Germany: Neo-Nazis Arrested with Explosives, Allegedly Planned to Bomb Government

archive.is/hkYSe

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WDiPn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

an automatic sage.

Nice dubs

Interesting, event. I don't understand what they could hope to accomplish, by blowing shit up. It would just change the narrative, against the momentum the right is gaining.

See? These damn Nazis are just as bad as islamists, but not all islamists are bad, but all nazis are, so nazis are worse! We have to tolerate rapings, stealings and beheadings because we have to be multicultural, but we won't tolerate nazis doing it!

Translate this meme to german.

They weren't actual nazis you retard, it's just a false flag to make people forget about the hundreds of Europeans muslims have killed in the last 2-3 years by making it look like "le ebil nazis are just as dangerous as le muslims".

How can it be proven that it is controlled opposition?

I think it's a little late to worry about PR at this point.

It can't, the problem is jews really fear white nationalists and even militia movement. EVERY group is infiltrated by local, state, feds.

Remember the cabin shit in the US? like 4/12 were gov informants.

They spend a ton of resources, some dumb goy gets offered explosives and goes ohh ok! then gets arrested…

They released no names or photos of the arrested individuals which they normally do when a terrorist attack is attempted.

sage isn't a downvote. lmao what a fucking dumbfuck. bump :)

lets just let another million rapefugees in, then our momentum will be unstoppable. so much momentum.

Propaganda, is the ultimate form of power. When you control the mind you control all else, to say that PR doesn't matter is retarded. Playing PR according to their fiddle, is not worth it, but playing PR to the tune of right wing values is worth it.

Because they're (((neo-nazis))). It's a containment honeypot party created by the enemy, much like the KKK is now.

(checked)
Yeah good point. I wonder how these things are done, and if we can get the communications detailing them to carry these orders out. Wikileaks spilled BND documents and nothing major came out, just things that everyone already knew.

Pick one.
Fishy as fuck in itself.

This story is horseshit.

they were going to blow up a building with fucking fireworks.

Uncle Dolfy tried this too, no?
The fags probably were trying to take a (torn) page out of his book. It's stupidity that killed them.

there were more gov informants than there were militia men.

Okay, and how did they magically find out what he was doing? I might be retarded, but I didn't see anything about how he got found out.

Oy vey this certainly doesn't have anything to do with the upcoming election and trying to make a certain right-wing party look bad.

tbh it probably went like

Maybe they need it to restrict the law of citizens even more.

The fire rises.

ffs, next German user who will try this - dont talk about it and use strong encryption - you are most propably on every watchlist on this planet. GODSPEED - Holla Forumsand is with you.

>Police in Germany have arrested a neo-Nazi teenager and his accomplice suspected of planning an attack with 300lbs of explosives.

Entrapment. You can bet his accomplice was an undercover federal cop.

I guess here's another (you). I do this for the newfags who might mimic you in an attempt to be less of a newfag.

filthy zogbots will bust 'neo nazis' but wont go into mosques which have thousands of grenades and guns. fuck all zogbots!

There was a recent court case involving "neo-Nazis" accused of murders and bombings
in Germany years ago where all the paperwork mysteriously got destroyed/went missing. Because the members were all inteligence operatives or police agents.
The media actually spun this as "evil German
elite protects racists because they are
still secret nazis". I wish!

archive.is/WDiPn

This can be it. If you dont know your partner from being kids/teens and you dont trust him 99% - go solo. If you can pull it off with two man, you can do it alone.

and you can also bet the police was under pressure by Merkel to find some neo-nazi terrorist soon so she could be able to pretend arab immigration has nothing to do with terrorism

And if they're willing to commit acts of lethal violence why don't they use guns instead? That guy in Norway killed a lot of people on that island with guns. With 300lbs of explosives to blow up something there's a 100% chance of collateral damage. I'm sure this was entrapment. They targeted some naive low IQ neo-nazi teenager and they built this stupid romantic story of how they're going to start a revolution by blowing some parliament somewhere and blah blah blah and one day the police raided the apartment. Something like that.

He also bombed a building beforehand to divert law enforcement to the bombing site to give him more time on the island.

Stay safe Germanbros

this is the real story

oy vey, he has fireworks before new years eve? it's anuda shoah!

haha. i wonder if kids these days even get this one.

where is Sage? I don't see the bird user

what's that?

This. I'd bet anything the cop brought the idea up and helped him get the explosives just so they can show the public how scary the ebil nazis are.

I miss Hitler.

Why does this feel like (((Nazis))) and not actual NatSocs?

it's 300lbs of self made firecrackers

have you ever taken apart a firecracker and noticed the amount of black powder compared to the cardboard and sand inside?

this is literally nothing but fake news grasping at straws to prove that non brown people can be bad people too

Considering how apt the jew is to exaggerate the crime of the german, I bet the kid had some pop-its and a few firecrackers left over from new years.
6,000,000/ 100,000 = standard jewish exaggeration factor (60), the kid had 5 pounds of firecrackers and piccolo petes with duct tape on them. It wouldn't surprise me if the got a few east germans to come in and create "recreations" of his explosives before the photos are taken for evidence.