Holla Forums was right again

Not that anyone should be surprised, but here's (((Gab.ai))) going after evil antisemitism.

web.archive.org/web/20170109052303/https://twitter.com/akacharleswade/status/818081418974818306

web.archive.org/web/20170109052239/https://twitter.com/getongab/status/818174190872391681

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/getongab/status/818199576490471428
web.archive.org/web/20170109054706/https://twitter.com/getongab/status/818195419373207553
gnu.io/social/
zeronet.readthedocs.io/en/latest/site_development/getting_started/
twister.net.co/
github.com/dryabov/twister-webkit/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=t1lYU5CA40o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder

SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM KNOW

Dunno, they have yet to go after me, and I have been pretty much doing nothing but naming and blaming the jew.

I seriously hope nobody here was stupid enough to go to that site.

Trying to invoke kek doesn't work like that, kikes.

twitter.com/getongab/status/818199576490471428

impersonation is also a tos violation. Even twitter let's that shit slide

…damn it

It's kike, kek's semitic nemesis

Ridiculous when they allow people to impersonate a mature adult with logic; albeit poorly.

Correct the record : Social media edition.

the person that was "doxxxxxed" is parading it around on twitter :^)

web.archive.org/web/20170109054706/https://twitter.com/getongab/status/818195419373207553

So wait, gabai is WORSE than twitter? holy shit, lmao.

when the "J" word gets mentioed it's all hands on deck it seems.

Then what's the fucking point!?

“Gabai” is Hebrew for “correct the record”. Not joking, not hyperbole.

I was on gab from the first week of the beta and was immediately confronted by him to remove a particular post that I shared on Twitter and Gab.It was cucked from the beginning and Andrew Torba is a scheming kike.

What post was it?

I>>8727346
The first image. The gab logo saying "kill jews man"

Daily reminder that GNUSocial (continuation of StatusNet) is still a thing. shitposter.club, wrongthink.net, freezepeach.xyz and gs.smuglo.li are good places to start if you're looking for an instance.
Here's more about GNUSocial if you don't know what it is: gnu.io/social/

Check'd

Check'd

Chickity check'd

How embarrassing
:^)

Oh crap, I though you double posted. My bad.

Just searched Twitter. He has since deleted all of the tweets concerning it and the dms are also gone. Sadly I don't seem to have anymore screencaps than this.

looks like that account was doxxing

anyone interested in working together to setting up a new resource for Holla Forums? im thinking about using zeronet to host a redpill repository, i2p for social networking and etc.. the idea is to use multiple platforms for specific services as part of our OPSEC plan.

Welp that didn't take long.

I'm already working on some logos

bump

noice. once zeronet is setup ill make a thread and we should get some more traction/volunteers. keep up the hard work m8!

I'd help you if I could, but there probably isn't anything that I would be able to actually do in the way of technical stuff. Still, godspeed user.

Hey how do you code stuff for zeronet like some basic social media ? Is it some webdev crap or can I use C ?

thanks!

gonna rework that sign later tbh lel

''ZeroNet allows you to publish static and dynamic sites.

Although ZeroNet can't run scripting languages like PHP or Ruby, you can create dynamic sites using ZeroNet's API (called ZeroFrame), JavaScript (or CoffeeScript) and the built-in SQL database.''

zeronet.readthedocs.io/en/latest/site_development/getting_started/

zeronet isn't designed to be PERSEC friendly, but it can be routed through Tor.

is anyone really surprised? social media under any form and by anyone is cancer by definition. were hitler to create an artificial tumor it would still be cancer. cancer is cancer in all forms and must be purged.

so if i de-route my firewall into zeronet and bypass the security into i2p, i can hack the planet?

213374me

Hey newfag. I remember back when the definition of cancer was misuse of memes. Nowadays people use it to mean "something i don't like". Kek, in a way misusing the word cancer is cancer.

(checked)
so it is exactly like twitter?

that's cancer, bitch

Your post is giving me cancer…..or autism….probably both.

The point, as is everything (((alt-right))) is to coral the enemy onto your servers and identify them.
Normal modus-operandi of life destroying, cyber stalking and general shaming of individual targets then ensues. Each target successfully neutralized serves as a deterrent.

They know that any modern shoa pogrom or even mass exposure of what they have done, are doing, intend to do will happen using the internet, we already know they monitor, infiltrate and shut down existing net media. As the fire rises their methods have had to rise. They make the irl controlled opposition groups.
They also have to now make the online controlled opposition groups.

gab.ai was this right from the start.
minds.com probably is too.
Every right leaning website or forum, anything you can join up with should be very suspect.

I tried gab.ai for a total of 10 seconds. Laggy as shit, and clearly not coded very well. At least twitter had the common sense to hire people who know what they're doing… not that twitter knows what it is doing these days.

Weird that Mensch was targeted seeing as she's such a loyal lapdog for the Kikes

REMINDER
Milo Fagopolis was always controlled op and the entire twitter fiasco was clearly planned. Thankfully they captured this radical white supremacist segment before it spread and got them onto their beta kike social media site, that was supposedly completely free. This was a classic honey pot operation that in hindsight should let every user see just how easy it is for them to capture extremists before they are effective. Now gab and Tel Aviv have the dox of probably 20k radical users.

That would be fine if you wanted to micro-bllog but the main appeal of Twitter is that most everybody is on it.

yFrog from imageshack.us was good but it never took off.

isn't freezepeach a leftist meme to mock free speech?

I can appreciate creating ZeroNet sites being convoluted, but can you really not view ZeroNet sites without downloading shit?

So you're limiting your potential audience to those who install ZeroNet. That's what, hundreds of people?

Oy vey.

Give me a couple weeks of intense program study.
Lucky it's break.

what a faggot. His own medicine doesn't taste so good now does it.

Yes, then a Holla Forumsack reappropriated their culture to mock them ironically with it. The site in question is based as far as I can see.

No doubt to give the illusion of impartiality.

What about Twister? A new Windows installer came out recently twister.net.co/
github.com/dryabov/twister-webkit/releases

My Gab is nothing but an unending stream of niggerdeath and kikehate. Just don't dox people or associate Gab's logo with "muh h8 speech" and you're good as geld.

I do not understand why anyone would try to push (((gabai))) over GNU/Social, the argument is that 'oh but nobody uses it' so use Gab instead. But nobody uses Gab either, if you're going to build a new social network up from scratch anyway why not go with the isn't controlled by the Jews?

How conflicting is this?

You can't have both if you want a public place. Idiots.

That's the problem with rampant individualism melting into social justice - a belief that one can have everything but be protected from what one dislikes; "and there's nothing wrong with that."

Total waste of time moving to Gab, as they obey all local laws and inevitably will censor anything overly spicy 🌶

Good find, user. Reading the FAQ, it looks promising.

the name is terrible. always smelled like a jew.

PS: vid.me is pozzed too.

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

shiton.me is probably Jew controlled too

Figures, they just want to replace Twitter but be the same thing as Twitter. Not going to log into my acc there ever again.

Satan/Jew trips confirms

100% interested.

GNUsocial is the best alternative to twitter because literally any retard can create an instance and start federating. No central power and like boards here, each instance can adhere to its own rules while still having access to the public timeline where the entire federation can be viewed. This means even if you are on a shitty node like quitter.se you can still interact with users at shitposter.club or wrongthink. (This doesn't apply to the Tumblr node mastodon because their admin is a turbo cuck)

youtube.com/watch?v=t1lYU5CA40o

Honestly what is this shit and why should I care?

Have any examples of his faggotry to show us?

The account was deleted for impersonating a real person, not for anti-kike shit. There's anti-kike shit all over gab and nothing happens to the people spreading it. If you'd spend a couple hours there, you're recognize that it's so common that it becomes background radiation after a while.

You're a bit uninformed, OP. Faglike, even.

thats not really empowerment then, just a twitter ripoff

OF COURSHE!

This type of shit actually has me thinking of going full 1488 for the first time. Fuck the 'moderate kikes."

Good advice.