Redpill the Breadpill

Whatever you think of Chrisitanity, here we will share a couple of videos and memes to redpill Christian friends of yours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E34Oxc-lP6U
returnofkings.com/69592/why-christianity-is-not-an-enemy-of-the-red-pill
archive.is/B5Sln
cpor.org/af/Taleb_Antifragile.pdf
blog.dilbert.com/post/155300214431/your-body-is-your-brain-too
youtu.be/_z3GHi9al0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought CTR was defeated. Can you D&C faggots go away now that DJT won?

just make sure you marry outside your race

Tried embedding but it's already embedded on another thread.

Here's a good article on real Christianity:

Why Christianity Is Not An Enemy Of Neomasculinity

returnofkings.com/69592/why-christianity-is-not-an-enemy-of-the-red-pill

The problem is globalism and mass-immigration not a single marriage somewhere in Arizona.
Don't be such a triggered tumblrina.

Well, this redpill is universal anyway.

Just found it on Holla Forums

to be fair to the fedora tipper miscengination is a problem even for a single marriage somewhere; i just think the fake pagan faggots need to go fuck off innawoods and tip their fedoras where no one will know thats what they really are

jej. First I'm an atheist, now I'm pagan. I haven't said one thing about religion. Only that anderson is a race traitor. Which you can't refute. Sorry not everyone loves your favorite miscegenist.

You two have fun with your mongrels.

We have to redpill our Christian friends. This is not a thread about Steven Anderson or to defend every single thing he has said in his thousands of videos. If you have other redpilled Christian sermons then share them.

Based pastor anderson

Interesting article on the matter:
archive.is/B5Sln

earth is flat.

Guessing one religious D&C thread wasn't enough (never is).

I get that you got the idea for the title of the thread from your previous one

From this post

But at this point all you're doing is bringing more D&C bullshit to Holla Forums we don't need right now (unless you really are a shill trying to stir up shit. If so, fuck off or try to save your previous thread).

Last thing we need right now is fighting over what religion is more cucked. We should be trying to ensure the future of our homelands and countries and our children, lest we lose the ability to argue over our religions and much more.

Exactly.
Because I want to redpill fellow Christians.
It must be possible to talk about redpilling without being accused of being a Jewish shill.

I mean … if you can't even discuss strategies to redpill folks without being accused of being a shill … something went wrong.

Yes jej. You double nigger you don't think we know that you le pagan faggots ARE the le atheist fedoras? You really think your D&C ops are opaque? Get lost you fat fuck beta orbiter fake pagan fucking fedora tipper.

Just filter the derail kikes and move on

KEK-JUDEO-CHRISTIAN SYNCRETISM

The chosen people are treated in the new testament too. both in a good way and a bad. this too cause the stockholm syndrome and guarantee that the adherent becomes conflicted about "the chosen people".

The exact same thing is in the koran.

judeo-christianity is so-called because your hero is a jew and the chosen people and blabla.

christianity is spread like crazy in china and japan too. no doubt the jews want to destroy that world after having done a good job of messing with the west.

but by all means keep on giving your attacker the other cheek as well and giving the guy that stole from you even more. not that any of you christians ever do that you fucking hypocrites.

That's what the Talmud says though, I'll never believe what the Jews say about people that dedicated their lives to unmask the disgusting ways of the Jews, be it Jesus or Hitler or whoever.

Cuckerson drones need to be hang.

Stop posting this cuck, you sperg

One of the best reasons to be an actual Christian is how fucking much the Jews hate us. If you don't feel that awesomeness in your gut… that warm tingling feeling when you are on to something good, and ALL the Jews around recoil… why even live?

Christians are the Chosen People, they are the real "Jews" so to speak, not the Hebrews!

1 Peter 2:9-10

Just filter the kike, it's word for word copy and pasted.

Yes, but technically Jesus Christ, Himself, did choose the "Jews". He chose them all to suffer eternity in Hell. Jesus was one of the first to name the "Jew".

You have to follow the CHRIST Jesus not me, not Anderson, not Murray.

But it's always good to share redpilled Pastors!

I'm not "for" Anderson and "against" Murray or whatever: I am FOR Jesus and FOR the Redpill!

No shame in being for Anderson, I've seen more Christians get redpilled on faggots and jews by him than anybody else

Then use the verses and stop promoting Cuckerson. Use Murray if you must.

I guess I just have a more stoic approach to religion that keeps me truly agnostic. I feel like I have strong morals and am ever improving my discipline as the years go by. Various conceptions of the universe can all be true but I have no use or desire for ill gotten gains through an amoral or subverted religion.

I don't understand what is so great about jesus. i literally do not agree with his philosophy and so much stuff is just downright insane. iv'e read quite a bit in both ot and nt. ive also read almost all other holy books and dozens of mysticism books & guru's, etc.

i think you christians just need some more plato in your life. plato gives reasons for why to be a good person and in an uncucked way, not like jesus. jesus dont even give reasons just say: "do it because i say so"…

People say jesus this, jesus that. but very rarely do i hear anything good out of that jewish mouth. only insane, destructive things.

Christians can't be redpilled as anyone who knows them knows. My mother is a devout catholic and just follows the bullshit the pope spouts.
The other Christians were pro gay marriage, had casual sex and just ran with the God is loving and forgiving, so this is all ok, bullshit.

He had some good moments. Parable game was on fleek tbqh.

Gnostic Christianity is best Christianity. It's heretical, but it makes sense with its dualism and anti material views. If we don't kill ourselves before then, robots will adopt 4 stances, agnostic, atheist, Buddhist and gnostic. Maybe a few others, currently reading Neoplatonism and I'm kinda lost, I need anotations to understand Plotinus.

he has one quote i like but i can't find it again.

it is about how you should look at the reeds or is it grass in the wind and how they are totally chill and don't stress so be like that.

that one is totally in line with buddhism and i suppose taoism(although taoism seems somewhat multi-interpretable). Most mysticism in the bible is downright insane though and will only serve to befuddle the seeker… it's literally worst-mysticism tier by far out of all the holy books.

He is the ultimate focal point for the hatred of the Jews. He is God. Jews hate God. God is great because Jews hate Him.

There is no fucking way a robot built/programmed by men could be atheists. To a robot, man will be God. Then man will explain to the robot that he is not God. Then the robot might become agnostic, but there is no logical way for a robot to be an atheist.

Spoken like a true Stockholm Syndromeist. You just admitted it is the jews themselves that make the christian god great.

Gnosticism is something you'll grow out of.
To quote Jung: “Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism.”
There is one world, one root, the body and the soul are just aspects of one thing. To deny one is to deny the other. Start lifting or practicing some form of martial arts.

The jewified mithraism called christianity is dying. And those who's seeing is limited will die with it. Embrace the chaos. It is the womb of new possibilities. And very old ones, too.

Jung was pretty into Gnosticism and turned me gnostic. Gnosticism is correct, trillions of years from now the heat death of the universe will happen, matter is imperfect and will be erased. Only the immaterial can be permanent.

Where did Jung say that btw?
God it's weird being into Jung for years and seeing nothing, then kek happens and now Jung is regularly discussed on here.

Apparently he's more hated by Jews than all Holla Forums posters summed up.

Should tell you something.

We had this shit thread yesterday. I'll say it again.

bump

the point is remove the damage being done to christianity.

Reminder that the moderators are working with these paid shills.

The bible is itself rife with redpills:

Titus 1:9-16

Not true.
Where did you get that from?

And it will begin again.
"The eternal hourglass of existence is turned upside down again and again, and you with it, speck of dust!" "Everything becomes and recurs eternally" -Nietzsche

Eternity is in love with the works of time. You gain knowledge by fighting in the mist of matter and all this shit. Not running in a safe space and proclaiming your hypocritical superiority. You must meet and judge it on its own terms, not on yours.

All matter and all mental phenomenon are correlated faces of the same dark and unbreakable web that is the unus mundus. To reject one is to reject the other.

Memories Dreams and Reflections; Page 329.

Anyway, you see, like the type who reads. Let me recommend this book:
cpor.org/af/Taleb_Antifragile.pdf
and whatever you can pick up from this blog:
blog.dilbert.com/post/155300214431/your-body-is-your-brain-too

Good look. Sage for cuckstian thread.

This can't be the "God of the Jews" because Holy Scripture doesn't allow to make pictures of God.

This is most likely a caricature against idol worshippers who turned such an idol into their false god.

Thanks, doc.

Well don't know about converted, but his grandmother is jewish.

HEY GRAF, YOUR GZDOOM SOURCE PORT IS A SHIT. A SHIIIIEEET.

Did Pastor Butler or any of the older school Christian Identity guys make videos?

LOOK HERE IS PROOF. PRBOOM+ CAN HANDLE NUTS.WAD FINE, WHILE GZDOOM WILL SHIT ON ITS PANTS WHEN EVEN TRYING TO LOAD THAT WAD.

sage

sage for creepy Alex Jones' friend and race mixing preacher

hold up
They look like whats described in the lacerta files and crowley's pic

Christianism confirmed as proto/leftypol/

Old Testament was the original holohoax (fake stories made up by jews about how everyone persecuted them).

New testament was the original communist manifesto (give everything you own to the poor, we are all one race the human race, etc.)

I think Christianity has been co-opted but could it be taken back? Whites would benefit from a unifying religion, look how far it's brought the Muslims.

I adore how many (1)s come out of the woodwork for these threads, post YouTube-comment-tier anti-Christian posts, and then disappear in time for another (1) to appear. It's like clockwork, every time.

About the OT, it's even worse than that: they not only fabricated shit but they also adulterated material and hid other material ("Book of Enoch" and various other "apocrypha" that is supposedly pre-Christian). Then, they set out to destroy all rival religions (as communism/"Democracy" does for rival worldviews) which they didn't stop slaughtering until recently. Those religions of the ancient world and ones like the Cathars that have been routed out, suppressed etc. have been a great loss to us spiritually but this stuff is in the blood anyway.

It really is quite telling when you make a single topic like this, they come out of the woodwork. Nothing gets the synagogue more worked up then topics like this.

No you dont.

They stopped being friends after he started namong the jew. Jonstein claims he "adopted Shariah" because he hates fags.

youtu.be/_z3GHi9al0Q

Go kill yourself, nigger loving christcuck.

If you want a Christian board, >>>/christpol/ is that way.

Yet, here you are.

Ignoring theological accuracy, Christian Identity would be the ideal White religion.

sage

sage for creepy effeminate preacher who pals around with Alt-Right OG Alex Jones and preaches race mixing

Saying Europeans are Israelites can never be considered ideal by any metric.

Mate…

Why are you lying, Shlomo?

Pastor Anderson is anti-Jonestein, and said the "victims" of the Orlando Alt-Right club shooting deserved it.

They're raping their way across Europe as we speak.

Why do you insist on "ironic" niggerspeak?

Welcome to Holla Forums

Saying that jews are the literal spawn of Satan kinda makes up for that.

Neither make up for his marrying a negro buck to a White woman.

ooooh, how edgy. He still promotes race mixing and is a FED contractor like Dicky Spencer. Pull your head out of your race. March to Zion has been a shill campaign on EVERY chan

Satan is as Semitic as YHWH. I see him as just the Jew God YHWH's projection of his own Semitism manifested in one deity that also resembles a poor ripoff of the Prometheus story. The projection makes sense when you see that "Satan" just means "Enemy", so Holla Forums is Satan for opposing Israel.

Kill yourself, heeb.

JAM Jr. legally changed his name to "Samael" ("Satan" in the Talmud) for that very reason.

Satan isn't in the gospels or the Torah. He was invented by the Roman church later on. The word "satan" means adversary" and is used for all sorts of characters and groups in the bible but not as ONE person.

I'd say that's more to do with the weakness and tolerance of the current Europe.

The only thing you people do is give the Jews more power:
1. you reaffirm the Jews as a real people - instead of just a cult of inbred narcissists.
2. you make them a special (evil but special)
3. you make them anti weirdo christianity that no one like even 99% of christians

Keep up your shrill campaign on Holla Forums Christian FED race mixer.

Everyone here hates kikes, but we hate race mixers just as much.

I take that part of my post back.

My main point is that the (((God))) of Abraham of the Bible, Talmud, and Q'uran, is the evil one. Don't believe me? Crack open your Tanakh/Old Testament and see for yourself how hooked YHWH's nose is. Commanding his precious Israelites, that Christian Identity fags want to be, to commit blood magic to kill Egyptian children Not that Exodus even happened, but its inclusion in the Bible despite being false casts more light on (((YHWH's))) true nature, or that time he blessed the subversive Jew rat (((Jacob))) instead of Esau, or (((David))) instead of Goliath?

those are mizrahi Jews, they have no power

t. Just a Wet hole

Seriously, just go back to your ancestral pantheon and get away from Semitic religion.

The issue with calling everyone "shills" is that you don't actually know. It's a lazy argument.

Once again, you have no proof of anything. I used to work for the government, and I am pro-white. The two are not mutually exclusive, you simpleton.

But you follow a religion where your baby God, Jesus, has his dick mutilated and is then sucked off by some paedo Rabbi, probably infested with some std?

if it's a depiction that predated the writing of the Pentateuch and Moses with the bull then what do you reason? Do you not believe in Biblical infallibility? not trying to be a dick but how do you reconcile the fact that the religion has existed in one form or another since before probably writing existed for the people worshiping and practicing it? King David himself fell into spells times of worshiping foreign gods and idols. Idol and ancestor worship existed long before any monotheistic religion did so you really don't think ancient practitioners would not violate rules that weren't invented or even conceived as of yet?

I actually think it's a good way to confuse any artificial intelligence or data mining because black faces, language everything confuse the machine.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME GRRRRRRRR
:———————————-|D

I watched your videos. I am Christian. It's the most persecuted religion. I am free to practise my faith. It is part of my culture. There are still pagan habits. Standing stones, cup and ring markings. (pics related)
"When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord; he brought me into a spacious place. The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?" Psalm 118:5-6.

I guess they could rape/kill you.