Students demand Plato, Descartes and other white philosophers be dropped from curriculum

Students demand Plato, Descartes and other white philosophers be dropped from curriculum

http:// news.nationalpost.com/news/world/students-demand-plato-descartes-and-other-white-philosophers-be-dropped-from-curriculum

archive.is/JMwBK

That's not decolonzing. That IS colonizing.

I'm sure it's the majority of the student body, goys.

niggers gonna nig

Like the Chinese would be happy to be grouped in with the niggers

JEWS

This is the final straw. If they get rid of those three we are finished.

Should niggers even be allowed the privilege to study them?

Whom from 400 BC are they going to replace Plato with? Back that far doesn't exactly exist an extensive catalog of people's works, we're lucky with the remnants we have.

But DEY WUZ!

nigga you serious?

Philosophy is not even a science, reading it poisons mind with mindless blabbing people wrote to get famous. Its something that's easy for niggers to get in.

Sounds like you don't know much about philosophy. Don't let modern philosophy confuse you.

HOL UP NOW

PLATO WAS A NIGGA HE AIN'T NO HOKEY AS CRACKA

WE WUZ KAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZ

Try being less of a scrub.

You really think Plato was smart? He believed that thought of an objects comes not from an object, not from person's own mind, but from within, from heaven or some shit. Also all greek philosophers were pederasts, who diddled young boys, and were diddled as young boys.

HAHAHA
Like what? Ogga Booga Use stick to make right. You dont believe? I use stick. Bix nood. Class dismissed time for extra credit rape.

Of course not.

Back into the cave with you.

So?

What you don't even know that you do not know today will be obvious for someone 2000 years from now. Don't be a fucking plank.

You found another shit to protect, which doesn't really represent your ideas at all.

As you always do on this board. Universities are cancer for a lot of things anyway, so neither i am protecting apes.

philosopher didn't use to mean "guy who wasted money on a useless course that won't get him anywhere", it used to mean "man who said things interesting enough to still be talking about them thousands of years later

This.

Atheism wasn't exactly widespread back then you retard. By your logic Pythagoras was a dumbass because he didn't know Calculus.

It's the fucking African and Asian department, they shouldn't deserve Western philosophers.

"Oriental," in this context, means sandniggers, not chinks. Which is not a bad place to start learning history – these stupid jackasses can start with how Islam subverted previously thriving cultures with an insane ideology that overturned the local order and made slaves out of everybody.

They should not study using any technology invented by white people, either.
Nor should they run the courses and submit work written in any languages invented by white people.

Exactly. They should be speaking in a series of clicks and whistles.

It's Britain though, doesn't Oriental refer to chinks there or is this using the old definition?

In Britcuckistan, "Asian" means brown, ie. pakis and pajeets. "Oriental" means east asians, nips, gooks, chinks.

hi al. whatever happened to the spaceship pyramids you KANGZ built.

I forgot about that. Which makes this even worse because Chinks actually did have philosophy (notably Confucianism and Daoism) and I find it hard to believe there isn't an Eastern Philosophy course already being offered.

MFW

But weren't Plato, Descartes and other "white" philosophers actually black n shit?

Never gonna make it, fam.

Ya, bruh, dey wuz kangz.

Die, kike, die.

Maybe this is why we have a 40,000 year gap in history.

how much of this greeks were fags and kiddie didlers actually true?
I'm reading Plato and he uses sodomites as the obvious example of a pleasure that can't be perceived as beneficial, and compared lying with men as bad as incest?
Did teacher-student love, got subverted and perverted as ass fucking your pupil?

the department of philosophy was always shit anyway.

t. Mathematician.

I can't name one, not even a bad philosopher.

What does that make all your rabbis and pharisees then, moshe?

the math department was always shit.

t. computer scientist

Go back to reddit. Doubt philosophy and you may as well doubt any legal systems beyond mob mentality.

That's ok then. It's not a real class with real people. You know it's 99% niggers with one confused Vietnamese kid.

They will suffer as a result. We aren't about forcing anything on anyone, that's what the Left does.

Oh yeah, someone send this to Molyneux whatever guy. He'll fucking rage.

Seems like a pretty good argument in favor of boy love if you ask me.

Universities were invented by white men. Just saying.

I CUCK, THEREFORE I AM

ok, jokes aside, someone please name 1 (one) bloody african philosopher.

Kike, go burn in an oven.

It's Jewish textbooks that herald these pedophiles as great minds.

They'll likely try to argue that Augustine was a kang as opposed to a berber.

At this point why not just let them? That place is pretty much fucked and most "higher" educational institutions/cesspits are just sounding boards for the liberal agenda. The other students will at least be able to feel better as the silence reigns for a few days since they'll have NOTHING to study/lecture over! It should make the point sink in.

At least until someone brings a boombox and cardboard and they start dance offs or a fight ring.

It would be surrender and failing to consider the students who could be positively influenced by the very material the niggers seek to remove.

Platonic thought puts emphasis on the metaphysical capacities of material and conceptual reality. We think of shapes such as triangles, squares, and circles all on our own, but the ability to actually conceive them suggests that both the mind and the physical realm had a predetermined capacity for their visualization as well as any particulars and universals that might be derived from them. We can test this against the inconceivability of logically impossible ideas and make a case for Plato's argument based upon our inability to visualize those ideas.

Are there African philosophers at all? I can;t think of even one. Asia has Confucius, Lao-Tze, and some others, but the niggers will turn against them because "Asians are still WHITE".

They'll build a curriculum around Neil Degrasse Tyson and a fuckload of Chinese philosophers and then they'll turn on each other. Asians hate niggers even more than we do. Let them try this, it will be hilarious.

Who are they going to replace them with?
Black philosophers? Oh wait.

people always use this sort of shit logic
try coming up with logic superior to plebs in your time and age
not easy to do in plato's time
certainly not easy to do in this era either
hundreds of years from now if we're even still alive
people will look to 2017 and think of us as dumbass savages the way we think of plato now.

The philosophers from hundreds or even thousands of years ago that we still talk about today expressed trains of thought that are very important to anyone who wants to live an intelligent and successful life. More broadly than that, philosophy teaches you how to think and see beyond the trivial bullshit placed in front of you. It makes the red pill go down more easily.

It's not something that you should go to college to major in. It's something that you should dedicate your life to, in your free time, after work. It's a mindset that the best of us embody.

/thread

exactly
philosophy is one of the bases of human thought
philosophy and critical thinking go hand-in-hand
which leads me to think that philosophy itself is what makes us human
dumbass niggers even some in this thread try to shit on philosophy
saying that the greatest philosophers were flawed
no shit. so what? which leads to my previous post

though i dont agree with the notion, aristotle is close enough, and quite frankly better by having a more methodical for of autism.

Pederasty never involved anal penetration. It was a retarded master pupil power dynamics thing where the master would place his penis in between the pupils thighs. It was a ritual of sorts and there is no evidence that it was performed regularly.

Fuck.

sounds hot

It's an apt comparison. Don't care what they think about it.

Since when do students get a say in this?

Philosophy is the foundation of science and mathematics. Period.

Especially when it comes to Plato, Descartes, and Kant.

Let them do it, it will only make things worse for themselves.

Somewhere on youtube there is a cringe video of a bunch of south african boons claiming they need to scrap Newton and reinvent it themselves. Reasons being that Newton was white, and niggers are capable of sitting under trees and watching apples fall.

So colonialism literally just means white people now. We're talking about Europeans who lived in Europe, in some cases before the colonies were even a thing. Yeah, fuck those Colonials.

You can't even understand a vision of the divine more nuanced than a bearded guy sitting on a cloud, yet claim to judge your betters. Dunning-Kruger called, they said you're a faggot.

Id think they would be expelled for racism.

I've seen junkies who are less delusional. Why are colleges infested with the mentally ill?

Black Philosophers? Do they mean fucking rappers, or George Washington Carvers peanut theory?

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.',,, “Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil.”,,,,,,“There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”;;;;;;;;;;;;Common sense is the most fairly distributed thing in the world: because everyone thinks he is so well endowed, that even those who are hardest to satisfy in everything else, have no habit of desiring more than they have.

You're kidding, right? Students get a say in this because the commie shit they were taught in the first place pretty much opened the door for these wastes of skin to demand inches and take parsecs. The teachers can't say "Whoa! We wanted you to fight The Man, not US!" because that argument is quite easily overridden with "YOU ARE THE MAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

If you pick any common geometric shape, like a circle or a triangle, just realize that some of the people from ancient history that were able to express those shapes mathematically were forming fucking religious cults over, for example, the area of a triangle. Took hundreds of years of philosophy just to get through geometry and algebra and into calculus. Even the most simple things we seen as profound by them and philosophy played a big part in verifying proofs and theories.

/thread

fuk dem white bois and dem flossfy and sheeit nawmeen

Stop appropriating Mediterranean culture fucking shitlords