Niggers, Natural Selection and Cuckstianity

Reminder that a belief in "god" or otherwise sky-daddy character is inherently anti-western and anti-white.

The idea of a creator, an anthropomorphic entity that created everyone equal, even though the emperical evidence says otherwise, is an excuse for niggers to justify their savage behavior while simultaneously claiming they, like Caucasians or Asians, are equal.
The evidence against their claim is astounding, and everyone (including Dawkins) knows it can't be ignored forever. Niggers are beyond saving and don't have a place in western society, especially in this day and age.
I'm not for violence, I'm also not advocating sending anyone back to their country of genealogical origin. However, we must unanimously agreed that these barbarians are not equal to a White, Arab or Asian individual.
But to do that, we must also agree to leave Christiandom and ALL Abrahamism behind. This garbage philosophy is what got us into the mess we are in, via the belief of "equality" and encouraging race mixing to further "god's" kingdom.

Now we have an overwhelming amount of the populace which is mixed race and so quick to denounce science, that most of the largest fields of study, even those which are paramount to our survival on this planet, are underfunded and criticized.
Lots of niggers don't believe in evolution since it is "racist". And they're right, it is racist to it's very core - because racism is intrinsic to the survival of the fittest.

This is why liberalism is going to eventually start pandering to the Christians and other theistic groups in the US, since they're the sole opposition to the natural sciences. However, this wi be the only way we'll be able to create a dynamic shift towards promoting a functioning society. Once the left embraces creationism over natural selection, the general public will slowly but surely begin to disband the ideals surrounding equality.
Note that this cannot happen and will not happen unless we work together and maintain dedicated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
faithfulwordbaptist.org/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off LARPagan atheist faggot.

Cuck Stains suck but take this to a pre-existing thread in >>>/cucktianity/

Atheism is futile attempt since u cannot disprove nor prove gods existence.
more proof with religion than without.
if there was proof it wouldn't be faith, it would just be a matter of mere observation, rather than a test of faith (which is what this "reality" is.) thus altering your conscious (if prove was provided

Non-Darwinist nationalist reporting in.

Reported.

Reported.

Report away, (((Abrahamist)))

*tips m'bouqet*

>>>/asatru/

bump.
What you said is mostly right.
Specifically:
Being a biology student myself, i can confirm the huge mental gymnstics that liberals have to perform in order to save their fellow niggers of criticism.

Futile, considering the ideas found in the majority of religions contradict the foundation of nationalism. You cannot be both Christian and pro-white.

Jesus is the only person lied about as much as hitler. Jews say in the protocols that they rely on us to divide each other through race and religion so we don't all gang up on them. Sure I think nigs and whites need to separated but don't hurt a guy trying to fight the Jew.

Not a pagan, but nice try. What a fucking waste of Hitler dubs.

I was going to persue biology, but I decided on economics myself. It's not a "science" per se but it does utilize hard statistics rather than relying on fluctuating viarables, like in sociology.

My thesis pertained to black America's drain on corporate and individual profits due to theft, welfare abuse and overwhelmingly high murder rates. I had to back up my argument by reading a lot of both Darwin and Dawkins, plus some other lesser known figures in the world of biology.

Niggers are first and foremost the biggest drain on our country's finances. Anything else comes second, if it is not instantly nullified by the segregation of 3/5-people.

Give them their own areas of the country, let them make their own laws and let the rest of civilization adhere to a higher moral standard.

Yeah, because for the last 2000 years our forefathers believed in the living God…

But what are 2000 years of actual history compared to some memes about >muh Vikings (the only sources we have about the ancient cults are from Christian writers, btw.)

Nah, other people spoke about them too. However Paganism in this day and age is just comedic to me so I'm not surprised lots of race mixed people support it.

No it isn't you bumbling faggot. The founding fathers escaped from British rule to avoid religious persecution for not believing in everything in the Bible, including its delusional beliefs about equality.

Most of them were deists, and felt the Bible was an inadequate means of explaining human or existential origins (and morality)

So you're one of those who support (((freemasonry))) over the belief on the Lord Jesus Christ?

hop in an oven, namefag

I'd rather take them back to Africa than give them a slice of American soil.

Christianity sucks, but thats what we got, so all christians who want to save their people are very welcome.

Reminder that this board is for the discussion of politics and news, and that a good way to spot a lefty shill is to look for the word "daddy."

Freemasonry has been cucked into only accepting those who hold Judeo-Christian "values". So no, I don't hold their cult to any higher than regard than I hold Abrahamism.

Christian's view their own as anyone who accepts their ludicrous views. ~85% of blacks identify as Christian.

Their belief is founded upon giving to people who have done nothing to aid society and continue to be a waste. They also promote prayer over action and faith over reason, both being anti-western ideals.

Watcha doin there rabbi? Still mad Trump won?

but I believe in an impersonal All that is completely unconcerned with human concerns,

>>>/ask/

REMINDER THAT 'KIKE ON A STICK' AND RELATED POSTS ARE RACH

An even better means of spotting a faggot d&c leftist is when he subtly defends niggers by indirectly attacking the OP while unable to properly sage, since he came from Tumblr.

AND HE CAN'T RED TEXT

No such thing. The Bible says that you have to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and that you don't have the Father if you don't have the Son. So - no such thing as "Abrahamism."

Abraham was the founder of Judaism, according to the Bible.
Without him, there would supposedly be no Judaism and inadvertently Christianity would not exist.

I'm from a German family, you troglodyte. I also voted for Trump while knowing full well he won't be able to actually make a dent in any of the problems this country has.
While we need a modern Rockwell, anyone who goes against the status quo is an improvement.

I am imagine no sky-daddy would cover paganism

I'll bite.

American niggers won't be accepted back into Africa. They're far too spoiled by gibs to want to hunt and scavenge for food, while living in huts.
As for the violent rhetoric the "alternative right" loves to spout: it will only reinforce the victim mentality most blacks have, and would result in us having to become just as savage and violent as niggers.
We are better than niggers, I guarantee that.
Again, let them make their own laws and schools. Apart from us, they will offer no threat considering their advancement as a people will be miniscule.

Even pagans believed in a sky daddy. The original proto-Indo-European supreme god was pretty much called "Sky Daddy" and cognate with the Latin "Deus Pater," which is what Catholics call God. Other cognates are Greek Zeus and Norse Tyr. So, in fact, believing in a "sky daddy" is the most Aryan thing of all.

Abrahamic religions were the original psyop kikes pulled against the white man, anyone accepting them is not only an idiot, but also a literal cuck.

To believe in an invisible force without evidence is not white at all. Skepticism is white, rationality is white, striving to understand nature is white.
Just because our ancestors did something does not make it worth our time nor is it necessarily applicable today.

Believing in a god or gods is not white, as it is futile and infantile.

Red text is JIDF signature

After encryption was owned most legit posters are out and now Holla Forums has taken Holla Forums.

Keep tippiing your hats m'gentlemen.

Tell me, how am I not legit?
Because I don't agree with Christcuckery?

What land would we give em? I suggest southern California but what do you think?

Cause you're fighting against it like the Jew wants you to. "It's the Christians goyim not me"

sage

no god means no morality

What darwins book originally had as cover. Pic related.

But cuck abolitionists and christian abrahamists at the time couldn't handle it.

Of course leftists will never let the "Origin of Species" have its original cover, either. Because they are basically of the same caliber.

It's the Christians, the Jews and anyone else who believes in a force that superseded mankind and had a hand in "creating" us.

And yes, glad you brought this up.

How can it do that when they're all going to be dead? We're going to ethnic cleanse every last one of them from the nation.

No it wouldn't. We just need to ethnic cleanse them. That doesn't require torture, sadism, etc. just highly efficient mass-killing,

Fuck off anyone who doesn't worship desert myths!

It's not larping if it's native.

No slave morality.

have

The Holocaust Hoax Exposed - Steven Anderson

You have a literal Christian Pastor telling you this, and you say Christians are anti-white?

woops forgot link sorry
The Holocaust Hoax Exposed - Steven Anderson
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

Yes, nigger, Pastor Anderson marries blacks and whites in his own very church. Look at the banner on his god damn website - faithfulwordbaptist.org/index.html - (see pic) and watch this sermon he gives saying it's a-okay to have biracial relationships - youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

Christianity is so cucked at this point that I doubt it can ever come back. Good, we need fresh ideas and new inspirations.

Exactly. That's why some of us would prefer a non-religious right-wing political movement.

Most religions are pozzed and cucked to the extreme.
Maybe a new branch of christianity would do, although probably won't fly because of the extreme influence that Vatican can exert to destroy it.

Gonna need more ravens to try and comprehend the depths of this nithingr bullshit.