SJW anime?

Maybe this is a thread is more /a/ material, but I get the feeling they wouldn't appreciate pointing out the smell of politics and propaganda.

Recently a new anime started airing, 「亜人は語りたい」(Demi-chan wa Kataritai).
I watched the first episode, and what I saw was something I didn't really ever want to see in Japanese anime.
Maybe I'm just crazy, but this series seems like one big allegory for identity politics.

To summarize a few points of interest:
I don't think my summary is very well done at all, but I think you'll understand what I'm getting at if you watch it yourself.

It's also worth noting that the term 亜人, while generally used to mean "demi-human", has also been used in the past to refer specifically to Americans (as an abbreviation).
weblio.jp/content/亜人
ejje.weblio.jp/content/亜人
weblio.jp/wkpja/content/亜人_亜人の概要

I'm well-studied in Japanese (passed the JLPT N1 years ago), and I spend a fair amount of time talking with some contacts I have in Japan.
I've heard that lately there's been some identity-politics talk going on in Japan- about being more accommodating to faggots and whatnot, calling them ゲイ(gay) as the more polite term instead of ホモ(homosexual)…that combined with this anime airing, I fear there may be forces in the shadows that are trying to cuck Japan over.

Who knows, maybe I'm just crazy.
I'll have to watch another episode or two of this anime to really say for sure if this anime is really an allegory or not.
I hope I'm proven wrong…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WhmCR
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/33minp/ghost_stories_is_an_anime_that_was_so_shitty_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs&t=6m47s
youtube.com/watch?v=JsYeeNywXL4&feature=youtu.be&t=215
anidb.
kissmanga.com/Manga/Centaur-no-Nayami
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=ドナルド・トランプ
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=12400
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would immortal beings need welfare money? They literally wuz kangs and shiiiet. Also i finally get to post this again.

they were literally marching through the streets in osaka, and anti-USA/white protests in okinawa because 2 niggers off a ship raped some local nips

In the context of this anime, the system supplies blood to vampires, for one, although apparently there's some who don't rely on this welfare (vampire girl compares this to how vegetarians go through life without ever eating meat).

I'm not saying they're going to succeed, but that they're trying.
All the election "news" CNN and the like were parroted by Japanese media, complete with targeted attempts to make Trump appear very anti-Japan.
The Japanese generally aren't stupid, but it's hard for them to see through the language barrier, so many of them are very wary of Trump right now.

This sounds like hentai.
Like she's just going to snap while in line for demi-welfare and jump on a pile of dicks or something.

Either that or some tween fantasizing about being some vampsuccucock and blowing sparkly vampires to the tune of a shitty dramatic pop song by some emotional ass-faggot.

Oh! But its fine, there's a welfare system so Succucock there can get paid to choke on dicks all day.

What the fuck is this shit?

You may not be as degenerate as I am, but the whole 'government assigned succubus food' thing is a fairly common theme in Japanese erotica.

phhhhhahahaa

I've read the manga. It's a softer version of the monster monsume with more emphasis on "human" monstergirls.
Honestly it is nice to see a male MC that actually has a manly physique, and doesn't look or act like a bitch. He is a man with a scientific curiosity about mutants that are called demi's. He has the rare chanfe to interact, so he takes it and befriended 4 of them, 2 of which have latent crushes on him, and the 2 others have overt crushes. That's about the extent of it, they are not very magical or powerful for that matter.
TL;DR
You're reading too far into it, check your target.

Definitely was not aware of this, I must not be as degenerate as you…

Fair enough, I'm willing to take your word for it.
The plot certainly isn't quite clear yet at this point in the anime, beyond MC interest in learning more about demis.

Subjugation tool because "immortals" need to buy "sustained immortality" through a resource? Attach conditions to said welfare and you could command people to do anything for their fix. They can choose to refuse, but they'll eventually die from mortal conditions. Either way sounds like a potential set up for a sinister undertone.

>>>/a/
>>>/apol/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/
A thread died for this.

If you're watching it subbed (and you actually did pass J1, if you did then congratulations), stop being lazy and translate it yourself.

A major problem right now is that the people responsible for Western localisation are pozzed as all fuck. They often intentionally mistranslate things to insert SJW messages into otherwise normal anime.

That's right, goy, don't question the Eastern cartoon.

Does he ever act upon this in any way shape or form? or does he maintain the status quo by acting like a typical betamax harem protag?

I've had the manga on my backlog for ages, and the first episode intrigued me enough to bump it up, but the answer to those questions would skyrocket it. I just want the cute vampire girl and the big guy get together ;_; pls respond

Take this faggot shit back to >>>/a/

Japan will open their borders after 2020 olympics bankrupt their economy, we need to spread redpills before it turns into slanted eye sweden, there's only few years left.

a shitton of anime has cringeworthy storylines that seem to be made up by a retarded middle schooler

it's LEGO Duplo tier social and political commentary packed into a children's cartoon for retarded males that don't breed, don't give it too much thought

This thread would probably be better if you finished it and could report back with a completed version of your assessment if you concluded that it was propaganda.

Get your faggot ass back to Holla Forums

Although fun, monster musume is really pro-immigration. The latest few translated chapters have shown humans being interested in having relationships with monsters (both male and female) and it being socially acceptable/popular. It's small but these sorts of things do wield the power to nudge Japan's Overton window.

I really doubt that.

1) Are you a fucking retard?

It's a fucking anime, where qt monsters (the loli vamps, durarara copycat, etc) are part of human society. You're greentext (where you attempted to explain why it "felt" bad to you) had NOTHING bad, except maybe with the demi-human -> demi. The ONLY merit in your whole fucking post, is that the anime could be an allegory to identity politics… AND THAT'S IT.

2) I just watched it like two hours ago, and I fantasized, "wouldn't it be hilarious if some white trash on Holla Forums perceived this anime was an attack to them (because of the inclusive nature of the show)?"

I laughed when I saw this thread, but as I read your post, I became sad because this is the new Holla Forums. Holla Forums (like anime and my innocence) is dead.

Finally someone said it! You guys know this "monster" anime is trying to have the same "success" as Monster Girl(s). A show where a snake, spider, horse, and bird (at least) were made into waifus.

Just because I like Monster Musume I am not in denial that it's suspiciously pro-immigration.

bad thread
theres a manga you can read if you like that this is adopted from
its just slice of life coming of age shit with teen girls
the main protagonist in this show is a biology teacher that has an unhealthy scientific obsession with these mutants
id believe it to be agenda pushing if the 'demi-humans' were foreigners coming into the country
but in this show 'demi-humans' are just like mutated jap persons so its more of a disability thing if anything

Are monstergirls as a concept just a Jewish-gook tactic to prepare their men for a life of unrealistic standards and tastes bordering on the (((exotic)))?
Or is OP just a fucking retard

Fuck. What the hell is wrong with Japan and this service shit. Look at pixiv it's as bad as deviantart except the art is sometimes better.

It's no news that Japan is degenerate.

Today I will remind them.

I think you're overthinking it OP. The Demi's in the story are still Japanese, they're just mutants basically. No worse than giving assistance to the disabled.

Reminder that anime panders to christcuck ideology

succubus ; born from the night creature known as lilith ; first wife of adam, who is also a feminist that was punished by the hasidic jew god

reminder that anyone who uses desert trilogy mythology are race traitors ; japan.

This.

Besides, the "demin-humans" are very human-like, white (or japanese).
Not sheboons.

why can't the east create beautiful art?

japan is not white, moishe, stop trying to meme yourself into the ranks of the aryan, go back to your rice padded hut.

A rhetoric the X-Men have been using for decades and nips are just getting around to gentrifying, apparently.

silly user, no one's going to take that bait.

if one claims to be aryan, therefore, it needs to know how to make art.

if it can't make art ; the assumption is that you are not creative and therefore, lack the necessary white genetics to attribute creative-behavior like creating art, and if one cannot create art, he is not white.

The Ainu are>>8728004

Oh cmon man, you're really reaching with your narrative here.

archive.is/WhmCR

I haven't seen Interviews With Monster Girls but all the critics at Anime News Network gave it glowing reviews and everyone at ANN is pozzed as hell so I'm a little wary to give it a chance.

>muh style

it's sad how the east lacks so much creativity, their genes are obsolete for the purpose of inventing things.

Oh you better believe it. They have been trying ever since WWII. But Japan is too ethnically homogenized, has a very alien language and is a secluded island to boot so it has been very hard for any subversion attempts to succeed.

what is the point of cucking japan if they are already cucked on creativity?

That name infuriates me. Seeing this retarded shit pop up while watching instantly sours my mood. Why can't US licensers just translate titles properly? Better yet, why can't they just fuck off and die already?

because kikes want to push an agenda, americans can be a bunch of prudes and are easily offended and by and large wouldnt get the connotations

Nigger, what are you smoking?
A very large portion of anime is degenerate as fuck and has been that way for good knows how long. Look at how common trannies are in anime. Look how popular yaoi and yuri is. A welfare demon is least of your worries here.
And even with all this japs are fairly conservative.

Pretty much every yuri anime is a financial failure. Do you have any evidence to support your narrative?

What would you translate it as? Romanji isn't english, and it isn't japanese either.

This. Plus, the monsters are expected to conform to their host society. Monster Musume is the fantasy ideal for immigration.

He cannot act on it. He's a school teacher to most of the demis featured in the story.

The only one he has any interest in acting is the succubus and he's holding back because he needs to know if his attraction to her isn't the passive succubus charm at work.

In short, this guy isn't just alpha. He's the classic selfless stoic.

Every sjw show in japan fails because the otaku do not buy it.

Honestly I think that this anime is copying plot points from Monster Musume.

If you want real SJW anime watch Gatchiman Crowds, fuck that show.

This is bait.

this
the only good thing about gatchaman crowds is the loli but even then it's too shitty to watch with all the propaganda on it

Isn't that the show with the trap.
It's not only cancer, i remember it also being boring.

It doesn't sound like she is offended. It just sounds like she prefers the trendier name, so this isn't the same as faggots and their labels of the week.

Is there something that compares the original to western translation? Only thing I can find is this Ghost Story.
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/33minp/ghost_stories_is_an_anime_that_was_so_shitty_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs&t=6m47s
youtube.com/watch?v=JsYeeNywXL4&feature=youtu.be&t=215

None can withstand the Divine Winds!

Since this seems to be the thread for it:

anidb. net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=12400

I understand where you're coming from, but it's probably just there to fill demand.
Monster Musume was insanely popular, so now we'll get a lot of shows with monster girls in it.

I do remember a manga called CENTAUR NO NAYAMI, if you want real cuck/swj shit you should look that one up.

The Japanese art IS beautiful though, the economy of line and desaturated complementary colour palettes are gorgeous.

The simplified faces were an intentional stylistic choice popular during the period, in much the same way as anime faces today.

OP would've had a stronger argument if he went with your recommendation, though he still would've been a fag for talking about a series that has been out for a while already.
Anyway, A Centaur's Life really is some strange shit. It's not like other monster series where most monsters are basically whites or nips with extra appendages. Monsters in A Centaur's Life are all evolutionary descendants from completely different animals, meaning the differences between one monster race and another is even bigger than the differences between shitskins and civilized folk. Every country is 100% multicultural except for the most isolated ones, and the mixed countries are only functional through extreme anti-racism laws. Here's a better description on how cucked A Centaur's Life is from TV Tropes:

"Because of their physical differences, this world is plagued with a history of even worse racism and violence than our own. The races seem to live together in peace now (with the exception of some of the more "exotic" or isolated races), but the anti-racism laws are so strict that, for example, riding a centaur is a hate crime even if the centaur is the one offering, and all magical girls shows must include magical girls of every race with the main character changing every episode. Society even stresses "unity" over individuality."

That was cuck/sjw shit? I thought that it just ended up really silly and suddenly had aliens in it or something.

That sounds like a manga that portrays multiculturalism as an unfavorable "peaceful" dystopia.

Look, I know you're some shitty TRS shill but if you think the composition in any of the frankly lacklustre Western examples you've posted beats that piece, you understand nothing about art, or the creation of art. You're only impressed by very shallow factors such as rendering and colour.

Pics related, some good Western art for comparison.

(checked)
I can see that. Showing how unfavorable it is comes off more of an accident to me, because of how much of a mostly cheerful life I remember the cast having despite living in a multiculti utopia. I think anything bad was usually just background noise or outdated history. And if it wasn't background noise, then it was just some "silly misunderstandings" that could be easily cleared up by multiculti-ing it up. I don't remember it exploring too much into the negatives of extreme anti-racism laws or blandaupping beyond "negatives are a thing that exist."

Are you the faggot who got banned for being retarded on /a/? S2 was a great big shit on Marxism and political correctness, which you might know if you hadn't sperged all over the board and got your ass kicked out.

Bud, the first chapter has;

Pretty sure there also was a throwback to how we see difference in races (black/white) and how bad that was. Wasn't able to find this again, though.

Also this.

I fail to see you make an argument or define in what way the art you post is "better".
Pretentious wannabe kike is what you are.

OP you fucking mega faggot.

Here's a reading list:

Maybe this'll keep you from shitting up the board for a few weeks.

It ain't the first time this kinda shit airs and it won't be the last
Remeber pic related?
Goveremtne be like

Nippon is not free of kikery and they also proffit from degeneracy
>>>/a/

Kennedi check em!

Open borders? if there's is open pussy :^)

I read the manga and that stuff doesn't go beyond the first couple chapters

That's a funny way of saying "they worked with what they had."

Kill all demi-scum, Japan is for the japanese

To the anons posting Western art, could you please post the painting with the old guy holding a bleeding guy in his arms, while the old guy has a wide-eyed shocked stare? What's the name of the painting and who did it? Ive been trying to search for it.

I swear to God, communists ruined Fire Emblem with their faggotry.
Nintendo of America and their nigger leader Reggie will pay.

I know exactly what you mean. I enjoy Monster Musume but it really hurts that it's so fucking blatant about being symbolic of immigration.
Retarded nips don't understand that they shouldn't be race mixing. Not even with whites.
Funnily enough, when they think of foreigners and immigrants they of course think of Europeans and not third world trash. A very big misconception of what would occur in case of open borders.

They have part of the blame. It was also Nintendo's fault for grabbing a solid game series with memorable characters and shipping option to full-on waifu simulator. At least in the old games you were only pairing your army, not playing power fantasies about you, the tactician, fucking the cute underage magician or the mature but loving archer.
And the current artist must fuck off and his retarded armors too.

not an artform

checkem.

Monsters are also forbidden to attack humans too. Did you forget the beginning of the series or what?

I get mine from Horrible subs. Not sure if the person creating the subs is a complete sjw. Whats funny is that there is a subtitler called "Commie Subs" I stay the fuck away from those.

I'm also learning Japanese so i wont have to depend on subbers. May even start subtitling myself if i'm up to it. Can any Holla Forums anons recommend sub groups?

You're over 5 years too late. The ship sailed when Crunchyshit took over. That isn't to say subgroups simply don't exist, but they are very few and far between, only do a single show or 2 per season, and are in the process of dying even then. It's truly unfortunate, since Horriblesubs are named that for a damn good reason, but they are pretty much the only ones left in town nowadays and you're forced to use them.

That said, here's a small bit about groups I've casually took notice of. UBW is very good, but usually only does Nasuverse related things and may or may not be dead. Budlightsubs are very good and include a gargantuan variety of languages in their subs. Doki is pretty "TLnote: kawaii means fucking cute" tier, but other then that they are alright. GJM is decent, but they are pretty liberal with the translations for the sake of flow and readability. Merchant was a new and promising group, but last season or so they decided to transition into smalltime speedsubs, for whatever reasons.

I'm sure there are others, but I'm not recalling them off the top of my head so whatever. Do keep in mind that every group listed here will only do a few shows per season.

Commie is on a tier of their own. Commie, despite the name, do not go out of their way to inject shitlib ideology into their subs. That is not to say they are good, since they are the embodiment of memesubs, and are generally just shitbags in general. They have gone out of their way, multiple times, to report other subgroups to publishers and have DMCA's sent their way. Not only that, but they maintain a (mod) presence in all the usual downloading places and frequently shit-talk, lie, and misrepresent about other subgroups releases. Do not use commie, ever. They are trashcans.

Thank you for your informative input user. I will look into your suggestions. And continue to steer clear of faggot commie subs.

Literally reading too much into it.

It's just another show filled with cute girls to provide escapism to otaku.

This is actually true.
I can speak from experience as a former Marxist, that there were threads on Holla Forums and /a/ for the purpose of collaborating and inserting Leftist/Communist messages into anime subs.
Fansubbing is pretty garbage now; Daiz and CrunchyRoll-rips have made the entire scene really cancerous.
It's no wonder that one of the subbing groups even calls themselves 'CommieSubs'.
Create ReichSubs?

Yuki a best.

So was the X-Men, but it was an allegory for civil rights.

Anime (animation) compared to still paintings - using completely different methods and tools.

What retard does this comparison?
Anime is made on shit budget under tight time constraints - you don't have the time to sped 10 days painting a single image

Sounds like you are legitemately autistic OP.
Anime is made for Japan.
Why would they include propaganda that would only work on a western audiance.

Mods may delete this thread.

Someone post the 'japanese semen demon' webm. I know one of you have it.

GJM is fucking trash I saw them translate "yobai" as "booty call". If you aren't watching raws there is no reason not watch horrible subs at this point

yeah, he's not an average harem MC. If anything, he's the ideal sensei/teacher stereotype, because he mostly just helps the demis get accustomed to their unique traits and helps them fit in in society. he's like a self-insert for people with daughterfu complexes.

I too would translate 夜這い as a "booty call" if it was said by teenagers and punks because that's what 夜這い is. How would you translate it? Would you use, "Night crawling", a term that isn't really used in english any more, or would you use "Sneaking into a bedroom for sex", a term that is too damn long to fit as subtitles?

One of the most cancerous manga is Centaur's Worries.
I just reread through 56 chapters to select a few examples.

Pic related: mounting a centaur is a hate crime.

They let animals ride the train.

More

Sometimes the author is really showing his true face.

Part 1/2

cont
Part 2/2

there are unspoken rules to prevent magical girls from going against equality laws

I'm not kidding you.

More hate crime.

Holy shit, that manga is pure cancer

(last picture obviously not from the manga)

To finish, a few more hate crimes and "we just want all races to live together equally".

If it can reassure you, I never saw a manga with that many cancer.
But you should keep a copy of those pictures to show other people what cancer is.

There's a lot of fucked up shit going on in that manga. I wouldn't take any 'pro multiculti' stuff too seriously and certainly with a grain of salt.

It seems to me that you don't know what cancer is. I'm pretty sure that average Jap is intelligent enough to see this as satire, unlike you.

Because you got trips. The painting is of Ivan the Terrible who killed his son in a fit of rage. The painting depicts him overwhelmed with grief at his own actions.

This, OP.

I tune into Japanese news sometimes (work overseas and also speak Japanese), and stories about helping the handicapped, blind, retarded, etc are extremely common.

At first it strikes one as sickeningly SJW, but that's only because Marxists have corrupted the idea of caring for your own people. In reality it's just normal, healthy compassion for members of your own race. I tend to swing more towards encouraging euthanasia or something personally, as heartless as it is, but mainstream Japanese are just naturally compassionate.

The theme of this entire manga is races getting along + lesbians. Why do you think this is satire?

What the fuck are you talking about? The nips have some of the strictest immigration laws in the planet.

Why do you think that the author advocates the idea of executing people for wrongthink? Is 1984 a pro-totalitarian book because it involves a romance?

Goddamn user! This is disgusting. I watch Monster Musume, don't think I saw anything this abhorrent in a monster girl animu before. Hopefully this gets shit canned and never turns into a anymee.

WHAT IS THE TOWER OF BABEL? This is pure cancer. I didn't think this was possible for the nips, but it is.

Wikipedia:
"An anime adaptation was announced on the wraparound of the manga's 14th volume, released on December 13, 2016." It's happening. Sorry, user. Hopefully this bombs, but this piece of hot garbage is already popular enough for 14 volumes.

What the fuck are you talking about? Did you even read the manga.

This multicultural world is presented as a utopia, not a police state. The multicultural young girls are cute, polite, and lovable, while the racists are murderering, old, and genocidal nazis. Are you so fucking dumb that you can't even recognize liberal propaganda?

Post a few coherent pages so that we can make a better judgement then.

Fuck this fucking gay earth.

Look at the scene about the guy who says the frog isn't dirty. Does it look like it's making fun of multiculturalism or is the message that every race is equal?

Look at the scene where the birdman impulsively says, "Then, we should kill all of the centaurs!". Does he look reasonable to you. Nope, the evil racist is being dumb again

It turns out you haven't even read it. Yet you were pretty sure that the "average Jap is intelligent enough to see this as satire". That seeing it as satire was intelligent, and that seeing it as propaganda was presumably unintelligent.

You are a dumb sack of shit.

Yay, you called me dumb! Now look at this pic. I still maintain that it looks so childishly over the top that I can't believe some yuri-loving faggot will want to import niggers to Japan after reading it. Therefore I don't think that the author is serious. If you want to convince me otherwise, then don't point at those pictures again. I've read them already, bring in new information. Tell us the summary of a story line or something.

Literally an argument, retard. Where's your evidence besides "muh feelings"?

No, he points those pictures and tells me what I'm supposed to see. That's not an argument. Again, do you honestly believe that an otaku will read the panels about how he doesn't want to wash his hands and think "yeah, we should import snackbars here"? That shit only works if you condition people from their childhood.

Wow. It's almost as if arguments are a form of persuasion or something. Where's your opposing evidence?

You haven't understood the old information yet. Although it's nice to see that you are firm in your beliefs on a manga you haven't even read.

At those very same pictures. Look at this: That centaur casually offers that other thing to carry her, and she casually says that she'd get the death penalty for that. If that tells you that this mango advocates the death penalty for a "hate crime" that would happen with the consent of both parties, then you must also believe that 1984 promotes societal harmony through mass surveillance.

Well, you don't do anything to convince me otherwise, expect calling me dumb. Of course I only get even more entrenched in my views.

And the girl responds, "Oh, don't be so dramatic."
Do you always take things literally?
What do you think about the scene with the frog and the hand washing?
What do you think about the guy who wants to kill all the centaurs?

Too bad no one was ever claiming that, dummy. The claim was the manga's overall tone promotes things SJW's believe are good for the world.

King nigger in this manga also killed all the bankers.

To which she responds with an "I'm not."
What? You are the one who looks at this and his first and only idea is that this is some pro-sjw propaganda. You should ask this from yourself.
I don't know how that character is presented in the story. Is she some kind of a fucking saint, or just a holier-than-thou faggot?
That seems to be reasonable to me, so I don't see the problem. Do the centaurs later on start killing and raping the population there?

Now of course you will say "aha, you haven't read it!". Yes, I haven't read this particular manga, but I read enough to know not all of them has a laughing track written on the pages. So again, if you want to convince me that the author actually advocates these things, then bring in more information. Because so far it looks like something written by an "enlightened moderate" faggot who wants to present both sides in a somehow balanced fashion.

Then prove that. Again, then tone of out-of-context panels isn't some serious and subtle propaganda. It's very blunt, therefore I suspect the writer want to use this setting for something other than selling Cultural Marxism.

What thread are we win again? Oh yeah, SJW themes in anime. Holy shit, you're dense.
Cool. Where's your evidence proving this? Oh what, did you think you could get away with saying "Prove it" and then not have any evidence yourself? Yep. Dense as a brick wall.

Prove this is satire.

You called someone dumb. After you were called dumb back, you were more entrenched in your views about a manga you haven't even read.

Yes, and I say in this particular case, although the theme is there, it's hardly a pro-SJW manga, based on the way these themes are presented in the panels posted ITT.
In one part the characters speak about how easy it is to get a death penalty for riding a centaur; and in an other one a centaur is executing angels under the command of an angel who is literally Hitler. Can we agree that both of those are rather blunt ways of making comments about society?

Again, this is so ridiculously over the top that I can't think of anything else. Not even leftards make comics where they openly advocate the death penalty for wrongthink. And I don't know what is happening on the next few pages, so I have no idea if they think that the death penalty is totally justified according to the characters, or if they think this is fucking bullshit. So post those pages if you want to make a point.

USE REDTEXT AND ALL CAP YOU DUMB FAGGOT!

I've had that Centaur manga in my backlog for ages, since it looked cute. I didn't know it was so SJW. Deleted with the quickness.

Also, this guy is fucking retarded. Kill yourself, you obtuse nigger.

Prove that this manga openly advocates the death penalty for wrong-think, and prove that girl wasn't exaggerating about the death penalty.

I assume you've read the manga and you know those things, so enlighten me.

You know, Miyazaki made Tigers in the Mud. It's a manga based on Otto Carius' memoirs, and all the characters are pigs, both the Germans and the Russians. Is he pro-nazi for making it? Is he anti-nazi for using pigs? The answer is that Japs like to be "artsy" and weave pretentious commentary into the fabric of their stories while trying to appear balanced. I'm sure that Miyazaki doesn't have a picture of Hitler in his desk, but he also doesn't believe that all members of the German armed forces gassed 60 billion jews. And I suspect that the author of this manga also carries this annoying Japanese style, so he is using over-the-top situations to satisfy his ego.

kissmanga.com/Manga/Centaur-no-Nayami
You know what, maybe we can't communicate because I have read most of it, but you have not, so I don't see the panels the same way you do. I suspect you believe that angel-hitler is executing people for sitting on centaurs. The fastest way to catch up is just for you to read it.

I have no idea why he is executing people, but I'm pretty sure the underlying commentary is that "totalitarian states make people turn against their fellows and hurrdurr". Is that correct?
Also, you can't seriously expect me to marathon all of that in a timely fashion for the sake of this one random conversation, so you'd do better to provide some additional context with your own words.

I don't know what I would personally change it too maybe TL note it or just leave it in but I'm not a fan "subber". But my understanding a booty call referred to a lose women you could call for some easy booty which is completely different.

Here's some jap fanart of Trump:
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=ドナルド・トランプ

The google definition of booty call is vague enough to work. The problem, however, is that saying, "booty call," makes you sound like a nigger.

It's really funny seeing definitions for nigger words. A meme is defined as: an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

little did I know, I guess I really do lack the memespeak knowledge of my own native language to be a fansuber

Seriously, you had one job.

They're bonding and taking the piss over super minor inconveniences they experience as Demi. I know you just wanted to bump though, so we're all cool

How very Jewish of you.

So exactly what SJW hipsters do.
Yeah, you got me.

The only difference is that what the Demi's commiserate over is actually real grievances and not made-up bullshit. Furthermore, they are down-to-earth individuals, so they won't start screaming that society needs to warp itself around their (made-up) triggerings.

In short, please do not bully the cute vampire.

What's crazy about thinking that? (((They))) have been trying to bring the Diversity Train to Japan for a while now. The last two Miss Japan's have been mutts (one half-nigger, one half-curry nigger) and there's all kinds of articles about how Japan needs to accept hundreds of thousands of immigrants who will have kids to offset their declining birthrate. Some kikes (through various organizations) bankrolling media like anima, manga and dramas that push pro-multiculti messages is outside the realm of possibility.

I don't think that's the case with this series since I'm going to guess it'll be some kind of pseudo-harem-but-not-really comedy shit that exists in any "adult male teacher and class of cute high school girls" series ala Sayonara, Zetsubou-sensei but who knows.

Fucking kek though if only because that lost to based as fuck Sesuji wo Pin. That makes me happy.

There was a scanlation group that dropped everything they were doing and quit the scanlation scene because the entire group was nothing but dykes, fags and trannies and they started literally shaking at the thought that the Drumpfstaffel was going to march into their homes and drag them off to anti-degeneracy concentration camps more or less.

The X-Men didn't really become any kind of civil rights allegory until well into Claremont's run when he started really putting work in on Magneto in the '80s and didn't become explicit until God Loves, Man Kills which opens with two black mutant children getting gunned down for being muties. The original Silver Age X-Men stuff is just standard cape stuff (despite what Stan himself will claim), even with the occasional Sentinel story. The early Claremont stuff up through the end of Dark Phoenix is sci-fi space opera stuff.

Funny thing is that the allegory doesn't even work anymore. It reached its peak in the early 2000s when the mutant population exploded and had its own celebrities, subcultures, neighborhoods, schools, etc. Then Marvel wiped it all out and made mutants an endangered species. Then reversed that, then like two or three years later reversed it again. Arguably the X-Men (if you wanted to squint) can be anti-white genocide as a new group of genetically superpowered individuals show up, start multiplying at a vast rate and their numbers and method of multiplying posing an outright danger to the future of mutant survival. Also Cyclops sacrificed his life for the future of his people but his efforts have left him branded a monster for the crime of, well, fighting for his people.

This honestly doesn't look like it was drawn by a Jap. Something is very subtly off about the penmanship.

He also forgot that no one was allowed to fuck these monstergirls on pain of SWAT.

what does Holla Forums think of this new animu?

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=12400

Idol Jihen

It's great. Idol shows are great. I'm really looking forward to the episode when the gothloli appears. But fuck do I hate the lead. Her hair is so stupid. Just so dumb.

Also, from just watching the first episode, I didn't get any sort of sense of that backstory. Maybe they'll expand upon it in episode 2 or something. Right now it's pretty much a regular idol show.

HAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT
This is unreal. There's even a truth science council. Equality is truly the poison of our time. I really believe we're on the precipice of Rand's dystopian future described in Anthem.

/thread