Trump Responds to Hillary Flunky (((Meryl Streep)))

Donald Trump calls Meryl Streep 'overrated' after Golden Globes speech

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38556030

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/818434054789873670

archive.is/4GyWh
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/01/09/flashback-meryl-streep-gave-roman-polanski-a-standing-ovation-at-the-2003-oscars/
scientificamerican.com/article/fact-or-fiction-living-outnumber-dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahaha.

Streep is an ugly jew with no talent

One step off of naming the Jew.

Absolute madman.

Will she ever recover?

Hopefully not till the Trump Curse strikes her down.

Trump curse will claim her in a few weeks. She doesn't have enough time.

They really do have the self awareness of a small rodent.

Kek

I'm sure you are, faggot.

Kellyanne Conway just slaughtered that whorebag.

could this faggot cuck any harder?

What's this from?

It's a transcript from Fox News, I think.

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/818434054789873670

That picture of Huma needs updating.

fox and friends this morning

Just watched it, thanks. Brutal.

So disappointing he didn't call her "Meryl Sheep"

Why not "Meryl Creep."

Sheep is more insulting since these cunts all think they are special unique snowflakes

Piece of shit.

bump
I find this a good vessel for soft redpills.

Trump picks the best people

she is a goddess

does anyone have the version with the lightening bolts?

Meryl Streep is not Jewish. She is Swiss German, Regular German, and some Irish/English.

Check'd and kek'd.

She looks like one. It doesn't matter anyway, spiritually she is a kike just like 95% of the Hollywood Goys.

You don't get a free pass just because you're white, if anything race traitors are worse than kikes.

She is jewish you dumbfuck. She is from jewish decent.

Just looked it up, she has Jewish ancestry.

newnetherlandinstitute.org/history-and-heritage/dutch_americans/mary-louise-meryl-streep/

You were saying?

You know that's a common tactic of the jew. TO admit that they are a dictionary worth of different ethnicities and nationalities and never list jew or list it at the end… as if the rest wipes away that stain.

Very smart woman, working in the nigger attack was a nice angle that I would have overlooked.

Goddammit Coincidence Detector!

Hollywood is a nexus for faggotry.

Trump's new multi-tweet style really annoys me. He could have reformed that to have the sentence boundaries on the edges of the tweets.

he spaced the tweets out over 17 minutes on purpose.

That's not art, fuckface, that's money. When did these limp-wristed faggots start sucking everyone off at the corporate gangbang?

You know what annoys me more, Twitter's text limit. It was originally to fit within SMS limitations, but it is now 2017. If the God Emperor wants to send bigger tweets, those fags ought to change their system.

Absolutely brutal

It's not about data, it's about making people think about how to express themselves succintly. Brevity is the soul of wit and all that.

JEW DETECTED

ID: be1b71 - JUDE

DROWN THE KIKE

What said. No one wants to read some fag's drivel that stretches whole pages. Otherwise it just becomes tl;dr

KIKE DETECTED

We do not call them by what they prefer you fucking mong.

Remind normalfags that this cunt gave Roman Polanski who admitted he raped a 13 year old girl a standing ovation.

archive.is/4GyWh
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/01/09/flashback-meryl-streep-gave-roman-polanski-a-standing-ovation-at-the-2003-oscars/

Uh no, it just weeds out brain-dead shitskins like you who can't take like what? 30 seconds out of your 'eventful' life to read something worthwhile and get a sensible chuckle.

The only people who even scream WALLS OF TEXT GUYS LOL, are just dumb shitskins who can't read, specifically from what I noticed, meximemers that keep coming here under the command of TRS kikes.

Going back 2000 years you're related to 17 trillion humans that lived before you. Prove to Holla Forums you are pure and do not have 1 drop of kikel in your veins.

The gas chamber is ready for you Shlomo.

I read plenty, books too. I submit myself to reading books because they're written by smart people. The average twitter user is not a smart person and as such does not deserve any more time than the time it takes to read a 140 char tweet. In fact, even that would be too much for most people. If you can't fit your thought into a tweet then you're not spending time thinking about how it could be said. Communication has an encoding phase and a decoding phase. You're only thinking about the encoding and not about the decoding since zero people want to read your autistic blog screeds on twitter.

not an artform

surprise surprise, your hobby isn't art either.

you should add japan on the "not art" list too.

Goes to show what a bunch of empty heads actors are, all they have is the illusion of character and nothing behind it.

It is easy to know you are not a kike, you have no REAL mental deficiencies. All of (((them))) have some level of schizophrenia and have a very warped view on reality.

you shifted those goalposts rather quickly, eh schlomo? This isn't about random user, it is about the kike who shit talked trump and shilled for hill.

Well for starters I don't have obvious yid facial features, i also have wavy fair hair and green eye's ,last time I checked that's not a common feature among shekel grabbers. If I have any kike blood it's a tiny percentage. I'm not insecure enough to care about that anyway, looks and attitude wise I am 100% European.

I wouldn't even have a problem with hook nosed kikes if they weren't poisonous civilization wreckers. Unfortunately they are.

Oh, so you just read books by selected (((smart people))) to try and pretend to be a ((smart)) individual yourself? I understand that shitskins like pulling that whole 'pseudo-intellectual' autism gimmick, but you just take the cake.

Not only that, we're not talking about an (((((average twat poster))))), we're talking about God Emperor Trump. So whatever argument you thought you had, just went down the drain along with your fellow shitskinned family members. Then you start bringing up autism about 'Communication has an encoding phase and a deconding phase', which to me just screams, "I'm a brain-dead shit-skinned beaner mexishit and when I hear or read something by someone who's not sporting a double digit IQ like myself, it takes a really really long time to actually 'decode' what's being said to me, and when I see those who are above me in every single way in life and academia make 'big posts' I cut the middle man out and just scream like an autistic mouth-breather it's too long to try and pretend as if I'm the 'real intellectual' here as do (((others))) that I've seen, and thus wish to emulate ((((them)))) as much as possible because they're (((((white)))))."

Next time, try to actually not bounce all over the place under the guise of pretending you have an IQ well above the dead-zone that is 60~70, then maybe someone will fall for your petty bottom of the barrel kike schemes that not even they use anymore, just ethnically non-europeans trying to pick up slack from kikes in hopes they can be 'accepted' on Holla Forums as 'equals' and as (((('whites')))).

Gotta love how Holla Forums freaks out about Merly Streep tainting her german genetics with jewish blood, while Donald is literally committing genocide by racemixing with kikes. Just look at the hideous creature he produced with his kike wife and it's only going to get worse, since they're all married to ovendodgers.

tl;dr

Holy shit you're autistic.

He looks like he sucks large amounts of dicks.

YAYYYYY Kellyanne she is a 100# Trump nuclear cruise missile.

Thank you for proving my point you waste of fucking carbon. Next time keep your pseudo-intellectual lingo back where you came from, fucking autistically rambling about 'encoding and decoding' the fuck is wrong with you?
Are you like 13?

Uh huh, were you actually going to make a counter point, or just let everyone know that you are not ethnically European today?

Thank you buddy

Lol.

Another cunt who thinks rural America is elitist.

Nice try, Rabbi. Everyone knows there were no Jews in Czechoslovakia (the fake ass country you made up after stealing land from the Austro-Hungarian Empire after WW1). Go shill your kikel shit somewhere people don't know elementary geography and history.

If you work in Hollywood, you spend your days working in Burbank, Santa Monica or Studio City, and your nights living in tiny pockets of wealthy White and Jewish hipsters and snobs. I spent years doing this and never once ran into anybody who wasn't left or far-left. It's as different from the rest of the world as Bizarro World is from Earth.

Sephardite kikes are still kikes, sneaky ones since most went crypto after the spanish started removing them or (big mistake) forcing them to convert to cuckristianity.

I wonder why Trump never weighed in on that situation I really wanted to hear what he thinks about it.

A wild fedora-tipper appears!

It’s about controlling language itself and forcing concepts to fit within their false restrictions. It’s newspeak, you cocksucking lunatic.

Reported.

Just one kike patting another kike on the back for a job well done raping the goyim.
DOTR NAO

Color me surprised.

Reported.

Thank you, Thank you, I'm here all night.

Mhm, so are you done letting everyone know? Or do you need a little fisher-price stool to stand on there sonny boy?

topkek.

Remember to use lube before raping anons.

ribbed for my pleasure

Reported.

Kellyanne be careful.
You are talking to the living dead. Those people are so cold they can't see straight without being in their safe space.

You aren't going to get a reasonably argued point in under 140 char

Jared Kushner was just named Trump's senior advisor too. Trump is not trustworthy in the slightest. We want the wall and the overton window to keep going right. I think the kikes suspected this was inevitably, and now they have more of a right-winger who is also pretty fanatically pro-zionist. It's like we can never get a break from all the jew love.

Fuck off Sinead you stupid cunt. The earth is fucking round.

they own the ass

Who's jellied up ass is that?

The one that was supposed to keep Kanye on team Hillary

Go back to Ethiopia.

It looks fake and like it's made out of jelly.

Right on, my fellow white nationalist! Let's just sit around and wait for Magic Hitler!

I see you all are as predictable as ever.

ah, kek agrees with me

def fake. it broke the internetzzz

Check yourself kid.

lol kill yourself

woo tee

Reported for obvious shill.

What am I shilling for?

What's the matter son, not going to check yourself?

It's indecent to Kek. You don't ask for digits. Witnessing is inherent.

I've seriously never even heard of this bitch until now. Hollywood is beyond a farce now.

sage

I didn't know reading books would be such a trigger for you. I'll do you the courtesy of including a TW: Book Reading from now on, champ.

That's what I thought.

sage

My guess is because Trump wants to go full Flipler on these kinds of "people", so anything he could say would be waaaaay too out there compared to what he will actually do.

She's one of hollywood's biggest stars, hard to think of a female bigger than her actually. The reason you haven't heard of her, is hopefully because you haven't been paying attention to the drivel they're putting out these days. That said, I don't think I've seen too many of her films, only the Deer Hunter comes to mind.

While she may be a "crypto Jew", her facial features look extremely Polish to me (although wiki doesn't mention that).

Gee I wonder why this isn't working out for you.

(checked)
It's common for Jews to use eastern European women as sex slaves, a lot of "attractive" Jews got their genes from that.
She doesn't have the typical kike nose or lips but there is something very off that I can't quite pinpoint.

The recent string of slander articles from cucks about rural America being this horrible racist region is (((oddly reminiscent))) of the events of late 2014.

No one is asking for them, you are merely checking.

You are not a follower of KEK like you claim to be.

Suck the tip

She's big. But clearly this was a ploy to get a womyyyn on stage and spread her message. It's more d&c on a national scale. They're trying to get the women away from our ideal. They're gonna trick women as their final subversion.

(checkerd)
You aren't supposed to check yourself, it's needy and unnecessary.
It's inevitable that posts will get dubs, it more so has to do with the ones that do in relation to the ones that don't.
Your newfag is showing and you're trying too hard to fit in.

So you can't into maths… or are you so delusional you actually believe you are of pure blood? This question is for scientific purposes. Trust me when I say I'm aware that 99% of you plebs can't fathom a number as large as one trillion.

I don't know who's kek'ing who anymore.

Jesus Christ, fuck off.

You should always check yourself and make sure your juniors are alright.

I've been here longer than most, and you trying to pull the whole 'newtwink' bullshit on an old dog like me proves who's really nu.

You're a moron.

(off by one and shunned by kek)
Whatever makes you feel good retard.

The only one who's being shunned is the one whom shuns himself and does not check what needs to be checked.

I think you're upset.

Do you need me to help you check? Perhaps a hand mirror might give you the view you're looking for son.

She looks more european than most holywood acresses and has no jewish facial features. If she is a crypto jew, then the word has no meaning. There are no jews with straight blonde hair, which is an exclusively european trait. You are right that she looks very polish, although she has that strong germanic jar. If you want to see a crypto-jew look at or pic related.

Does it really make you feel better about your mixed blood when you delude yourself and ignore all other variables that ruin your equation saying it's impossible whites are not mixed? Hello again mongrel.

Hey man, i didn't marry a kike and let my children marry ovendodgers, that was Donald Trump. All of his descendants will be kikes if Barron follows the lead of his brothers.

Checking your own dubs is like wanting other people to be proud of you for masturbating. Besides, the other dude is getting more consistent dubs, so he speaks the truth.

What I don't understand is how the general tone of that whole speech was "we wuz art house minorities n shieeet"
Like as if Hollywood is some kind of battleground state and not so Jewish the people breathe powdered latkes there.

(HAIL SATAN)

BTFO

There are more dead human ancestors than people alive, and I don't mind informing you it will always be this way. Do the math yourself if you're not as retarded as you just made yourself out to be.

Does it really make you feel better deluding yourself into thinking your lineage is pure?

My soul is saved through belief in Jesus Christ, and I adhere to the Bible's instructions on not race mixing unless God, Himself, directly tells me otherwise. I just happen to understand the numbers, the process of human procreation, and the theory of evolution. This allows me to see you as uneducated tryhards unable to expound on your own thoughts.

Use gab.ai

Jews love plastic surgery. Look at Scarlet Johannsen

kek

Here's your (You), Mr. (1).

actually, got a touch of tar.

Pretty weak bait, you tried to hard yourself.

Mate. Preserve purity, those mixed are arbitrators between races.
Without us, the planet won't function after a degree of ethnic sovereignty is observed.

Meryl Streep is almost 70 years old and we have pictures of her from childhood all the way to the present. When she was young plastic surgery was something for disfigured, injured veterans and people who survived car accidents. She's not a plastic surgery creation. Pic related is what a plastic surgery kike looks like.

Just because someone disagrees with your drivel, doesn't make them uneducated. That is a very leftist tactic however.
Oh but I have, with you no less.
What was your equation again?

Oh (you)!

His son is slavic though and when Trump junior takes over as EMperor of the Burger empire kebab will finally be purged from this planet

That's what checking is about, except when you check another man's dick, it's gay.

Checking yourself is not gay, also nice script kid.

Do you feel in charge?

from zerohedge

I wanted to say half slavic

Ok the trillions was obviously an exaggerated figure but my back of the napkin numbers says that if the first Early European Modern Man walked the Earth 50,000 years ago then over ~100 billion humans have ever been born.

Still feeling like a pure white blooded Aryan warrior with hair made of actual fire and eyes made of literal sapphires? Didn't think so.

Doing the math yourself means you make the equation and compute it yourself. The numbers are achieved using an estimate for the length of one generation as 30 years. This means there were roughly 1667 generations going back 50,000 years. Every one you descend from descends from two. Now formulate, compute, and tell me how pure you are, my white broder.

scientificamerican.com/article/fact-or-fiction-living-outnumber-dead/

I don't get your logic, you're the only one championing some vague notion of purity and then claiming we aren't following it. You're just retarded.
And yes I still feel very white, I wouldn't exist if I weren't white.
Your argument is basically "yer not white cuz you evolved from other things'
How we formed has nothing to do with maintaining our existence and in-group preference.

everytime I see you in a thread, this gif automatically plays in my mind

(checked)
Hey you finally got digits.

That's called "art interpretation"

Your ancestors were apes long ago and animals dont go to heaven so you're a nigger ape and you cant go to heaven :^)

From now on webm related plays in your mind.

I didn't imply anything. You "pure white aryan" faggots are just that: faggots. I tried to get you to do the math to make you stfu about racial purity somehow being key to some vague notion of unity you have. Yay we're both white. The hard truth is we're note genetically pure; whatever you think that means for you "unified group" experience.

Not even close. I'll let you see if you can figure out why this tangent even occured. I find this interesting from an anthropological view point.

You're just a program.

Jesus.

You think Hillary has any teeth left alive?

You're a moron and don't understand that people are ingrained to distrust other races and favor their own.
Homogeneous nations are always lower in violence and are more stable then nations that have significant populations of foreign races.
Why is Sweden and Germany and France burning and not Switzerland?

Non sequitur.

Remind us again how Jewish is Ivana and her Czechoslovakian ancestry?

B
T
F
O
I don't give a shit about Ivanka, Trump isn't Hitler and I don't expect him to be, it would be nice but I don't think it's happening.

You didn't BTFO shit you dumb faggot. You're not pure. You're probably not even white. What you are is fucking hilarious.

0/10 go back to church cuck.

Not after I'm done with her.

sad, but irrelevant. all forms of art see degeneration

Your ignoring several variables.
We went over this last time. For every instance of incest in your family tree your total descendants number loses a big chunk, And after five generations you have no idea that great (x4) grandpas mom and dad were brother and sister or that he is your wifes great (x6) grandpa. Ancestors can only count for one person in your total descendants number, no matter how many times they show up in your family tree.
Given that for most of those 50,000 years mankind didn't have the technology to transverse great distances quickly, the distance a person could travel and breed with the natives wasn't very far.
We all know the effect smallpox had on the natives when whites came to the Americas. Back then there wasn't modern medicine to save the life of children suffering from mortal illness that the native population is immune to.
Best name I could give it.
Lets say that an African/Asian has made his way to Europe and found a white woman and makes a couple of kids. They survive to breeding age and breed with the locals, continuing to breed with the locals for future generations. Eventually all genetic material the original non-white brought is washed out and replaced with genetic material native to the region.

Ok, you win, I laughed.

What about metal?

Impressionist art is given power by being contextually significant and bold in its irony.
I would like to see standards combined with impressionism again. The impressionism needs to have a visual or audial appeal, perhaps a more thorough expression of what they feel. But it also needs to not be complete garbage.

She's soulless and sterile. Empty inside. A cypher.

I think she has an odd cute innocence to her perception of the world. I think she's honest, but manipulated. Like a kid that feels they accomplished something, when they've actually caused the parents mischief.

Reminder that the kikes forgave Polanski for raping a child; forgave Landis for killing a family; but will never forgive Mel for naming them.

(checked)
I can't think of degenerate metal, but it has to exist

In the CY+2, there is absolutely nothing bold about impressionist art. Modern degeneracy is not bold. Standing against the degeneracy is bold.

No i think artists became "colourblind". Especially metal artists.

Savage

Congratulations!
(((Meryl streep))) just got on the Trump curse list! Enjoy your death soon with others like Janet Reno and (((Carrie Fisher))).

Holla Forums is beyond redpill at this point.

RIP

kek, this faggot doesn't have a heritage book

m8, any white family of prestige has one. contains the names, dates, titles, races, locations, etc of all members of the family. the lengths of these differ depending upon the family

mine goes back about 3000 years. the majority of which, my family was a military family. as a result, everyone in my family has a peculiar set of behaviors. emotionally distant, pragmatic. we're also very tall and fit. because countless wars have selected for those traits as men with them came back to have children.

we're also all white. 90% of us are german, the rest are from other white counties we fought wars with.

shitskins on suicide watch. you will NEVER be white

We're all the one Race the Human race aren't you

It's emerging as the architect.

Why is that old fag wearing sun-glasses indoors?

>tfw im a landless bastard with no knowledge of my ancestral history at least i know im not mixed

(((Meryl Streep))) was big from around 1976 to 1985. Then she did a film based on the "Dingo baby case" in Australia. (Woman tourist at Ayers Rock has her baby go missing. She claims a Dingo
took it. The Police suspect her of the murder and drag her through the courts. Then they find out, oh dear, it was a Dingo after all). Anyway, when she appeared on screens in the late 1980s in the trailer with a ridiculous wig and a terrible accent,
people started laughing. The film was a flop,
and it ruined her career. From 1989 to 2006
she was completely forgotten.
So thank you Australia, dingos, Ayers Rock, and dead babies.

don't be so sure, mein freund.. just behind the ancestors in living memory are countless heroes. that passion in your blood is a gift from them, serving to remind you of where you came from.

you might not know about your past, but your children will know about you. rebuild and make your ancestors proud.

Every time. You know that by responding you are announcing your asspain, right? You could have just hid his ass and moved on, lots more effective.

Fact Check: Pants on fire.
Gazillion is not a real number.

Still pretty obvious she killed her kid lad, they just couldn't prove it.

hanging rock

ayers rock is a great place to kill babies though