#NoWhiteDemocrats

New /draftourdaughters/ twitter campaign

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/23/cnns_symone_sanders_we_dont_need_white_people_leading_the_democratic_party_right_now.html

CNN Reporter: "We Don't Need White People Leading The Democratic Party"

The DNC doesn't need them whites ruining the party, and the people of twitter deserve to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/hE9mMv.png
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Specifically fracture the Irish, they're the only major white ethnic block left in the Democrats.

How? Are any people of Irish heritage even conscious of it - out of those who are on the left, I mean.

Yes, the Irish and the famine narrative are actually a huge tool of the DNC. Whenever discrimination pops up they always play the "Remember the Irish weren't white/Irish need not apply" shit to get whites to disengage their brains from the actual issue.
This is more the case with boomers than they younger generations, though.

(check)

You're gonna cut it close with the demographic timebomb if you're trying to meme the democratic party into being the non-white's choice and the republic party into being the White's choice.

B^U

These are really low quality. Are you doing them in paint or photoshop? If Photoshop, add stroke around the text to make it more visible.

How do you do that in Gimp? I've been meaning to figure it out but couldnt find it

Maybe. I'm banking on the fact not all minorities are racist, though, and will instead shake their heads at this and opt to vote republican. And so far, these memes don't insinuate either.

Uh oh, better not remind them that Richard Spencer's Alt-Right has been infiltrating the democratic party through whitey since 2011.

Sounds more authentically black.

Just pirate photoshop. Gimp sucks.

Does it work in loonix?

gimp is the way to go. many pros use it and it is free and open source.

What's the clinton font? I know we used it for draftourdaughters. Link?

COLORS Red - #E4002B 90% Opacity
Light Blue - #00B7E9 75% Opacity
Dark Blue - #000033 80% Opacity
Hillary Logo - i.sli.mg/hE9mMv.png
Font - a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf
Use bold font

The main typeface is called Unity, a customization of Sharp Sans by Lucas Sharp. Mercury is used for quotes.

Whoops, meant for

God yes make it happen, the entire country will swing to the right so fucking hard after this

Thanks. Also capped.

I think there was an actual party-sponsored campaign for this earlier.
It was called "Could You Not…?" and their goal was to fundraise to help nonwhite and female candidates beat white men in the Democrat primaries.

Some possible lines for your signs. Mined some of these from Time article "The Black Vote: History Demands a Strategy for Change".

Chronically desperate times call for drastic measures.

The choice black voters faced between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton leaves much to be desired.

They won't prioritize issues that directly affect black communities.

Democracy in Black
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMzfnspjpYc

0/10 bait.

It already is, the amount of non-whites in the Republican party at this point is trivial. What we need to do is consolidate white power with the Republicans, which this campaign should hopefully achieve.

offering a different opinion based on experience as a game dev that knows many graphic artists. also a fan of open source and free software.

heh

i felt that way about the muslim diversity stuff on pol. it seemed like ironic gay activism that looked almost identical to real gay activism. i get the difference, but it is funny to think about.

This is also a good start for turning the shitakins against each other. Once the white people leace, nobody but angry sheboons will be left to run the party. NOTHING gets along with sheboons but fire.

… You couldn't be bothered to make realistic dummy accounts? You fucming imbeciles. You need to be pozing as kikes and sheboobs! You could doom this whole fuckkng op.!

I know she's white, but Pelosi had a quote that would work good for this campaign.

"We'll seek common ground, but we'll stand our ground"

fucking terrific idea op
this deserves a sticky imo
I'll make a sockpuppet asap

Wow Holla Forums, really taking the moral high-ground here. False flagging and everything.

>>>/bog/

A relevant Malcom X quote, although not sure if I'd attribute it to him if used.

"Segregation is that which is forced upon an inferior by a superior. Separation is done voluntarily by two equals."
- Malcolm X

It's more realistic if it is spammed by both dummy lefty accounts and "enraged" rightiwingers, to create a twitter battle narrative. It's especially effective when you play the victim. Call them anything and they are triggered, but saying you're the victim or good guy assdetonates them to the moon, because that's supposed to be their role

We will commit genocide on every single last one of you. That’s the moral high ground.

What's so bad about GIMP?

Challenge accepted

Take your Saturday morning "We'll win because we're the good guys!" bullshit outta here.

roll into the lava faggot

Bump for a great idea

The reddit Trumpcucks already ruined this. They fucking stickied the post about the hashtag in the Trump subreddit and preceded to tweet the shit with their god damn red hat Pepes and waifu avatars.

This shits just too mainstream now, I have to become a commie or something that isn't ruined by normies.

NOTHING STRANGE GOING ON HERE

Nothing. user is just being a faggot.

Fracturing progressives is a win-win. Whites will only become racially conscious when facing alienation from their political institutions.

That's not the reason for him capping that tweet. If Holla Forums users or our "audience" retweet that shit, without even pretending, that might give it away. The niggers need to be the first to see this so that they spread it.

For all we know the user in that picture could be uncle Shekelberg, trying to kill this op.

I have a solution.

Having MSM exposure won't kill the OP, if anything after all previous ops were discovered they were elevated into the public discourse and the general normalfag was only partially aware of the ulterior motives behind the meme's creation but was aware to the meme's purpose itself. It will still function correctly as the retarded niggers and progressives will still pick up on some of the memes and spread them, even if sarcastically or to stand against racists. Post velocity, amount of botnets, and autism will determine the extent of the meme's spread until the MSM picks up on it, a few kikes on twitter won't be able to stop it or re-appropriate it even after it's discovered.

So someone in the thread is already shitposting it on twitter. Isn't that the goal?

Checked and keked.

It's different, and most people learned Photoshop first.

Can't argue with that. You've convinced me.

We should use the We Wuz Kingz meme more often to be honest. Especially to get them leave America and return to their glorious kingz home Continent.

Sheeit, forgot the red bar.

I agree. It's hilarious.

So hold on to OC or are this happening now? I'd want get some value out of it but these plebbit sheeps are wielding the axe upside down in my opinion.
It has been out for hours and nobody is biting. The obvious dummy accounts can afford to "play" stupid when there is a large crowd but there is no crowd.

Combine it with #NoWhiteBoys for shits and giggles.

Most niggers don't actually believe this, I don't think that has any merit outside of tumblr

Yea, that one was just for fun. More realistic munitions inbound.

the communist's shitty memes target shitty people. it makes sense to take their arguments and push them steadily more and more extreme until eventually either one of two situations arise:

You guys do know that this is less than a week after that whole Fagbook live torture thing right?

The ones who must take the bait in order to spread this into becoming viral among the sheepongo population are laying low.

Wait for an other high profile chimpout after a nigger does something stupid and gets suicide by cop.

Then add something in the lines of:

And FFS, try to prepare for spreading this shit properly. Create nigger looking accounts now and try to be pro BLM and anti-Trump for a couple of months.

You need to create the roots of success then grab the opportunity when it presents itself.

Fucking faggots.

that's good meme networking science right there

Those idiots should just drop the edgy pretenses and join their mental equals over at Antifa.

checked

What are you talking about

I blame Reddit for this retardation, #DraftOurDaughters went just fine. Not even cuckchan is that goddamn stupid.

Fuck Reddit and fuck the_donald.

I think you missed the point of this op

Agree. It would be more efficient to spread the actual video of the woman in pic 1 ( ) then propaganda of it (using these dummy accounts).
The reason #draftourdaughters worked and why this wont is because the former affected everyone regardless while this one require the people spreading it to be smart.

some one send this over to anglin so he can rally the dailystormer lads around it.

goddammit, every one of them needs their ass kicked

Although it is quite good for shilling

These are fucking great and have a ton of potential. Just make leftist memes that are honest about what leftists really want and all but the most hardcore Marxists will want to distance themselves from everything leftist. This is exactly the kind of shit that started my journey from a degenerate "moderate" normie with no future to a dedicated full blown ethnonationalist. Keep up the good work.

This
This is still salvageable if enough autism is applied to create the narrative, despite the redditcucks.

You can kill two birds with one stone if you find images of a diverse group with at least one (((white))) guy and couple the hashtag with it.

To the observant viewer, it might just start them down the path to the JQ.

and a big x through the white guy?

we're playing with fire with such things but I understand the intention, just be careful in agitating an already irrational and illogical group when relying on the ability of lazy normies to rise up and see the hypocrisy and affront to their freedoms and assault on their right to be white.

Just saying, tread softly and consider the possible repercussions but I do like the idea here if it were done well.

D&C kike spotted.

These are very well done. Bump.

That's an aggressive measure to use in maybe a different type of medium and probably for a specific time and purpose.

The intention I'm talking about is like this
You get my drift?

Morality is a spook.

what additional purpose does the white person serve? No white sends a message of total exclusion, one white hanging out as part of the group sends one of inclusion and you can't actually put ((())) around them to imbly :^) ringleader. I'm just analyzing the intent of the images here, what it would say to an observer who has a worldview completely untainted by pol and likely very tainted by the paint mixing.

We should focus on the chasm between Islam and Feminism. These two factions are killing the West; if we can make them realize that they should fight each other, then that lessens our work.

that jew in the background

This is a good idea, too bad Holla Forums is compromised and our enemies know about our memes. Post this shit somewhere else.

Thoughts?

Only Marxist cunts try to claim the moral high ground

Get out

Here
I don't have a twitter

Got some likes and RTs, now im getting "fake news from 4chan." Never engage in an op that 4cuck is on, they are way too exposed and ruin everything.

or a vocabulary, It seems

No, YOU missed the point. This is supposed to be a PsyOp to cause division within the Democratic party. In order to do that, you need to retweet these images from an account that appears to belong to a nonwhite Democrat voter.

bump

That's true, I was just fleshing things out. I continue to forget that such pointers only help someone who is already questioning their own reality and by then I'm pretty sure that type of person doesn't need much more help.

Bump as this is good. Very lulzy.

How we really get this to take off is to create fake backlash against the hashtag so assblasted conservatives will spread the hoax unknowingly.

Likely too subtle to be effective. Normalfags usually lack highly-tuned Jewdar.

that's exactly the point, it makes it seem inclusive and as though it's more of the same, just non whites wanting a chance in leadership of the democratic party rather than a goal of completely excluding whites from anything and forcefully trying to wrest power from the white. This is why that "subtlety" can serve the opposite purpose and can actually damage the effectiveness of the meme.

This is what I did, because I wasn't sure I could convincingly RP as a strong sassy black woman. Need more sockpuppets though, if anyone has some tips

We can still salvage this. Remember leftists listen to their hearts, not logic.

Accuse the nazi frogs of trying to weaken the DNC by disallowing the minorities to take over the DNC. Imply that the frog fears the minorities united and this is an effort to keep them splintered.

Very motherfucking nice/10, user.

The flaw in this "nowhitedemocrats" is that it is negative - leftist slogans are couched in positive-sounding terminology w the negative implications left unstated.

example: #democratsisforblacks (positive)

Maybe a better more subtle ruse would be start a campaign to change the African Leopard to their symbol (unstated implication is the same).