KIKE PEDOPHILE CAUGHT

Guess who was caught trying to fuck underage girl ?

A KIKE

But that not the most, well surprising new about it. The identity of said jew is.
(((Christophe Bejach))) was the advisor to the former French finance minister. Yeah that's right that discusting thing is bff with Macron. He was also an advisor for the gellyman François Hollande, and seems to have some friendly connection with DSK. He knew Montebourg well too…

But even more interesting, he was one of the founders, and former vice president of (((((((((Terra Nova))))))))))), a leftist/marxist/uber thinktank responsible for the whole "choose your own gender" crap.

Here are the sources :

archive.is/T1lvA

archive.is/d5ApU#selection-3163.0-3163.60

archive.is/2jAdV#selection-313.0-313.122

Other urls found in this thread:

terra-nova-school.org/terra-nova-school/about-the-terra-nova-school/
theukdatabase.com/judges-and-lenient-sentences/judge-joanna-korner/
archive.is/mF4DC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YEAAAHHH….. RIGHT….

She told the court that 'the public interest doesn't require the sentence to be one of immediate imprisonment'.

Damn, based on the thumbnail I thought Podesta got caught.

Take some of your shitty kike pills then pedokike.

I also wanted to ask, Terra Nova that name sound familliar and seems used by a lot of leftards.
Have you ever heard about it ? Some digging seem required here.

A pedophilic Jew?

Naaaaaaaw.

Burn it. Burn it all. Only fire will purge us of these Jews.

Don't forget the rope lad. People need to do to him what they did to Leo Frank the jew who raped and murdered Mary Fagan. (((Frank))) was the kike who the ADL was founded to protect its ilk and ensure no more of "god's" chosen ever saw justice..

What a bunch of crap…

Do I even have to ask?

I've only ever heard of it in sci-fi shit to mean Earth. Usually just Terra though.

terra-nova-school.org/terra-nova-school/about-the-terra-nova-school/

So the 'mother' was an undercover officer and the 'children' were fictional? Or was the police force distributing photos of actual children in a sexual manner? Sounds like they screwed the pooch and had to not aggressively pursue the case.

Apparently the mother was an undercover agent.

Sentencing him, the judge said: ‘You were one of the most highly regarded gym coaches in this country and much of your life has been spent doing good to others in particular young people.

theukdatabase.com/judges-and-lenient-sentences/judge-joanna-korner/

(Judge and defendent exchange masonic handshake)

The Judge in this case, Joanna (((Korner))), is notorious for being soft on pedophiles.

archive.is/mF4DC

I'm so surprised.
To be fair, that applies to pretty much ALL politicians

What a ==WONDERFULL== world we live in.

Just read up on him. Really puts the movie M in a different light.

SHould be killed.

Of course a 15 year old white girl is trying to get laid by an older man. Christ, why are white women such degenerate, disgusting, dick obsessed filth?

Bump

Oy vey, isn't it terrible? This filthy 17 year old shiksa is putting this mensch through hell over nothing!

where is this sliding to?

Bump

Somewhere fast

Jewish privilege.