UK Anti-Muslim Nationalist Far Right PEGIDA leaders visit Israel

Conspiracy theories

archive.is/mtIlW

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

If they don't openly support 1488 they're shills.

Being a greater kike than Jews themselves is 10d chess, you wouldn't understand such abstract moves.

Explain

Even Hitler had to suck skinned dick to get the power and zion wasn't powerful back in day as it's today

fuck off shill.

It's United Cuckdon, isn't like they have the option to scream "ahhh the kaikes" disponible

Here's what I don't understand: kikes basically rule the medias finance and politics, so hiding your power level is an imperative if you don't want to be crushed immediately, right?
But why then actively kiss their ass? Why not simply 1. not talk about the JQ for the time being and 2. be neutral about israel and the whole conflict?

Is there any sort of Militant Program in the US that isn't subdued by kikery?

"Remember goyim, if you suck our dick, we will help you defeat the problems we caused."

They are. It's fucking pathetic.
No Jew is a good Jew.

Kill them all, import muslims massively to Israel watch the shitty country burn. If only trump was 1/10th as hard on Israel as we are, then maybe he would truly be a god emperor.

Second picture from the left, that's exactly the kind of stuff I'm alluding to. There is zero need, ZERO, for the English Defense League to parade around with Israeli flags. Yet they still do it, proactively.

This is precisely why we need actual White Nationalism (as advocated and practiced by Russia).

When will that happen? When is the time right?

Trump is hard on Israel though you shill.

Reminder that Israel funds all of these 'alt-right' movements all across Europe, sticking to their century-old policy of playing both sides.

Reminder not to trust anyone that doesn't openly call out the Jews and Israel.

He's not hard enough, shill.

The moment you get up and start working on it, cuck.

Indeed, we have to keep fighting. Remind people that trump is just a stepping stone to a greater power, this progress is really good though! Give the left no mercy and discard anyone who is soft on the happy merchat. We can't back down.

By your logic, you're a cuck too.

Let me reiterate; He's not as hard as Holla Forums wants him to be.

You don't even know me, faggot. I try and redpill everyone I meet, what do you even do aside from shitposting?

All semetic religions need to die tbh

Are we talking about the same guy who sperged out massively over the UN passing a resolution against their illegal settlements?

Ditto. Now shut the fuck up and stop sperging out.

Must be another trump, 12D chess, but if I'm being serious, yes.

Goyim would never understand. You need to be a master of 32d chess to figure it out.

Proofs?

He's POTUS in 11 days. How hard was he supposed to be before taking over the Whitehouse? Any harder I doubt he would have had a chance as it would have been actually comical.

Because they're controlled opposition kosher nationalists. Real men like Michael Scheuer and E. Michael Jones don't have any problem naming the jew. Nick fucking Griffin came out and said that shady kikes approached the BNP and offered to bankroll them if they stopped talking about the banks and zionism and just focused every word on sand niggers.

66 confirms

Trump is very pro-israel and has said things about islam that are frightenly similar to netanyahus words on "radical islam".

Russia is not advocating WN, but jailing any WN they can put their hands on.

Pegida, le pen, ukip etc. are all philo-semitic.

kek, thanks for the laugh.

Fuck off, anti-White D&C shills.

He isn't.

PEGIDA is Jew-owned trash, and always has been.

Having a boner for Israel =/= being hard on Israel

they are zionist supporters fighting against the outcome of what is supposed to be subversive jewish politics, same as those PI-News guys in Germany

at the very least some lulz will come out of this, ie the Speigel reporter going undercover to one of those Israel visits with PI news and writing an overly outraged article that got a lot of ridicule

>>>/asatru/