Truck driver mows down soldiers in Jerusalem - and REVERSES over them

archive.is/0vt8b

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=92c_1483881197
8ch.net/pol/res/8720946.html
looklex.com/e.o/palestine.religions.htm
jewishmag.com/161mag/persian_conquest_jerusalem/persian_conquest_jerusalem.htm
strangeside.com/holy-land-muslim-conquest/
thehistoryofthebyzantineempire.com/2015/11/25/the-1700-year-old-roman-and-byzantine-era-mosaics-of-lod/amp/
livescience.com/51160-ancient-church-excavated-in-israel.html
archive.is/KpmVS
archive.is/Qfbe4
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4904802,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

liveleak.com/view?i=92c_1483881197

oh god how am I going to contain my powerlevel tomorrow when this hits the news

BASED
A
S
E
D

Non-Islamist Palestinians are the immune cells against these kikes. No doubt PJW, Alex Jones are going to attack them and associate them (falsely) with ISIS.

Apparently the truck driver got shot.

Netanyahu has already claimed that

Scream OY fucking VEY in front of your family.

Gosh, why is everyone so touchy, lately?

Isn't there a thing where if you lose one of your senses, the rest of them get better?
I wonder if this happens in reverse. Do jews actually lose their other senses because of their massive fucking noses? The bigger your nose, the less you can see/feel/hear?

Looks like trucks have become the go to weapon of Muslims.
It is clear that we must obviously ban all trucks.

Israel need more strict gun control!

note how soldiers run away, what is a point of being armed and in large numbers if you going to panic and run at first sight of trouble. A 10-20 allahakbars with ak47 would scare whole battalion of such soldiers into running for their lives, now I see why there was no IDF helping US soldiers in Iraq, Afghanistan etc

Banning trucks would be racist.
But I expect no less from a fucking white male like you.

Israel is one of the sorts of countries that require their able bodied young men and women to serve the state in a military role for two years after highschool.
Since this is mandatory, don't be surprised that tons of them are just trying to get through it.

This is the difference between a volunteer army and a mandatory one.

Also you can't just shoot a truck into submission. This isn't a video game.

its not a tank, you can shot tires.

Right sure…because you can't drive on flat tires.

WTF have you been this false flag happened yesterday, there was a thread that got slid and everything.

8ch.net/pol/res/8720946.html

they would use a civilians for false flag since soldiers is fair game

BREAKING: FOUR JEWS DEAD IN TRUCK ATTACK

"Reports say victims had at least 30 seconds to move but were distracted by spare change on the ground"

I didn't say real Jewish soldiers didn't die it's the timing, this is to distract from the fact that an Israeli Jew got caught talking about taking down a UK minister.

We get attacked too goyim, look, we are in the same boat, we're just like you.

If this is actually a false flag, it's got to be one of the most retarded of all time.
This is going to inspire similar attacks from pissed off Palestinians, and the whole thing is going to fucking snowball out of control…

Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, this has about the level of foresight you'd expect from a kike plot.

Fuck you OP for posting a duplicate thread a day late. I thought this was a legit 2nd attack and had a Happening boner.

sorry.. I didnt see a thread on it but I didnt scour the whole catalog

I'll just leave this here

if it was a false flag, wouldnt reporting larger death counts garner more sympathy for the devil?

They have to report the right number. They have just murdered their own. Nobody from within must suspect. They must want immediate revenge, and it must swift, decisive and at least as brutal as this. An eye for an eye as they say.
Oh and forget giving back any ground with illegal settlements. Building must be doubled.

You joke, but this is going to become a thing.

"We must roll out automated cars across the world to prevent terror attacks!"

There have already been discussions about a timeline for phasing out non electric cars (in the EU at least) and seeking introduction for 'safe' automated cars.

There are really few Christians left in Palestine thanks to the Muhammadans and the Judeaites.
looklex.com/e.o/palestine.religions.htm
I hope you will be raped by Blaire White.

Anytime the Jews find a site of historical significance to Christians, Muslims or just any non-Jews, they paved over it before archaeologists have a chance to designate it.

I hope you will be raped by Gigi Gorgeous.

nice one

It's as if they're all standing around just waiting for an actual holocaust to happen.

Well most of the time they hide archeological finds from the Byzantine Empire. But they do escavate whereas in Saudi Arabia archeology is quasi forbidden. Jews siding first with the Persians in the conquest of Jerusalem then with the Saracens was the beginning of the attack against Christendom.
jewishmag.com/161mag/persian_conquest_jerusalem/persian_conquest_jerusalem.htm
strangeside.com/holy-land-muslim-conquest/
I have tattooed every wrong doings the sons of Ishmael and Isaac have done to us, it is all over my body. Don't put again Muslims and Christians in the same sentence like we are allies. Europa will be your tomb. Yes, both of you wicked people.

The inclusion in the same sentence was following basic listing structure. I would be happy for Europa to be my tomb, but not before I vanquish my enemies and live to see the continent, the British Isles & Eire deheebed.

"Deheebed" is not even a word Mahound worshipper…

Plus give me examples of Mohammedan archeological findings they tried to suppress…

I know and I'm not a worshipper of that pig fucker.

This bit made me literally lol

That being settled give me examples of those Muslims artefacts hidden by the Judeaites. Sincere request. Because I could give you 666 examples of Christian historical sites hidden by them. Just give me two
thehistoryofthebyzantineempire.com/2015/11/25/the-1700-year-old-roman-and-byzantine-era-mosaics-of-lod/amp/
livescience.com/51160-ancient-church-excavated-in-israel.html

I don't know any specifics, it isn't my field of interest. Something I've come across briefly.

But electric cars have a tendency to self ignite. It is a problem of battery and water.

archive.is/KpmVS

A large Li-ion fire, such as in an EV, may need to burn out as water is ineffective. Water with copper material can be used, but this may not be available and is costly for fire halls.

When encountering a fire with a lithium-metal battery, only use a Class D fire extinguisher. Lithium-metal contains plenty of lithium that reacts with water and makes the fire worse. As the number of EVs grows, so must the methods to extinguish such fires.

archive.is/Qfbe4

https youtube.com/watch?v=BLc74Qpvweg

Now, think about possibility. You take a few gallons of water and mix it with battery pack of EV And you have a fire that can not be extinguished with water. Actually, if you pour water on it it just makes bigger fire. It works with any li-ion battery pack.

Pretty convenient but heh most people tend to be relativists and thus inclusive because they fear they will be labeled racists. This Pavlovian response has become instinct to many and it is really troubling. Freedom, absolute FREEDOM OF THOUGHT. As again I am fighting for ny daughters.
Girls, daddy loves you.
On a side-note and to come back to the topic at hands. The lack of hashtags around this terrorist attack worldwide speaks volumes to the little empathy people havee towards the Pharisees. It was the same with Istanbul, love and respect can't be bought by Law. Fool is the person thinking otherwise.
Girls I am sorry, daddy bought Ketamibe from your piggy bank, he will return the money if not arrested, Again.

What are a few people burned to death if it helps us reach our emissions goals; even though the third world won't lift a finger to do likewise? It's money, virtue signalling and the hijacking of environmentalism for political means.

I have large shares in big oil companies, I will fight you until my last breathe. How dare you suggest alternative solutions. Sad and despicable.

No more likely to happen than the current fuel used to power cars catching fire though is it? And you better avoid trying to blast a fuel fire with water. It has to be very controlled.

>archive.is/Qfbe4
Did you read your own link?

It's designed to deflect away from the UK Israeli spies, court case of kike soldier and the UN vote.
The attacker is very (((swarthy))).

They even staged the family reaction.
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4904802,00.html
They can't help but go overboard with their lies.

DISREGARD FOR ISRAELI LIFE

So why do they still exist?

holy shit, that's glorious

Water is really cheap. If you have a clothing store you can use a tank with water and air pressure and it will last for ever.

More like arousing, amirite?

I feel like I've seen that girl before, but I don't have the picture.

What's the difference?

Most jews need to wear glasses so maybe.

None, they are all semites.

How many more juden must die before trucks get banned?
JEW LIVES MATTER

But if it is done on purpose….think of it as vbied.

battery is potential energy that can be used for driving or if it is released suddenly in small amount of time……

I've only known one palestinian. pretty fucked in the head overall but smart as fuck and was extremely redpilled with regards to education

I didn't know Israel was doing this to historical sites. Why did we give them the holy land again? The middle east is a big place, should've dumped them somewhere else and preserved Jerusalem

Stop LARPing you faggot. God this board has gone to shit lately.

I live in the midwest and call it soda. My life is suffering

thank you

Quite a few seem to be carrying a firearm but they just run away. Typical IDF.

Oh no! Its another Shoah! Quick move one of those soldiers so we can get a better picture!

It already hit the news, boys.
"Al Rojo Vivo" showed it.

This feels good to watch.
I need more

It was a shitty post, but you didn't improve board quality with
MUH LARPING