Kike controlled "alt right"

Everyone knows the typical kike puppets like milo and ramzpaul. But there are more secretive kike lovers or shills on the so called strawman group "alt right" (a label I do not identify with but for simplicity sake will use loosely to describe those on the right who are shills or agent provocateurs). We need to make a comprehensive list of those who are either controlled by kikes, faggots, shills, or nigger lovers.

A few confirmed kike owned or nigger loving self professed "alt righters"
-Richard Spencer
-TRS
-MillennialWoes
-Jared Taylor and all of Amran
-lauren southern
-Ann "coalburning" Coulter
-Andrew Anglin and TDS
-marine and marion le pen
-Common Filth
-styxhexenhammer666
-Alex Jones
-brother nathanael

This is just a brief list, please continue to post more.

We use all of our efforts to destroy these subversive agents to prevent them from spreading their kikery.

Oh look, another antifa thread.

alt right is not an organization, there are no members and no leaders. You cannot clearly define what it is because it has a different meaning for different people. Just like gamergate

So you basically think that everyone who has an audience of more than 10 people is a shill? You're a Hipster, brah. Or you're like one of these Goth kids in the 90s who didn't WANT their favorite bands to become popular.

Half of these people don't even have anything to do with the Alt-Right. CF, the La Pen's. It's just a list of people some kike doesn't like.
Although Brother Nathaniel is fucking Mossad.

Fuck off kiddo.

autistic faggot makes 17'th alt right thread today while posting on it through several VPN's. News at 10

More likely a fed funded antifa faggot than an autist.

I don't understand why people say he's a puppet. Sure, he's got some sort of mental illness and LARPs with the whole Orthodox Priest thing too hard, but his message is on-point 99% of the time.

Hey TRS

forced meme is forced. that shit only works for calling out JIDF antifa[g]

What's it like to LITERALLY do it for free?

It's irrelevant, they are popular with the so called "alt right". It's important that we define them as what they are, kike owned.

It's pathetic honestly. When will they realize everyone hates them?

A stand must be made. Whether we use social media outlets to spread it or otherwise, it must be established that ==THE ALT RIGHT DOES NOT EXIST!==

This is a massive psyop being coordinating by the powers that be and the MSM to Co-opt the new conservative movements and dissolve any unique political identities that have been formed.

what's it like to literally be paid for it?

It pretty clearly does exist. It's just one small part of the konservativ kounter kultur that is developing, that much you have correct.

Styx dont even claim that he is part of alt right

He says he's part of the "alt-lite," being a libertarian nationalist.

Is the brown trust fund fascist paying you faggots now?

Self hating christianised jew that call out jewry and is blocked in half of Europe is Mossad agent? Can you substantiate. I think he is just christcuck zealot.

They included CF on there, who is IM's most public facing member. I don't think it's IM behind this.

It's just my instincts REEEEEEing whenver I see him. He's too ridiculous.

USE THE PROPER TERMINOLOGY
Alt-Kike*

What's that thing the left does where it turns on itself and starts losing?

Self-cannibalization.

fuck off antifa , being libertarian nationalist is in white best interest are you even a patriot if you shit on liberty..

Next you'll be lauding Trump's decision to donate an extra $5 billion to Israel to fight Iranian influence. This is the trap whereby neocohens were forced into accepting Jewish control for 40+ years.
SAGE

If we hate those who side with any kike then we've hated Trump for years, right?

I really dont know about styx. 50/50 he is just afraid to swallow pills and go full Stirner or idealist and gas kikes or make just republic or some other spook. He always backpedals. But I read his father was US ambasador [dont know if true] (so this mean CIA connection) and he shills for kikes often.

No he explicitly says he's "alt-lite" in a few videos. I like Styx, he's a good guy for a sex pervert satanist.

I've been noticing an increasing amount of the word "spook" being used lately and not in reference to niggers.

He is a civic-nationalist who has explicitly stated he's not alt-right. Funnily enough his channel is however banned in Poland France and Germany + a few other countries for denying the holocaust.

Must be a cuckservative then

It's not really banned (at least in Poland, you just need to change lacation is jewtube), did he really denied Holy Hoax?

BTW some Nathaniel channel videos were blocked.

Fuck off Sam

I'm pretty sure he is a sexual degenerate, showing off his willowy chest.

He is a libertarian, like all libertarians he will eventually swing further right

at least he doesn't racemix like most of the (((alt right))) do

He is more Hoppe lib, wants wall and physical removal.

Someone buy that guy some dumbells, Jesus fucking Christ.

tfw

Anyone fighting for the survival of the white race is headed the right direction in my book.

You faggots are so autistic that instead of attempting to centralize the discussion against slight facets of degeneracy you condemn anybody with a significant userbase, which leads me to believe you're kike shills.

You may not like 100 percent of all aspects about the above figures but our goal has never been about worshipping public figures. We gain control by controlling the discussion and shifting the norms of rhetoric with meme warfare.

Sage this shit. Leftists are literally attempting to get us to cannibalize like they do and you fags are falling for it.

You are not even trying, shilly silly billy.

Nah now we're pissing on Styx for being a lanklet. Their goal failed.

Kek, saved

I don't think anybody can physically pick that girl up, she's also bretty gross. You need better self confidence.

No proof or even clue that styx is member of tribe

Bump

i know right antifachan faggots are all just kikeshills. Un fucking believable to me that anyone would fall for this like shit. The constant antiSpencer threads with the constant destruction of pretty much everyone. Just not picking everything about whatever person is slightly amusing I'm waiting for people to turn on Jared Taylor and Amren guys . I'm just waiting for them to all just come out and talk shit about Ramzpaul instead of having constructive criticism against them just call them gay and other stupid shit,

So true i wish this nerds would realize it and stop being so against the alt-right and our meetings in IRL.

I have social phobia

You aren't even trying anymore, are you?
The shock of Trump blasting you and your ilk away will last for a long time it seems.

Don't we all. If you're out in the gym lifting it can't be that bad.

1/10 bait.

Yes, you started meme that eceleb that is gateway to 14/88 is a kike. It's fucking outragous that I have objections.

That shit hurts my eyes

Milo is someone's puppet. I've heard he has guys's hands up his ass all the time.

How are they confirmed as being either kike-owned or nigger-loving?

Source she's both a coal burner and self-professed alt-right?

Self-professed "alt-righters" how?

Look, even though you could actually make the argument you seem to be trying to make if you wanted to (you don't), this thread is nothing more than a D&C, zero substance to it.

I haven't seen many civic alt-righters, unless you count The_Donald, Milo and their sphere of influence as alt-right (which I don't).

Nice pasta. Haven't seen that one before.

I dont go to gym. I train with free weights and body weight.

Sam, what thread do you use? Yotsuba B = best theme ever

I was replying to OP first, btw. Jim's wife's son can suck a giant dick, pieces of shit fucked this site up.

well let's see your gains budy

I'm a fan of Tomorrow

Cry more, kike shill

Nice deflection

I'll second that, this is a continuation of the recent D&C threads attempting to pit everyone against each other.

Glad to see this thread has devolved into shitposting.

Keep your gay ass on /fit/

Nice projection

Big erection!

Yotsuba B makes me think I'm on Holla Forums

Can't be a kike puppet when you're a kike yourself.

The fundamental problem is with willingness to compromise - future of your race and your nation is a matter that you can never compromise on. All the shills and others who try to "join" the movement and then try to lead people away or co-opt it through their activity or personal angle and interpretation of what the movement is are active subversive agents and should be treated as such.
The only badge of legitimacy anyone can have are his past credentials; gay Jew? Into the trash; cuckservative with Zionist bend? Into the trash; Recent convert preaching pseudo-philosophy and trying to whitewash himself? Into the trash.

The movement can only be led by those who live the tenets of the movement - purity, honesty, tradition. Whores, degenerates and kikes are ENEMIES. Do not believe in redemption and converts, once tainted by filth, forever tainted by it. Anons, we cannot be deceived by false prophets, those who do not harbor the signs of the coming times cannot be the harbingers, they are mere imposters trying to score on the movement that is more vast than their bottom-feeding.
The only chance for atonement for those who join the movement is in the rank and file, humbly following and not acting as a spokespeople for something they have not lived themselves.

Oh look, it's you people again.

Won the election!

ok now post this on your facebook you larping faggot, you are courageous and pure right

Only projection is your post, as you still didn't substantiated you claim about styx being jid. You are simple d&c shill

I'm not on kikebook, but you are welcome to post it.

I'm sure you meant "1488er" my fellow.

Lefty convection!

The point is, if you're going to talk the talk, you have to walk the walk. You strike me as an archair general.

Must be terrible being an impotent irrelevant blogger.

Gas the jews convection oven war now

I do talk to people about it all the time, my family is red-pilled, I steer clear of anyone claiming to have "the only and absolute" knowledge on the current problems of the world, I'm an oldfag from years before as well.

What I find disappointing in current Holla Forums is the constant attachment to trivialities - sure we got the president but if everyone talks about what we must do, who the hell then bothers with what was written by some wannabe or the other rather than discuss the actual ideas in here? We have less and less of that and more and more of meta, like this thread.

Kikebook is a tool for emotional and social masturbation, I'm fine without it.

Okay at this point i'm just feeling like Kikes are trying to use us.

Fuck off all of you.

I made a fucking meme, you take this shit way to seriously, sonny.

Record Correction!

Goddamnit Styx you fucking skrellington

Opinion discarded

They are trying to slow the natsoc movement

People like Tucker Carlson are controlled opposition. He is there to "be on Trumps side" but when we push too much he is there to go "whoa whoa whoa I have been for Trump this entire time but even this is way too racist for me".

Some of those people are decent.

Jonestein, Taylor, and everybody at Rebel Media should share an oven though.

What natsoc movement?

kosher-right and antifas are basically waging a war over who is going to be an executive branch of kikes. Two pigs fighting for some leftovers does not make either of them human. Stop pushing for this fallacy.

Well then we should be supporting the non-kosher right. Unfortunately, 8/pol/ keeps trying to dox them.

Rid what of their kikerey? There almost is nothing going on anywhere beyond what those listed do, short of the Northwest Front, and that's moving slow as ever.

Clearly Holla Forums has been used by people who Holla Forums claims to have never been used by, to attack people who are largely derivatives of Holla Forums and who dare share their content here. This whole fucking deal is ridiculous and reeks of the same mistakes we have been making for a hundred years. I just had another read through of the brief history and the resemblance to some of our past events to the events occurring now is fucking sickening. Here are the lessons I have taken from these events:
1. Holla Forums is no God and can no longer be trusted for the time being as the purest method of seeking truth, recent events, hostile actors, and popularity has watered down severely. Holla Forums suffers from the obvious weakness (in these recent events particularly) of being completely anonymous and open, one with great power could mold its user base and parameters of discussion simply by flooding it with people different than those who occupy it. Usually anonymity has brought us great strength because of our vicious truth seeking capabilities and lack of susceptibility to any factors beyond that of a sound argument, as here there are only memes, ideas and we judge them so. However I have witnessed more and more rehetoric introduced to us, and the absence of dialect. Rehetoric is the method by which we have been subverted.
2. The moment TRS begins to look like a business, with it's proponents lining their own pockets at the expense of the cause, running laps like David Duke whilst accomplishing nothing, is when we will know it is a scam. The moment we discover confirmed fags at the top, confirmed Jews, confirmed ADL/SPLC/FBI informants or actors, we will know it is a scam. Not before am I willing to discount the efforts of these people who have done so much organizing towards the final goal of an ethnostate, whilst doing no suspicious profiteering (short of Spencer, who is one to watch and is not affiliated with TRS.)

Now that things are happening we are receiving deadly pushback, remember how much is at stake for our enemies if we were to win, this has always been war.

Yeah don't do that anymore and we will be fine

Spencer, TRS, Woes and Anglin are all explicitly pro-european and redpilled on the JQ. If fighting these people is your highest priority, you're untermensch.

Already the shills use their rehetoric to imply something I can not prove otherwise, and I do the same back. The circle continues. I have nothing to do with TRS.

Sure thing shill.

Anglin, and TRS claims to be despite being extremely ignorant. The other two are kosher homosexuals.

*Anglin is

What's the supposed to prove?

I knew it you fucking TRS shill. Reported

That he's a shill

Nobody would like Spencer if it weren't for TRS convincing autists that he's appealing to normalfags. I doubt they do it for free.

Thank you for the cutting insight.

They are having their own troubles being pure. Race mixing will kill them too
Bullshit. He's trying to keep his seat instead of retiring.

Actually, he did marry some crazy mexican national for citizenship. Presumably for money. I really wouldn't class him as Alright so much as a disillusioned libertarian sick of the stupidity and faggotry of the libertarian party