Man I really like the subtle propaganda in these comics

Other urls found in this thread:

redpanels.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ha ha oh man. Fucking Florida.

Let's see if we can make stick figure comic tier jokes. I'll go first:

How'd I do?

Slack is IRC

You forgot the part where the black dudes beat the shit out of the white kid and steal his cellphone for crack money.

All of this has no effect on me anymore, I've become numb to this shit. Is that normal? I don't even get the march for science one, unless it's implying that Syrians are paid agitators.

The first one is 2deep4me

Wut? Is that for retarded niggers who can't into reading the instructions?

I think it's antiscience. They're choking on science aka sarin gas because that's the only contribution of science to our society.

Here you go, faggot

I think is a way to shoehorn refugees into anything

No they don't, they refuse you and tell you to get out. I should know, I worked at one>>872616

what did he mean by this

I like the anti-kike one.

Islam is a savage death cult that should be wiped away from the earth and it's followers should convert to better religions or die.

If he tried to do a little more with the stick figures, beyond them stand in that one pose facing each other and exchanging WORDSWORDSWORDS, the comic might be remotely entertaining. Hell, he could cut the stick figures altogether and just do pseudo-infographics like he does 90% of the time anyways.

Also if he wasn't such a shitter-shattered lefty faggot who thinks his moderate programming knowledge makes him a political genius, that would improve things a lot too

This guy has been around for years.

A gun that fires black, brown, or poor bullets?

If this guy wasn't such a fucking faggot sucking Muslim cock on a daily basis, I'd really like these. They're well done for what they are. His only redeeming trait is that Jews get all uppity whenever he makes a pro Palestine panel.

It's even better when you find out that Latuff is gay and that his precious Muslims would sooner toss him off a building than embrace him as one of their own.

You are just like them, user

He is also a cuckold fetishist

Remember when Tochisaruné Soitoru Natsushi was good?

Before this thread becomes entrenched in liberal poz, I gotta post something of Red Panels to counteract it, maybe.

>poor bullets shoot small european codfish to use as b8. apparently that's another definition of poor

It's the truth, too. You fucking hear Israelis bitch about Palestinians? They bitch and whine over only hearing bombs dropping and act as if that's the same level of shit the Palestinians deal with.
At least stop dumping your shit in their drinking water, kikes.

Ducking glorious mang!

How can you say that, goy! Haven't G*d's chosen suffered enough? First my grandparents were gassed multiple times and turned into 6 million bars of soap, then my father nearly died bombing the USS Liberty trying to false flag you goyim into war with Egypt, now you anti-Semites dare to suggest that three dud RPG-7 rockets a year is not a reason for the taking of more land from the Palestinians? This is another Shoa!

I consider myself only a wee/k/end gun enthusiast, but that image troubles me greatly.

Has he made anything, since the inauguration? It's kind of like he went away, for no reason.

redpanels.com/
>Those who wish to contact me may continue to do so via my official email, [email protected]/* */, or via Twitter. My comics will be archived on this site for the foreseeable future.

>bright future
If only he could have seen what was to come

Does that mean Uncle Sam is butthurt over 9/11?

I thought the hijackers were in America's pocket.

You mean the RADICAL ones, surely not the MODERATE ones who are very real and really do exist don't be racist user

I think he knew what was coming, user. The puppet show merely ended, once reality was about to set in.

I don't know why kikes and muds can't get along
They're both barbaric semitic death worshipping sand people

Don't want to. It only makes me sadder.

This is all I want to remember.

Because both of their religious texts say that people outside of their religion are below animals and deserve to die.

Scrubascrubadubdub

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Are there any political comics that you like you don't agree with? Or any bad comics with political opinions you don't?
Cause honestly whenever people seem to like any political comic it really seems to boils down to "I agree with the political statement of this comic".

Basically a bunch of fags comparing Trump being elected to 9/11.

BLEACHED

I feel like this artist is actually an elaborate troll, who knows he's full of shit. But I'm probably wrong.

Why did so many political threads suddenly get onto the front page

No.

I guess that's one place I could start complaining

Most political comics contain nothing but an assertion of a position (usually in a literally cartoonishly stupid fashion) so it's hard to critique them on anything but the position.

I don't like these, they aren't subtle, why did you tell me a false thing.

They seem to insinuate the only solution is palestinian genocide. You'd think jews would know genocide is wrong.

Weren't the metal doors replaced with wooden ones at exhibits?

This guy deserves to catch every single red light he encounters for the next 8 years. this kind of moon will unironically claim that huge swathes of the American people have their heads up their ass, while he's so far up his own colon he might as well set it up as his summer home.

Seriously how can someone this pretentious and vile possible exist? I don't want to have to defend Trump, I'm actually pretty ambivalent towards the guy, but when I see clowns like this, behaving as childishly as they claim Trump is, I can't help but want to speak up in trump's defense.

Sorry for the rant, but every time I see this smug ivory tower elitists trash I wanna gag. What an absolute, fear mongering, insult lobbing garbage fire of a political cartoonist. shameful, shameful!

The first one pisses me off the most. The topic being discussed is Israelis going into Palestinian territory and making settlements. Yet the picture shows the areas invading into the Israeli flag.
These fucks have more of a victim complex than any SJW I've ever seen. They outright murder people and use children as human shields and won't even respect existing boundaries and then they whine and cry when Palestinians start to get pissed off and retaliate.

They aren't wrong.

>>>/auschwitz/

also where are the dreads and cornrows on those spooks?

yeah let's just drop all science and return to a noscience time where we would get fucking wrecked by microorganisms and the world around us was a mystery of how it worked
ah bloobloo gotta feel bad for everyone wahh

Are you saying Israel can peacefully co-exist with neighboring countries?

The cartoonist couldn't say retardism, because that's too offensive

el che was argentino
for some reason, they have a phobia or hatred towards blacks, but apparently blacks means being dirty and poor to them, so.

Sinfest has achieved retard-nirvana

Is the first one meant to be Pro-Trump?

What is it with lefties and WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS?
Even the first one has too many. Then again judging by the middle 2 pics lefties have a nasty tendency of looking like mental infants if they don't use long words in longer paragraphs.

Why is missingno an enemy of Israel?

I really like the first one.

The first image tells me that trump is actually listening to what the people say

Devalues ₪ ₱