New Ben Garrison Cartoon: "Damage Control"

Looks like this one has been edited. Has anyone found the original yet?

Someone show me the unedited version

With all the spying and backstabbing Israel has done, was there any ever trust for there to be a betrayal in the first place?

God fucking damn it ben. I thought we'd gotten through to you.

Obviously this is an edit, the fire covers "betray Israel"

(checked)

If only

This version is better

Way to go full shill, Benny.

Checking all of these

Don't worry, OP. Found the original

I'm so glad we ruined that lolberg piece of shit's life.

Looks like Benny boy needs a refresher dose

so much better

You kidding me? There's no doubt he's made it, under Trump, along with all the others who banked on him winning.

The time for fun is over. Back to groveling.

Pretty sure he had to sell his house at the height of the trolling.

And when he uses a Jew lawyer to sue Joshua for damages he can get the judge to take it all into account. I'm sure the lawyer will look after Ben well and get him his dues. No danger that Joshua will get off scot free, Jews never look out for each other, just doesn't happen.
Ben's alt right.

Is that why he and Tina slept in separate beds?

Whelp

Now we see where garrison stands

He did just make the Right Wing Safety Squad Trump anons asked for, so he does still lurk at least

He probably saw it on plebbit.

I still see the US as a yakuza who is a cuck to israel. A yakuza asks for protection money from whoever they had bases on. As for Israel, it seems they give out money instead.

Really, not worth it to defend such tiny crap in middle east.

GOD DAMNIT BEN I THOUGHT YOU GOT YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

As a tactician I see this type of thinking as a mistake. Israel is the right hand. Israel is where we look to assess what the Jews are doing. Except when we look at the right hand we can't see what the left hand is doing. Never forget about the people who are home both everywhere, and nowhere. Know that Hitler was right.

Well, some anons can talk to him on israel issue. There is contact adress on grrrgraphics.

Don't be too trollish/hostile and he will reply and even ponder what you say. Perhaps you could give it a try?

I got your point, but without asserting control over their media (and demoralize them), it's better to have a scorched earth over there.

What's happening is the opposite: jews having influence over the culture of the world.

He's the Kike Impaler who somehow did a Cross-counter with Final Boss of the internet, even helped to fund Holla Forums when it had financial troubles, not an ((e-celeb)).

The newfag is on full display as of late.

Oh, shit, that's good imagery.

Dare I say, even palatable to Normies….

MEME IT

I'm surprised the clinton human trafficking ring has any funds left what with paying people like you to do the job of a one-line pattern matching script.

OBAMA PAYED THEM $40 BILLION IN SEPTEMBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

First thing I noticed. Fucking goy

Guys. I'm bit slow on the uptake but OP's picture is posted on Zyklon Ben's own website.

I haven't had to follow his work or his website, I have a sick feeling in my stomach that Ben posts everything as is and unedited

this one is going on display on an art exhibiti in norway.
I like it

5/10 expect more effort next time.

Fix this shitty ass cartoon now.

Welp

soon

No shit

(((Libertarians))) are always isolationists until it involves everyone's favorite ethno-religion.

wtf? I love traitors now!

Garrison is a cuck tbh