Mk Ultra/Monarch

Pic Unrelated. youtube.com/watch?v=Ghq6rCV9kvc Pretty good documentary on MK Ultra, not .webm cause it's an hour long. The whole gist of it is that trauma based mind control is achieved by trauma at young ages and the ability to dissociate is achieved. Through dissociation they control people. When someone dissociates, their personality is gone and they go to a child-like state. Alternate egos can be created with a dissociated person and they can be used for many functions, such as murder(Lee Harvey Oswald), sexual acts(Known as a Sex Kitten, many popular celebrities), or can even be used to record and accurately repeat back large amounts of intel. Please post anything you know about MK Ultra below. Peace & God Bless.

MKultra/monarch has been the mass media strategy for the last twenty years. The new strategy is gamification, and, as always, psychopharmeceutical manipulation.

In the video animal personalities were mentioned. With that one 'transspecies' female, there is a possibility she is another enslaved.

Absolutely crucial information for this community to understand. Also watch derren brown's "The Assassin." It's a documentary that's so well done you can show it to complete bluegills and they will come out at least suspicious that mind control victims were used as assassins by (somebody)

You can embed the video in your posts newfag user.

Are you gonna watch the whole hour long video in the embed?

but you should not

P.S. it's on youtube

More on dissociation caused by trauma, Someone I know who was in homeless shelters as a child, raped and impregnated, later jumped and had her baby beaten while still in the womb, gave birth and watched her baby die, abused by her stepfather and possibly also raped by him, has times where she blanks out and is unresponsive. Watch the documentary and there is a time where Al Roker blanks out and stays completely motionless and does not even blink when the phrase "make room for the Holy Spirit" is mentioned. She could possibly be dissociating.

Get the fuck out

I've thought of something my father, who is in the military, has told me about when he deploys. He is normally a happy person, but when he is in combat he says he is blank. Could this be dissociation?

Of course, it's just going to take me an hour or so.

Yes, and findings from MK programs were used in everything from military training (from "boot" on), to mass-media that we are all exposed to from childhood.

The importance of MKUltra isn't so much hardcore 100% controlled killer zombies, it's a part of regular life for all of us. When there's some shooting like the Ft Lauderdale shooting, and they give you in the earliest reports news that dude says he was brainwashed. That's actually bullshit, they want you to think he was a mind controlled zombie and that's how it happened (idea being to deceive you that it actually happened), the most important thing is that you latch onto any other theory than media fakery.

But MKUltra did have results that were applied to all of us

they don't understand that their mind is nonexistent and any activity they perform is not real: it is just a fiction that they believe to be true when in actuality it is not
any mk ultra-like program is pure bullshit that will be destroyed immediately because it is Jewish bollocks

Anyone have information on implants or Silent Sound Spread Spectrum? I think the basic idea is that they put a device in your head, or sent waves remotely, either controlled by a person or computer, that sends out waves that make you feel slight pain or uncomfortableness all the time, then the pain is turned off or turned down if you do something the device wants, something bad usually.

Perhaps, but it's not necessarily an unnatural top-down CIA-imposed initiative, it's more of a natural condition. White people are generally kind and compassionate souls who want to avoid hurting others, but those qualities aren't necessarily so great in a combat environment. Ordinary white people come with a hidden feature that activates in such situations and switches off all the mushy crap in favour of pure cold rationality, because that makes for better soldiers and therefore a better chance at survival for the individual and moreover the tribe/town/city/country. The ability to disassociate may be a beneficial trait from the perspective of natural selection.

Building a group/pack requires you to value another's life in some capacity. Being able to temporarily suppress those pesky life-valuing emotions when confronted with extreme danger would be very helpful for a species, indeed.

That's not how it works. White men fight harder because of their compassion. They are eliminating threats to their community. In that moment nothing else matters.

fug, i like me some scientific illustrations
old ones took some liberties though

why.jpg

He's acutally black, but he's one of the good blacks, like Ben Carson, not these inner city dindus

Certain forms of hypnosis are much more effective with bicameral people, disassociation is only used in specific cases and is not effective with a wider audience