What wll happen Holla Forums if trump is assassinated or removed from office?

What wll happen Holla Forums if trump is assassinated or removed from office?
I am worried about him, I was critical of him but now I see he is doing good, and I pray for his safety.
what will happen if he is assassinated?

Pence will become President and liberals will realize how good they had it under President Trump

As will all goyim.

We raise hell

Yes, I agree , it has to be known to all that if he is harmed, there will be a full scale revolution.

McVeigh and DC-sniper style attacks on major leftist and globalist targets, as well as the killings any people associated with groups funded and ran by people like Soros. Descent into into civil war as shit starts to pop off.

Basically his assassination would be the first shot of the second American civil war.

Everyone on the right is very non-violent and peaceful, much more so than the shitlibs. If they try to hurt Trump, the roles may become reversed because we would then have moral and possibly even legal justification for violent retribution.

If Trump's assassinated, it will be Mossad, not "leftists". Pogroms are the right response.

Damn I am worried about him, since he was elected, he been talking about all that matters, I see now he is genuine.
we may not get another guy like him, that puts the interests of the people first I would rather he s not harmed.

I don't want pence tbh
trump or war.

This. Gays will be holocausted in real time.

Leftists will still be purged given how noisy they have been as of late and how much they will celebrate if anything happens to Trump. All the anger will be put on them no matter what is done.

Whether you want him or not, that's what would happen. If you chose war, Pence would still be President. That's what Vice Presidents are for.

There is a whole long line of Presidential succession that's been mapped out but never tested because in the past the Vice President has always been able to serve.

"Mossad", like other jewish entities, are part of the globalist framework, much like leftists. They must all be destroyed.

I've been saying this for the past few months, but I'll say it again. We need to push a "you kill Trump and we'll kill you" message to the globalists and their leftist pets. Peace isn't a viable option anymore. We know whats at stake if we let them win.

The threat of mutually assured violence will keep the rank and file libshit at bay while sending the kikes in charge an important message.

I've noticed that. Tea Party rallies never had to establish "no rape zones." No one ever gets shot at NRA conventions due to a "drug deal gone bad." And every "ebil nazi drumph supporters attacked me!!1!" has been proven to be false.

I'm curious what would happen if a full tilt SJW tried to assassinate Trump, but failed.

but f he is assassinated it will probably be cia, since they threatened him on tv some days ago.

I agree, they need to know this and be reminded daily.

Here they threaten him.

Holy shit. I knew he was a cuckservative, but this brings it to a level that shouldn't even be possible.

Why would you worry about something you have absolutely no control over? that's just a waste of energy, just prepare for you and anyone close to you.
if it happens though, Holla Forums is always* right

*= yes always

Yes this is not good at all.

Won't happen.

Anyone who insults Trump publicly falls victim to the Trump curse.

I can only imagine what happens to the poor faggot who tries and fails an assassination.

I see what he is trying to do, he is looking into auditing the fed,taking out the globalists like a boss.
We might not get another president like him in a 100 years.

I hope it won't happen.
He really is making me optimistic about the future.

War.

If Trump is assassinated I'm grabbing my gun and making sure some people die for it.

Remember right before thebelection, when it was down to the wire and the libersl media's tone changed just a bit and they were asking if Trump supporters would "do something" if clinton "won?"

I wish I had saved some of the clips. They asked eacher that almost under their breaths, like they were embarrassed to think it. They already knew what would happen if they stole the election, imagine double that for an assassination. I know I wouldn't be sitting around here in a happening thread for once, and FBI can get fucked.

If Trump is assassinated it will be war. Best start prepping now.

Did you forget about that British autist already? He's getting what amounts to a slap on the wrist despite trying to assassinate the future President.

That's the plan, but you don't need to worry about him, it's all fake blood.

Civil war

Their skull would be hollowed out like a Creme Egg at Easter.

At least he thinks so.

Heavenly dubs confirm

Who enables mossad? Leftist kikes

Israel may actually be forced to abide by UN regulation

We kill everyone.
Your concern is ignored.

Are you guys serious?

The US will become a lot less Jewish and African, and it will happen so rapidly anthropologists will be studying it for hundreds of years.

Why did Trump pick this guy as his VP?

There will no real world consequences besides pol whining online a lot.

Hopefully what needs to happen will happen. Civil war 2: Electric Jiggaboo.

We're gonna secure the shit out of Israel.

Yeah that's totally likely.

Our electric bill would go through the roof.

It all burns down.