Millennial Woes Doxed

White Interest Advocate Youtuber Gets Doxed

archive.is/KtCHB

The sick 'unknown' discovered notoriety via his ­>Millennial Woes blog - and has gone to great lengths to hide his identity.
But today The Daily Record named him as Colin Robertson, 34, from Linlithgow in Scotland.

Minutes later, a police van arrived at the address after someone called the force and claimed they were being harassed.
Two police officers told our reporter the person inside the property had “no interest whatsoever in speaking”.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CuckSlayer88/status/818537914116304899
twitter.com/adissidentright/status/818512260498935810
archive.is/zvmCP
dailycaller.com/2016/11/03/alt-right-group-reveals-in-depth-how-the-black-voter-suppression-plan-causing-hysteria-was-a-complete-troll/
politico.com/story/2016/11/eric-trump-david-duke-bullet-230714
military.com/daily-news/2014/02/18/soldier-suspended-for-disrespectful-casket-photos.html
8ch.net/brit/res/137135.html
dailystormer.com/the-new-jew-inquisition-in-the-uk-joshua-bonehill-sentenced/

archive.fo/ZD4d7
youtu.be/5GVLkEnQUzg
youtube.com/watch?v=5GVLkEnQUzg
my.mixtape.moe/gbxwrc.jpeg
my.mixtape.moe/shplnl.jpeg
imgur.com/gallery/zpjWL
8ch.net/pol/res/8704880.html#8705324
paypal.me/MillennialWoes
youtube.com/watch?v=daK0sfBG5cg
facebook.com/totallyautomatic?fref=ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is he literally gay

Reminder that Woes is fat as fuck now.

Commie bitch looks like a jew.

How do these people get doxed? It's not like libshits can hack for shit so there's clearly some sort of massive fuckup being done on the side of the doxed people

1. morons use their face
2. someone recognizes said moron
also, [email protected]/* */ trying to browbeat unemployed arts students who live with their parents.

Does he have a lawyer?

((( )))
((( )))
((( )))

Gay faggot who works for Jews, wew.

Oh wait it's retarded.

His name was always known though.

asking because of people like

lel, he's a fucking moderate.

i have no idea what your post has to do with mine. who are you quoting?

Is the "muh e-celeb" hatred towards Woes also largely manufactured by our resident kike trolls here to hate all WNs that put their faces out there? I've listened to an interview or two of him, and he seemed well spoken and had some good ideas. I just don't like that he's fat and slobby. That doesn't make a good impression for newcomers.

Bump because I'm fond of Wews. He might be an angsty NEET bagpipe nigger but he is OUR angsty bagpipenigger. Only WE are permitted to bully, harrass & bantz him. That is not on the remit of lugenpresse and rabid druggy leftard degenerates. This should be responded in kind. We need to identify ALL members of that thousand flower femicunt blog and do everything in our power to ruin their miserable lives. Its only fair.

Also, we should prepare some sort of response in case he is charged. Last I saw him he was in the US.

Good.

Oh noes, Woes!

The author of this “article” is basically just trying to destroy Wew’s.

He camped outside his house for so long that Wew’s felt the need to call the police who then told the “journalist” to fuck off and stop harassing.
He then decided to knock on the neighbors doors to tell them what a naughty boy Wew’s was and encouraged them to form a negative opinion of him.
Not satisfied yet he then went to Wew’s Mothers house and tried to hassle her.

Image related is the journo, how he thinks he is the good guy and Wew's the bad I have no idea. What a sick twisted mind.

Kikemarez was probably harried into namedropping him by PREVENT.

Outsider detected.

good, we need to doxx and destroy the entire (((alt right)))

It is hard to imagine Prevent would not have also bullied Wew's. The fact that he didn't address the first Daily Record "article" struck me as odd.

He needs to address this one.

Try to be a little more discrete, antifa.

dont care. thread reported for drama bait.

But most probably:
And the other option are some more complex hacking or pishing.

By plastering his fat face on jewtube?
Presumably he goes about his daily business with bandages wrapped around his entire head like the Invisible fucking Man.

What do the left gain by doxxing Woes? All he does it make videos, he neither advocates or calls for violence.

Kek

The gain by destroying an evil Nazi. The more Nazi lives they can ruin, the better.

To prove that simply voicing your opinion is enough to have your life (and that of your family) ruined.

But at least now some of his 20 000 followers will get even angrier. It's a witch hunt, leftists want to feel in charge despite all the events of last year.

They're trying to put the genie back in the bottle. They think they can regain the social clout they've had for the past few decades by taking out public right wing youth figures.

Fucking feds

Cunts on that blog are openly gommunist, fetishising mass purveyor of genocide mao and they have the gall to attack are wews for being a (fairly moderate tbh) nationalist?
And they still think they are the good guys?
The hypocrisy of leftard scum knows no bounds.

So apparently they found the address of the journalist.

twitter.com/CuckSlayer88/status/818537914116304899

twitter.com/adissidentright/status/818512260498935810

He's a faggot. I actually hope some Muslim beheads him.

You gotta feel bad for the people who actually had lives and real careers who decide to associate with fucking NEETs living with their parents in their 30's unemployed on the dole not doing shit.

I'm sure Kevin MacDonald just loved sitting next to this fat hobo who smokes cigarettes on youtube at the NPI conf.

Muh respectable face of nationalism.

I'm sure you'll convert the problem glasses crowd eventually user.

that's like trying to destroy all of the (((holocaust survivors))). eventually you have to deal with the fact that you're working with pure crazies that believe in non-extant things.

use fucking private discussion program cucks

Did you faggots agree to fuck off or do we need to dox Enoch too?

am I the only one here who still hates the left and kikes more than people who at least don't want our entire people genocided?

can't he sue the magazine for defamation?

yes

HIS NAME IS LITERALLY MIKE ENOCH YOU DUMB SHIT
IT ISN'T HARD TO DOX HIM.
You aren't going to take Holla Forums hostage by threatening people we don't give a shit about.

Beautiful. That cuckface mcdildo journoscum deserves blow back for his disgusting yellow journalism. I hope he's shitting himself tbh

They're all wasting their time. I'm just saying, Kevin MacDonald gave up a career and reputation to hang out with fucking losers like Spencer, MW, and Jared "HWHAT" Taylor.

No intellectual arguments will penetrate the current status quo of "keep quiet for comfort." Most whites hate niggers, Jews, etc, but they're happy to let them run the show as long as they can make enough money to eat, jerk off, and play video games in their shitty rented house or apartment, with their shitty car on car payments.

Happy slaves.

He took the nick "Enoch" from Enoch Powell, as everyone knows. Nice try though, trs. We should dox him anyway

There's another TRSodomite.

Your'e either completely retarded or a shill. I"m betting on shill.

Unfortunately this is the bulk of any group.

Most people are just mediocre. The idea of equality is just another lie of liberalism.

MacDonald gave up his career completely by accident. His first two books on Jews were loved by the jewish community, but as soon as it got to shit they were still doing in CoC, suddenly they went ape shits.

What did they betray, exactly?

No it's just a new subversion technique by some agency or other. I just ignore the whole thing, pretend the posts don't exist.

they hate him because it reminds them of him. all these autists hating on mwoes in this thread are just like him. mwoes is a mirror to them, that's why they hate him

Better translation.

Do these faggots even think anything through. There are plenty of people in this dude's fan club who are obsessed with doxxing and fucking with people and will get revenge. That said if he uploads videos of himself that's a pretty easy target.

Holla Forums seems to be undergoing a fairly organized, systematic raid to create an open conflict between ourselves and other right-wing outlets.

Best to just ignore them at this point, apparently the mods are looking into the IP footprints of people who have been pushing this for the past few weeks. They'd better hope they were sitting behind a proxy.

He has cigarettes.

so being a TRSodomite means not wanting white genocide now, alright then

Lurk moar

woes should lose weight, he isn't actually bad looking if he's athletic and in shape.

yes you braindead shekel forager I must be a jew for pointing out the obvious, that the ugly SJW commie sow looks like you Levi

This tbh.

reeks of cuckchan/goons.

RARE

Or what. No, really. The fuck are they going to do about it?

The white race, by being degenerate.

Agreed, he's got the bone structure, now he just needs the BMI to display it well.

Wew.

so you're admitting you're not even from here then

I don't go here anymore because kike posters hate on anyone who does anything besides meme.

Anyone know the commie cunt Lindsay's last name?

Wasted dubs. Gas yourself.

lurk moar, faggot

White people are the biggest degenerates and vectors of faggotry on the planet objectively.

You could have told the kikes no, but you did everything they told you to with enthusiasm and glee.

Be more specific, don't just use buzzwords to try to fit in.

As expected from Millennial "I'm really attracted to men" Woes. He probably wants to fuck Dicky, so that's why he's defending him in such a manner.

Please explain how an unemployed NEET that calls out the Jews actually works for the Jews.

I know. If they told those lies about Hitler, what kind of lies do you think they're going to tell about us?

Not funny.

OYYYY VEYYY ALLIES ARE FOR CUCKS GOYIM AND ALL FORMS OF ORGANISATION IS JEWISH

Moral and satisfaction.

Not funny.

Good luck with that.

if I find your address antifa, I will rape your mother

gas

How the fuck can you be from a website? You're going to tell me this is the only website you browse or post on ever? Fuck off.

Also I like how they published a story about a woman getting bashed by her shitskin husband on the same page

Except that's entirely incorrect. Homosexuality is much more rampant in non-white populations, even in white countries.

Hmm, weird how all these shitposters appeared once we got the dox on the journo. Almost like they hate white men more than they do leftists.

Good. He should keep his faggot mouth shut.

If UKowards had any balls, they'd use this as an opportunity to identify all these pinko fucks and start offing them - but UKowards are named that for a reason, and so they'll sit on Cuck Island and do nothing.

gas.

Is Common_Filth one of those spics who thinks he is an Indio?

Why do Mexicriment Chicanos specifically all think they're Aztecs?

Common_Faggot, can you explain why you believe in indigenismo propaganda to me?

I just checked MW's jewtube account, his most viewed video has 56k views. Why is the scottish press so fixated on him?

When was the last fag pride parade in Saudi Arabia? Malaysia? Turkey? Niger? Ethiopia? Sudan? Uganda? Need I go on?

This is true, but I've got limited inside info and MW getting doxed had nothing to do with the false flag TRS raiding. Someone he knew just made an honest and stupid mistake, and now MW is paying the price for it. We were lazy with it for so long because nobody cared. A lot of powerful people started caring after election day.

This is what you get for doing antifas bidding.

I dont even know who that guy is, but has just like 20k subscribers, i dont understand the fuss.
Whoever lives in the area make the commies life's hell.

meant to add that we HAVE to be better at opsec.

TRSHILL DETECTED. PLEASE MODS BAN

https: //publicintelligence.net/afghanistan-human-terrain-team-pashtun-homosexuality-report/
archive.is/zvmCP

I would not even call it a doxx, he was on fucking youtube showing his face. He did not got doxxed, he got defamed by a newspaper. He should hire a lawyer.

Doesn't mean homosex doesn't happen. Huge swathes of the Middle-East, hell muslim nations, rape young boys as a pastime. Just because they don't go marching into the streets screaming they like cock, doesn't mean there aren't loads of homos in other ethnic groups/non-white nations.

When was the last fag parade among bonobo chimps? They fuck chimps and other animals with impunity, and arab countries consider it not gay to fuck adolescent boys and transsexualism is legalized there

more than half of middle east males are fags

It is very easy to use violence against low profile people like this journalist, they dont know where it comes from, they may think it was a moslem, and they get fucked up for some time to the point they think twice before harassing other people.

Why don't you articulate your restarted argument instead of calling people "commies"?
You sound like someone from leftypol doing a poor imitation.
Not even a big fan of woe but this is just sad.

It is general practice to fuck underaged boys then marry them to your daughters once they mature, and keep the homosexual relationship going in secret throughout their lives, while bringing more young boys in. Islam is a rape complex pretending to be a religion.

that's why male rape has increased dramatically when they started migrating into europe, they'll fuck anything with a hole and call it a sexual emergency and this shitskin is lecturing us on degeneracy

I'm skeptical. I genuinely think there are alphabet agencies behind some of this doxing.

Stay safe out there bros.

Fuck the Jews.

Ask Holla Forums for help?

Given that antifa recieve NGO and state funding in Europe, it is likely that alphabets embedded in them are doing the hard work, then passing the info to the antifa stooges for publication.

It's like you want everybody to understand that the Western regimes are trying to D&C all pro-whites against each other, because white genocide is just a conspiracy theory.

Kike Enoch was behind 'voter suppression' hoax that sparked Eric Trump's attack on David Duke Anonymous 11/04/16 (Fri) 20:36:45 e96029 No.1524>>1528 >>1529 >>1604 >>2318 [Watch Thread][Show All Posts]

Our greatest ally strikes again!

dailycaller.com/2016/11/03/alt-right-group-reveals-in-depth-how-the-black-voter-suppression-plan-causing-hysteria-was-a-complete-troll/

politico.com/story/2016/11/eric-trump-david-duke-bullet-230714

Yes, "Unite Against Fascism" (Jew-run, Jew-funded) has high-level state support in my country.

common spics Godly negros at it again

Wrong thread Jidf;^)

He isn't wrong. A good quarter to half of the really right wing people I know online are either gay, bi, or mtf transexual white men.

I still didn't get an answer from him.

I know he browses Holla Forums because he screencaps posts from here, but I'm genuinely curious as to whether or not he's one of those Chicanos who are obviously of predominantly European background but consider themselves Aztecs an sheeit.

As a Southern European this indigenismo nonsense is really peculiar and intriguing to me.

(1)

Assume that everything you communicate on the internet that isn't end-to-end encrypted is being read by someone. Whether it's just re-energized antifas or better-funded agents, it doesn't matter in the end.

not sure, I think he's just a shitskin, he has jumping jiggaboo rap music playing in every video he makes, in one of his videos he edited a really fucking gay beaner he put in a video with a picture of some white guy, I only found it because I curiously went and checked that blog and found out it was run by a spic

Because he's steadily and continually gaining popularity and not much interesting happens in Kiltland.

This is probably their top local story all week I'm not even kidding. take it from a britbong

Also his video commentaries are actually really good if that's the sort of thing that appeals to you. It's near on impossible to listen to him talk on these topics and not acquiesce to the redpill
he basically redpilled me

Also he says Christianity is paganism. He's most likely a Muslim.

So what, they don't celebrate it as a culture out in the open and encourage more of it as something good and normal. Only whites do this. So African Pygmies are superior to whites right now.

Were all these antifa posters coming from? Has anyone got their IRC?
Is it a complete (((coincidence))) that Holla Forums got named dropped by the anti defamation league and then the next week we're swamped?

Who is Millenial Woes, is he any good?

I just heard the name a couple of times but somehow always thought that Millenial Woes is the same as Common Filth.

The holocaust never happened, but it will.

Have we heard anything of woes since the dox happened?

wtf are you even trying anymore

And I've angered the babby who worships his DNA because without that he's just a nihilist materialist practicing white Talmudism.

It's various governments trying to destroy us, but they will only teach everybody that they are doing it.

The UK regime follow a "no platform" policy towards pro-whites, so the treatment MW is getting, is well planned and executed to scare the highest numbers of bongs to dare voice their opinion.

This reeks of some central planning, an IRC room or a hidden subreddit or something.

I remember back on old 4/new/, just as it was getting popular, goons used to organize on IRC to raid us. I specifically remember them calling each other out by name when we'd get them bogged down in discussions that they'd invariably lose.

I'd love to rape a "goonette". Not even joking.

You do realize you just defended pedophilia, right?

Faggot, whites are built for rule-following. In the 1960s you had Chinese literally systematically destroying every last piece of timber that represented their old culture - precisely because East Asians are even more built for rule following than Whites are, and at that time, insanity was the general paradigm and rule.

Difference is, our contemporary elites hate us, while the elites of other groups consider themselves protectors of their own populations.

I just hate female goons. The one I ran into on 4/new/ was a female goon.

You just know these types are into being degraded and rape and other shit. How dare they have the audacity to look a man in the eyes.

I don't keep up with all these e-celebs. Is he the one that thinks the world is flat, and made a bunch of "white girls fuck dogs" stickers?

Are you also from TRS? Is this the new angle we're supposed to push? That we're oldfags from new?

No that's Common Filth. Woes is a chain smoking "bisexual" who dates feisty Italians.

You will never be white

(2)

no that's common filth who is currently shilling in this thread

Why are you posting this in this thread, unless you are paid to post it?

Except they do openly encourage rape of young boys in their home nations you dummy. Jesus fucking christ did you even look at the link gave you? Furthermore when muslims come into white nations they rape young boys/men talking about how it's a sexual emergency, if that doesn't give you an idea how fucking huge homosexuality is there then you have no fucking clue about this shit.
Here's a fun historical fact about how tied homosexuality is to Islam, Mehmed the Conqueror made Vlad the Impaler's brother into his lover because he wanted to, this was extremely common in the Islamic world at the time and still fucking is.

Go away Allisher.

No I'm pretty sure it's someone pretending to be him to derail.

Let's not bring Interpol March into this, the goal of this thread is to dox these lefty sons of bitches going after Millenial Rolls.

or one of his followers, they all say the same shit, no original thought in their heads

Common Filth is pretty good, though!

He is one of the few alt-right guys who understand that Islam is just the symptom but degeneracy the actual disease.

Do you feel in charge?

It the western regimes that is behind it, because they have gotten green light to destroy Russian assets.

Stay on target niggers.

yeah he has the right idea

Why are so many people suddenly talking about Common Filth as if it were relevant?

Very well. They are traitors because they have accepted, indeed embraced the wounds inflicted upon the white race through the destruction of moral codes, religious practices, customs and traditions, marriage and the family, raising children, connection to your people, and loyalty to your nation. They embrace sexual perversion, which shames and harms our people through infertility and disease. They embrace half-baked smuckery like "civic nationalism", celebrating yellow fever and talking about "based blacks/muds/spics/gooks", thus denying us any real chance of recovering our culture, or as nations or a race. They even promote "based jews", or dodge this fundamental issue altogether, allowing our enemies to hide behind ethereal definitions and weasel words like "globalist". Good luck fighting a fucking race war when every non-white on earth has a convenient "not all" to hide behind, "OY! No oven for me goy, I'm based jew nationalist!".

Fuck everyone on the right who does not name the jew.
Fuck everyone on the right that embraces or excuses ANY of the weaknesses or ills we are inflicted with as a people.

Better?

That's what happens when /r9k/ tries to be a white nationalism figure.
We need better men. Not faggots. Not NEETs.
He's done a good job so far though.

yeah I'm done, let's get back to the OP

To derail from us discussing how the UK is a totalitarian hellhole.

This, if that soft fucking faggot harassed me at my house I would lob a molotov inside is open fucking window while he idles like a cuck near my driveway.

If I wanted to be more subtle I would simply walk up to his vehicle, introduce myself, then force him into the trunk of his own vehicle and drive off into the sunset, looking for a nice body of water to sink his pudgy corpse to bottom of.

Sure, you think I'm being an internet tough guy, but the truth is I'm a paranoid motherfucker with a lot of anger. If someone actually physically stalked and harassed me, God have mercy on them.

Holla Forums wins again!

NEETs and the rejected are always those who start a revolution. We're the people the system has failed to co-opt. We don't have lifes and families you can destroy. Will we eventually be removed by chad nationalists just like the brownshirts were? Maybe.

Are there any european countries with proper free speech?

Anyone in this thread calling for anything less than the decapitation of this faggot is a kike shill. Its really that easy. So being butthurt that he got doxed is a dead give away that you don't belong here.

lmao far-lefties are the saddest of sadbois in existance

Hello outsider, from whence have you came?

Whats fucking obvious is that YOU don't belong here. If I could strangle the life out of you right now whether you're some alphabet fuck, jidf or antifa.

Millennial Woes is an enemy, not an ally.

Those are pretty much the same thing, user. Paid jew shills.

Denmark, Iceland, and Norway*.

*You can't call anybody nigger, but you can say all blacks must be sterilized, if you get my point.

Fuck You, shill.

After all the warnings i lived enough to see 8/pol/ becoming antifa puppet.

I love it when anonymous anti-whites pull the "m… my race isn't important!" when they insult whites all the time.

Just goes to show the sense of shame they feel deep down inside.

And the West corrupts all racial groups. A year ago I met an Indian chick off of Tinder who ate my ass on the first fucking date.

if you swallowed a red pill from Woes I'm afraid you might have AIDS.

It's the same here. Basically "insulting" is illegal. Problem is we also got broad hatespeech laws similar to the UK. Thinking about someone being able to throw you in a cage for stating your opinion, no matter how polite or well reasoned, is rage-inducing.

Then that's not proper freedom of speech. Granted, I think true freedom of any kind is pretty much impossible, due to the nature of social pressures.

And we are to buy that you are pro-White, and not paid to post here?

Bump for justice

you aren't welcome here you degenerate sodomite.

>>>/out/

Are you going to call me out for fucking a married muslim woman next? kek.

Non-white males fuck other men at higher rates but do not consider themselves "homosexual" or throw fag parades.
They fuck each other and little boys and see it as a relief to "sexual emergency". They aren't buying condos with their male lovers in SanFran, but they are fucking.

>>>/bog/

So, what you're telling me is that you're a paki?

Yes, user, yes we are.

If you love your race, you don't allow degeneracy like faggotry.

Can you understand that you are derailing the thread, and thus proving my point that you are a shill?

Can you understand that shills in this thread is not good for the UK regime, as it confirms to foreign countries and private individuals that this dox was ordered by them?

He's not aut right.

The Filthers send their regards.

The foetal alcohol syndrome is strong with this one.

Minorities are the enemy and leftists are the traitors.

Yes.

Look, if you want to fuck them in their own lands and leave the half breed there, that's fine. It's not cool doing it here.

DING.

It's not the pro-whites one hurt by creating a doxing cycle, where it will become too dangerous for family fathers and women to say anything in public, since showing courage is how you get the girl.

It's all the normies that will lose.

PREVENT (a uk counter extremeism org) have got their claws into kikemarez, who is in wews circle. They could have got it out of him.

70+ comments on the article were supporting Woes, which was basically all of them… then they took down the comment section. fuck these people are pathetic, lets dox them!

how did they relate that silver 4x4 to the journalist?

sodomites btfo once again, praise kek

How do they have the cash to attach assets to random youtubers with a few thousand subs?

Is Kikemarez compromised now?

He might have shilled Muslims in his last assignment.

Cringe.

Literally the equivalent of Sargon and ShoeOnHead's fanbase, libtard-lites who just dislike feminism and a few of the other perceived "excesses" of their beloved liberalism.

you sound like a complete faggot tbh

Sargon has been nice to MW, so we should perhaps be nice to Sargon in this thread at least?

Notice a lot of trsodomites are shitting up these threads since bulbasaur and seventh spic got doxxed, the fact these trsodomites still defend these homos after being outed for being friends with niggers is a good enough reason to lampshade them, fuck you faggots who defend those who want to keep around their based jews and pet niggers, go fuck off right back to thekikestuff.biz

reminder that brit/pol/ uncucked might have inadvertently memed this into happening via bantz

/brit/ here

The brazillian has been a lot of help. Thanks based hue lad

If you have ever seen MW at some real life event you would know he dates a 9/10 blonde qt, she is pretty small thought.

LEAVE, SARGON OF CUCKAD. I BANISH TO YOU TO WHENCE YOU CAME.

Fuck off faggot, I'm asking kek to give you brain cancer, kek assures me bad things will happen to you for being the shill here you dumb nigger.

Sargon has been getting better, slowly.

I'm sure he wouldn't be on the side of the doxers on something like this.

KYS. Common Filth is a mudshit.

I'd say his boyfriend's name but then he'd hit me.

That's not how kekposting works, outsider.

Kill yourself, nobody here cares he's dating a tranny, the good thing MW will die from GRIDS in a few years.

are you just a students volunteer or do you actually get paid?

There are so many useless cunts leaving university with English Degrees that you have, quite literally, millions of people who think they are """"journalists"""" writing for back alley rags and fucking blogs.

The entire """"digital economy"""" needs to fuck off and die. Digital ad revenue doesn't mean shit, even with personalization.

Hey I'm not the one who is going to die a horrible death for being the shill.

Praise Kek and let's ask he brings disease, pestilence and death to all trsodomites and antifa kikes alike. :)

How does it feel to know that 5'9 ex-degenerate has a qt blonde gf and you are completely alone?
You don't achieve happiness with hate, friend.

Sargon loves gays Jews Muslims liberalism and all that faggot shit, you need to neck yourself adapter you sodomite enabling cuck

Are you a self-proclaimed goon too, nerd?

Nobody cares MW is dating a tranny you dumb nigger.

Wew they really are total scum aren’t they.

He's a primordial creator diety. Go do your research.

I mostly see you derailing the thread, and that implies somebody is paying for shills to badmouth TRS on Holla Forums.

Is this part of the no platform policy that have secured that no western country have a viable pro-white party?

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Ok

What ever you need to say to be able to live with yourself.

If MW can catch a 3D waifu, anyone can. So get out there, champ. Make some white babbies

I know you are a shill.

That's how we know you're not one of us.

(checked)
Dubs confirm need to destroy alt-lite sodomites.

Hey TRS, still mad?

I'm getting pretty sick of your namefagging, christcuck.
Also Common Filth hates white people.

Have a rare Dickie to your shilling folder

You are new here right?

I may have to submit to the digits soon, but…Traitor "A person who betrays someone or something, such as a friend, cause, or principle".

Leftists were never your friends, leftists never shared your cause, or any of your principles. Leftists and minorities are enemies, traitors can only exist on the right.

Was Stauffenberg not a traitor?

what's going on there?

Wrong. They've betrayed their bloodlines and their country.

they are mad, notice how fast they came here kvetching after seventh spic was exposed as a complete phony who plays in a shitty rock/rap band with a nigger.

But yet these trsodomites still defend these faggots, too bad we can't hoist them from lamp post along with their antifa kike brethren.

this place is crawling with newfags.

military.com/daily-news/2014/02/18/soldier-suspended-for-disrespectful-casket-photos.html

Wasted dubs, and the SAME FUCKING IMAGES repeated ad nauseam. I was convinced a week ago that this anti-TRS autism was primarily from outside sources due to the incredibly shallow and weak memeing, glad other anons have caught on.

That's an old photo, he's gained some bulk.

Pastor Lindstedt?

== HEY GUYS MIKE ENOCH HERE, I'M NEVER GOING TO STOP SHILLING HERE ON Holla Forums :DDDDDD GO SUCK SOME NIGGER COCK :DDDDDD =

100%, this is a subversion attack. The posts are not remotely Holla Forums-tier.

(checked)
Traitors hang first.
We'll grow more trees to hang them from if we have to.

See:
Leftists betrayed their people. They are the ultimate traitors.

Not Pope Marty you fucking mamzer.

But it's on many sites at once, and that implies the government.

This.

pic related

>using the no true Scotsman argument

Wew TRS, you lolbertarians really do give a never ending supply of salt

There is a massive shilling effort going on tbh. Wasnt there some msm article by an (((academic))) recently literally calling for a mass effort for the right to be subversed to death, basically outlining their plans?

DOUBLE CHIN
FASH HAIR FIN
EVERY TIME HE HAS A CON
AS A FAGGOT, SHIT UPON

Wasn't there a twitter exchange that resulted in your leaders getting doxed?

Holla Forums defending homosexuals now? Or did i miss a progressive shift on here…

(((1)))

SHILLING FIT
RIGHT WING TIT

It's that the same arguments come up over and over, from different posters, that shows you are posting from a script.

If that is not bad enough for the western regimes, you also try to derail a thread where the UK government doxes pro-whites to scare others from speaking out.

Big deal if Seventh Son is friends with a based nigger and you have the nerve to call him a shill???? :^)

How have these dubs of the Reich not been checked?

This place really is infested with newfags and kike shills.

I guess as long as he's based! ;^)

Nope, not Holla Forums trsodomites have invaded this board since their hero Seventh Son got doxed by /baph/.

Their salt from that incident alone will keep the roads paved this winter.

Yep! :^)

Sargon himself has been more level-headed towards white nationalist groups than his "anti-SJW" peers have been. At the very least he understands why they are gaining in popularity.

Sargon's fanbase is another story.

Post here
8ch.net/brit/res/137135.html

If you want to post without the antifa shills who think it's justified to dox people on our side.

2017, we shall be fast friends, INDEED!

Woes is not a homosexual, he just can't stop putting fags in his mouth.

he's a disgusting sodomite who shows off his ass.

ROAR: NO! THE WORLD IS OURS!

Trsodomies just can't quit, they started getting BTFO really bad about a few weeks ago which assblasted them so bad that even their mods at thekikestuff.biz are banning them for their kvetching about how Holla Forums was being mean to the. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

/baph/ is dead long time newfag.

It's the western governments doing the doxing, and the shilling in order to crush the Russian agents.

hmmm, im doubtful you are a Holla Forumsack tbh. The board doesnt behave like this. Last few days you lot have been screaming "YOU ARE TRS" at anyone who even deviates one degree from the narrative you are trying to atroturf. Post all the snark/edge/faggotry you want but some of us see exactly whats going on.

Now that trsodomites can't h'whine about getting Rekt'd by Holla Forums at thekikestuff.biz they're over here now and won't stop with their faggotry. Too bad they can't get their skulls caved in.

Was just going to post that, it disgusts me that all these new outlets that do pay lip service to actual problems like shitskins NEVER talk about solutions, and they'll viciously attack anyone who does.

They got doxed shortly after somebody posted a a sample of their aids in a thread over at /baph/.

Could be government.

It is shit and obvious whoever is doing it.

pfffahahahahahahahaha

I lol'd.

If you read the whole thread, the shilling will disgust you as well, for what it tells about the brave new world we live in.

Millennial Woes is just some soft white nationalist. They wouldn't put their life on the line for you so you shouldn't for them. When they go after National Socialists we have to hunt down and kill the people responsible.

Look at this a National Socialist was recently sentenced to the maximum of 3 years in prison in Britain for upsetting kike Luciana Berger. Joshua Bonehill is a political prisoner.
dailystormer.com/the-new-jew-inquisition-in-the-uk-joshua-bonehill-sentenced/
judiciary.gov.uk/judgments/sentencing-remarks-of-mr-justice-spencer-r-v-joshua-bonehill-paine-harassment-of-luciana-berger-mp/

What a shitty excuse for an image macro

Come on trsodomites, do you have anything else to say? You literally got laughed off of Holla Forums and went back crying to your buttbuddies over at thekikestuff.biz. :LOL

Where exactly on the spectrum does Holla Forums fall? Is there a single anti-left figure who isn't a divide and conquer shill? Is it just TRS?

NO
At best, you could describe leftists as defectors "a person who has abandoned their country or cause in favour of an opposing one." still enemy tbh

Traitors to the right can only come from the right. Qualifying leftists as "ultimate" traitors doesn't hide/excuse traitors on the right, even if you consider them to be lesser evil.

Wrong. Stop trying to shill your dumb fucking narrative. People who are on our side but not far enough should be treated like children, not enemies.

archive.fo/ZD4d7

Ctrl+F woes

Carbon copy of:

I bet it's all been organized by Bronzeschlepp.

Straight White men who name the jew.

How is doxing journos putting our lives on the line?

Are they going to kill me for supporting MW?

'We' don't share enough views to be on the same 'side.' You're an Alt Kike shill, you would never help gas the Jews in the race war that should start now.

Holla Forums hates Milo. We just mock Spencer for being a froofy nance.

Short sweet and to the point.

We also fucking hate the fag-enabler who isn't powerful enough to kick noted homosexual Grindr Greg out of his 'movement.'

Don't bring PJW's bf into this.

If Spencer was freaking out about being in a Hungarian jail cell for one night, god help him if he ever has to stay in a real jail or prison like San Quentin.

I'm sure he'd find a way to occupy himself if he were locked up with all those men.

w e w
e
w

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Pic completely unrelated, and yeah, most Holla Forumsacks don't robotically repeat the same poorly-edited memes, continuously, in the same thread. That usually smacks of a coordinated shilling attack to force a consensus, and finally the autistic nature of the one your trying to push has made most anons realize what cancer you are.

Most of us might as well go out Breivik style, if it becomes so bad that they are putting Spencer in San Quentin, so let's not hope that happens.

Can you give me an invite to therightstuff.biz? :^)

But…I even went so far as too write 'we' in quotation marks to demonstrate that this was exactly NOT my point.
You shill like a kike.

You dont belong here faggot, that is painfully clear

I'm sorry, can you repeat that in non-autistic form?

Your just phoning it in now, it’s quite amusing.

Why are shills so bad at their job, I'd make a great shill. Not that I'd do it as I have a soul.

I'm alright with this.
looks like ghoul really did sell out.
Millennial "the (((alt-right))) would die without gays" Woes can go fuck himself.

Agreed, too many 1488larpers here :^)

Public doxing is only good for public shaming. You can't socially shame a leftist journalist. Anything further than doxing you put yourself in considerable risk going after these journalists. Some people are worth putting yourself at risk. Millennial Woes is not worth putting yourself at risk. We have to protect our own but our protection doesn't extend to people that wouldn't do the same for others.

He's a literal faggot. He's not our guy, he's (((theirs)))

Holla Forums loves islam because it's anti gay

Everybody filter the shills ITT and get back to discussing the thread topic

It is painfully obvious that there is outside influence at work here and they have successfully derailed this thread

Use the filter and get back on topic lads

Just for anyone wondering about that quote, enoch was saying that when talking to normalfaggots about 9/11, you don't gain anything by telling them that Saudi Arabia is a puppet state of Israel, telling them that the arabs that flew the planes were in the pockets of jews doesn't change the fact that it was arabs and islamist that performed the attacks. He's saying that for all practical purposes, crucifying the saudis is much easier and more beneficial, since we can take down israel with other truths. Why attack israel over 9/11 and not just go all out and attack them on the holohoax?

It's retarded to only go halfway when you're talking about world defining redpills, that's what he's saying.

Fuck off with that literal jew

Only humans have souls you dumb nigger.

Nigger, I've never even visited that lolberg fasc-lite site, Holla Forums is my home. I don't give two shits about it, that's whats outed you and your pathetic comrades as leftist shills, you've actually tried to convince ordinary Holla Forumsacks that these right-leaning podcasters are a bigger priority than the billions of shitskins clamoring to enter our subverted and jew-run nations, which are attempting to genocide us. By keeping us confined to petty internetz turf wars you think you can stifle the potential power of places like Holla Forums. That, or you're just retarded enough to think that fighting with trs will accomplish anything of value or significance.

Is that one of the 'based jews' the trsodomites like to shill? :^)

Really? Because it seems like he's saying that Jews didn't do 9/11.

His does this even work in your head? I'm curious.

Don't Fuck such women.

You sound upset, quick somebody give this user his sippie cup.

Wrong faggot. Look up some Life Ruins.

Is it now?
https: //publicintelligence.net/afghanistan-human-terrain-team-pashtun-homosexuality-report/
archive.is/zvmCP

He's OK with including fags in his nation.

Again why are you derailing the thread, when we know the newfags need a bunch of shills in one thread to recognize the patterns better?

No. I will Sage & Report the thread however.

filtered.

Yawwn…….

Is this the best you got alt-kike/trsodomites?

Bbiab, going to make some coffee…they're putting me to sleep here ….. yawn……

His kike mug is appropriately plastered right below their beloved "d'nations" paypal on therightkike.biz's front page lel

wew

Sadly I have that feel you are not even joking about this lolz.

Are we to buy that you are a real pro-white, when faggots are more important than the government doxing pro-whites?

Nice deflection, fag-enabler. Your movement welcomes degenerates with open arms and gaping assholes.

That's what happens when you take a tweet from several years ago out of context and denounce anyone who explains it as a TRSodomite. Fact is mike explained this on one of the shoas, that while it is true that jews were involved in 9/11, most people still don't make the connection that muslims hate everything about us and want to rape and enslave and exterminate our people. his point is that not nearly enough people learned the simple lesson from 9/11 that muslims are anything but peaceful, so trying to explain the subtler nuance that saudi arabia itself is a middleman state propped up by israel for the purpose of attacking it's enemies and drawing attention away from zionism, is a waste of time for normalfaggots.

You can tell people the truth about 9/11 after you've explained the holocaust to them, after you've explained judeo-bolshevism and cultural marxism and international zionism, after that then it makes sense to explain how jews use muslims as a biological weapon.

sounds awfully familiar to a certain argument someone made about keeping a public and private opinion on things :^)

Wow, yeah you made me mad. All the internet points go to you (that's a phrase 35 year old leftists use online, so hopefully you'll understand that lingo better than Holla Forums's.)

So cuckchan is starting to fight back against TRS, nice

pick one

youtu.be/5GVLkEnQUzg
What did he mean by this?

antifa antifa antifa antifa antifa antifa

so if he's changed his opinion post proof faggot

That doesn't even make sense. Besides, in the tweets he outright states that he thinks the theory is retarded and embarrassing and that sandniggers did 9/11.

Called out for what? Oh yeah for muh purity spiraling am I right fellow white :^)

It's not a deflection.

The British regime media doxes a pro-white scot, while the Burgers dox the alt-right, and here you are derailing it all with talk of fags.

quite a (((coincidence)))?

HE POSTED NEW VID

Woes has left the UK and is now a fugitive

Nice facebook lingo, leftard. Another dumbass outed.

Kill yourself before the GRIDS does

Are you gonna explain how it doesn't or are we supposed to just accept.

You care so much about people supposedly having a soft stance on faggots that you'd ally with anti-whites because of it.

You're a fucking piece of human garbage. Shill or not you deserve death for either being a human rat or just too fucking retarded to be of any use to anyone ever.

lel where's that pic floating around proving that (((trs))) has kikebook scripts on their front page

Isn’t he more of a dissident

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL KIKE PIECE OF SHIT

I'll stop there since I'm only halfway through the thread

salty little shitskin aren't you

I still haven't seen you disavow faggotry.

Commit suicide.

Maybe people just don't like implicitly homosexual forms of white identity being forced down their throats when they want to be discussing fascism and National Socialism, did that ever occur to you?

If you weren't a low-agency fucking lemming retard spewing shit he reads on 8pol like they're gospel you could look at the scripts yourself. You are one though so too bad. Your opinion is fucking disregarded.

Traitors are always more poisonous than an enemy at the gates.

lel I have, and they have 8 kikebook scripts last time I checked. Care to contest that :^)

Ok fine, they not traitors, they're "children" now, the altright is your naive, autist son. Cool. So, what do you do when Holla Forums junior starts talking shit to you, develops self-destructive habits, starts hanging around with nigs and kikes in the playground, and comes out to you as a transfurfag. Any ideas?

Who is you you fucking retard? Are you talking about TRS? Turn on literally any podcast and you'll find someone denouncing faggotry.
That's not enough? Well, go fuck yourself shill

This thread is perfect for improving my filter. Nice and clean.

m8, on the offchance you're just pulling my leg, you know goddamn well that there's an order you have to give the redpills in. If you start off with jews did 9/11, then to explain why they would do that requires explaining the entire history of israel and zionism, which ultimately leads back to the holohoax and destruction of the temple. If you're going to do that then just start with that in the first place.

No faglord, I'm ssaying that was never his position in the first place, that tweet is takne out of context on purpose to craft a narrative that TRS is somehow pro-jew despite every single thing the create calling out the kikes by name.

Are you daft? You tailor your redpil to the audience you're giving it to, and for most people that means working with the "muslims aren't actually peaceful, but are in fact violent savage subhumans" that they suspect. If you start with jews did 9/11 then you have to explain so much outside of the 9/11 event in order for it to make sense that you defeat the point.

And hear me out, do we not already have enough reason to hate and despise the jews without 9/11? all their media, banks, and government infiltration is more than enough to hang them with, yet with muslims we ddin't have much until recently, wouldn't it make more sense to crucify mudslimes with 9/11 and rape, while taking down the jews by exposing their lies and corruption?

I just don't understand why it's necessary to downplay Jewish involvement in 9/11 under any circumstances. 'Convincing normies' is not something I care about doing, so the whole thing basically comes down to "Lie to people about 9/11 to convince them that the true culprits are not Jews.'

yes, i guess so

adds to his political gravitas as a scottish exile

I literally never heard of this vlogger before this story appeared. All this is doing is giving him free publicity.

Unless Youtube or whoever remove his ad revenue (doubtful if they haen't already), then what is the point of this story? To say: "Look! Some unemployed Scots manchild has become an international online e-celeb by broadcasting hard-right views from his bedroom in his Dad's house"!.

Why the fuck would you want to make Scotland aware of this?

Have you any idea how many unemployed Scots manchildren are sitting in from of webcam equipped, internet connected laptops in their Dad's houses right now? Are you aware that this is the nation that birthed the first Evangelical movement and the an entire Enlightenment and has the largest per capita demolitions expertise in the world? Why the fuck would you want to make one of the nations most crippled by neoliberal thatcherism and globalisation, aware of the voice they could have on the internet?

Sometimes I think the media is literally trying to provoke a domestic revolution.

No, I care for you to show me that you are above 85 IQ and capable of looking these things up yourself. "8 kikebook scripts at once" already makes no fucking sense.

You're a lemming moron

.>Wow, yeah you made me mad.

Here, let me give you a hug.

wew, you do realize you're squirming right :^)

So why does nobody say a bad word about Grindr Greg? Why was Mysterium Fasces kicked off of TRS?

You people are kikes in all but name, you realize that, don't you? I mean, seriously, every single thing you touch comes out slimier because of it. You're obsessed with Jews to the point that you think the only way to save white people from extinction is by turning them into Jews who don't have Jewish genes. It's pathetic. Your lack of self-awareness will be your undoing.

At best he is staying in a Travel Lodge down the road.

I don't want to defend the implicit faggotry tweet, but even that is taken out of context, ontop of being poorly worded. He was saying that the only identity that whie poeple are allowed to have (back in 2013 when the tweet was made, times have changed a lot since then) was being gay, a white person could identify as being gay and nobody would harass him. It's a garbage point to make and he said it terribly, but it was factually true at the time.

Good he's a kike shill. I'm hoping they go after someone more high caliber next time though, like Jared Taylor and his kike backed Amren. All of these "white nationalists" need to be exposed for what they are

I have two grievances here.

1. You let a cookiecutter feminist technically challenged antifa member dox you. So your information wasn't hard to find.

2. MW says white people should go extinct. Case closed. Hope he gets raped by a pack of niggers.

It's legitimate to discuss it, but not in a thread about the British regime media doxing MW?

Do you think you'll get many converts to the POV that you are the rational and sane one, if you pretend not to get this?

Me neither, and that implies you are paid to D&C.

It does not matter whether it was the jews or the muslims if we have neither in our countries.
Trying to show someone who is't woke on the JQ yet that mossad did 9/11 isn't gonna get you anywhere. Just running with a simpler narrative does.

Your D&C isn't working anymore. :^)

Pass the shekels, m8.

So, you still don't have a screenshot of the scripts right now? I don't even deny that they have a facebook script. I just know that you are too dumb to look this up yourself.

I'll discuss anything anywhere I want, you goddamn faggot.
I wish someone paid me to do this, but I'm not Alt Right.

I wouldn't ever try to take you away from your homosexual lover.

Thank you. :^)

Are you retarded? when did I ever say anything like that? Anyone who isn't socially crippled knows that you can't use the same tactics for explaining the jews to everyone, what works on anonymous imageboards usually doesn't work in real life. I'm assuming you're just seriously misguided about what you're saying, but you're sounding pretty fucking retarded to me.

I have yet to see one bit of evidence of greg being gay. There is literally nothing except for articles of his discussing the topic in general.

literally who?

No problem sodomite.

You are not even trying to address what I was saying you disingenuous twat.

That's Common Filth, not MW.

Are we fucking evangelists now? As long it's private and we ban open faggoty in the media I don't give a shit.

Yeah, I realized that shortly after I posted. Considering MW is "bisexual", that honestly isn't too far from wanting whites to go extinct. The only difference is that CF admits it.

First of all you'd be hardpressed to find a famous/influential inventor/philosopher from that era
second that wasn't a traditional monarchist and/or anti-reactionary that didn't preach pre-marxist bullshit
That reason is because they're kosher, that's literally it.

I must be out of the loop, something about TRS and gays?

Sure, because you wouldn't want anybody to take your ideology serious, if you cared about others following it?

It makes sense to be a stupid asshole if you were paid, so that is most likely the explanation.

Kill yourself sodomite

The context doesn't make it any better. That is an exact line that Holla Forums has heard from TRS for months

kosher fucks who love israeli cock lel. Faggots will hang in any case

kill yourself kike shill

Redpilling comes in two main forms, destroying the false narratives people have been fed, and creating a sense of white pride and identity within them and their community. With 9/11 it's very easy to sell the "mudslimes are violent goatfucking monsters that want to destroy you" to everyone except the most fundamentally cucked. It's much harder to sell the "Israel uses saudi arabia as a base for international geopolitics used to subvert western nations and spread islam, in a way that can be used to justify a police state which will implement anarcho tyranny of attacking white people who defend themselves". Both are factually true explanations of 9/11, and the latter is more important to us anons who need to understand the world, but to joe normalfaggot it's just too much, he can't make sense of it and it will probably set off his mindblocks once you start sounding like what hollywood told him bad people sound like.

If it was never his position then why would he lie?

Hello lolbertarian, go back to your aids forum

>>>/bog/

It DOES make it better since Spencer was referring to the fact that the last thing whites actually care about is to signal about faggots when someone on duck dynasty says something mean about them.
It has literally nothing to do with him declaring homosexuality to be a virtue or part of our identity. It was a cynical statement about our people. But I'm still talking to an antifa kike faggot shill so this won't reach your rat brain anyways.

More people would believe you faggots if you stuck to one "real" explanation of what he meant.

Let's push the 'Saddam had nukes and was the worst goy since Hitler' while we're at it.

Come on trsodomites you can do better than this.

And you would know about redpilling right? If you were a genuine Holla Forumsack and not a trshil you would know that you can't wake up people, they have ti figure it out on their own. Quality always comes before quantity when it comes to the white race. That'll never change

Except I called it garbage you lying kike. If you want to attack spencer then you don;t need to use out of context quotes to do so, that just makes you look like a low effort shill that hasn't done any research. Attack him on not naming the jew enough, attack him on propping up impotent failures like jared "look huwhyte to me" taylor. Don't attack him on your inability to understand context.

>>>/trs/

I 100% honestly think you're just too stupid to get the point. The only thing whites will take a stance on is PC shit like homosex. That was everything that tweet meant.

Proving Implicit Dicky is controlled opposition is easy in multiple ways, but that tweet is a perfect example of when his mask slipped. So no, Holla Forums won't ever stop using it :^)

If it had been only one or a few of you, it might not have been suspicious, but when you become too many all doing the same, it becomes stupid.

yeah, now I'm convinced someone is shilling and it's not TRS

Are you fucking retarded? There is no board called IsraelAidsShed. It's as if you shills got a basic manual by your kike handlers that read something like "Greentext, Crossposting, Big Red Letters. How Getting Dubs Will Make You A Shillionaire". So now you can go around screaming about reddit spacing or crossposting to make you look more legitemate.

Was Spencer using 'ironic' humor when he was waving the Israeli flag? Or was that taken out of context as well?

No, it not, and why are you derailing a thread with pro-white victims, if you are pro-white?

kek, look it's the beta manlet again with the negro cranium again. Did you take my advice and hit the gym or did you stay at home "ironically" cuckposting on your aids forum?

Mods invited this, practically begged for it. Welcome to the new Holla Forums

Dickie is right, let's ask ZOG for our very own version of the Gaza strip, that will save us!

And you've ignored all explanations of it for months as well. You also ignored that I wasn't saying it's good or supporting it, I called it poorly worded garbage because it's a stupid point to make.

He didn't? you ignored the context of what he was saying and attacked him based on your mistake.

Have you never talked to a normal person before? It's easy to talk tough about jews online, much harder to do so in person without getting shit down and called a nazi. Subtlety not your strong point?

Which is why we should let them find out the truth about israel's invovlvement with 9/11 on their own :^)

Your posts are contradicting yourself, how can you believe that people can't be woken up while advocating for dropping the bigger redpills on them straight away without starting them off on something easy like mudslimes? Are you actually socially retarded?

If that was true seventhcuck wouldn't have gotten so offended when we pointed it out.

This thread is a fucking trainwreck.

even at TRS' most annoying it was never this fucking bad

The governments are taking out "russian" assets, trying to shill us to death among others.

That's totally something he advocates for and not just another lie you throw into the mix to muddy the waters.

I love all the wonderful gifts TRS bring to the board. The shilling, the virtue signalling, the bickering and high handedness, the naked, brazen shilling for commercial social media.
You guys are the best. I can feel white nationalism ready to take hold any moment now. I can envision Dick Spencer's fat muffin face standing in front of the POTUS podum right now.

Anyone with a sense of decency knows that lying is wrong, especially when it comes to the Jews. I don't give a fuck about 'redpilling normies' or whatever you TRSodomites think you're doing. I care only about exposing the Jewish plot to control the universe.

You people never admit that evidence is valid, anyway. I'm sure when he predates on you you'll realize you've been had.
A traditionalist/fascist podcast whose host didn't cuck on faggotry.

Are you saying I should stand outside in a walmart parking lot passing out flyers with memes that normies would like?

That's a shop newfriend, you can tell by some of the pixels and from having seen many shops in your time.

wew get triggered :^)
you will never be accepted on Holla Forums, we're too autistic and paranoid amirite

Do you even proofread anything you post? Regardless, you stick out like a sore thumb.

Sounds like to me you're taking all of this out of context shill. :^)

It's because they've been found out and we're trying to get them to fuck off. They're just refusing to accept that they're not accepted here.

I seem to remember implicit dicky saying that "jews shouldn't be afraid". Now what kind of 6,000,000d chess could he be playing when he said that :^)

You people are worse than the New York Times.

Tell that to the other Spencer defender who claimed it meant the opposite, but in a bad way.

It's an open secret, he also came out directly to Alex Linder (who he used to write for).

Never said that. Lying again.
I take sore thumb over hooked nose, faggot.

If (((trs))) really cared about its users shilling us they would have accepted our peace offering all those months ago tbh

How much proof of shills are you going to create, before it becomes stupid?

You'd think that they'd get tired of losing and fuck off back to their secret masonic bath house.

Yep, using their state funded antifa minions. Remember that Obama signed a bill allowing the government to go after "fake news and foreign propaganda" online. What could be more foreign than a taiwanese paper-mache bulletin?

You understand why I won't accept that as evidence, right? It's literally just hearsay.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Maybe someone itt can help me out and supply me with the James Watson quote where he says something like, "We all base our model of society around this notion that all the races are the same but all the data suggests otherwise."

That's not entirely a bad idea, the entire fucking point of memes is to appeal to people. Holla Forums is successful because we make NS and jew hating fun and accessible, and if you have a way to explain how jews did 9/11 that works then by all means go ahead. But understand where enoch was coming from.

Uncle Adolf didn't tell anyone about the showers until they were already stripped naked ;^)

It started off with that, then third parties came in and used it to derail all discussions with accusations of being a shill, and then getting /baph/ involved to dox WNs, and give the info to FUCKING ANTIFA. You went too far.

It's pretty bad when even their mods are sick of their h'whining and crying that they are now permabanning them on site.

Yes, user, Antifa is the big thing that the federal government is using to fight extremism online. You're right.
FFS you people are thick.

I came here and started with the fucking holohoax, you don't have to tailor anything just bury them in the truth, they'll figure it out as crawl out of it

I don't know about you m8, but shitting on (((white nationalists))) is something my autism lives for

If I was a lolbertarian I wouldn't want a ban on public displays of faggoty. Am I expected to care about their eternal souls or some shit?
What do you even want?

all of you end up with like 90 posts by the time the thread dies, you type the same in every fucking thread and you've been doing this for weeks now, everyone is posting examples of your shit on the meta and other Holla Forums's, it won't be long before you're completely outed and you'll have no support here

He never accused Alex Linder of lying, and you could of course just ask anyone who knows him.

So is Trump, and yet I still see Holla Forums going after those who try to destroy him.
If we go into too much of a virtue spiral, there will be nothing left but a few anons, most of whom are lying.

and you have to go into the oven

Man what I would give to see their impotent little faces when they try to login and see that they're been banhammered

Who am I with?

Yeah, but they were not supposed to overdo it, so everybody becomes convinced that White Genocide is real?

Nobody could explain that effect and keep their job, so you could perhaps expect that they would be so stupid.

wew

That was taken out of context, MW was clearly saying he loves men the way you would love your brother or father. :^)

No but they're still massive pedos and disease bins

You mean Donald Jew Trump with the kikess daughter married to a kike?
Yeah, nah, he's not /ourguy/ as of November 9th. He's the New Establishment. Fuck off.
You're combining purity spiral and virtue signal, but you're still transparently TRS.

Good for you, I regularly troll WW2 comment sections and get people on board with revisionism. Doesn't change the fact that anyone autistic enough to post on this specific Laotian flower picking board isn't normal. Focus on results user, nobody was redpilled by chemtrails.

The fact you fags hate him so much is proof enough that he's doing something right

I'm not going anywhere near your standard pool parties buddy, not even gonna get me within a 5 mile radius.

Waiting for Andre Anglin to lecture us again in purity spiraling. We need to unite with based jews, faggots and based niggers.

I can't since I don't travel in those circles. Half the people here accusing greg of being gay seem to weirdly enough have all the insights though.

I don't hate him though. And why the fuck am I being accused of being TRS?
Is MW another TRS person?

Post some more smugs, it seems to really trigger the trsodomites lel

/thread
Accelerate white genocide

Shills always quote out of context, the same thing over and over.

That's cause chemtrails are the least of our problems faggot
I'm still not convinced on that one though haven't really looked into it

Did someone order smugs?

After all this time I'm not sure what you guys think you're accomplishing by pointing out post numbers.

That's because they are allowed to be public. Also pedos get the noose anyway.

Dude, with your flabby tits and agoraphobia you wouldn't dare show your face anywhere anyways. I know precisely what you smug posters are.

Let's exponentiate that by fucking men like they are women!

the post

did

provide a timestamp pic of you not being fat.

Sounds like projection to me.

I mix words up all the time. I wish anons would ignore the little mistakes and address the crust of my message.

did

That sperg has miles on the average smugposter.

But I thought I was a TRShill? How do you explain me?

I'm inclined to believe they're using them for something, if only because they can get away with it and because the CIA has a history of drugging entire towns just to see what happens.

TRSodomites think if anyone makes more than 20 or so posts in a single thread is a IM, Antifa, Holla Forums shill

Hello goon

The fact he's been featured on their (((podcasts))) and was personally invited by implic dicky to the NPI conference is enough for me

I look at anyone who tries to force shitty memes with suspicion. TRSodomites doesn't even sound good when you say it. TEE ARR ESS Odomites.

no idea but I'd like to find out since you're shitting up this board way more than faggot TRS ever did

Millennial Woes has stated himself he finds men attractive. Put those parentheses around yourself, Jew.

That's sarcasm.

timestamp of you not being fat.

kek, says the weakling manlet :^)

Finally showing your true colors goon? What's your beef with anime?
lel

I'll keep calling you fat since you are fat.

wew noice try fbi

Trips confirm that the feds/antifa/interpol march/Sven self doxing to get his band more listens shitposting need to change up their tactics.

kek

well, being a nigger with down syndrome must be tough

why is 566 spamming the thread so much?

I'll refer you to this post, fatty

Because no one can keep up with an autist on his home turf :^)

Keep projecting there tubbytits. Oh sorry, I mean #basedbottomboyforDickySpencerandTDScrew

t. fatty

it's almost like you're "never" heard of prism

It was not an argument you daft faggot. It is an observation that the feminist, urbanist who likes Chairman Mao looks like a jew.

This is 8ch's Spartacus moment:

I am Colin 'Woes' Robertson, commander of the rallying armies of nativist Britons, general to the the legion of online nazi trolls, loyal servant to the true king, Oswald Mosley. Son to a father in a semi-detached house, husband to a non-existent wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

At my signal, unleash hell.

Did someone say smug?

the post

NYPA, Colin

I do think so since we're not rotten leftists. Being in good physical shape is a requirement. I just know that smugposters are all fat pieces of shit.

we both know that you're grasping for straws, fatty

Are we hitting some deep psychological issues with how you perceive yourself? That was oddly specific…

NYPA fag, he's a literal cocksucking kosher nobody. Only thing to do is mock him like all the other degenerates

I don't think you even know what the word specific means, fatty. Dumb and fat. Quite the combo.

Why do you want our pictures so badly FBI-kun? cp not doing it for you anymore :^) ?

I've never seen a thread this bad before

Before the redpill I was dumb enough to try and make steam friends on r9k a few years back.
If you ever need motivation to get your shit together try hanging out with smug anime posters. Miserable sacks of shit. All of them.

As a trsodomite I'm obviously just gay and want to make sure i'm not talking to fatties.

new vid gib money

I always found their retarded outreach program "chad nationalism" hilarious, a man who is confident and respects himself would never call himself a "chad", which is really code for "boytoy"

Fugitive woes.

youtube.com/watch?v=5GVLkEnQUzg

These arguments kill the TRSodomite.

disappointing

Stop posting. You're embarrassing yourself.

As long as they're white, they can be in your movement, though, right? Or are you anti-white?

Go check out the bee rape one. Somehow a harmless discussion of bee fucking turned into a full on shill accusation firing squad.

Because there was literally no argument to address here. Are you fucking retarded?

stop being fat

They just need to share our values :^)

OK, how about addressing the points raised? I'll admit, it's not in a valid logical form, but you can easily extract an argument from that conversation.

What if they're white, share your values, and are fat?

Oh no, you've figured me out! That's the best insult you have? Not very body positive of you #basedbottomboy

Fugitive Wews.

I'm not in the business of making the arguments for other people. How about you tell me what the point raised is and I tell you my thoughts on the amtter.

In fact I'll offer you this ultimatum. Prove you're not 600lbs.

my.mixtape.moe/gbxwrc.jpeg
my.mixtape.moe/shplnl.jpeg
kek your turn trspdomite

We can wait with that question until white people can protest their own genocide without being driven in exile.

What will they ruin next?

That was a pretty shitty op though to be completely honest

You could just read the fucking post, you triple nigger. I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

into*
And no, we can't, I don't want a degenerate regime mouthing platitudes about whiteness taking over my country. I want virtuous leadership capable of guiding the American Nation to social harmony, economic prosperity, and spiritual transcendence. You'll just take whatever you can get right now because you can't think two steps ahead about how a failure to kick out degenerates and the unfit will do your movement in. Alt Right meetups look like Bernie Sanders rallies.

Moloch is a bull, Minerva is the owl

I can compromise on skin color, cranial circumference and HIV status. Being fat is too much though.

See? TRSodomites can't even into esotericism.

What exactly is your point? Or are you being serious?

see:

Fatty.

Because there is nothing to make a cohesive argument out of which is why the post had no replies.

you got it wrong you retarded shill, get your history and memes right.
Muh TRS

a-are you white?

That would be a fair assumption

Are you fucking stupid or what boy? Judging the voracity of information by how or who delivers it, is the worst possible way of doing so.

You have a scummy Jew mind. You think we're going to win by out blinging the enemy? That the key is Ken and Barbie types in videos with fancy graphics and cgi? Because if that's the case, why don't you fuck off now?

Says the blond manlet with the cranium of a negro, I posted two photos trsosomite, it's your turn :^)

lacking timestamp, also suspiciously dark

LESSON TO LEARN FROM THIS
Compromising with the left, or watering down your message, achieves ==NOTHING==
MW is pro-fag, ambivalent about bestiality, tame on many issues, and it did ==NOTHING== to protect him from the left. In fact, it seems to have made things worse for him, his enemies smelt weakness in his watered-down position and attacked.
If you think stooping to the level of normies/regressives will help you "spread the word", you're a fuckin idiot.

In the thread where MW has been forced to flee his country, is where you need to tell us this?

I refuse to believe that you are are real, and not paid to D&C.

Lol a shitskin beat his white wife. Let's read up on the drama.
How enraging. White men are literally the worst.

lmao your turn mister tough guy, unless of course you're the actual fatty just trying to project your own impotent self-esteem on Holla Forums

There, I summed up my argument in greentext form. It's very easy to figure out.

Get the fuck out of here.

Yes, obviously. This degenerate has no place talking about white identity.

lmao you can't say shit unless you post a photo yourself fatass
:^)

That was a shitty OP, it only became interesting after one user pointed out that TRS specifically banned monstergirls. TRS lets in faggots and those that post animal dicks, but monster girl headpats go to far for them

alright, great arguments.

Go cry to your handler like the whipped dog you are, maybe they can help you get your pathetic act in order. You posted Moloch the owl I said it is Minerva who is represented by the owl.

I don't post smug anime so I'm not a lardass.

yup, monstergirls trigger goons just like anime does apparently

Muh Gaslighting

FUCK OFF SHILL

You know you're pronouncing it wrong don't be a disingenuous faggot just because you're butthurt
But just in case you're actually retarded it's Tee aRe Sodomite

nice digits but in the trshill threads there were multiple posters pairing high post count to being IM, Antifa, Holla Forums, alphabet soup

Concealing your real identity just enables a big expose and the left can do a victory dance when it happens

But it's not even true. There is even a monstergirl fag podcast host.

fuck. Trump's sons look nothing like him. What the fuck happened?

Race realism is an organizing principle, not an issue.
How would you know so much about drama on TRS? :^)
>>>/trs/
That's not even a rebuttal.

Because all the crazies also looks like shills, it's easy to give lurkers the impression everybody anti-MV is one.

That removes any connection to TRS and thus makes it a shitty meme. It's forced either way. It's so bad that not even CF would use it.

that's like saying every (((TRSEF))) is a homosexual
oh wait all that zoophilia posting was just ironic :^)

lmao

kek

Red text has to be on its own line, newfaggerton.

If that's actually him, he's likely one of these mystery-meat saddos who actually, sincerely think they're white. I've met some myself, usually of spic descent, and it's the most strange and awkward thing to have these half-breeds ranting about rapefugees in Europe, when they themselves wouldn't look out of place in a migrant train. user above isn't even a bad example from what I've seen.

Dude, what the FUCK am I even reading? I can dismiss both the JQ and homos with the same nonsensical statement.

the other 3 points were. You're honestly too dumb/disingenuous to talk to. Filtered.

Yet (((TRSEF))) got so triggered over it :^)

The people celebrating the most over these doxings are browsing Holla Forums, not Holla Forums.

anime does not make you fat
posting smug anime makes you fat

So do it, faggot
lmao

Noice failed attempt at redtexting trsodomite

If there had been no shilling, nobody would have believed that the Western Regimes are trying to shut us down.

Unlike you faggot I don't hang out in random discord channels and know the opinion of literally every person on trs.

kek. So where's that photo you promised us cuck?

Spencer is cringey as fuck. Worse than Faggot Woes.

pretty much this.

The jewish question is an organizing principle and not an issue.

There, I did it and it makes just as little sense. Empty words designed to sound like something that makes sense which infact doesn't.

shit fam

Come on you braindead shill, you can do better than that. Actually you probably can't. Your memes are weak like your spirit and mind. I hope you are shilling for free, if not your master's should get a refund.

funnily enough when I talked to your peers on twitter they were quite reasonable when I gave them proof of trsef shilling

But I didn't. Is your mind so warped by being a lying piece of shit 24/7 that it's starting to make up things on its own?

what is this 2007?

Where my dark hair'd Aryans at?

Looks italian tbqhfam
;^)

That has nothing to do with

this

Like I said, if there was no shills, nobody would have bought that the UK and the USA are doxing pro-whites by pretending they are Russian propaganda assets.

kek if we keep shitting on you will you start "ironically" cuckposting along with your projection :^)

so why were you lying?

user looks pretty swarthy, just asking if any other dark-hair anons were out there.

nobody gives a shit

so then post your photo if your really white, I mean if you have no problem organizing irl for white interests why are you afraid of posting a simple photo of yourself :^)

I don't have to do better than that. He's a degenerate fag-enabler.

I work construction and sunscreen is a pain in the ass when you it gets in your eyes unfortunately

I admit defeat though. Apparently not all smugposters are fat. Some of you are just shitskins.

you sure you're not projecting there :^) prove us wrong

Not even trying to troll here but you 100% have arab admixture. Just look at your fucking eyes. I'm sorry for your loss but you'll have to come to grips with that. I'd love to see your 23andme lmao

Yeah he is a twat like yourself, how come you don't support him? Comrades in anus and all that.

You know why you went and posted your face afterall? No one would believe a shitskin to be a nazi anyways kek

They are shitting up the catalog alongside TRS faggots and yids. The sliding is real.

Is it possible to "de-dox" yourself , with like changing name, identity, move and etc?

lol butt jokes, very good!
Terrible deflection. Gas all faggots and faggot enablers.

sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me :^)
kek this is Holla Forums, no one here is thinskinned, either you're so afraid we're gonna ridicule your appearance or you're not white

Well we agree on one thing at least, now start with yourself, you prolapsed shitter pillow biter.

I have been saging this entire time. I'm not fucking cancer afterall.

You've got Wews' dox, why don't you go gas him yourself to prove your dedication to the cause? Livestream that and I'll do it if you can prove I'm gay.

REMINDER: TRSHILLS WERE A VERY REAL THREAT AND STILL ARE, BUT ANTIFA FAGS ARE ON PLEBBIT LAUNCHING SHILLING OPS! DON'T LET THEM CLAIM CREDIT FOR DEFENDING THE BOARD AGAINST TRSHILLS!

Bingo, they are trying to get people to do their work for them

kek, all you can do is not sperg out about it and w8 out the storm. the one thing I have respect seventhson for Deleting fucking everything only works if you have a small e-footprint to begin with and do you even know how long it takes/is a pain in the ass to do all that

No they weren't, they weren't trying to astroturf, they were trying to recruit. Lame: yes, threat: no.

Seppukku is a honorable way to go.

antifa faggots cheering about Holla Forums-trs-ecelebs infighting. Good job idiots.
They probably are in this thread and previous ones.

Reminder

no (((user))), you are the cancer

That's not possible.

Their cucked moderate views are a threat though.

Fuck right off, many autists spent countless hours churning out dank OC against the TRShill menace. Eceleb kikery has no place here and the egotistical faggots at TRS were trying to farm click-shekels here. I won't even go on about their compromising attitude towards natsoc principles because I'll be accused of muh purity spirals. The third parties that jumped on towards the end, including goons and antifa deserve death tbh, they're trying to take credit for the entire thing, which makes me angrier than anything else.

to be honest if kosher faggots from leddit think fullchan is "antifachan" they might shit up our threads for a little while but in the end after we drive them off they certainly won't come back, if that's anything to be thankfull for

His wife looks like an aged alcoholic, which all TRS related people are.

They make way better OC than that, dude. AW are fly as fuck.

They are not antifa, since they are paid by the government. It's probably not the same that is shilling, since antifas are too cowardly to do that.

Their behavior smells like the alphabet soup we met during the Ukraine crisis.

Antifa are paid by the government and NGOs everywhere.

I always wondered how people like you deal with the cognitive dissonance of trying to attach yourself to pro-white movements. I mean, it's not your fault that southern europe was overrun by mudslimes for a while but you must realize that you're foreign to these lands.

That's real Iron March OC, I saw it on their twitter.

Unless it's verified, I don't belief it's them. No reason to.

Oktoberfest is an implicit part of white identity ;:^)

But TRS do want dick-sucking faggots, which is why people like Millennial Woes are allowed to orbit their movement.

Oh I thought you were talking about anons whining about muh pr
disregard then

My post was not very clear, and I agree.

Anti-fa are not really antifascists, since they are paid by the government to act dangerous and threaten the ones the government don't like, while the government does the advanced stuff, like shilling 8pol.

RUSSIAN HACKERS? AGAIN? OH MY GOD!

Which one(s)? Which agencies?

Where was this photo taken?

I swear people who talk shit about him don't even watch him and take that old ass clip from that one vid in the bookshop, he isn't 100% on him being homo. And antifa doxing e-celebs doesn't do us any good cause they bring people here. This thread is full of shills and morons being fooled by the shills.

Like it matters if it is the CIA, Fed, Mi5 or 6?

Regime media is doing the doxing, and that means the government are behind the shilling as well.

I agree, they largely exists to create chaos so state actors can do the real work.

At a cosplay convention in japan, truly the pinacle of honorary aryan culture

You're funny, man, you really are. You've been taking all my b8 for days. It's hilarious.

I always assumed they did it because they don't want to see the world turn to shit even if they look from the outside in.
I could be wrong though

If you take dicks up the ass you're a fucking homo m8

imgur.com/gallery/zpjWL

kek wrong, try again

What reason do we have to believe he is gay?

But he doesn't most of that was some phase he went through in college. Also he has a gf

Nice pepe

fucking lmao

seriously though what are you ethnically?

Nice dubs.

Some of the TRS ones will still post smug, but monstergirls still get to them

Last August

Leave it to the /brit/s to actually get things done tbh

With a dick :^)

Fuck off and kill yourself, you fucking newfag

The western sheep can't act without foreign bureaucrats and experts giving support and guidance, in the eyes of the western elite.

A dirty pakistani obviously
slavic, now are you gonna post proof of your racial claim or are you gonna prove to us that you're actually a shitskin LARPing as a (((white nationalist)))

Thread deleted.

My personal experience from when I dicked his fatty b-hole.

Man, its like what happened to George Lincoln Rockwell all over again. I don't think whites have the cognitive ability to handle ethnic nationalism.

*plebbit and kikebart enter the thread*
fuck off we're full
>>>/brit/137135

That would explain why I couldn't quite figure out why you didn't look like an italian
And I'm obviously a nigger posting from sweden id's m8, I may have shitposted at you i don't really remember but I wasn't doubting your being euro

e-celebs come and go

Doxing is a tradition.

GET OUT.

Also, if you're in a shitty rap/rock band with a nigger to not let anyone know about it. :^)

It's okay, one day you'll find a social group who likes you for you

I agree, we can't let anyone see our embarrassing facebook pics or wedding photos where we invite our based jewish friends and pet niggers to. :^)

I say we ruin this cunt's life. Immediately.

If you happen to be a trsodomite bath house member, could you ask the trs moderator Lothar to start a subforum for 'based white heterosexuals?'

TIA

Does smug 2d trigger you that much?

Can't backpedal hard enough, can you?

We're fighting a two front war against antifa kikes and trsodomites/alt right fags, we're taking no prisoners so let's salt the net of ruined antifa kikes and dead alt right fags.

What's his name?

smug anime seems to really trigger the goons if you ask me

Fuck off with your gayass internet e-drama.

Looks like the bitch deleted her twitter. Not so fun when the shoe's on the other foot I'm guessing.

what's the matter, you don't all that salt from antifa kikes and alt right fags?

Internet drama is fun newfriend

Can't handle two fronts? GTFO.
this is the year the namefag dies

That's redundant.

He's just used to real life activism. You know, like emptying loads into the based designated bottom boy for TRS associates :^)

He may be able to sue the paper that published this crap for defamation, most of what they've said is bullshit and UK defamation law is a lot more plaintiff friendly than US law.

Once he's landed wherever it is he's going he needs to start getting in touch with no-win no-fee lawyers, even if he'd have to go back to the UK for a trail. He can do some real damage to these fuckers.

IRL, they can beat up anyone who tries to attack a Jew!

The best part is how fags on here complain about how they are being targeted by deliberate subversive elements. But you aren't. This guy is one of your own. Own up to it.

Here comes the jidf claim

Fucking christ, I haven't lol'd this much in ages, we must actually be appreciative of our trslolcows and thank them for providing the lol's.

We can thank them by letting the world know how great they are!

Most I've smugposted since ctr was a thing
Feels pretty smug fam

I agree, Pozzed Poolboy represents TRS pretty well.

Listen up you antfia niggers you've all been doxxed. The reporter who did this has been doxxed. The right people have got this information. You just fucked with the wrong neet. tbh

I love how you expose white nationalist as morons. Keep up the good work!

CF did nothing wrong.

Stop trying to act like people here accepted that retarded label. I'm a nationalist, not a civic nationalist, not a white nationalist, just a nationalist. I want my states strong and my economy prosperous and my people to be joyful. I just so happen to think that a homogeneous society is most conducive to this vision being a reality. If 'nationalist' seems cucky to you, I'll just call myself a 'fascist' to make it easier for you to understand that 'white nationalist' is a retarded label adopted by people who need to tell themselves that they're members of a chosen race in order to feel good about themselves and their convictions.
My convictions justify themselves to me. I don't need to justify them to you Alt Right cocksuckers, especially when TRS is so willing to cuck on the questions of faggots and Zionists.

Where's the proof that is seventh son?

lmao

CF is a reaction to the TRSodomite, the type of person who complains about "stormfags" and "purity spiraling." He's critical of white people because he is white and is tired of his peoples' bullshit, be it on TRS or Tumblr.

you're in the wrong thread dummy

8ch.net/pol/res/8704880.html#8705324

yes.

JEWS FEAR THE SODOMITE

Is that it

That has got to be one of the most obvious shops I've seen in a while.

Feels pretty >>>/ara/ tbhfam

I think he meant the 'us' part

Yes

No shit

I think it's all CGI :^)

That doesn't make much sense.

I don't think the intention is for people to think it's real-it's a fucking meme, you dip.

Antidem here (cohost of MW's latest New Year's stream). I last talked to him by DM late last night. He's currently in hiding on the continent, so he's not in the UK and not in any immediate danger of arrest. What he needs right now is some operating cash so he can keep going while he's on the lam. I just donated $100 to him, and I urge anyone who's enjoyed his work to give what they can. The links are:

paypal.me/MillennialWoes

Or:

Bitcoin: 1743rc3jnBaYL3piL9eeEHqbrXrroZLVWW

Thank you.

At least Black Pigeon Speaks is still safe.

So you're a faggot, then?

minorities are the enemy? Not the jews? Are you fucking serious

Alan McEwen. Anyone have more info?

youtube.com/watch?v=daK0sfBG5cg

Even black pigeon is warning us, antifa and the sjws are gaining ground in the uk.

We need to start a backlash equal to project chanology, this is a worse enemy than scientology ever was.

Anonymous has lost it's teeth since the snacks days, clearly antifa and the marxists have won Scotland now.

RIP Woes.
In the old days someone would at least raid this numale fag who targeted woes.

No faggot, anonymous rests until his time has come. That is why he wins.

Rested too much and infested with new fags, such as yourself ?

I didn't post that pic, you nigger, we have IDs for a reason

Suggest a better system of government than the one we have. Provide details beyond "There are a lot of white people." You want to break the system without providing an alternative. Your efforts to get Trump in power show that you don't think two steps ahead, you're just looking to get ahead now.
The Constitution is not a perfect document, but the structures of power built around it are already there, and I have yet to hear from an Alt Right LARPer anything other than "I don't know of a path to white nationalism that doesn't involve genocide and genocide is bad so I don't know how to get there." You can't even figure out how a white American ethno-state would come into existence or how one would maintain itself after the civil war that would birth it. You don't care that it would probably be a puppet state for a foreign regime somewhere on the Eurasian landmass.
I want a state run by whites that purges its enemies and enslaves minorities that are willing to go along with its program. I want collaboration between labor and capital and the defense of property for the sake of the prosperity of citizens. I want subversive elements removed from society. You want to live in a white neighborhood. You're a cuck.

Facebook of Sarah Higgins, one of the fat SJW cunts who runs the '1000 Flowers' twitter and had woes doxxed. Feel free to let her know how you feel.

>facebook.com/totallyautomatic?fref=ts