That's the future of a National Socialist government if it lives long enough, and you can't do a fucking thing about it because you ceded all power to the government.

So your problem is with the totalitarian/authoritarian nature of the National Socialism?

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/liberty/

My problem is ceding all freedoms and power to the government of tomorrow. Things may be all peachy and fine under Hitler, but behind the curtain is a man with ambitions who will see infinite ways to use those powers to his benefit. You know damn well it's true.

Holla Forums isn't a National Socialist board, retard. You're only about 1/3 of the people, here, and you're only about 2% of the people that actually contribute to discussions.

Who said that? The entire point of National Socialism is that it's NOT okay for everyone–there are groups that are excluded from the success of the Nation.

Are you lolberg retards really going to try to start this one up again?

TRS should have been banned on notice from the beginning. They're a backdoor for lolberJudaism and they're doing all they can to astroturf National Socialism and fascism out of existence by pretending that the Trump shilling was a consensus about the importance of free trade.

Are you not comprehending anything I'm saying? Holy shit I feel like I'm talking to a wall…
There's the rest of what I said.

That goes without saying, though. No system of government eliminates the problems of megalomania and the ego. Unless you're aware of one…?
Or are you a lolbertarian living in a fantasy world without states?

Sure…

I bet you think Hitler came for the guns too. Fuck off you idiot

Again, i ask you if you have a better alternative state-form, or if you want to just sign a contract with a megacorporation. The latter is fine, I just want you to admit where you're coming from so that we can understand each other.

In the example of Hitler you forgot one important point: Education was constructed such as to avoid raising future generations the way of the Jew. That is a good part of what Hitler's youth was about. It served to instill rabid nationalism and zealous devotion to the German volk. This was to serve as a safeguard against future corruption, had it not gotten wrecked by the whole civilized world, bar the rest of the axis, doing Judea's bidding. The education in National Socialist Germany was the justification for why denazification was enforced so drastically after the war. Had the allies not done this, the fourth reich would most likely have risen by now and it certainly wouldn't have looked like what Merkel and the kikes in the EU are doing to Germans currently.

I already stated above. Didn't you read anything? I'm more in line with the founding fathers of the United States and would prefer to return to a system like the one implemented by them. A system which is the polar opposite of a system like National Socialism. Had Obama, or Bush, or Clinton, or any number of people been given the reigns of power under a National Socialist system, I'd be oppressed right now (if not imprisoned), with absolutely no power to resist. But, thanks to the constitution, I can openly resist. I can say whatever I want without recourse. I want that combined with the smaller, less intrusive government of the past.

Yeah? US education was great and society was rabidly Nationalistic and openly racist until the Frankfurt school infected our educational system, and Russian Commie Jews infected our media. The same thing would happen. The difference is, once it happens, and power is taken, citizens can't revolt without suffering oppression and potentially genocide. The originating generation, and their children, eventually become too old and ineffectual to protect from corruption. It will find its way, and once there, I'd prefer it doesn't have total power.

Where do you get this idea that Germans had no rights in NS Germany? Stop spreading FUD you fucking retarded lolberg scum

Hitler on Individualism:
" It is not the mass that invents and not the majority that organizes or thinks, but in all things only and always the individual man, the person."

"The greatest revolutions and the greatest achievements of this world, its greatest cultural works and the immortal creations of great statesmen, are inseparably bound up with one name which stands as a symbol for them in each respective case. The failure to pay tribute to one of those great spirits signifies a neglect of that enormous source of power which lies in the remembrance of all great men and women. "

""The movement must use all possible means to cultivate respect for the individual personality. It must never forget that all human values are based on personal values, and that every idea and achievement is the fruit of the creative power of one man. We must never forget that admiration for everything that is great is not only a tribute to one creative personality but that all those who feel such admiration become thereby united under one covenant."

Hitler on meritocracy:
"The best state constitution and state form is that which, with the most unquestioned certainty, raises the best minds in the national community to leading position and leading influence. But as in economic life, the able men cannot be appointed from above, but must struggle through for themselves…"

"It must not be lamented if so many men set out on the road to arrive at the same goal: the most powerful and swiftest will in this way be recognized, and will be the victor."

Hitler on competition:
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

"It must never be forgotten that nothing that is really great in this world has ever been achieved by coalitions, but that it has always been the success of a single victor. Coalition successes bear by the very nature of their origin the germ of future crumbling, in fact of the loss of what has already been achieved. Great, truly world-shaking revolutions of a spiritual nature are not even conceivable and realizable except as the titanic struggles of individual formations, never as enterprises of coalitions."

"The idea of struggle is old as life itself, for life is only preserved because other living things perish through struggle… In this struggle, the stronger, the more able, win, while the less able, the weak, lose. Struggle is the father of all things… It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself in the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle… If you do not fight for life, then life will never be won."

Hitler on Gun ownership:
On April 12, 1928, five years before Hitler seized power, Germany passed the Law on Firearms and Ammunition. This law substantially tightened restrictions on gun ownership in an effort to curb street violence between Nazis and Communists. The law was ineffectual and poorly enforced. It was not until March 18, 1938 – five years after Hitler came to power – that the Nazis passed the German Weapons Law, their first known change in the firearm code. And this law actually relaxed restrictions on citizen firearms.

LET ME REPEAT: WEIMAR GERMANY WANTED TO TAKE THE GUNS AND HITLER GAVE THEM BACK

FUCK OFF RETARDED LOLBERG IDIOTS

"If, by the instrument of governmental power, a people is being led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people—it is his duty." Adolf Hitler

Sounds a lot like the founding fathers, doesn't it?

We should make sure to show this to everyone bitching about Trump, get them to associate negative things (Trump winning) to jews.

600 million for each 6.

This is going to be a major problem if it continues past inauguration. For now I kinda understand because in some ways the time during the transition of power is almost an extended campaign and it's important he's given as much support as possible. Once he's on the throne however this is unacceptable and the oven needs to heat up a few more degrees so to speak. I expect a major shift within the next 2 weeks.

Do not consider suicide. Commit suicide.

Are you calling me a jew for calling out that newfag using niggerspeak? Why should i listen to a namefag?

In no sense is this true.

No. Now let's take a look at German censorship laws and imagine them in the wrong hands, you emotional faggot…

I mean if there is anything to say that is laughable about the man is that according to all the sources presented to the world, Kushner had his baby boy proudly disassociated on the 8th day. If that's true then there isn't much need to belittle him as he belittled his own son….

Get that foreskin out of your mouth.