How did courage the cowardly dog got Katz passed the censors...

How did courage the cowardly dog got Katz passed the censors? He went from being implied to be a implied thrill killer to a outright canon serial killer in a children cartoon.

What censors? Cow and Chicken got rug munching dykes on the air with a fruitcake devil with no pants.

You sir, are extremely bald.

But cow and chicken was never dark

Just implied. Same reason the Bunny and Cat episode, where they were clearly lesbian and one was in an abusive relationship.

Kids have to learn that there's people like that in the world at some point. Cartoons should have more villians that are legitimately evil and not just bwu-ha-ha theatrics.

Like bill from gravity falls ?

>>>/tumblr/

And then they pulled it

He spooked me as shit as a kid

It wasn't even subtle m8

Sorry user, but I haven't watched enough of "Not Twin Peaks" to know.

There was never anything wrong with showing psychos and murderers on kids shows back then as long as there was no blood. The only exception to this rule was Ren and Stimpy which got away with blood quite a few times.

Then they banned it about a year or so later. But then re-aired like one more time after that in the 2000s.

Katz wasn't implied. He literally fed people to spiders among other things and wanted to blow up the pentagon.

Literally best friends forever and even Dillworth said they weren't but told redditors to think whatever they want so long as they don't call him a bigot.

13 year old Bill fags are almost as autistic as Sonic fans with all those damn pyramid donut steals they keep making.

He fucking says to courage in their 1st meeting

"A little sport before dying dear boy?"

One of courages scariest rivals

The roach was the realest villain in the show

Exactly. The cat is a straight up psycho. And again, he tried to blow up the fucking US government so he's a terrorist too apparently.

He was also a pretty cool guy.

Still I think The Mask was one of courages best. Its also something we need in todays culture in my opinion.

Remember Kitty treats courage like shit since hes a dog due to her past experiences with a dog but the moment courage really loses his shit agasint Kitty is when she takes off her mask to reveal shes an actual cat who is also red now what other talking red cat does courage know to make him act like that?

Move over, plebs. Top villain coming through.

Excuse me

0:10 in that video is also 2:20 in this game:

So that's weird.

FTFY

Don't forget that Katz is a Jewish name too.

The same way we get equal garbage past the censors, OP.

Who the fuck was the idiot who okayed this cancer? It is literally cancer personified.

Same one who okayed Bloo probably

It's not like laughing at retards for being retards means you want them to suffer.
But Cheese should have

Katz reminds me of Slade from Teen Titans, both in voice, his plotting, and sheer cruelty

Calm, calculating, and percise all make for a wonderfully chilling villian.

Too wacky. Katz was serious, cold and calculator, to the point that the he is actually scary and suspicious. Also, he only have a few wacky moments mostly for the tone of the cartoon and for plot reasons. I like that island episode where he turn people into fighting machines.

That fucking cousin that shaved people was scary as fuck, and the damn song.
I remember my parents forbidden me from watching it, I wasn't a big fan either.

I agree.

I never though I'd read that here. Thanks, user, this makes me feel better about myself and about laughing at retards. They are too pure for this world, but also too goddamn funny.

Ron Perlman did Slade and The Lich from AT.

The lich being the only character in that whole series that is memorable.

And now he's a big man baby.

courage was an overall pretty solid series with an interesting art style and entertaining to watch. I wish we got more stuff worth a shit nowadays

WHO DERE

Agreed

Like in nightmares, the enemy coming slowly and calmly at you and not being able to get away is always frightening