Was it worth it?

Pic related was found at the University of Nebraska. I'm not a member at these guys' forum and haven't even listened to any of their podcasts since 2015, but this saddens me. Fankly, I'm angry at some of you. This didn't have to happen.

Most of these guys seem more than okay to me. It irritates me that they sometimes mock pure NatSocs, but other than that, I've got nothing against them. This was all just unnecessary and will hurt the relatively few people standing up to the Jews as a whole, whether you admit it or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HReUC
8ch.net/pol/res/8703907.html
archive.is/tDHce
scsapps.unl.edu/UNO-PoliceReports/IncidentDetails.aspx?id=20170016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you show what the rest of it says?

First thing to do is take down as many as you can. Second is to plaster Counter Signal memes everywhere.

Ghoul doxed himself before the Holla Forums-TRS shit really started.

I don't see what the problem is. How is this our fault? You might be on the wrong board. You might also be a retarded faggot.

You are all just typical typical antifa shit. Un fucking believable to me that anyone would fall for this like shit. The constant antiSpencer threads with the constant destruction of pretty much everyone. Just not picking everything about whatever person is slightly amusing I'm waiting for people to turn on Jared Taylor and Amren guys . I'm just waiting for them to all just come out and talk shit about Ramzpaul instead of having constructive criticism against them just call them gay and other stupid shit, like being gay is bad , ghoul mom is gay and he is so much based and good for the movement than you will ever be ,for people like you great white nationalist mods in our forum like Dante had to leave i hope you all are happy now that the life of someone as based as ghoul is ruinned.

Learn how to read, faggot.

ghoul got doxed and snitched on his buddies.

I think he finished college.
But this is spoopy m80.

One day we'll live in a world where that is something that you put standard on a resume.

0/10 at least make it believable

It wasn't me who found it, I live in Sweden. Just saw the pic on cuckchan.

The image only partly loaded for some reason until I refreshed. Must have been a browser hiccup.

While I agree with what you are saying, is correct. Ghoul was doxed by a student at his college. The other TRS guys doxed were our/baphs/antifa using us and /baph/'s fault, though.

Patently false.

not at all, he said he would give other TRS guys info if he was left alone.

He shit on "14/88ers" as he put it & now he wants sympathy?

No, he did not. Even antifa isn't claiming that's what happened.

And here comes the agent provocateurs pretending to be Holla Forums.

put gun in mouth
pull trigger
repeat as necessary

All the anons who jumped on this lyinching bandwagon of WN should be fucking shot. More than half of us were warning since day 1 all that shit was ridiculous and counter-productive. Fucking stupid brownshirts got played like a fiddle.

Saged for shit thread

Good to see other person acknowledge how good dante was as mod of the forum, now without Ironmarch and antifachan shilling against based homosexual like him he might comeback.

We didn't dox ghoul retard, and we did I don't care.
TRS can't go around telling every other WN to give up their anonymity and then claim its a fucking holocaust when they get doxed.

I don't know what to tell them.
They were asked politely to not shill here, to just have an honest discussion.
The crook was not acceptable to them, so they got the lash.

OP, fuck off you kike shill. The fact that you're still sliding our fucking board with hour namefagging drama is proof of what shit you are.
Praise Kek!

Yeah these are totally reasonable things people say when they're not trying to manipulate people

yup, wasn't anti-fa faggots gloating about that? "cooper gave us a lot of info 2017 is going to be a good year" or something to that effect.

Look it up I don't recall which TDS ep it was where he shit all over "1488ers"… its been posted here before multiple times.

Keep up the PR antifa, maybe one day you'll actually get a job.

If you want the flail to stop swinging, all you have to do is stop being a fucking faggot about it.

Yes

Antifa detected.

I can tell that you're the shill by the way you write. I'm not associated with these people in any way whatsoever. Just a bystander.

Good faggot, get mad. Traitors and enemies hang alike, except enemies get to watch the traitors go first.

you mean pure NEETSocs

I'm not the one swinging it.
I'm making an observation.

Except Holla Forums isn't alt-right, so how did he betray us by not falling in line with us ideologically?
If you're trying to claim Holla Forums is WN, maybe you should start by helping us get rid of our kike and nigger mods.

You can "muh antifa" all you want. It won't un-butthurt you.

Yes he did he called them edgecucks archive.is/HReUC

And he was entirely vindicated, given that there are (apparently) people here who would rather work with antifa then against them.

ARIDF pls go

Still, very interesting the velocity of this thread compared to those concerned with taking down leftists and marxists. Really makes you think.

I really havn't been following closely the subversion but homosexuals, transvestites and pedophiles can and will never represent our goals! Just as non-whites.

Understand this!
Now!

Yes, people like us which doesn't include you.

I mean what you cant expect from a bunch of nerds who are afraid of doing stuff in IRL, i just cant believe they were autistic enough to go doxxxing white nationalists because they are jealous of our pool-parties and advancing the movement in the meatspace.

See >8730572

Why not just come out and admit your views? I mean you're clearly already comfortable in our space.

That is a very jewish thing to say especially given how he immediately gave up names of his mates to the anti-fa in an effort to save his own ass…. no loyalty, no honor, no putting ones friends or race for that matter first

alt-right= yellow coward edge lord that will sell out friends and "movement" at first opportunity.

And what source do you have for this besides antifa?

No regerts

We should just call the Dean and tell them what a pleasant guy Mr. Ward is.

we didn't even dox him, had nothing to do with the drama

It only gets better as they kvetch harder and harder. I wonder what their next scapegoat after
Will be and if it will be even more retarded

Shit I might even call the superintendent and write a letter to the school board about what an upstanding namefag he is.

I was on here defending faggots like you in every thread, but you bitch statement shows maybe it wasn't a D&C job, you guys really are delusional faggots.

You immediately compromise in your movement.

bingo

Lel what?
I wrote a 4-line story about an idiot.
I have no regrets for being anonymous.

i want to cum on nico's forehead

Look how quickly these faggots justify going after white men, while leaving anti-white forces completely untouched.

Cry some moar and lurk some moar faggot, maybe next time you guys wont go piss of /baph/ and get your shit kicked in.

I'm in the antifa thread, it's just hard to imagine what can be done to people who support movements that aren't against the ZOG-zeitgeist. Ghoul was doxed because he put his own face online with that bonezone shit. It also happened before any of the trs drama.

Maybe you should have asked TRS that last week. We didn't dox ghoul. That happened before everything went to hell.

You literally just said you were going to contact his school to try to harm his prospects. Don't blame antifa or /baph/ for what you are doing right now.

?
None of that user's 3 replies mentions anything of the sort…

Hey buddy, take note that you're the only one ITT that's bumping it. Nobody here cares and nobody here is buying what you're selling. Fuck off, low-energy sperg.

Do you think in the email to the school board I should pose as someone concerned about ebil nazis or as a white nationalist sticking up for his fellow based jew loving degenerate?

Oh really faggot?

Look at this fucking nigger and laugh.

You're right TRS-kun i should do both, maybe three or four times each!

Holla Forums has targeted leftist scum long before your "alt-kike" existed, maybe you retards should have remembered that.

Your richard spencer faggot took credit for what Holla Forums did.

Now he's embarrassing himself on TV because he cannot debate a nigger.

Like i said, i defended you guys, but you sound like bitches. Just shut your mouths and it will go away. Its simple, shut the fuck up.

they need to send better shills

So Holla Forums fucked the russian tranny?

TRS really never goes away man. They simultaneously need our validation and hate us at the same time. If Holla Forums had a cock TRS would be riding it nonstop.

I'm going to personally call up the dean and then write a very nasty letter about EBUL NAHTZIZ on the campus, then sign it with your post ID just for you :^)

This thread looks like it's populated by bots and/or the lowest IQ posters we have. What the fuck are you people on about? Is this about the retarded "Holla Forums vs. TRS" forum war? Fucking board diluting idiots. Not a meaningful post in the thread. Every single one of you, wherever you're from, should seriously consider suicide.

Agree or disagree all you want, but doxxing should be completely off-limits.

I thought more or less every single TRS member is a Holla Forumsack? If not 8/pol/ then at least 4/pol/. They're basically us, just a bit less redpilled.

(heiled)
Don't forget to use kiked up emails for the deebly goncerned citizens, cry hard about the Shoah.

I noticed too in the TRS threads, the obvious shills later turned to the le drumpf is a Zionist maymay, so It can be assumed they were the ones pushing it before the election.

Agreed. And that's because mods just kept banning the ones saying this is an obvious jew ploy that only benefits them and hurts whites.

But about this Antifa poster. Can't he just say, "Nope, that's not me! What's that? A photoshopped placard?" and then what can they do?

Go back to reddit and KYS

Are you seriously denying that Trump is a Zionist? Maybe you're the cuck.

Wait why isn't the poster actually posted on something? its photographed in some guys hand…. as if he's too shy to post it up.

Man, you D&C goons get less and less competent as each day goes by.

Half-True. He put his face out there by starting a series on youtube which is pretty decent. It's a bit of work, but not all that hard to dox with a face.

pic related

Ghoul openly identifies as a Fascist. He's not used that kind of ramzpaul terminology once, though to paraphrase something he once said " LARPing is damaging to the movement and people need to look towards the future rather than the past"

You're either retarded or shilling. I'll take the latter.

TRS never said "dox urself guise XD".
Post-Trump's victory, the leadership got a little overconfident and started showing their faces in private group videos. At the same time, many podcasters were, and always have been, preaching the maintenance of good Opsec/persec.

You're Extrapolating to an enormous degree whilst making that claim against the person who said it (It was Enoch, not ghoul).

At the end of the day, i take satisfaction in the fact that your 3-day D&C campaign ended with a whimper and you took a forum mod saying "I don't know what is happening but don't do shit" as bending the knee.

Remind me again how a largely fascist movement is trying to shill their ideology to an already Natsoc/Fascist board.

That webm presents no valid argument or criticism, no matter how many millions of times you post it.
Especially the whole "Enoch said the Jews doing 9/11 is retarded!!!!" thing that you D&C retards constantly bring up. It's highly likely it happened, but it's extremely idiotic to use it as a redpilling point as it clashes against cognitive dissonance and is something best saved for a post-redpill target. Say that to any normie outright and your hopes of redpilling them will wither, regardless of how true it is.

Shills will take any mention of one of their targets as an opportunity to spread whatever Disinfo or D&C they're currently preaching. See: any thread in the last 2 days that has even a brief mention of the Alt-right.

You're probably a shill, but it's pretty clear that no one mentioned here espouses those beliefs. The "Gay" accusations against TRS are;
1) Early 2016, Spencer invited a Chad Faggot to one of his meetings to discuss Straight people cucking and white knighting over women. Nothing to do with TRS

2) Spencer, in a twitter war with a jew, was arguing for over the lack of white identity that exists in the western world. In a rhetorical reversal, he said "Homosexuality is the last stand of implicit white identity" (as a reference to the fact that Homosexuality is the only acceptable identity whites are allowed anymore).
It was taken out of context and posted everywhere, and was a relatively dumb move regardless of whether or not he was right.
Again, it has nothing to do with TRS, and TRS actually memed on him a shitload for it.

3) There was a mod on the forums called "Dante" that was a complete degenerate homosexual. Not a single person in the moderatorship knew about it until someone found out. Both the mods and users were pissed to find out they were compromised, and Dante was immediately banned.

"TRS is gay" is a fictional meme that is used by D&Cers both on Holla Forums and IM, and only low-info idiots that haven't listened to a single podcast to hear their (completely against) stances.

There hasn't been a single shred of evidence on this, and if it had happened there would be an uproar within the communities affected. that uproar does not exist, along with any proof to that claim.

Another false flagger doing a really poor job of impersonation. 0/10 rev up another VPN server and try again

Forgot pic.

(check'd)
That's a most astute observation, Mr. Holmes.

They seem to not understand that to be Holla Forums you must also be an user. As in, understand the culture of the board and not stick out like a sore thumb. Or if you stick out like a sore thumb, don't get mega assflustered at a bit of ribbing by anons. I personally didn't mind TRS before the shilling and in fact I was slightly partial even if they were a little more bluepilled. Them closing down their forums was the worst mistake they could have made. Now they all think they're the most sekrit of the sekrit freemason clubs when in reality they're just latecomers that enjoy frog memes.

Basically, the problem was that TRS thought they could run subterfuge ops (the most recent one being a defense of the nationalist jews thing) and didn't expect a huge backlash here. It was largely the shilling but more what they were shilling that concerned us.

I saw that as well. HEIL TRUMP amirite fellow nazee?

Hopefully trs learned their lesson.

Apparently he removed it. The guy who took the pic is someone from 4/pol/.

so American vanguard which was operated by a TRS member, openly allows gays to join their ranks, and TRS isn't pro fag?

Nigger do you seriously not know what hitler dubs are? Nice outing you fucking faggot.

How long will we have to endure this? Holla Forums was where I came for serious discussion and to escape retarded people. It has been months now since this has been the case, aside from the occasional decent thread/happening.

I don't know where serious posters like the old Beaver guy went but that's where I want to be until this place gets its shit together.

I didn't bother to ever listen to TRS podcasts for months, just going by the opinion here that it was for 'lolbergs' etc. Turns out that was a complete lie. I've started listening to Fash the Nation now and checked out Daily Shoah a few times. They repeatedly hate on libertarians and want to bog homosexuals.

Endchan is okay. I prayed that Holla Forums would return to somewhat normalcy after the election, but don't see that happening yet.

Hm? I was making fun of Spencer pretending to be a Nazi to make Trump look bad right before the voting started. 'Hailgate' it came to be known.

its not going to stop until they find something better to harp on. chans have been being "raided," since the chanology days.

Whenever you get a group of namefags larger than one person, they're always right. There is only one exception to this rule, when one group of namefags successfully silences another group of namefags.

The important thing to remember is that groups of namefags are always right until shown otherwise by force.

What were they shilling? I heard it was pro-Israel stuff, but that doesn't sound like TRS at all. More like a false flag.

I don't hold any particular animosity towards the alt-kike as a whole (just their leaders), but hopefully they learn that 1488 is the only way to go from here.

Redice put out an interview proposing an alliance with a 'nationalist jew'. We then started getting a bunch of people defending the idea, while everyone else was shitting on them hard. Banned the shills, just another day on Holla Forums.

Then people from TRS started to post their ban screens to their forums, the people banned were from TRS colluding to shill that message. Then that's where the shit hit the fan.

From what i understand that was the florida chapter, and American Vanguard is an organisation that is quite far removed from TRS. You claim is fallacious to begin with, but it goes without saying that one person who posts on the TRS forum does not espouse the views of any podcasters or the forum itself.

Like pottery.

Literally all it was, was that one TRS forum member made a post here on Holla Forums saying not to throw Red Ice Radio under the bus for one interview they did with a right-wing kike. He got banned for that post, which was a reasonable arguement, then complained of his ban on TRS forums, which then some infiltrator there posted here to stir up some drama about "OMG TRS RAIDING US!" Then some organized group colluded with the mods to stir up massive drama to start doxing TRS. For more details see /polmeta/ threads, but that's the condensed version.

There are thousands of people on the forum. Individual forum users' activity does not translate to "this is the official trs stance". I've literally not even heard of whoever is leading AV before nor was AV ever mentioned on any of the podcasts I listened to.
All of this drama is fueled by what isn't even guilt by association but guilt by not having 100% control over every individual user of your site. It's disingenuous. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ghoul leads AV so it's hard to say they're a fringe element.

Try 4, and a global mod, Lothar. Then the nonstop damage control didn't help either. Least you're learning that dox has 1 x though trs.

>>>/trs/

alternative chans are awful. Just wait for 8/pol/ to recover or go down - if it goes down, anonymous recognise the need for a new home and one will be created, as it always is. Keeping Holla Forums in an undead state is their best bet, but anonymous is too angry and honest to tolerate a dying community. If Holla Forums does fall too far, it will just die. We have no namefaggotry to keep us here.

Yeah I suppose you're right, it's just that we used to have proper alternates, and I can't remember the last time Holla Forums was attacked so heavily by so many different fronts.

checked
I've been to Endchan, it's a little slow but I guess it's a small price to pay to avoid wallowing in shit looking for gold nuggets.

They were defending red ice radios then upcoming program about allying with nationalist jews. Its weird because that didn't really sound like their MO. But Lothar and others posted their ban pages on TRS for shilling. Lothar gave a fairly reasonable sounding excuse for his posts in his statement on the matter but the problem was is that he issued it literally days after the damage was done. TRS users baited baphomet into attacking them and it was a shitstorm from there. Why did he wait so long? I can't tell you. He also claims he was never here in an official capacity.

there may have been one or two people [reaching the "Israel as a containment zone" policy, but the thread in question was one of the D&C threads that this group of shills immediately linked to TRS.
The handful of shills decided they would rev up the VPN and False-flag with comments like "LOL TRS IS SO GOOD AND YOU GUYS JEWS AREN'T OUR ENEMY XD". it was pretty see-through to anyone that knows how both Holla Forums and trs use language.

TRS again and again comes here to say "WE DID NOTHING WRONG THO". Not true. See

I'd like a source on that that isn't your ass.

Again, 4, including your global mod. We aren't going to relitigate this. Just lick your wounds and don't do it again.

I only ever saw 1so-called shill from those first couple threads. Then I just got banned by kike mods for saying this is absurd to stir up so much hate against a pro-white group, and that if I were a jew, I'd try my best to play both sides against each other, pretending I'm Holla Forums and pretending I'm TRS to get them at each other's throats – which I'm pretty sure is what actually happened here, as jews always play this tactic.

He's #2. Freelance Autist is #1. Proof is on >>>/trs/ somewhere, I'm tired of doing your job for you so go look.

Nice one Chaim

I don't think Freelance Autist is in AV, but he writes on Social Matter as Ryan Landry.

Who said that, exactly?

The other guy who posted his ban page just wrote that RedIce shouldn't be dismissed entirely over a single interview. When people here say that "trs is defending jews" they're just straight up lying.

So the source is your ass afterall.

My ban expired. Nice job ignoring everything I said, and yes the alt-right, no matter what you think of them or those that use that label, is pro-white. Get the fuck out of here.

Eat shit.

Stop playing dumb faggot

What, emotions are gay?

Whoops, was for

Doesn't matter. The standard for witch hunts that has been set up now will allow opposition to discredit every group doing good by planting a single person there, making a shitty post about homos and then screencapping it for "proof of X being gay, jewish, etc".

Didn't realize Ghoul was a Teddy Sears lookalike.

I don't indetify as someone from TRS because i barely post there and listen to podcasts. I don't take this personally in any way, shape, or form. From an objective standpoint, this is a small group (5-15) on shills gaslighting low-info users on Holla Forums, while taking advantage of the one mod that is compromised on Holla Forums.
the "4" number isn't exactly provable considering how much false flagging was going on in that thread.
As far as Lothar goes, this is a man who does not podcast nor have any influence over podcasters, and is a very small name within the TRS community. And i can't say i've seen any proof, at all, of that posterrs claiming to be lothar being real, in any way. The post i saw reeked of false flag.

So, until you can prove any of your claims, kindly switch to a different VPN server and try again.

See, I know you're lying.

>>>/trs/1916
>>>/trs/1918

You just made the Freelance Autist / Ryan connection. Then in the skype chat logs we have a guy with the nick 'American Vanguard' (being Ryan) talking about his own embarassing steam profile. This is why you're not trusted TRS, you're liars and, even worse, you're terrible at lying and pretend like we won't notice.

KYS

Yeah, pretty much. All you have to do to make sense of things on an anonymous imageboard is to filter everything you read, minus basic shitposting, with the following questions: Does this post help or hurt whites? Does this post help or hurt jews?

That's the case for all the "TRShills". Our userbases overlap massively with people usually finding TRS on chans. The 'Raids' that happened were people who browse 8ch organically anyways.

This is not true. One instance means nothing. Repeated confirmed shilling and premeditated attempts at subversion are what earn anonymous' wrath.

Truly, TRS = namefags = kikes

I agree with you 100%. Pretty insane that you got banned for that.

inb4 banned for "astroturfing" (happened to me once, when I did nothing of the sort).

Love all the wonderful gifts alt-right bring to the board. The shilling, the virtue signalling, the bickering and high handedness, the naked, brazen shilling for commercial social media.
You guys are the best. I can feel "pro white" interest ready to take hold any moment now. I can envision Dick Spencer's fat muffin face standing in front of the POTUS podum right now.

This shitshow is just beginning. They're trying to turn every true right internet presence against each other with a series of falseflags. Us vs TRS, us vs 4/pol/, 4/pol vs TRS, us vs Iron March, etc etc.

This is a coordinated operation and don't let the shills convince you otherwise.

This, this, and this.
They're going all out.

This needs to be understood.
As it stands, we have shills in every single faction of our movement. TRS has shills pushing D&C against IM and Holla Forums, Holla Forums has shills pushing against TRS and Spencer, and IM is in a bad state as they've been convinced into completely alienating themselves from anyone else, and subverters likely have something to do with it.

Though true, There's only really been one single case of the TRSEF(mostly 4/Holla Forums crossovers that fuck with cucks and the like for fun) actually ever using Holla Forums as a platform, and that was one single thread, over 6 months ago. there was also an "outreach" idea that was flung around but never actually done, as it's not necessary and chan users eventually work their way over to far-right media like TRS anyway.
It really doesn't make sense to call any interactions betweeen us as raids. a conventional "raid" never really took place.

Anti-Fascist Action capitalized drama on pol for a shit ton of threads after we were DDoSed by (supposedly) TRS. Vast majority of anons fell for it. However, this does play an opportunity. The opportunity to lure out the Anti-Fascist movement into the open.

And neither do 5 instances if the userbase is big enough. Some of the shit that get's posted here is literally years old and you strongly rely on conflating unrelated topics to build a bigger case.
Like what do bat dicks on some private discord have to do with a 2 upvote forum post larping about "increasing propaganda efforts"?

The fact that you're just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks shows that you're not arguing in good faith.

I hope he will pull off Zim Zam on some chimping special snowflake

What is going on with Holla Forums and TRS:

Each time we get stronger, namefags. Your era is over.

I don't think so. Some did, unfortunately, but most of the posters encouraging the nonsense were obviously not from here.

You people are still here damage controlling for TRS so why should we believe it stopped? Are you that panamanian from 4cuck?

Yes.

This, it's so obvious. Jew has done this throughout his whole rotten history: play us against ourselves. That's why I reiterate again and again on here: everything must be seen through the lens of supreme suspicion and then, "Does this post help whites' survival? Or does this post help the jews' continue with our destruction?"

Why would anons care that some e-celeb got "doxed"? This is the end result of facefagging if he didn't see it coming than that is on him.

Care to elaborate? Why do you want anti-semitic nationalists to suffer?

That's dude is pretty funny, too bad he sank so low though.

TRS and IM have made up, now it's up to everyone else

You stalinists are too obvious.

you faggots are pathethic why the fuck would you waste anymore time in this board instead of all the other places that are actually part of the alt-right , i just want you fucking faggots to stop shitting this place up

If TRS wasn't responsible why did it take until after the hammer blow fell to come clean and call it all off? Why do they need to be as obstinate as possible whenever we message them for a response? Why do they think noncommunication is an effective policy?

These incidents will continue to spring up unless TRS leadership can get their heads out of their asses and commit to a better standard of communication with us. If its largely the work of third party agents then it absolutely does not benefit either of us to just pretend nothing ever happens.

This post is fucking hilarious. I feel sorry for the man that buys such a frivolous narrative.

It's difficult here, probably the biggest weakness of anonymity, our greatest strength. Anyone can easily falseflag here and screencap their own posts to post elsewhere "proving" we or 4/pol/ are doing anything.

Has there ever been a purer salt mine than TRS? I'm having trouble thinking of one.

Except that's not what happened.

The left since Trump's election.

Maybe the libshits and Holla Forums when trump won. TRS is coming pretty close though.

It's exactly what happens.You don't post like an user, either. Your existence is parasitical.

Read my post further up. The userbases simply overlap. I've been here before I found trs. The only reason I'm 'damage controlling' is people telling lies about a pro-white, anti-jew news and podcasting site I happen to enjoy. People I strongly suspect to not be arguing in good faith like yourself.
The official trs stance is to just ignore 8ch and the surrounding drama.

Well, I'm out. Have fun.

/polmeta/ is filled with anons being banned. And if this thread is anything to go by (where it seems the actual astroturfing shills are either gone or just a few in numbers), I'd still say 40% or so fell for it, which is pretty pathetic.

If your mantra isn't white survival, then why are you even on Holla Forums to begin with?

Never have I said I was alt-right. I do not like labels and therefore have only posted here. If there's a label for me, it would be pro-white survival.

The stuff with TRS and us may have started organically, or mostly organically with some falseflagging, or maybe almost entirely manufactured. At least some of them were definitely being faggots, but past that it's hard to pin down the details with so much disinfo going around.

Whatever the case may be, the conflict between us was quickly coopted by enemies of us both.

I've noticed that people that announce their exit never actually leave. Just get out. TRS is persona non grata.

faggot

TRS lost. Stop trying to redeem yourselves before you leave, just leave.

Good fuck off.

Lost what? Antifa doxed them and used Holla Forums as a cover. Or are you admitting you are antifa?

I'm sorry if i'm a little too eloquent for you. I'll consider lowering my standard of discourse next time i respond to an idiot.

I don't think the shills have left at all. Definitely way less than there was before, but they're definitely still here. They're falseflagging as TRS and as anons to keep the shitshow going.

Why do you just keep accusing people of being from TRS? I have already said I'm not and my only focus is white survival.

You consider the alt-right to be pro white survival if you think a bunch of faggots who like namefagging have awful opsec and think having pool parties is the equivalent of having real political movement then not only you are a fucking retard but you should fucking leave to a place that actually fits such lack of brains.

Yes, agreed. I posted that before I got two or three (1)s in previous posts I made here. I think some got called in.

Yet you consider Holla Forums a political movement, despite it not even having any agreed upon tenets or positions or activism.

I AM ANTIFA, NOW LEAVE TRS

B^U

That's pretty rich.

Deserved digits.

For example, this guy here -

You don't deserve those quads, faggot.

It's their go-to tactic when under pressure to avoid the points anons make and deflect. They also try way too hard to include references to chan culture. At first they really overused smug anime girls, but it was too obvious and a lot of anons called them out, so they backed down on that one.

Checked.

tell user more about what he believes. i'm getting soft over here

You fucking faggots dont know what imageboards are all about let alone what this imageboard is about that why i want you to fuck leave

None of this makes any sense. There aren't any good reasons to in-fight. I browse Holla Forums every day, and check out the blog section of The Right Stuff often; sometimes they post great articles, though a few are misses. If we don't like a few of them we should just ignore them and focus on the positive.

I for one refuse to get distracted by this arcane squabbling, and only have it out for anti-Whites and Leftists.

The man has the taste of a patrician

We don't you dumb ass. Christ, just fuck off and don't come back.

Checked.

Exactly. The most important question to ask is "Who does this help? Who benefits from this?"

Maybe TRS shouldn't have openly shilled against our board. Like what, did they actually think that their attention whoring subcommunity wasn't going to get their shit kicked in by user? I mean fuck, not even antifa shills against us openly because they know we'll actually fucking find them. That's why they make these posters anonymously, so they can pretend that they're the ones that aren't known.

do faggots from there even even try anymore?

You could always check them for fingerprints though. I'd do that.

Every namefag community has an easy beginning and a slow death. TRS will be no different. As soon as your group encounters a problem that divides your community, you will tear yourselves apart. Namefag communities cannot sustain themselves.

Then how can anyone be a traitor to it?

Why is it, do you think, that anons hate namefags and tripfags?

So instead of fucking off TRS is still here like they are welcome.

Can someone explain this "Ghoul doxed himself" thing? How did it happen?

Or, you know, people just don't agree with you.

Put his face on youtube, got recognized.

We have a set of simple values and that is truth and honesty, we also don't condone namefagging or shilling, break those simple values and you can fuck off. Not so hard to grasp.

But we are far from some "muh alt-right" group or whatever you wanna label it, in fact if we want we can disappear and be done, we have are no solid mass so to speak and we don't label shit, because assholes like you do. We discuss shit all in our own ways and we take action all our own ways. However this board itself has never been some political movement, it is you that calls us that and it is you that is wrong.

TRS openly shilled here in the fall, and got called on it and pissed off a lot of anons. This whole fiasco, though, is patented hasbara manufacturering.

There are plenty more. Go on /polmeta/ or endchan for all the banned anons that were banned so Holla Forums could be astroturfed. And many of those anons don't even really like TRS personally; they just didn't like doxing white people that are pro-white, quite obviously.

Nope. Not a legit user at all.

Filtered.

1b17de didn't call him a traitor.

are any of you ever going to explain why anons, in general, should care? the only thing most have in common is a respect for anonymity itself.

if someone violates opsec and gets shit on don't go crying to user. you won't find much sympathy. take it like a man or don't show your fucking face in the first place.

Fuck off.

There are literally only two possiblities left for TRS:

Based on the entire fucking board that had to be created to make a record of TRS' bullshit >>>/trs/, I'd say it's both

Nobody here ever supported TRS, people took an issue with doing our enemy's work for them.

They're trying to destroy discussion quality and turn this place into Holla Forums.

Either way, you're a kike

It baffles me how people think anons should just pipe down while TRS spills their spaghetti everywhere or else we're the 'D&C' agents.

Yeah i should totally go to a imageboard that is owned by drybones and was endorsed by Josh , i also should totally trust the community that worship a namefag weirdo as a propaganda master and openly share the board with Holla Forums.

Listen guys, Mike Enoch here.

When are you /Pol faggots going to stop badmouthing TRS?

Nice argument faggot. But suit yourself, you nigger deserve this shit in the first place.

No, if you were a jew you would try to find one group to subvert and co-opt before it becomes an opposition. To me the recent "jew nationalist vs. global jews" was their organized attempt to join the right and co-opt it from within. They're realizing the change of times, leftism is losing all relevance, and so they need to take one of the opposition while it's still young and impressionable and change it from the inside to suit their needs. That is why Holla Forums acts so venomously towards alt-right and trs, because time and time again they have shown few elements of subversion within their own group and definitely among their figureheads which has all reasons to alert our suspicions, and instead of purging itself of these subversive elements it acts defensive in their place and lashes back.

Trsodomites are being way too defensive towards Holla Forums's criticism of the group, and instead taken upon themselves, despite mods there telling them NOT to, to actively come here shilling that "this is infighting!" and "it's antifa who's shilling here, not me" which hardly convinces those taken residence here. It really wouldn't surprise me that trs had truly convinced themselves that their the real anons who are defending the board and white nationalism, and those who actually represent the opinions of Holla Forums to be the "real" shills trying to d/c their own board.

Trs fags are the being useful idiots to co-opt here without realizing it, because unless we cotton to them, we're the "shills", and even more destructive is their own egoism that refuses to accept anyone else's word but theirs. It's like a fucking child who keeps burning itself, but never learns to take its hand away from the fire but blames the fire for it.

You're either shills or just plain ol' blind. I'm learning towards the former based on the way you post, but I could be wrong. Who is the real enemy?

Alright, who is the clever motherfucker that shooped in a giant merchant to uncle adolf left?

We are amorphous for a reason. A headquarters or a charter won't help us. Agreement is not necessary, even participation isn't necessary or always desirable you for instance should have lurked moar. And yet we have memetic and real world effects.

Did the Renaissance need "agreed upon tenets or positions or activism?"

coming from someone who sounds like they're fresh from reddit

That is a funny conclusion considering the quality went back up once you trs sodomites got your asses handed to you and ran about to your forum. Now you are here to sulk like anyone should give a shit about your pathetic group.

You sound like you're that Ropeculture retard

You have 16 posts… My opinion is that the whole thing was to get whites to go after each other, manufacturing e-drama from basically nothing, and that this only benefits jews in the long run. Do you have any response to that other than I'm a TRS shill?

Yes, exactly, with the added slice of being jew-wise and very angry/paranoid but never really doing anything productive about it.

antifa pls go

Look, it's just a matter of time before you wear this strategy out. If this abortion of a thread matters to you, then it's wasted energy. TRS will leave and any shills using TRS as a fracture point will run out of steam. Keep replying, keep weakening the TRS meme until it goes away.

Your only tactic is to accuse me of being from TRS because you know there's no way I can prove I'm not. But what's most telling is that you continually refuse to address the question of "Who benefits from this?" and post pictures of Hitler like that will make people think you're from here. You try so hard to be subtle with your "user-signalling" but it just doesn't work the way you think it does.

fucking this. The alt kike's goal is to get young white men to buy into the kike cuckservative system, buy their bullshit pyramid schemes and push a weak paleo conservatism/ identitarianism.

lol no, you polsters better apologize for doxxing our members or you'll get what's coming to you.

And here it is again, folks, another one of them shut down in an argument, jumping to a different VPN server, and repeating the same thoroughly debunked claims.

Because they did nothing wrong and your incompetent group of spergs is failing to win the argument.

as a conservative estimate, at least a quarter of 8/pol/ participates with or listens/watches other Far-right media and forums, and TRS is by far the largest. pretty shitty gaslight, fam.

That's a nice way to say "I have no argument"

You're not convincing anyone
You mean that board created by Subverters to be used as a platform to spread extrapolations, contextless claims, possible planted evidence, and in some case, photoshops?

sounds 100% solid. totally not a front for D&C

OH WOW IT'S REALLY MIKE ENOCH. THERE'S NO WAY THIS IS A FALSE FLAGGER XD

at this point you admitted your theory was purely opinion.
And you're operating under the false assumption that a majority of TRS users agree with Redice's interview. Here's a hint; objectively, they don't.

You're not totally wrong, but you're ignoring some pieces of the puzzle. Like how many of the posters that showed up in the later stages of the raid to encourage it were obviously not from here.

Obvious false flag.

Well now you worms have learned not to poke /baph/ and step up your opsec so in actuality you might benefit from this now you know security needs to tighten up.
TRS speak while trying to convey you are not from said place. WEW.
Lastly I will post whatever photo I please. I enjoy sharing my collection.

Who? Unlike you, I have no illusions about Trump. It's blatantly obvious that he will help Israel, he's said so plenty of times. His daughter even converted to Judaism, which made him proud.

He already won the presidency, you don't have to shill for him anymore. We can be honest now.

Excellent post

Let's end the TRS meme

I don't know who any of these people are nor do I care

reported for e-celeb

If you are not a shill, and I can't convince you that most of this TRS stuff was a fabrication to weaken us both, then please just be wary of any further false flags that try to make us do work for our enemies.

You have a lot of insight (though jews still play both sides), and I'm worried that that's a similar path they intend to take Trump down, i.e. channel all the resentment to globalism through him and a Kosher nationalism, muh Israel.

About TRS, I have not seen enough evidence from them to deserve what you say. On the contrary, I finally started listening to some of their podcasts a month ago, and they're often ragging on homosexuals, anyone who would work with jews, and so forth. You can tell in their voices sometimes that some of them would really like to gas all kikes.

We will never stop. Did we step in your hugbox a bit too much? Too bad I guess, for a sissy like you.

If they don't agree with RedIce interview, then why are they on a namefag forum where positions like this are rewarded? Where faggotry is encouraged or at the very least tolerated? They aren't even convinced about kikes and niggers completely. From bulbasaur dox you could see that his best man in the wedding was a nigger and one of his complaints after the dox was something along the lines of "I can be assaulted for my beliefs in holocaust but I don't think all jews are evil". Ghoul's mother is a dyke and he's still an active part of her life. What about Kike Enoch saying how we should get rid of all the "1488ers" or Richard Spencer claiming that homosexuality is nothing to get worked about or that it's "last stand of implicit white identity"? TRS might not agree with "based kike" drivel or faggotry, but they sure are not helping their case by letting people like that rule them around. They let themselves be bossed by these people. Then they come to shill here to protect the e-celeb cancer.

Capped my dude.

And thank you for proving my point in the post, you can't handle others opinions.

Then go back there, reinforce the beliefs there, discredit any figure who talks about tolerance to jews and homosexuals. If you guys were doing that and were true white nationalist, you wouldn't need to come here trying to tell us otherwise.

Hotwheels here, I order you to stand down.

When there's such obvious shills here trying to inflame the tensions, how can you really think that there's nothing more to this?

Greg Johnson here. Stop telling Mike what to do.

Im not going to get into another back forth regarding the dealings that took place. There is an entire board filled with what took place maybe you should check it out and stop posting.

Assuming you are just a concerned individual and not a plant, have you thought this might not be a Holla Forumsack? What makes you so sure that it wasn't an SJW or other (((controlled army member)))? For the record, I didn't indulge in the whole sordid mess. I figured it was a D&C from the beginning. I didn't see any reason to–
>PHILOSOPHY STUDENT
Seriously? What's the matter? Was the Interpretive Dance doctorate program already full?

It's still taking place faggot, and it won't stop.

We have reached a point where no matter what they do it will back fire.

Did you listen a single other thing I said? Even if you're completely convinced that this whole fiasco was 100% organic and you won't hear any doubts on the matter, then fine. I'm just asking you to be wary of any similar events in the future.

Im always wary don't worry about my perception.

Don't bother. It's pathetic to watch so many on here acting as golems for antifa raids. When you call them out the cognitive dissonance kicks in and they double down. Holla Forums died this week and I don't know where to go.

the kike stuff

pfffffffff… the nerve of you /Pol faggots.

I know that TRS has been caught shilling here before, but the incident ended without that much drama. They just started ranting on TRS how Holla Forums is paranoid and the official policy is to "deny any involvement". I am sure that goons tried to flre up the conflict after these threads stopped. They tried to derail the antifa dox thread (which ironically was started as TRS deflection measure) by attempting to reignite drama. I think it's just TRS being retarded and some Holla Forums fags finding opportunity for lels later on.

back to 4cuck

Yeah. I was thinking about that too. It doesn't even really hurt TRS in the long-run to be doxed. I bet they have such a network where they will figure something out if one loses their job. They will continue to do what they do, and it might even encourage people to start being more open about their beliefs, that whole solidarity thing. This whole thing has made me doubt Holla Forums even more than I already did, making it especially obvious we have traitorous moderation.

So you're saying we should dox them all?

(Thanks for correcting the spelling error in the quotation.)

I saw a thread here a couple of days ago, it might even have been a sticky, in which plenty of people were overly joyful about some other TRS member getting doxed. That, coupled with everyone blaming 8/pol/, made me think it was people from this board doing it.

I really wish you would fucking off yourself I really really really do. You are a fucking shity leftist hiding behind muh shilling bullshit. I hope you get fucking doxxed.
I don't even have a trs account all I do is listen to there stuff on YouTube. Am I a shill now too because I used YouTube? Must I never enjoy anything but Holla Forums? I bet I've been here fucking way longer then you faggot fucks and it's fucking irritating me that you can go around acting like big boy anonymous is LEGGGGGOn hurrr durrrrrrrrrrr. Keep doing this shit any you'll see what the wrath of an old user with time and money and nothing to lose can do.

Thernovich here. You're all a bunch of hopeless nazis who should really buy my book if you want to know how to stay in your Monkey Mainframe.
BUY MY BOOK

Literally just spamming the thread now. This is fucking blatant. The mods are probably getting paid for this.

For anyone who cares, this image needs to be taken out of the rotation. I finally tracked down the porno in which this woman is looking so happy. She's making those faces for a negroid.

The Soros JIDF antifa check just cleared so we have another round

(checked)
I don't see why TRS would shill against itself. Since most of the posters encouraging the raid were obviously not from here, apparent by their posting styles and formatting, and given that it doesn't make sense for TRS to shill against itself, indicates that there is a sizeable third party involved.

Also I don't see the problem with antifa doxing threads, and it was might suspicious that the mods deleted several of them while allowing threads about doxing other whites that are far more of a friend to us than any antifa. Most of the bad stuff I've heard about TRS, and believed for some time, later turned out to be outright lies.

No =^) but good one.

Shit really? It looks like one of your old school American sitcoms we only received after the 90's.

Well the antifa dox was posted on one of their sub reddit's which means they obviously are here. I do agree with your post tho.

His claim has been disproved higher in the thread, scroll up.

Stefan Molyneux here. Ya'll should accept UPB into your heart and stop violating the NAP.

Free market and DeFOO, not socialism and spankoo, OK? Praise Aristotle.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. That was a smoking gun.

Did that really happen?

The most likely scenario here is that these people are the same goon clique that has routinely fucked with chans before.
They probably aren't being paid, unlike most of the shills in the past. They do it for free. I'd actually have an inch of respect for them if they were simply doing it for the shekels. sadly, not the case.

Don't thank me…thank the AUTISM!

Some will be outside-instigators, some will be actual Holla Forumsacks with axes to grind, and some will be newfags who got caught up in a "happening." It happens, I'm afraid. Not as much as it happened with GamerGate, mind you (that shit was like herding cats with Attention Deficit) but even Holla Forums is not immune to the occasional surprise butt-secks. The point is that fingers cannot be accurately pointed in this matter, and we're just going to have to let it fizzle out or be replaced with something important.

What lies? Like that weev is a literal kike and likely a fed? It was very much TRS. Mods didn't delete antifa dox thread. They removed a thread where a fag linked a facebook group and his post amounted to "look antifa is here"! The faggot didn't even know the dox formula and didn't bother archiving their facebook accounts. As you can see, the current (proper) dox thread is up both here and on /baph/.

We are antifa now so yes there is no more antifa criticism on this board.

Yes, especially the ones that actually managed to gather some info on antifa members. Nebraska antifa was the target because they were gloating about getting Holla Forums to dox TRS for them, and lo and behold, look where OP found that flyer.

agreed

Fits perfectly.

Oy vey!

I really wish you would fucking off yourself I really really really do. You are a fucking shity leftist hiding behind muh shilling bullshit. I hope you get fucking doxxed.

I don't even have a trs account all I do is listen to there stuff on YouTube. Am I a shill now too because I used YouTube? Must I never enjoy anything but Holla Forums? I bet I've been here fucking way longer then you faggot fucks and it's fucking irritating me that you can go around acting like big boy anonymous is LEGGGGGOn hurrr durrrrrrrrrrr. Keep doing this shit any you'll see what the wrath of an old user with time and money and nothing to lose can do.

I must be getting to you.

Shut your lying jewish mouth, I was personally participating in threads that were deleted. As for what lies I've heard about TRS, I heard that they were all about allowing nationalist jews in their ranks and were more for civic nationalism than white nationalism or national socialism, both of which turned out to be a lie.

Some grade A delicious spergouts in this thread tbh fam.

Not even surprised.

Ok, in that case show proof that these threads were deleted. So far I've been able to see one screencap with OP just giving a facebook direct link to nebraska antifa group without the dox formula or archives. It was removed and rightfully so.

Yes, more threads were made. That doesn't at all refute the fact that some were deleted before that, you disingenuous piece of shit.

Do you even understand how VPNs and IDs work?
At least learn the basics before you false flag, you enormous retard.

Yes, indeed they did:

>>>/polmeta/17820

Screencaps, the archived threads, and info there.

Like what? Go back in time and screenshot them and the little message that pops up when you try to post in a deleted thread? The banlist doesn't go back far enough either to show it, which is weird because before I swore it went back a day or two.

Keep backpedalling you fucking liar. They weren't all posted at the same time, though by the end there was two up at once. But by then people had bitched enough that the mods were 2spooked to delete anymore.

begone, (((TRShillodomite)))

Oh, so you are just lying? Kill yourself.

Gary Johnson here. What's my PB?

If you weren't a fucking shill purposely trying to muddy the waters, you'd see that an user has already kindly posted a link.

Fellate a gun.

Yes, the OP for the antifa dox was shit, but the doxes came very soon - >>8704057

Also, see here again >>>/polmeta/17820 where you can read through the threads

MESSAGE TO ANTIFA AT WHITEFISH
I AM DROPPING ALL OF YOUR DOXES THE DAY OF, AND PASTING THEM ON EVERY SITE IMAGINABLE WITH ONE OF MY BOTNETS. YOUR SS, YOUR BANK ACCT INFO, USERNAMES, PERSONAL IMAGES
you thought you had won, didn't you? We've just started
-dedsec 2017

MODS DELET , THEY ARE DOXING OUR PALS

DONT DO IT MAN

Whoops, guess a direct link won't work for a deleted thread, even though you can still access that thread. The antifa doxes are here - 8ch.net/pol/res/8703907.html - or here archive.is/tDHce - and posted by a397d9 shortly after the OP.

why do these retards do it? do you think people sub to MW to watch them smoke? kek

They were posted one after the other in response to mods deleting them, but after the last one was deleted two anons took it upon themselves to make new threads.

Though they weren't exactly the same, one was more about doxing and the other was about harassment techniques and results.

When has ghoul ever stated that he was pro fag?

Sounds like most of us here want you to take your own advice.

Possibly because it's easier to build a community with people (and even possibly irl) when you're not shouting anonymously into a void of other anonymous voices. How do you build a white ethnostate, or any sort of co-ordinated group effort, if no one trusts that the other one is real, and not JIDF/CTR/TRS/ANTIFA etc.

Who exactly? That's a pretty big sweeping statement to make.

They elaborated on that in an episode of TDS where they said (paraphrasing:) "Look, I don't think the guy down at the kosher deli making me a pastrami on rye is part of some globalist cabal conspiracy. In all practicality, he's probably just some guy running his business. Do I think that a conspiracy exists though? Absolutely."

As for who that bulbasaur's friends are, he probably subscribes to a policy that I'd wager a lot of people, both here and outside the internet, subscribe to. Not every black person you encounter in your lifetime is going to be a dumb, low IQ thug nigger. There are some that are personable and civil, they're just increasingly hard to come by, and you could probably be friends with them (but you'd have to disavow once RaHoWa starts.)

So what? She's his mom, for fucks sake. How shitty is your relationship with your mom that you throw her under the bus because she's gay? It is possible to still have love and respect for the woman who gave birth to you, raised you, and helped you through life, and not be a fan of the culture she might happen to be a part of.

All the 'absolutely implicit' memes are in play on the show as well. Some people here seem all too quick to disregard anyone that doesn't align exactly 100% with their views, but fail to understand that in doing so, you soon find yourself very much alone and fractured. Doubly so because you're shitposting on an anonymous chinese cartoon board, instead of making attempts to rebuild high trust white society with people that you might align 75-90% with.

Who's bossing who? I'm legitimately curious.

Certainly by shitposting on some sekrit extremely vetted forum group right? Kill yourself

Stop defending TRS to us, we don't care. If they can operate on their own let them do it, but it seems like us bashing TRS is sucking all the oxygen out of your movement all of a sudden. OH gee golly, maybe we are actually the genesis of all this redpilling.

You have your own site, we have ours.

We didn't have anything to do with Ghoul's dox. If I were you I'd take any of those down you see.

That's the crime and they got punished accordingly. Had they stopped pissing on us they'd be fine. But they didn't and repeatedly kept on doing that shit.

From irl experience, our paranoia and outsider-spotting ability is a very useful skill when working with any group that might get targeted by feds or media. Which is anyone right of the neo-cons.

Stopped there because, while i didn't do anything against TRS, I also don't give a fuck.

Wow we have an anti-fed bigot here. Didn't you hear that we need to accept everyone in our big tent called the alt-right(TM)?

This tbh. I'm okay with Ghoul's dox and Lothar's, but after that I'll feel satisfied enough to stop. Now back to releasing the CC and SS of a few Philly Antifa, I'll see if I can order some BTC to an user's account if any of you want to drop a throwaway address.

Scratch that. BTC isn't user anymore, use XMR.

Its because they are namefags.

You guys dont know how it feels to see all the ecelebs and "redpillers with names" have been compromised ONE BY ONE.
no one is safe, and if have an internet persona most of them are surely shills as we have seen countless times.
Is there any real pourpose of being known in internet by a name if what you want to do is spread a message and Idea? ofc no. I could tell you hundreds of people doing this for their own interest as milo, communismkills, shiska goddes etc etc.

they are just there for the attention and then what a (((coincidence))) they say

NO NAMEFAG WILL BE ALLOWED TO SLIDE OUR MOVEMENT
I SAY KILL THEM ALL

Is btc compromised with the OpenSSL hack?

No, intel agencies have developed strategies of tracing transactions through sigs though. Use XMR if you're buying through alphabay, etc.

Before the joke was "what are we gonna do? Wait for hitler to come back" now you kikes decided that you can't even risk that.

You know what happened to gamergate? "Strong" leadership.

Here's hoping you're not BSing.
44CWsminUXHL62Gwh6JhpNeSY9fXnivtCJ44ATBVsFvHgBa1Y5XarfoDXC1C4afJpDjmNsPonohYaVYdjpr94sxr1XVvUfF

49R5HrPtXMj2mDYCQVbDpJUa8DyvDKPoHF4B6vM6zDWjPf9Pii5hhBg49G1jQ56embjFFcchbmAyy2NzDpPqi4LRD6h6Abq

Could use about 200 if you've got enough before they deactivate. Need some modafinil.

sent ;^)

Yours is going through now, give it about 10 to 20 min. Enjoy.

Will be hiding behind this mongolian charges forever?
lt will for sure save the white race.

If you don't care for philosophy, what are you even fighting for, you fucking nihilist?

This whole saga has been unbecoming, and any, and I mean any cooperation with antifa except for the sole purposes of infiltration is the lowest level. You have given the meaning and a sense of success to them that they would not otherwise have. This will lead them to engage further. You will be a victim, later on, if you put yourself out there.

The entire point of shutting down any entry, presenting a monolithic entity, is so there can be no playing sides against each other.

Falling apart even before Trump is in office. I know I'm not going to be sticking my neck out any time soon for anyone.

Yeah fam, I'm gonna go on a murderspree and tattoo a swastika on my forehead, that'll work.

Only have 100 left, that's more than enough though user. Next batch comes up and I'll send you another 100 if I can, only have 2 CCs now though and need to pay off some stuff.
Return the favor and send some to another user if you've got any left.

Yeah, I'm sure getting doxed, DDOSed and opened to attack by antifa really got the idea across and made the concept seem appealing. Truly, Gobbels-tier work that's been done here.

Only posting this and not bothering with any replies, because I'm talking to people who either already agree, shills who are paid to never agree, or the criminally stupid.

The history of this fiasco, according to the very "evidence" provided by endlessly rabid and raving shills, was a post made on TRS by some random users about recruiting people from here for their RL activities. There is literally nothing wrong with that idea, because TRS itself is nothing more than attempt to organize and network people who have up to this point been forced to work in anonymity. I dismiss every single stupid and inane argument regarding "muh identity" and "muh namefags" by saying that you are insane, stupid, or ignorant if you think that there is no place, or will be no place, for us to operate in the open. The whole point of what we're trying to do here is make it so that our views are dominant. Following this, the threads began- the threads in which 4-5 people with 60+ posts in EVERY SINGLE THREAD tirelessly went absolutely ape shit about this, trying to infect others with their energy and point them towards the target, TRS. Thousands of shitposts with screenshots of the most inane conversations, like the above "hey, we should see if anyone on 8ch is interested in coming to our meetups", or "wow, why are they going nuts on 8ch?" used as evidence of an alleged "attack". What a load of bullshit. The people who manage the site/community stated repeatedly that they had no idea what's going on, and had a history of telling people specifically not to come here, before these threads even started showing up.

Now, it's easy enough for people to flood onto an anonymous imageboard and shit it up in attempt to manufacture false consensuses, and I'm fairly sure barely any anons actually bought into this crap, but here we come to the root of the problem- the mods. There has been an ongoing campaign to alienate users from the mods for a while now, with that rachposter/learning kike conspiracy, screenshots of being banned for detracting from Trump etc. I have no opinion on the first, but the second is only a sign of the mods taking an "active role" in the direction of the board, i.e. using us as subjects and steering us towards certain action. Fine. The reasoning behind Trump was solid- shifting the Overton Window, at the very least. But on this occasion, they have either demonstrated themselves to be 1) not nearly as smart as I thought they were, 2) belligerent against TRS for personal and likely autistic reasons, or 3) subverted in general, i.e. infiltrated and influenced by people who genuinely do not hold our views. They have not only allowed these threads to continue, but have actively supported them both by posting in them, pinning them on at least one occasion, and banning people for laughing at the absurdity of the threads and "EVIDENCE". Having not made an official statement as to why they have permitted this bullshit to continue, especially when their stance on other "e-celeb drama" has been to just anchor the threads and ban many people in them, even when asked for it, it seems to be fairly clear that they haven't just been tricked, but are on-board with it for either reasons 2 or 3.

Onto the methodology being used here, which is interesting, but once again would not actually be effective if the mods weren't actively supporting it: a gish gallop of screenshots of comments and posts taken out of context or "interpreted" in absolutely insane and hyperbolic terms, a revolving door of ass-tier memes that are not only garbage in terms of effort and ability put into them, but that their content is (as per classic Leftist schizophrenia) the exact opposite of reality: portraying TRS as fag loving Libertarians; having never touched their shit before, I went and listened to 2 of their podcasts, just the latest two from their "top shows" and in both of them, they talked about killing homosexuals, in particular Milo (a favorite "ally" of theirs if we are to believe the pure tikkun olam "memes") and admonished people for making fun of Nazis/"LARPers"/any one else further right than they are, and the most deranged part of it all, calling anyone who disagreed with them any reason, or pointed out that their evidence was shit, that their memes were untrue, and that there is nothing to benefit from this whole crusade, "TRS" or "trshill". Every time. Like chatbots. They will even do it to this post, because they don't care about reality, they don't care that calling me a shill or part of TRS could not be further from the truth, they have a playbook and they have an agenda.

And the final nail in the coffin, as if there was any doubt in even the most idiotic person's mind, is the actual evidence, i.e. quotes directly from the people managing the groups, on their official pages, that antifa has at the very least had a hand in this shit, or has orchestrated nearly all of it. All this effort constitutes is a manic and desperate attempt to stop anyone with our ideologies from organizing and networking.

Anyway, these faggots are still running around on the board unchecked with the mods' approval and support demanding that we all kowtow to them and their little mission, their test of the strength of the board, their personal feud, or whatever else it might be, lest you be "othered" (again in classic deranged Leftist fashion) as "TRS" and then comically banned for it. The traitors run the parliament. Again, I'm not TRS, but I'll call you exactly what you faggots perpetuating this shit are: antifa.

..Are you give people bitcoin?

giving* wow, I'm autistic

You are pretty shit at your job if you coudnt be arsed to correct it after being called out on it yesterday

I would trust rather trust fucking Jim over Drybones and his click of cucks.

What everyone needs to remember when trying to understand this situation is to ask "who benefits from this?". Who benefits from starting a witch hunt on Holla Forums not the anons who have to live with the fear of shill accusations derailing threads and potentially gtting them banned. Who benefits from WNs getting doxed and having their lives destroyed? Now anyone who has an interest in saving the white race. Who benefits from smearing white ring organizations as fag loving kikes? someone that sees those groups as enemies of course.

TRS is factually anti-gay, anti-jew, that does NOT mean that they should be allowed to advertise here, NOBODY IS ALLOWED to do that. But there is no need to lie about people sympathetic to our ideals, let alone sic antifa on them. If you ever catch yourself trying to justify handing over white men to antifa, you are a traitor to the white race.

Wow, >>>/cuteboys/ wasn't enough for TRS people, now they have ANOTHER board on this site. Can you believe it? Take a look at this shit, >>>/bl/

TRS stop making boards jesus christ

You aren't very good at this, are you?

We didn't even dox Ghoul faggot OP.

I've been waiting for someone else to say this. There's so much low-info shit out there, and the anons who haven't bothered to look up anything themselves ought to be ashamed. People are allowing themselves to be used and manipulated.

12gpdh5ysmPKsdzj586ryq43wh2SBunfqW

Excellent posts and deserving digits.

If you're still doing this, I'd forever appreciate it.

1D4L7Eec5PboW72auMtXPaEb6pJmosCjdr

Well said. What all this really relies upon apart from mods being compliant is people forming an opinion of trs without having ever actually looked at the content. If you never heard of it and someone on 8pol screams at you in redtext about how they're milo-loving civic nationalists you'll just go along with it if you're part of the lemming crowd.

The thing I don't understand is that this should be like the intellectual vanguard, not like Muslims told by an imam that someone has offended Allah.

He's probably posting from TOR because the mods banned him for not doing as he was told.

The board quality has dropped a lot during the election. I'm convinced that none of this would've been possible a year ago but at this point the ratio of people just following the crowd versus those with actual agency is skewed enough to artificially force consensus.

TRS are fags but i'm honestly starting to believe this.

After the war ended and they kept trying to stoke the flames made me come to that conclusion.

Hopefully I did this right. If not, whatever.
1PPJ368YGGDR2fHNwG15FaToirYZdst3za

99.99% of people aren't involved in this soap opera so the theatrics about oh woah pol are you happy now is rich.

It doesnt mean hiding behind the computer you retards It means hiding yourself in plain sight and not adoring ecelebs.
IRL you can make connections between anons and redpill normies but in the internet is different

what sun tzu said about this basically

Am I getting this wrong or are you handing out btc acquired with stolen credit cards?

Sorry for the misspell, but that's not an argument my dear. The point is, instead of liberating the honest whites who don't know any better from the homos of TRS or the cancers of alt-right leadership, they were all gathered into one category and everyone was alienated, and the only people that benefited was the left.

Yeah, defending anonymity, on an imageboard. What an asshole!.

Somebody from his university recognized him after he retardedly showed his face. Even TRS admitted, after first trying to blame Iron March.

Yes, absolutely. And this should be done more to anyone involved in TRS or "alt-right" in any way or form.

Why are you trying to defend TRS shits?

It's not our fault but we should capitalize on it and try to do our best to destroy him, since he is involved in TRS and is thus a enemy of Holla Forums.

No it's not, why are you trying to defend TRS shits?

Yeah and you can fuck off with your pro-alt-right/trs shit. You and all of your TRS/alt-right buddies are going to hang in the day of the rope.

No it shouldn't. Any and all means should be used in order to destroy TRS and alt-rightist.

So you're just a shill then?

Why are you trying to shift blame on Holla Forums mods? Alt-right shits of TRS attacked Holla Forums first.

Yeah and you're full of shit with no evidence whatsoever. The fact is that TRS is trying to destroy Holla Forums by raiding it constantly.

Capped.

Anonymity has enormous value and nobody is saying that we should abandon it. The idea is that the enemy is clearly deathly afraid of us organizing in any way, shape or form and that's telling.

Clever. You hopped on tor to try and discredit that earlier post, huh?

Want to know something funny? TRS loves to claim 8ch is compromised meanwhile 4ch has daily 'So why dont you support the BASED israelis, Holla Forums?' threads that max out.

Whether he sold out his buddies is another matter, and I don't know.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

hook me up broham: 1PQPqNQDRWxjGQexQAD6Yzk83ELc1pntq2

yeah but that doesnt mean we should like most of those faggots do.
tbh the right stuff only needed a reminder and not this shitstorm. What I hate are people like in this thread where this people are easily identified.
I have a friend that even linked his twitter profile to Holla Forums Holla Forums and his username was RWDS.

Natsoc thrived in chans because of our anonymity and because they couldnt attack a bunch of users fapping to hentai and call them neonazis.

Are the Goons stirring shit up again? I'm getting really tired of this shit.

If you are too poor to pay a vpn or too retarded to not know that tor is merely security through obfuscation and the second it became popular all governments started hosting nodes to intercept the traffic. Before then I2P was already subverted, there's a FBI / CSS pdf floating around proving so. This opens the door for hardware functional automated time correlation attacks. As such, rendering your obfuscation void then you should not come to site likes this unless you want to end up in some list or being dox.

This. I've been saying from the start that some 3rd party has been pushing Holla Forums and TRS into an un-necessary conflict. It seems that there was a bit of a push on both Holla Forums (with mods encouraging it) and on TRS. Antifa tipped their hand on twitter, so thankfully their dick has been slapped. Hard. Doxxing 9 of their members hardcore did a LOT to damage their morale.

Most likely this. The way I see it, Antifa is just trying to take credit where it's not due.

VPN does seem to be the best method of hiding your ass at this point. The guy who made TOR immediately went to work for the gov't on how to track TORpedos. REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

Where are these constant raids. What has been the impact. You are a manipulator and a sophist, pure and simple.

Why are you defending TRS?

This is what needs to happen. For that I'm glad. Because these people are involved in violence. If something good comes out of this, lets hope it's that. Otherwise, this has just been destructive.

The impact is what we can't bash TRS without having you cucks always getting flustered and shitting up the catalog defending them.

Why are YOU defending TRS?

TRS took a huge hit too, and it's unclear to me at this point if they will recover. It only seems that 3 of their members were doxed, and the proof that they did anything wrong was weak. If anyone deserved dox it was Lothar, but nobody got anything on him.

I'm beginning to think jews really are frightened of another holocaust, not the end of interest slavery.

Because rothschild clearly has a conflict of interest to the other jews.

You don't get it do you? TRS, and the alt right must be destroyed in order for these attacks on 8/pol/ to stop.

Or did you forget how 4/pol/ got compromised and ultimately destroyed essentially? They tried to ignore the problem. They never went on the offensive, instead letting the enemy to take the initiative.

Whoever you are, it's clear you're neither Holla Forums or TRS. I recommend you go suck start a shotgun.

You obviously aren't from here, and the aut-right is destroying itself, they don't need our help.

What killed 4/pol/ wasn't shills, it was corrupt moderation.

Wow hello fellow POLack XDDDD

It was a combination of the most extreme Holla Forumsaks coming here and the moderates (who were attracted by GamerGay) going there.

Reported for shilling for TRS.

Shills ended up essentially becoming mods after a while because anons tried to just ignore the problem and hope it went away.

Not to mention TOR was a project funded by the military industrial complex straight from the get-go. And even though DPR used TOR, they managed to dox him, using some third party vulnerability that TOR never really protected you against(IIRC it was a flaw in the Javascript used by Silkroad). There's all kinds of coincidences like this surrounding it.

Why do you think there was ever an exodus in the first place? Because moot and other moderators were fucking with Holla Forums.

And it could kill here too.

Try the shotgun again. Remember, safety has to be off for it to work.

So much this. It hides you from your ISP, but not from the feds.

It is fishy as fuck that TOR has JS on by default. I don't trust it, neither should you.

This is a big issue.

'Must be destroyed.'

Where do we here that kind of language? Germany must perish!

Report a dick. You're playing both sides.

That was just the GamerGoyim who were transplants from Holla Forums and reddit to begin with. Actual Holla Forumsaks only came after the cuckening.

Say you get your way, shill, and Holla Forums doxes the entirety of TRS and DDOS their website into oblivion. Who is the next target?

No one else on the right antagonizes us. We can go back to business as usual.

What needs to be bashed? You never said anything about raids. So the biggest issue is raids which try to refute claims of raids?

You sound like an Orwellian caricature.

Yeah at this point it's become criminally obvious that third parties are trying to manipulate us to go after other communities. You kept trying to keep the fires going after Lothar apologized and ended the war, thus revealing yourself.

I'm guessing Goons are behind this and we're really going to need to have a chat with Sessions after Jan 20'th.

just used a throw-away email to email Dean Boocker of the Arts and Sciences college about the potential for the Communists that made these flyers to cause violence on campus

don't care if this guy is for us or against us; just saw a good opportunity to contact campus administration about Communist persecution on campus.

*gets popcorn*

Right. Until Iron March or Stormfront or 4/pol/ or fucking /r/the_donald "raids" us and shills drum up another outrage.

Three people were caught distributing these flyers and were banned from the UNO campus.

The only person ever starting shit was TRS, and this was after the forums went private. When the forums were public I was pretty partial to reading it every now and again. Notice DS never gets shit on: it's because they are public so they can't hide their intent.

Alt right will obviously collapse onto itself so they're not posing a immediate threat for 8/pol/. I don't know, I'd recommend staying vigilant and seeing who else is going to be dumb enough to stick it's hand into the hornets nest.

Lol sauce?

Source on this info?

There are agitators right now here, on TRS, on 4/pol, on reddit, and probably elsewhere trying to drum up more division and infighting.

They'll probably be more subtle next time.

Fucking 10/10, m8. Kek's blessings upon you.

Except TRS has the proven history of shilling so I have no reason to believe that's 100% the case. Making the forums private was such a fucking stupid move since all the users became freemasonites intent on bringing everyone under the aids umbrella.

I might send them a friendly e-mailing explaining that Ghoul and his buddies aren't really fascists or racists, and are just autistic libertarians trying to be edgy, who are being attacked out ablism.

That doesn't pertain to anything I said. Regardless of how much TRS shills, there are still agitators everywhere right now trying to start shit between everyone, including against TRS.

Yeah but there was no other choice, him being elected moves the overton window

You overton window fags need to learn about release valves and gatekeepers.

Definitely better than Hillary. Now we just need to figure out where we go next.

Overton window is an important concept. More people are calling out anti-white racism right now than there would be if Hillary won.

Good night sweet princes.
Alt right and TRS forums have people that closely identify with 8/pol/ anti sodomy ideas but they're at fault for choosing to identify as something so broad as alt-kike which accepts just about everyone and has no coherent ideology behind it, leaving the "movement" open to subversion despite their closed forum.

But less people will fight now that they think their guy is in power and the battle is over.

The only thing I hinted at power-level wise was saying students shouldn't have to attend class in fear of being called a Jewish pejorative "nazi", and that it's something to be proud of to be a National Socialist.

Otherwise I filled it full of pseudo-SJW double-speak half-threats and muh-fee-fees. I figure you have to talk to the administration in a way that will be conducive to your ultimate goal, and we know how the Commies will address them.

My letter was succinct, cordial, and expressed "my real fear and concern for all student's safety on/around campus, regardless of their political ideologies". I almost threw up.

I don't doubt you, that's why I asked /baph/ to stop the dox. Fact remains is that TRS shilled so much that no one has any sympathy for them anymore so even if they get a bit of shit thrown their way because of an agitator then no one cares. That's why we asked TRSodomites to cut it out. Now there's a bacterial response to anything TRS related that you only brought upon yourselves and I can't say I blame anyone.

There was only one user I remember seeing proof where there was a call for shilling - and that was Lothar. He backed down publicly when dox started to drop. As far as I'm concerned what few people were on TRS that could have been shilling have stopped.

Yeah because they were all banned. Also we have shilling proof this time for 4 people of which Lothar is one. He only backed off when I told him his was next. Otherwise I doubt he would have said anything. Nothing but TRSodomite ego getting in the way and causing problems.

And the Goons/Alphabet Boys(Antifa are to goddamn stupid to be the ringleaders here) just keep trying to keep the conflict going.

I wasn't sure what the fuck was going on during the war but afterwards it's becoming increasingly obvious.

A fair point, but I still think we're better off with Trump. Though I'm growing increasingly uncomfortable with his coziness with jews and personal relationship with Netanyahu. But that's a subject for a different thread that the mods will delete.

Honestly, I don't think TRS shilled here as much as we've been led to believe. They definitely did some, but I have no idea why they'd spam all the interracial porn or be incredibly annoying about trying to get anons to go to TRS, like that's gonna convince anyone. Sounds like someone saw they were shilling here, that we were annoyed, and went nuts on the falseflags.

I do not understand your forced meme when they joke about AIDS?

We need to stop doxxing the alt-right we're with them until the feminist cunts are all dead.

Feminism is funded primarily by jews.

No one said they do all the IR porn spam, but the did do a bunch during the shitstorm week we just had. If that's the case, no one has any reason or goodwill to extend to TRS because of their proven dishonesty time and time again. Instead of being open and conciliatory, usually a good tone to take with an ally, they preferred subterfuge and banning anyone showing what was going on behind the veil of the mist enshrouding the bog. The people who leaked screenshots are still banned while people who were documented shillers only got a two week ban, i.e. awyatmann.

I think TRS is hemorrhaging users which is why they feel the need to shill here so hard.

More or less, yes. And Spencer is on board when you read between the lines.

If what you say is true, then it sounds like their mods are as corrupt as ours.

Did we get the other 3? Or was that bulbasaur/seventh son and some other guy I don't remember?

I think Antifa is just trying to take credit where it's not due to boost their own rep. But they got doxed hard so whatever. It's probably goons (alphabet only counts if the goons are actually alphabet).

Set up WN stickers with razorblades behind.

Do it for KEKS. lel

The trs environment is very much like jock douchebags. They spam the interracial gay porn because if you don't like the shilling and ban them then it's a personal attack and their ego can't allow that.

Well this is just as I predicted. Lefties dox white nationalists and gaslight Holla Forums into accepting their harassment because they're not literally hitler.
Then once the lefties start actually harming these people and getting them banned from school/employment, Holla Forums will suddenly feel bad for them, just like with Spencer's mother.

Lefties and antifa are fucking with WN groups and trying to start drama no one should actually give a fuck about. I seriously hope that the left gets D&Cd as well. It's easy enough to fracture them since they are a part of "disenfranchised minority groups" but the diehard commies will be hard to demoralize.

Goons have been found to have ties with alphabets on several occasions. They're excellent at worming their way into authority positions because they're so fucking weak and pathetic on their own.

Guys this Mexican on 4cuck is saying bad things about us

Our mods aren't perfect but they weren't in the wrong here.

scsapps.unl.edu/UNO-PoliceReports/IncidentDetails.aspx?id=20170016

Remember user that the state department is fucking filled with Goons and the CIA has a personal beef with us for fucking up their operation to frame Assange and I heard that /baph/ straight up doxed the director.

So it's possibly CIA but yeah I blame Goons first and foremost.

WTF IM A TRS DILDO NOW

You might notice this whole right D&C thing kicked into overdrive after that successful leftie D&C thread here

And he's saging this thread for some inexplicable reason.

I'm not even a fan of TRS, but anyone who thinks we should at war with them or diminishing their influence or whateverthefuck, ask yourself this: did you vote for Trump? If yes - why didn't you vote for David Duke?
I can guarantee that your answer to that question is pretty much the same reason we shouldn't be actively against TRS.

Ignore him.

Kinda shitty, but beats nothing.

I remember that. State dept. wouldn't be able to do much here though. Wouldn't it be fucking hilarious if the State Dept. had the swamp drained completely?

Seems odd that we get so many 'not even fans' to come here and defend TRS.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

This all comes shortly after Obama signed a bill allowing the CIA to conduct internet propaganda missions. And we know how subverted the CIA is.

I shouldn't be against TRS because I don't live in Louisiana?

i know right antifachan faggots are all just kikeshills. Un fucking believable to me that anyone would fall for this like shit. The constant antiSpencer threads with the constant destruction of pretty much everyone. Just not picking everything about whatever person is slightly amusing I'm waiting for people to turn on Jared Taylor and Amren guys . I'm just waiting for them to all just come out and talk shit about Ramzpaul instead of having constructive criticism against them just call them gay and other stupid shit,

So true i wish this nerds would realize it and stop being so against the alt-right and our meetings in IRL.

So this is a copy pasta now?

Could you be any more fucking obvious, shill?

1/10

It's plausible, but we'd need proof. Perhaps Holla Forums can start digging on CIA?

The /bane/ memes… oh man…

There's a reason we call it cuckchan you refugee. That TRS and cuckchan has so much overlap isn't surprising given their similar posting signatures and general inability to grasp user culture.

user plz

Oh quit it. No shit there was disdain for 4/pol/ but nobody gives a fuck what they're doing. Going over there and screencapping their shitposts is fucking stupid, and this exact practice has been warned about multiple times ITT as an agitation method.

Raiding 4/pol/ is pointless, and pretending that they have no merit because the mods are shit is stupid. Stop pushing this bullshit. Either ignore them or kill yourself.

one thing i noticed is that they don't even try to grasp it. they steamroll everything as if their target audience is already on-board with their bullshit culture and just looking for that hugbox feeling to come out and say something. when the reality aligns much better with what you said

There is no proof whatsoever of third party agitators acting on 8/pol/. There is however, a complete metric shitton of evidence of TRS(and some other alt-right figures) constantly raiding 8/pol/. Those are the facts.

No fuck off. TRS is the enemy. They are actively trying to destroy 8/pol/ and thus must be dealt with fist.

Found the TRS shill. Antifa. That extremely convenient scape-goat for the shit TRS has caused.

Why are you trying to defend TRS, that is trying to shit up Holla Forums constantly?

I'm just laughing because I've been in those threads and a good 50% of the people defending TRS are from Panama, India, Poortugal, or Mexico. I asked one of them to post their hand, I couldn't stop laughing.

kek

Dox was made by antifa, not Holla Forums

This, so much this.

Quit trying to stir up more bullshit.

This is unbelievable. 'no proof whatsoever'. Yeah okay. Maybe try COINTEL in a place where people don't share Yuri Bezmenov videos all the time.

Time and again, you speak in airy ways with no concrete plan at what TRS has supposedly done.

Yeah, we go after the jews, but we can't dox our own guys.

TRS are fags but the war is fucking over, if we're going to go after anyone now it's Goons and Antifa.

You should have asked them to post the one they don't wipe their asshole with… pretty sure that is poop in those fingernails.

And then they stuck their nose here and got it punched in. I'm still kekking

This, the drama needs to end

Honestly i'm hoping that after Trump "reorganizes" the intelligence community and purges the State department that we won't have to deal with this bullshit anymore.

If we can get Sessions to take down the Goons over CP and money laundering most of our enemies will be fucking dead.

i know right antifachan faggots are all just kikeshills. Un fucking believable to me that anyone would fall for this like shit. The constant antiSpencer threads with the constant destruction of pretty much everyone. Just not picking everything about whatever person is slightly amusing I'm waiting for people to turn on Jared Taylor and Amren guys . I'm just waiting for them to all just come out and talk shit about Ramzpaul instead of having constructive criticism against them just call them gay and other stupid shit,

So true i wish this nerds would realize it and stop being so against the alt-right and our meetings in IRL.

Just because some TRS cocksucker says that some "war" is over does not mean that it is. It is not over until TRS has been completely destroyed. That's the only way this is going to work. IF TRS is not destroyed, they are eventually going to infiltrate 8/pol/ mod-team and fuck 8/pol/'s shit up down the line. Just like leftist did with 4/pol/.

Do you want 8/pol/ to turn into 4/pol/leftypol?

Could you be more predictable?

This isn't halfchan, no one's seriously gonna fall for this. What's the point, faggot?

Checked for truth.

Spencer is an anti-european faggot but feudshills have to go back.
>>>Holla Forums

You aren't from here, stop trying to fit in.

They used to be at least, during the early primaries TRS used to have actually decent articles, they were Jew wise and it was none of this based nigger Jew shit. After a while the articles stopped and it was just the autistic podcasts. Before that I guess they were lolberg fags. But I like some of the ropeculture articles so what do I know.

You should just go back to TRS/tumblr instead of shilling for TRS in 8/pol/.

Heads up to the other anons aware of the current kikery - they're pulling falseflags all over, and it's important that you call it out when you see it. It's always obvious.

They're falseflagging as TRS acting like retards, but someone from TRS, even if they came here to defend their site, would know better than to obviously mention they were from there by now.

The shills are trying for a round 2.

This is very sad. Woes is a fugitive, having to leave his own country. At the same time, Americans lives are being ruined. Is this really how this is going to work. I heard this is what Ironmarch did when people fell out of favour, which was enough to make me stay away.

I will never condone cooperation with antifa, they are bottom of the barrel people who want us ended.

While things are going in the right direction now, my faith in this place and the movement as a whole going forward has taken a blow.

If this happens I'd be amazed. If we can get dox on some of the goons with CP proof that would probably shake them up bad. Instead of digging on CIA, why not shift efforts to doxing goons known and unknown? I bet a lot could be turned up if we shook the tree.

OOOYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYY OOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY GEVALT GET DIS MONSTA REMOVED FROM CAMPUS HE TRIED TO GAS ME MYSELF OVER 14 MILLION TIMES OOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Are you retarded?

Community warning, someone thinks differently than you!!! hahahaha

Calling you retarded for poking a bear isn't siding with a bear.

He's trying too hard to fit in, like a shill does.

Now I see the error of my ways. Let's destroy every right wing forum on the internet and then top it off with a civil war. That'll really show the jews what's what.

Everyone who disagrees with your inability to prioritize MUST be an enemy.

Why are you trying to even defend TRS for the shit they are doing and have done?

Well TRS are goons, so going them would be the logical next step. And if you can't go for their higher-ups then go for their followers.

maybe. probably. TRS is one of the arms of alt-right, and alt-right is an arm of what you might call the Eternal GamerGate. They love to complain about PR and 'muh 1488ers', as well as take credit for Holla Forums's successes. They even go as far to shill their ethics virus here! Whenever a new outbreak of this mutagenic PR-kvetching virus occurs, it must be contained and neutralized. Failure to do this will result in a leftward Overton window shift.

This is seriously one of the dumbest posts I've seen in a long time. "Ethics" virus?

I don't want to attack other WN groups so I am a shill? What the fuck is wrong with you, kike?
Outside of the constanly bumped D&C threads filled with faggots like you, I don't see any shit TRS has been starting. Maybe it's because I honestly don't give a fuck about forum drama between nobodies.
Unless you're going to say shit like is TRS meddling instead of just kikery.

TRS has goons, but not all TRS are goons. Cut out the goons, leave the rest be. Also, I'm pretty sure they won't be fucking around here for a while. Doxing just a few people intimidated them.

We have to be moderates. The Alt-Right is about sucking jewish cock, not being an ebul nahtzee. I've been researching this virus for years. It mutates, but don't let the symptom shifts fool you: It is the same virus.

Agree with these posts, anyone who is in this thread should read then gtfo 8ch this place is now subverted

This is disgustingly close to me (I live in Omaha currently, though I'm not from here originally and plan to move back home soon), by which I mean this local "antifa" group (which incidentally is a massively retarded name, I mean who wants to define themselves by what they're against rather than what they're for? Thats retarded even for identity politics)

I'm actually surprised such a group even popped up here. Of the people I've met during my time here even the liberal ones, and I work in a more liberal field, are far more conservative than the left in europe or even commiefornia. The exception to that rule is, naturally, non-whites who are as marxist as you can get but purely for the gibs, hell even their maybe 100 people big BLM shit this summer was tame and well behaved and didnt even block any roads, just old fashioned picketing on sidewalks near a major intersection (IIRC some nogs tried to fill into the road to block traffic but the rest of the group shut them down before even the police needed to really get involved). I'm surprised such a group has managed to gain any kind of traction here.

But I guess it just goes to show you, even in red states that are more conservative even in the liberal areas, there are always the lowest of the low tier degenerate marxist scum hanging about just waiting for a chance to get out of their moms basement and be a nuisance

But where?

Jesus why didn't you faggots just say sorry on site? Then again, I guess namefags got to namefag. I guess the smug is to strong to ignore.

TRS fags on 4cuck saying we doxed MWews too lel

Check out /polmeta/ for discussion on that.

REMINDER: ANTIFA ARE MONITORING CUCKCHAN TO MINE TRSHILL SALT
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/5mtx88/screenshots_from_a_pol_thread_about_the_doxxing/
check this subreddit a few times a week, I've found at least 10 usernames that match with the ashley madison and yahoo db
next round of XMR goes out now, to all the retards that were giving me BTC addresses, kys

What makes XMR better than BTC?

That's supposed to be evidence of what exactly? Do you even know who wrote this? And it may not even be some kind of false flag post on a real Facebook page, it could be a fake screencap for all I know. Fake screencaps have been posted here before, for example when Wikileaks was releasing the Podesta e-mails. Any screencap posted without a link should be considered suspicious by default.

For all I know you could be the guy who wrote this comment and took a screencap.

WEW tbh
You actually sent the XMR you absolute fucking madman! A bit scared now as I'm not sure if I committed a crime or something. Not getting off TOR or my VPN for a bit. At least they can't trace XMR transac. Bless you tbh

You "dont care" because your primary concern is epeen drama fagging not wn. And for that you are lower than the microbes that reside under a rusty penny. That and using our board to be the conduit. Or your really gullible and stupid. Either way "I dont care". dotr=u!

Pretty sure that money is from drained antifa credit cards. I don't have a VPN to feed monero through so I won't bother.

I wonder if we could dox Jared Taysachlor and trick antifa into attacking him?

Who the fuck is ghoul and why should I care?