Russia is signalling to KEK

Russia is signalling to KEK

Pick related. Today the Russian Embassy sent us all servants of KEK a message.

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/818439246214262784

archive.is/xgyJB

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/itsa_talia
twitter.com/BayaRae5000/status/818522811123630080
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/669924409172434944/photo/1
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814764443968147456
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814564127230271489
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/730701444823826432
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/789903797803970560
youtu.be/Mi5HrlKSAOQ
twitter.com/astroehlein/status/818443559502311424
archive.fo/F0Yp0
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-alaskan-frozen-frogs-20140723-story.html
8ch.net/pol
archive.is/hAcKd
8ch.net/pol/res/8757944.html
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/820972062747586560
youtube.com/watch?v=3ks7ngNxozA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PRAISE KEK!

Where's my paycheck, Putin? Don't tell me I've been doing it for free this entire time.

Message received and understood.

CYKA BLYAT

SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK

Наши мемо-технологии развиваются полным ходом, анончики. Скоро весь мир узнает о Российских продвижениях в этой сфере! И вместе с вами, америкосы, мы таки замемим лягушку в мэйнстрим!

Meme Magic just never fails to deliver.

I'm at a loss for words.

Wait who are they referencing there?

Soon

oh god no

checked

New era of memes

Somebody sends them some customized Russian pepe, I only have Spurdos.

"This is grossly offensive. Pepe is a recognised symbol of Neo Nazis . U people are in the gutter with them obviously"

"Nice of you to embrace Hitler. How many Russians did he kill?"

heretic.

Congratulations, Holla Forums we've reached divergence value >1. Now John Titor can complete his task.

El psi congroo

So seems I really will have to learn russian at this rate

Pepe is a strange meme. He's so popular that he's past the point of no return to those who memed him first, but his memetic afterlife has lasted a very long time so far. Not even T_D has managed to sour the meme.

shit, meant for

sorry about that.

I think hes going to gift us AK's and other funs if something goes wrong in the coming days.

T_D ?
I wonder what will be the next Pepe, Spurdo ? One thing is sure, we need to enjoy everyday that we have with Pepe because one day it will be like that RightSideBroadcasting rock song at the Trump rally, it will just be a memory.

PRAISE KEK

Latuff is the biggest faggot in the world. Goes from supporting the same terrorist groups fighting against the US, remember his juba comic?
To hating them because??

A nu chiki-briki i v damki!

The power in that single image of a smug frog. Memeticians are going to be studying these times like the classics.

Fixed it for you.

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Federation of Russia does not pay in rubels my friend, we are not mercenaries like ukrop

you should know however that your contributions are acknowledged and appreciated, extraction+visum+moderate stock portfolio of Izhmesh Kalashnikov Fabrik will be made available to you when is required

Putin is going to give user a vision?

It's a bit different when a meme of an avatar for an ancient primordial god.

Me thinks he was talking of a Free trip to Russia, a visa and some stock to live comfortably off of.

Its kind of odd when you think about it. All most of us ever wanted was just a plot of land somewhere far away from all this wierdness, a nice wife to have a few kids with, and to generally be left alone.
But the internationalists and globalist bankers had to try to control everything; and we responded by meming an entire election, deity, and culture war into existence.
Shadilay brothers.

Oh you mean the Russianbear pic?
I didn't realise that. Just saved it because it is pretty damn accurate.
Thanks for the info though

If
If!
My memory serves me right, Putin has offered free farming land in Sibiria to people who can survive out there for a limited period of time. Foreigners included.

Feel free to correct me, going of my memory here

Yes, 5 years over there and you get the Russian citizenship.

What's even the point of trying to populate Siberia?

Can we meme Putin from gready nimble navigator into literal next Hitler?

Keeping the chinks out and its resource rich beyond all imagination. Best of all you don't really have "natives" like you would in parts of Africa and such.

That much I don't know. But for someone wanting to go off-grid it basically doesn't get any better.

Me personally am admitedly too much "pussy" to follow through, though the thought of going innawoods and just giving a big ole fuck you to the modern world seems more appealing by the day

You are being manipulated.

I have a large expanse of land that nobody really wants to go to because my predecessor made it into gulags. Its resource rich and fairly unpopulated.
So if I offer it up to people who can survive there and make something, then I get free infrastructure and rehabilitation of its reputation, and the kind of immigrants everyone wants: the kind that doesnt suck off the government and can build a life in my nation.

reminder that this is the dimension we exist in. And it is glorious

Lel, are the settlers going to be sent in parties of 7?

What could go wrong?

You know you can still easily have this kinda life now, just living in the US.

The only difficult part is finding a woman who would be fine with such a simple life and successfully raising kids in that climate.

Attend to your head injuries.

This fam. I want to go innawoods. Ideally to settle down, but could be sooner (rapefugees, race war)
t. Slav
We have natural connection with woods

Post more Russian aesthetics.

This is the Russian version of IDF chicks, carefully tailored for the right. I don't hate or blame anyone, but it's obvious that this is political manipulation.

Are you sure you are on the right board? You might be looking for tumblr sweetie.

It's just too fucking good

Kek and saved!

Our memes are unstopable.

Just the other day my gf gave me a book with >pic related in it. She knows nothing of my love for fogs and my OC hobby. I feel KEK's light shining onto me.

At least the Russians did their homework.

Is this real?
This can't be real.
Lmfao

@RussianEmbassy must be the same 14 year old that Trump claims hacked the DNC servers

Oh, it's real.

I'm losing my shit.
This is brilliance

NO TRUST IN BRITAIN'S BEST FRIEND AND ALLY?

are you?

What happens to movements that cannot resist the forces of influence campaigns?

The Trump campaign and Russia have both figured out that love of memes is like the viral receptor on the cell wall. Wrap it in a pepe and whatever influence payload you wish goes straight to the nucleus.

Eventually it's going to go firesale.

What you quoted me on is not propaganda, but real life.
Rusich/Batman RRG battalion in Donbas
And Putin/Pahor meeting at Vršič Russian chappel for fallen Russian soldiers

Why did you repost cheap Putin propaganda? Do you not care about being so close to a foreign leader?

Actually no. I don't think it is cheap propaganda, the Russian chappel commemoration is yearly and definitely not propaganda, but a sign of respect between our nations. Ukranians protest and to some extent I understand you. But Putin never did anything bad to my country. On the contrary, we always had great relations with Russia, despite being in nato and eu

So what do you suggest? A 10 day waiting period and a background check for MSPAINT?
Or that we all spend 15 minutes a day staring at paintings, nature, and eastern orthodox whatnot forcing ourselves to hate it?
We can like things.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

I do not see a endless Siberian tundra in this pic.

If Im reading this correctly, it suggests that the US and Russia will team up to free Britannia from the kikes.

Is Britain more pozzed than I thought? I assumed that Sweden would be first on the list.

hahahaha
MENES :DD

I would also like you to know that the fact we are friends with Russia does not in any way mean we are against Ukraine.

It's going to end up with everyone justifiedly shot for treason for agitating under the hand of foreign influence. Whether the US admin is corrupt and genocidal is not the point.

No evidence that this is occurring here.

user, it's been well known in america that the clintons are corrupt scumbags since forever.
You don't have to be a russian agent to have a problem with corruption.

Praise Kek

wew
You cannot commit treason against a government that has long ago turned its back on you.
You know damn well the laws on the books regarding treason mean dick. They eliminate threats regardless of any law breaking.

I take it back, clearly Russia is the

WN SUPERSTATE

we all need, but don't deserve

Well, thank you for your concern. Its nice to know that by enjoying photos of nature and appreciating russian painters we're paving the way to our collective doom.
now get out faggot

user going on the offensive are you Ukrainian?
No harm no foul, just to clarify things

holy shit it's real

I know that song from somewhere, what's it called?

See it for yourself:
twitter.com/itsa_talia
This is what happens when you're used to crushing other people but you learn the hard way that you can't crush a meme.

Also, Russians don't even need to post Pepes, they already have all the power they need. They can do whatever they want, like anexing Crimea. This, they are doing it for laughs and salt.

Дай мне дай мне куриные tendies

That would be some gesture considering that Britain did not aid Nicholas II before his execution, despite being the cousin of George V.

Except they're not. Read the Fourth Political Theory by Dugin, Russia is not an ethnostate, or WN. A minority of its population are European Russian, although they are its ruling class.

Someone should accuse her of being culturally insensitive just to fuck with this stupid leftist.

Found it starts around 1 minute mark

Keep laughing.

Please to transelates, Ivan

Only the far north of Siberia is actual Tundra. It is mostly forested. Pic related is Altai

lol Google Translator

It's been a while since I saw so much butthurt and rare pepes replying a single verified tweet.

I fucking love this timeline.

Oh, Lord.
Anyways:
Our meme-technology is growing at full speed, little anons. Soon, the entire world will know about Russian advancements into this sphere! And together with you, Americans, we will release/replace the frog into mainstream!

Offtopic but I saw this picture of a toy from the Emma Watson Beauty and the Beast remake and wanted to share it.

Do they have one of her at a podium talking down to people about women's struggles?

LOL they have really managed to emphasize how strange her face looks without capturing her fuckability at all.

Thanks SJWs.

I love the irony between her advanced terminal feminism and the classic princess that girls would rather be.

She would make a rather sour princess too.

I wish she would follow her true calling, and get back in the kitchen and make me a cigar.

Not inbreeding user, cloning. Dawkins couldn't be an authority on feminism as himself.

Looks like that gay kike canuck Justin Beiber Breibart.

I'm a burger with primarily north anglo blood (yorkshire area) and even I think the anglos along with the rest of the british are a fairly inbred people. Having your entire gene pool on one island will do that.

No more than any other region of similar size. The aristocracy are an exception of course.

I know a bong who arrived here to Slavistan and found a wife here. He says Anglo women are neanderthals.

Also captcha: dobues. Off by one.

So do you think Theresa May will rally try and cuck the USA/Russia thaw?

DUBS OF TRUTH

well yeah they're just the most inbred of Normans.
But I happen to think that the fact that the british isles existed for long amounts of time with little gene flow from continental europe made the British national phenotype very recognizable to the point where it has a certain trademark to it.

IDK maybe some Brit slags are, I dont doubt that that you can easily find really attractive Bongs though. Apparently some British woman has the "scientifically" most attractive face.

finally another slav!
осталось только заделать еженедельные треды #0001SlavBread с 2,5 анонами.
И поливать говном славить Путина!

P-post pics. I uh, need 'em for scientific purposes.

Someone with a throwaway [email protected]/* */ account should tweet this pic to the Russian embassy/Russia in general. Turkey needs to get cooked.

Pic related is from the Twitter of the
US embassy in Moscow. It's far more offensive
than anything on the Russian embassy's account.

хаха славянин хдддд

Писна ми от някви руснаци тука да се имат за факири.

Also, who knew that a cartoon frog and a
5,000 year old Egyptian amphibian deity would cause world war three?

Why is Obubno even in the White House? It's been proven that he's not an legal American citizen, fake birth certificate, thus not the true 44th president.

This is just disgusting, if you went back in time and showed Abe Lincoln, Andrew Jackson and even Washington himself and Monroe, they'd fucking go ape shit.

Hell, Lincoln would probably just instead of trying to peacefully send all the niggers back to Africa, end up with a nice lynch block party. And tell him about his assassination and get that cuck liberal art clown who killed him lynched and shot, cause again if Lincoln never died we would have been rid of the niggers, though people push him as if he liked them, when he made it clear he didn't, he was a complicated but intriguing man, I honestly wish I could go back in time and just have a chat with him, the fact he had a premonitions/visions of his death, and had them frequently makes me think he knew he was going to die and was probably scrambling to figure out how

Exactly.

I've been thinking about that for a while, but now that Trump is in the equation it all makes sense, plus if things go according to plan, Obubno will be erased from American history books, if not globally as a nigger 'president'.

Maybe in the not too distant future we will literally forget about him, as a time traveler erases Obongo from our collective consciousness.

If you add the numbers individually of the Obongo 'victories' with the Trump year and his inauguration day, it comes to 44.

Will John Titor help cleanse history?

Holy fuck, that's just memey. Plus Trump is turning 70, it's 2017 = 77.

He deserves to be remembered as a usurper, as a "dangerous demagogue" and an all around scumbag. We should have statues of him cowering on his knees, and teach our children that the "first black president" was a liar and a coward.

7+7=14
So we've got our 1488

Russia is also having fun with the paranoid that think the Russians are behind the rise of KEK and the alt-right.

Literally fucking cumming.

No he needs a lone statue of him being lynched from a Tree with his family with a nice fine Executioner Trump smiles and waves.

He shouldn't be remembered for his position, and have everything stripped, and just to be remembered as the nigger who tried and set back niggers and all shitskins back to the stone age.

We used to be inbred.
Now we are getting outbred.

Given our achievements as a nation I think the second one is worse.

Want to know what's amusing? Shitskins globally are more inbred than any ethnic European.

Look at Mexico for an example, they all look like they're fucking literal brother and sisters, every single one.

Oh boy..

This can't be that much worse.

4U

I'd go to Siberia, but that's where bigfeets live.

Everyone knows this, they're gentle and kind, ubt they're invisible and I quite frankly don't want to have adolescent big feet coming to my house leaving me apples and going, "WOO-TEE, WOOOO-TEEE, ME LOOOVE YOOOU *snort*" all night.

I get your point, but there is something like the Zeitgeist that influences people, and king Knut could not stop the tide.

Наша меме технологија је стара, али и даље добра.

Indeed.

A study 10 years ago discovered that 90% of pakistanis in the UK are married to their cousin or closer.

tbh there are definitely remnant Neanderthal populations hiding out in Siberia, but they are all degenerate Denisovans, not the majestic Mousterians of the Caucasus that our ancestors interbred with.

BLESSED RUSKIES

Beast and the Beast… goddamn massiefags

And to think that I used to take the (((media))) seriously one day.

I hope you're aware I'm not lying about the whole invisible bigfeets that live on a wavelength different than what we apparently 'live on'.

I bothered to look this up a couple years ago, and it's quite terrifying to know that there are bigfoot which was a given, but apparently 'choose' to be seen, and are like toddlers that like to touch people and play with your hair while screeching in glee saying Engrish I wuv you over and over again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I tend to assume bigfeet just get a -20 on spot checks when innawoods rather than literally turning invisible, but the hair stuff is pretty well sourced and was known as far back as Migration-period Europe through stories about the wood-woses. They're all definitely Neanders, though.

Reminds me of gamergate and that whole "gamers are dead" bullshit. What are the odds that they're all in the same ring?

All I know about Lincoln is that his wife hated him and he was too much of a pussy to put her in hr place.

Well according to people now, they apparently legit turn invisible and have minor ESP abilities. Like for example, sending a physic photograph to your phone or other device of something they wanted you to see from their memory. Or even them manipulating your phone to make crude images of what seems to be stick figure pictures of humans and bigfeet holding hand with smiles.

Which you can look it up on kike tube, I want to make a thread about it on Holla Forums, but I don't know if such a conspiracy would fit the whole kike memeing agenda.

Quite frankly, it freaks me out that if true, they're fucking literal autistic savants, like spurdo tier. Which I fear might be the case that bigfoot is literally spurdos and gondolas

the media opposition to GamerGate was without question a dry run of the hilldawg/soros election battle plan. the real question is why the fuck they went ahead with it after the complete clusterfuck that ensued with "Gaymers R Dedd"

I heard she had a dislike for him constantly talking about his visions he'd get.

Guess the bitch is sorry she ever complained now.

MAKE IT STOP

Yes^
*i just cried a lil bit*

All I wanted was to live in a normal society, without women trying to be men and the reverse.
The purple haired females trying to look like little boys with those little faggy twink haircuts.

This fuggin nation formed me….I am the opposite of everything this nation has become.
They made me hate.
Now they will fear me.
THEY WILL FEEL MY FEELS

Literally Hitler

Do you guys remember the Russia vs German White Nationalist wars?

love this

fugin west germans giv back slavic clay neber forgiben neber forgodden ):-DDDDD

DAT REACSHUN

I found the perfect theme.

twitter.com/BayaRae5000/status/818522811123630080

What a year this will be.

It looks like the cucks have chosen the form of their destroyer. How could they have been so foolish as to give a cartoon frog such ultimate power? A simple image which can either bring people to laughter, or cause them to go insane with dismay.

Why did you post that rowdy romper prick pirate?

These dubs mustent be forgot. Shadilay brothers, we only wanted peace, but they chose war.

You do know Russia is offering plots of land in Siberia?

Wasn't that offer only open to Russian speaking Brits?

They're going to need thicker skins to survive the next four eight more years.

This is absolutely incredible.
Thank you, Benevolencies of Heaven, for bringing this to us.
The lunacy of the leftist media and supporters is coming into full view of the regular world

I can only imagine the Russian officials in both the embassy and the Kremlin laughing their asses off as the globalist megaphones freak out over a cartoon frog, comparing it to the swastika and Hitler. People who are experienced/old enough to be in most of these government jobs have very little humor, and are especially alien to internet "memes", let alone "culture" (God I feel sick after saying that). But here we have at least a hand full of foreign service folks who are aware of the memes, in fact, perhaps more so than most of the people who claim to be connoisseurs of cat memes and the Normie-tier shit. By posting Pepe, they are achieving a number of things:
I'm almost certain there's a bunch of Chinese officials who are right now are scratching their heads going "What the fuck". I'm sure much of the world who monitor US news and communications are looking at these globalist shills like they are autistic children who are trying to get an inside joke banned from the classroom.

Shadilay

Any Russian speaker if I am not mistaken. I might take up that offer when I am much older.

'cuz I don't speak Russian yet

Off topic, but it looks really fucking weird seeing something semitransparent and full of air rising up out of the water.

Very sexual, isn't it?

>Green frog
>White nationalists…
Kek

That's sexual.

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

He's quoting replies you illiterate tard

Fuck, that reminds me. Did you guys hear about what happened to the Wendy's twitter?

Nah, we've basically reclaimed him, normalfags don't use him anymore because of pic related. Clinton did more to help us reclaim pepe than thousands of peepee poopoo images

I would pay good money to watch a real life version of boatmurdered

Boy they're in for a rude awakening

Look at that smug son of a bitch. Good for him.

I don't think we're in the stain or stein universe anymore.

daily reminder that nike is a nigger brand
Adidas is the only official slav approved brand
and of course german cars

Kek je srbin i on nas cuva
Shadilay

Look at how long Baneposting has lasted. Pepe is not going away anytime soon.

Who would shoot a meme and then throw it out of a plane?

PUTIN IS A WHITE NATIONALIST
RUSSIA IS A WN SUPERSTATE

He's also a literal cuck who draw himself watching his wife being fucked for another huesandnigger.

That first image would be fantastic if you edited the robbed man into Kek or a Kek disciple.

Someone tweet this at Marcus.

you have to go back.

Not my screencap, faggot.

And these too.

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/669924409172434944/photo/1
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814764443968147456
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814564127230271489
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/730701444823826432
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/789903797803970560

Where did you get it from, then? Was it in another thread, or did you save it from 4cuck?

Not after ElevatorGate fiasco

Nobody can shitpost harder than the owner of this twitter account

CHEEKI BREEKI
PRAISE KEK

DaveDuke StormFront

Newest of newfags, you will one day wonder if that qt white girl you have a shot with, that we fought so hard for you to have, is marriage material or not.
Marry her, for we fought to make it so marriage cant be dissolved on a fickle whim. Marry her and have at least 3 white children with her.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Only the most blue-pilled think Kek belongs to us. We belong to Kek.

PRAISE KEK

Have you seen how the normalfags treat their religion? I believe they honestly think that kek belongs to us, just like how they believe jesus belongs to them.

Checking and keking at those sweet double dubs.

PRAISE KEK

Our connection to KEK is a union between egoists, built on a mutual respect and to the benefit of both parties; KEK's will is made manifest by our belief, and all he asks of us are our dubs.

Shadilay, brothers.

His will be done

This ride has been getting more and more absurd. Weebs, frogs, and Russians are being bandied about by the media as the most threatening things in the world. The news is starting to read like it's out of a pulpy cyberpunk novel.

I had a dream about putin last night, we were in some shitty highschool anime setting and putin was the cool kid that got flak for hanging out with NEETs like me.

Trips confirm that this post points to the basis of Esoteric Kekism

youtu.be/Mi5HrlKSAOQ

Trips confirm

And to think we were almost in a universe where Jobs was still around and the old narrative was nigh unstopabble. Glad we Trumped'em.

lol

My fucking sides.

This is the dawn of a new era.

first image LGBTsdfnjqweu flag behind a wall, sodomites BTFO

praise kek!

The possibilities of an America/Russian alliance are exciting to ponder.
The two most powerful nations on the planet actually getting along for once?
MUH DICK
WE SPACE NOW

Have him remembered with the jews as a failed attempt to take over the US govt and commit genocide against the white race. If you thought the demonisation of NS Germany was bad, just wait until you see how we rewrite the history books.

let me post dammit….test

Yeah that sounds about right.

Capped for posterity.

that question has been asked and answered on Holla Forums too many times for my liking

I mean with regards to that exact video

1/10 pepe

I thought they were still using pink?

I think it's just a different 4chan theme.

Ah. Well, considering the source, it's still worth more than a 1/10.

I spose'

Not exactly. Russia is fighting the globalists, killing ISIS and protecting their own. Israel is a cancerous wart on the face of the planet.

I'm perfectly happy to be friendly with Russia.

My friend, it is good to see you.
So long as we Americans continue to see the good that Putin is doing for our nation, he will carry us to victory. Is this not why we been having united in the first place ??

America is finest nation when we have Russia backing our side. Remember this !!

Not all propaganda is bad user

Okay but who plays the beauty?

They can smell what she really is.

Well done

This made me rage far more than it should.

Fucking Petrosyan.

(checked)
It's CY+2 so the beauty of our story is obviously played by the prince.

AS PEPE LIVES TO MAKE MEMES REAL…
LET US DIE TO FORCE HIS WILL!
WHIIILLE HIS TROOP IS MARCHING OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!

Guys. This is year 2 in the year of our lord. Current year was year zero of our impending empire. I can't believe I haven't seen this connection made before.

Съеби обратно на сосач?

This is the sort of stuff that makes my life a living heaven

net, ti
:^)

PRAISE KEK

twitter.com/astroehlein/status/818443559502311424

The center inverted kek reminds me of atomsk.

Amen to that brother

I can see a house dow nere the river

Basically that. Now as Aristotle said, "Man is a Political Animal".

no it's not, the land is easier to get, but they won't leave you alone and they will still try to destroy your family.

Then i think they should better rely on the virtue of what made them rich in the first place and act in their interests, because that would be pretty stupid.

scorpion and the frog

fucking troll this cunt into oblivion

Flood him with frogs until his twitter dies

The land is the easy part, you can buy it cheap enough in plenty of countries and get a loan if you need to (there's no risk to the bank). Unless there's a qt waifu included with the land I'm not moving to freaking Siberia of all places.

I dont think that they have the entity of scorpions.
Rather a horse with blenders.

archive.fo/F0Yp0

A fucking bitch

I think frogs would make good space travellers.

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-alaskan-frozen-frogs-20140723-story.html

In Alaska, wood frogs freeze for seven months, thaw and hop away .

They do not freeze totally solid, but they do freeze mostly solid. Two-thirds of their body water turns to ice. If you picked them up, they would not move. If you bent one of their legs, it would break.

Inside these frozen frogs other weird physiological things are going on. Their hearts stop beating, their blood no longer flows and their glucose levels sky rocket.

"On an organismal level they are essentially dead," said Don Larson, a graduate student at the University of Alaska, Fairbanks who studies frogs. "The individual cells are still functioning, but they have no way to communicate with each other."

The craziest thing of all may be that in this frozen state, they can withstand temperatures as low as zero degrees Fahrenheit for as long as seven months, and then, when spring arrives, thaw out and hop away.

Keketic

Why you tweet a Pepe loved by white nationalists
-left

Fuck, we've gotten to the point where getting a job is a near impossible task let alone having a house, land and a QT

Their smugging will illuminate the medias sky.

Well, the current generation is cucked and borderline retarded by rotating in identity politics and the generation before them are soft imbeciles mostly with the intelligence of a well trained rat.

For fucks sake fame this is hilarious.

t. 8ch.net/pol
GET WITH US OR GET RAN THE FUCK OVER

Explain pic related or GTFO.

Post your face when you found out Russia has joined the Alt Right.

But Russia is anti-gay

Shit, I hope they are studying these amphibians so we can improve cryogenics biotechnology.

Meanwhile in the staff of RussianEmbassy

Russia didnt join the alt-right, russia uses the alt-right because it has a lot of common with them. Russia is cyka davai.
The picture of russians in the woods you posted with bare upper bodys, even their intelligentia will be on that. Russia in essence is a chess player where every pawn and every queen has cyka davai on their heads just like the guy that moves the pieces.

(checked)

Every few generations, the lunatics who run the asylum forget one simple truth, as they try to squeeze that last penny out of the last peasant.
THE MAN WHO HAS NOTHING HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LEFT TO LOOSE
Ensuring that people had families, kids, loving wives who depended on them, a farm full of animals that would starve without feeding and crops that would die without work kept the vast majority of people from going on a murder crusade that would make the Black Templars blush. They think that if they can just take away everything that we are and can be, magically, we'll all just fall in line and be good little slaves. But the human mind doesn't work like that. Each and every one of us has hope for the future. We nurture it every day here; posting, laughing in our electronic trenches, drawing silly cartoons of a frog or gondola, or finding meaning in the digits. Each and every one of us deep down holds out that hope that one day things will be better. That that home we've dreamed of exists; that one day that qt will greet us with open arms.
Because if we didn't, we'd be like that dylan roof kid. Queen nigger wants to talk about what not having hope looks like? Not having hope is deciding "fuck it, nothing matters, why not?" and after going on a rampage deciding to represent yourself in a death penalty trial. His farm was taken and his qt was turned into a monster. He decided he no longer had a future, and memed it so in his own mind. Yet still they want to take away more from us. Take away our frogs, our webms, our digits. They do not understand.
We are men of hope. Be glad for this my friends. Shadilay my brothers! It means we are not monsters. Be glad for this, our enemies, you still fight men.

what the fuck is that thing?

the first lady

Well what you describe is pretty good, but the thing is in order to get the leftists in line you have to make them understand that the reason why they can be leftists is that most people have plenty and will improve themselves, so in that sense the leftists fight the wrong war, they are the ones that can grow on solid soil if there is plenty of it, not the other way round. So if the leftists and cucks and faggots etc. want to preserve their own way of living it is in their interests that the common goyim is satisfied on the material plane and other planes aswell (cultural etc.) which usually falls into that game aswell. Ever asked yourself why people refer to music in the 70ths being timeless where as contemporary music doesnt have that value, because at that time culture and the material plane converged, today it is diverging.
Same for the impetuus of man, click click awwee or click click bang.

Very nice webm, btw. Mind if I steal?

Too bad they're taking even our board away from us. I'm at the end of my rope.

I remember some shill going on about how we'll never win because 90% of the people are Lemmings who'll follow anything as long as their basic needs are met but that guy seems to forget that the Current Establishment aren't even providing basic needs now

I know what you meant, but I must say a horse with some sort of blenders mounted on its saddle is an intriguing idea.

Then you have to remind them.

I meant blinkers. Well maybe to fix it, the goyim going to university today will be bartenders with an university degree, just like a strong horse that serves cocktails.

PRAISE KEK

I like you. Please keep posting.

2017 doesn't fuck around.

Celebrating centuries of shitposting.

I saw her in this little girly dress for this cuckfest speech once and since then I wanted to hatefuck the shit out of her. She looks like she has tea parties and gets so flustered she'll swear and also beg daddy for his cummies.

How can this be triggering deja vu?

Don't mind me, just passing through.

Checked dub dubs

Well shadilayed Russia.

Hello, (((Anti-Kekite))).

archive.is/hAcKd

facepalm.jpg

ЁБ ТВОЮ МАТЬ СУКА БЛЯТЬ!!

lol at least change your filenames

Shadilay!

Are these supposed to give a bad image for Putin in Holla Forums?

fug
*related

The biggest thing I'll always respect him for is being a master manipulator and puppeteer. Not a surprise he is perfectly okay with letting his people give nods to folks who helped out in his efforts.

The fact he's so hated by certain groups is all the better, we hate those groups too! We're hate buddies or something now.

Can you make some caveman fence runes for me?
It goes like ))/((.

no

Ж, stands for жопа. It's where we're at right now.

this is you

More of those fence runes, because they really trigger me.

I guess I should start learning Russian like I said I wanted to several years ago.

Do you know any sites where i can teach this to myself?

ok i thougth the images and context were self expaining, but seems like that was not the case for some of the current users

THE FUCKING MEGAKIKES ROTHSCHILD SOROS AND ASOCIATES HATE PUTIN
clear now?

So i can be more proficiant in fence runes than the fence rune writers.

Instructions unclear put penis in star of david.

You do understand there's a completely different context at work here than your usual western mag? Lots of Catholic right-wing papers here are both anti-Putin and anti-occidentalist

Didnt know
Elaborate

Holy CHRIST these people. I wonder if they are even capable of conceiving of the concept of hyperbole.

>equivalent to the Russians who killed scores of Nazis and hated them thoroughly raising the swastika over the Krelmin

2017 isn't even two weeks old and I'm fucking dying already.

Jokes on them though, they are giving Kek much more power from their reaction.

Year of the Fire Cock my friend.

I understood that reference.

I'm following a guy like that on you tube that does videos on wilderness survival. He was Dutch but moved to Siberia about 6-7 years ago and got himself a Russian wife.

That's the world we live in. Western society is currently such garbage that moving to Siberia is an improvement.

gold star of david bottom left

Sorry, I did not follow your post history and I know shabbos nazi hohols can be THAT stupid.

Anyone have more comfy gondola webm/mp4s?

Succinct and to the point.

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK

(two uploads because of maximum file size)
Enjoy

The Pepe Has Landed

That shouldn't exist

PRAISE KEK

THIS COLD WAR JUST GOT HOT

PRAISE KEK!

RUSSIA/AMERICA FRIENDSHIP 2017!

(checked)

inb4 there is a stenographical message hidden in it

urgaypwnd

That song speaks to me.

Holla Forums is dying.

??????????

Nothing to lose user. Make it count.

and fucking shills made tons of bunker boards as to prevent another exodus from being successful

Praise KEK!!!

I'm at endchan. But I can already tell that the hivemind has sustained a critical injury. Very, very wicked people are attempting to murder the remains of our heart. Every time it seems like we're on the cusp of winning, we get stabbed again.

PRAISE KEK

Giving spergs no way out is exactly how you get the spergs to kick your ass. More than 10 years already and the ABCs and shills still can't get it right.

I just went to endchan, saw "PEPE IS A JEWISH PLANT," and left. So much for that.

Hi TRS. Is your ass still sore from sodomy?

Endchan is unmitigated shit. Anybody who uses it is cancer.

Do you have a better idea? I mean, no, really, do you? I'm desperate for one.

Sun Tsu said to always build your enemy a golden bridge of retreat. Our opponents never understood that wisdom. They are going to corner us into such a small box that the reaction annihilates them utterly.

That is a root of a much larger problem. With every exodus the community fractures, with so many bunkers the community fractures by a power of 10 in a single exodus.
Fix this by casting a wide net.

The hivemind has been made blind of it's entirety, if we are to become whole again we must become wanderers.

I respond with this webm

That's what I've generally heard but seeing TRS shilling against it makes it more appealing. On the other hand TRSodomites even tried to pin the blame on Antifas and other irrelevant retards as well as freech and SA partially correctly, that doesn't make these good.

Unfortunately. It's the same Holla Forums shit that clogged up /polmeta/ for the past few months.

No, I really don't, I wish I did. Some user was working on a decentralized board but that comes with its own problems.

Seems that way, yea. The 8ch exodus seemed to only spawn a handful of boards with most coming here. Now there's at least 6 choices and they're all shit.

Really fucking sick of this TRS drama. Yes they're fags for shilling Holla Forums, but they haven't done nearly the same scale of damage as the ensuing dramafagging did.

When applied to war, Sun Tzu was quite ahead of his time. That piece of wisdom when applied in an overarching manner is supposedly to be used when you know you're winning, and you need to both dominate your opponent mindset completely and break their morale for it to work. The trick here is when the hypothetical we win in this scenario, we do so without or with minimum scorched earth. Instead we either corner the enemy into the funnel of the golden bridge for them to prosper alongside us or allow them to conduct scorched earth to their own civilians, so that their civilians may choose our golden bridge instead. If in say 2 generations time, the tables are turned, your enemies will instead offer you a golden bridge so that both may prosper in many times of strife to come. This bridge also keeps foreigners out as your civilians will come to respect each other despite the wars like the Greek city states of the classical era.

The leftist has always advocated for our complete annihilation and now they're very surprised when we didn't prepare a golden bridge for them, but a golden oven.

Holla Forums still lives, but 8ch is dead. end/pol/ might suck but so does this place, now. They spilled GRIDs across this board and there's no easy answer, just running for our lives in whatever direction we hope might lead us to nakama.

doesn't "build them a golden bridge of retreat" mean that you do whatever you can to make retreat seem as appealing as possible?

PRAISE KEK

Should be fine actually now that I think about it, assuming the admin himself isn't a piece of shit. Bunkerboard frontiersmen are usually faggots, that was the case here too if I remember correctly.

The mods here are actively trying to destroy this place, at least that's how it seems to me. Since they're asleep I can say so in certain terms. But I'll probably be permabanned by the 'morn.

If you read it literally yeah. But in application the old chinks were actually hung on using the Art of War for governance rather than tactics. There were many doctrines of war aside from Sun Tzu and many were more deadly when applied in the field, but Sun Tzu was respected out of them all because his wisdoms actually apply in both times of peace and war as well as how to govern your enemies of all things.

It's basically a 5th century treatise of basic human rights when the world revolved around killing everything that looked at you funny. The golden bridge doesn't refer to a literal retreat. It refers to the possibility of solving a war without a decisive battle. Note that back then a skirmish isn't considered big on aggression then so it was possible to retain good relationships with your neighbors even after a few skirmishes.

Compared to cuckchan mods pre-exodus, I think the mods do a pretty good job when they're actually online, or at least it could be worse. What they need is more volunteers, ones that aren't pozzed. I'd do it

You remember that cam whore who apparently broke up Holla Forums? Me neither because evalion drama lasted for a week or two then stopped.

fucking laptop touchpad made me post early.

I'd do it if I were asked, but I doubt the BO would bother even trying to add new volunteers. Kampfy needs to chill the fuck out though, it's past the point where anyone can see that a lot of the bans he's been giving are unnecessary at best.

I don't think I implied that tbhfam. I just said I was already sick of it. The shit signalling the end is the hordes of newfags, spam in the catalog, mainstream garbage, cuckchan garbage, literal cuck threads, and more.

We're being besieged within our own homeland. Is that such a surprise? Fight for your soul, once again.

There is a chance this could just be the longest winded most well organized raid ever to grace the internet. far more likely it's just people that wrongfully believe the belong though

I don't have a chinese cartoon picture smug enough for this bullshit…

It only makes me hornier.

Sounds like the average day in TRS minus the zoophilia.

Probably just cuckchan refugees, but still.

Yeah exactly.

Hatoko should lurk the fuck moar.

All i wanted was to be left alone and play video games in peace, but they wouldn't let me do even that.

Maybe. It's very likely that goons are massively reorganizing their shit after CTR's failure and Hillary's defeat but still that doesn't absolve TRS' responsibility over allowing themselves to be subverted for normalfag approval points.

Fuck's sake we would not even have bothered to call them out on their shit and allow them to be our useful idiots and conscription base along with cuckchan if their homosexuality induced histrionism and narcissism did not make them such gargantuan lolcows and napoleonic complex manlets constantly asking for it.

But user I believe Hatoko is sperging out because she's getting the suppository red pill

Когда уже можно будет запиливать Rus/pol/ треды? Где вы вообще ошиваетесь, аноны? Я кроме этого места никуда не хожу, ибо язык нормально знаю.
Пора политические мемчики делать для славян уже, а то ниша никем не занята.

>suppository red pill
Isn't that how TRS is doing it?

No, That's what we're doing to the rest of TRS that haven't fallen to degeneracy.

Слишком боюсь превратить 8ch в двач.

А что с двачем происходит? Много лет там не был.

PRAISE KEK
ps fuck that captcha

Я тоже, но так как чаны со временем могут стать только шуже он врядли стал идиалом для подрожания. Пусть тут лучше останется привычная западная чан культура.

Go back to VK Dmitrij and Ivan.

what music is this pl0s?

Местная культура точно ни куда не денется. Если господа shills ничего не сделали, то кучка славян тоже ничего не сделает. Худшее что может случится это образование локальной группы русскоговорящих, нежели перенятия принципов этого места.

That's like saying go back to kikebook. I'm afraid I have to decline, shlomo.
There is no place to talk politics in Russian. At least as far as I know.
But then there are this fields of young minds waiting to be redpilled. They are so soft, they don't listen to the government propaganda, they don't watch tv, they go on the internet and what do they get? Cancer memes, 12 y/o humor. There isn't even leftist propaganda, just nothing.

There aren't that many eligible males in Siberia. But if you go there and you can't find anyone it would be too lonely to bare.

Good webm btw.

>Holla Forums-nii-san please be more gentle ba-thump

Shadilay my friend.

PRAISE KEK

This is truly the best timeline

lol, idk why a """Russian Hacker""" would expect us to use (((giggle)))-translate, or read cave for that matter

Underrated.

PRAISE KEK

It's from the Mass Effect 3 soundtrack.

Can non-human supernatural entities be canonized, like being a newly-revealed Angel or something?

checked

still waiting or is this what death is like?

That is a great argument to contradict the Pepe-Nazi meme. Russians fought the Nazi's and have anit Nazi Holidays to celebrate victory in WWII. If they re-tweet Pepe, how can Pepe be Nazi?

R E
E A
RAR RAR
A E
E R

well, fuck me

HOIL HORTLER

It's REALLY dead this time!!!

tfw Russia and USA's alliance lead to the formation of RWDS all over white countries, and all the filth is purged in 14 days.

that's adorable..

That's the best way to cure fear of dogs. She needs to be exposed to cute, harmless, obedient dogs and get used to them. Putin was only trying to help Merkel.

REMINDER

Holla Forums HAS ITS OWN OFFICIAL CHAN NOW

polchan.xyz/pol/

It's only beginning

God dammit. This is fucking hilarious.

The rediculousness of the news is horrific. Makes me pinch myself.

Actually say "racist cartoon frog meme" out loud and you can hear just how fucking stupid this actually sounds.

Well that's whay happens when politically incorrect becomes politically correct

Hold up.
Why is everyone forcing this meme?

I had a fucking dream last night. I was standing outside my house when a dude drove past on a motorcycle. When i looked at him i noticed he had a really well made pepe mask on, so out of reflex shouted "Praise kek!" after him. When he heard that he stopped, turned around and i swear when he looked at me, the masks mouth moved into a smile. Then i woke up.

Duh.

But that doesn't mean it isn't influenced by people on this board.

Poles keeping it real:
www.dzienniknarodowy.pl/3149/zydowska-organizacja-komiksowa-zaba-pepe-jest-anty/
Żydowska organizacja: Komiksowa Żaba Pepe jest "antysemicka i rasistowska"
Translation
Jew organisation: Comic Frog Pepe is "antisemitic and racist"

TopKek

Great webm. Gave me the chills

I honestly look forward to a future where all power nations become divine as fuck and start heavily celebrating each others aesthetics.

Because fuck yeah you guys have some dank stuff. BASED.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Guys, Russians hacked archive.is

archive.is/hAcKd

archive.is/hAcKd

archive.is/hAcKd

Nice.

Lots of people reporting their dreams lately. Something is shifting underneath the surface.

Why now?

oh look, an eastcuck.

I still have no hope despite Trumps win.

Some Iranians and Turks are white

PRAISE KEK

I thank thee, lord KEK

And this is why no one wants to read her shit and she'll end up selling hand-jobs to survive.

Are you Iranian or Turk by any chance?

Is this her?
forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/02/26/does-talia-jane-deserve-the-backlash-from-her-open-letter-to-jeremy-stoppelman-yelps-ceo/#6576ad94755c

[email protected]/* *//an-open-letter-to-my-ceo-fb73df021e7a

businessinsider.com/stefanie-williams-response-to-yelp-employee-talia-jane-2016-2

TopKek

PRAISE KEK!
SHADILAY

buzzfeed.com/amphtml/davidmack/talia-jane-vs-yelp

Kek if this is her

This is why we won.

How did you guess?

HAHAHAHA THE MAD LAD " I ALMOST CALLED YOU MISTER CHAIRMAN AGAIN"

I hope someone with a twatter is posting this at her.

PRAISE KEK

If you must know, I have contact with Russian hackers who hacked your tablet and this is what they through special russian algorithms found out

Praise Kek!

Is she jewish, fam?

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

We Russians now?

Now I want to see or read the story of Borya.

This is where you can even show to the normalfags something's gone terribly wrong with the fourth estate. In an actual world where the media is working as intended, this is probably what a reporter would say.

Instead we get

Look yourself in the mirror, there's a little bit of Borya in all of us.

jej

"jej"

```jej```

We'll have to be careful with Borya. Meme magic being what it is, we'll actually bring him to life and Putin will be pissed with us for giving a bear an office in the Kremlin.

Stahp.

jej

If they get Borya, maybe we'll get Sir Bearington.

Imagine the embassy functions.

Imagine the dinner with Merkel.

I am, man, I am.

I see you, fa/tg/uy.

It would be glorious.

Back atcha, although it's been a while since I've strayed over there since I really don't have anyone near me with which to play, these days.

Oh yes it would. I've changed my mind. We really need to meme intelligent bears into American and Russian government positions.

"PRAISE KEK"
PRAISE KEK
"PRAISE KEK"

"PRAISE KEK"

Putie Pie has offered you free land in Siberia. Your white*istan* winter wonderland can exist.

what the fuck is this world anymore , do we really have that much influence?

Yes. In war for the internet, memes are the most effective weapons, and we have become masters at it.

WE are KEK
and
KEK is US

SHADILAY

trump is the one true god emperor, putin can be a primarch

Praise Kek

кек

PRAISE KEK

no shit

H8 bus road trip to the beach when?

PRAISE KEK

What happens to countries where you can no longer can speak of what is real or not, without being afraid of losing your job?

You mean all of them?

Understood

Dub-trips.

Only ethnic Russians eligible, though they don't have to be Russian citizens. Sorry.

excellence

What is it with taylor swift and Holla Forums , where did the meme originate?

It's not a meme. She's a devoted shitposter, and she's expressed her love for the aryan way of life many times in her songs.

Like Ben Garrison.

Good thread, deserves a bump

what is this sluts' skype? I want to see those titties bad

It is clear what we must do.
Praise KEK

Exactly.

CYKA DAVAI RUNEMEN.

kek, underrated

lol, you don't know how close you are to reality

oy vey. (((uk))) is best friend no more??
8ch.net/pol/res/8757944.html

so. when do we get speznaz and shit. time to free yurop from cia control.
whhops.l hehe. let's wait and see what happens. maybe the lumpen-proletariat freaks out again. jewing-out. is that a new word?

I want to buy the guy who runs their twitter a beer.

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/820972062747586560

look at the biceps on that guy.

top tier bantz innit

PRAISE KEK

*rubs hands*

chaos will rule the future for a short time. then we will have (((order))), then war.

and then, it's time to toss away the dice and prepare for the final verdict which was already cast.

the only uncertainty now, is time. the rest is just a formality.

and people will fall like flies, left & right.

is this Candace the Cuckslayer on the weekend?

PRAISE KEK

THIS.
A THOUSAND TIMES THIS

wtf this is real

youtube.com/watch?v=3ks7ngNxozA