All urls found in this thread:

redpanels.com/

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

Ha ha oh man. Fucking Florida.

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

Let's see if we can make stick figure comic tier jokes. I'll go first:
Communicating with IRC is like being florida in the united states of america.

How'd I do?

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

Slack is IRC

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

x-cuck-cd

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

Third pic

You forgot the part where the black dudes beat the shit out of the white kid and steal his cellphone for crack money.

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

All of this has no effect on me anymore, I've become numb to this shit. Is that normal? I don't even get the march for science one, unless it's implying that Syrians are paid agitators.

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

The first one is 2deep4me

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

If you're having problems voting
Wut? Is that for retarded niggers who can't into reading the instructions?

John Edwards
John Edwards

I think it's antiscience. They're choking on science aka sarin gas because that's the only contribution of science to our society.

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

using trips
Here you go, faggot
I don't even get the march for science one
I think is a way to shoehorn refugees into anything

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

If you're in line when the polls close, they have to let you vote.
No they don't, they refuse you and tell you to get out. I should know, I worked at one>>872616

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

pic 5
what did he mean by this

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

I like the anti-kike one.

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

Islamophobia

Islam is a savage death cult that should be wiped away from the earth and it's followers should convert to better religions or die.

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

If he tried to do a little more with the stick figures, beyond them stand in that one pose facing each other and exchanging WORDSWORDSWORDS, the comic might be remotely entertaining. Hell, he could cut the stick figures altogether and just do pseudo-infographics like he does 90% of the time anyways.

Also if he wasn't such a shitter-shattered lefty faggot who thinks his moderate programming knowledge makes him a political genius, that would improve things a lot too

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

not knowing the infamous gay Brazilian cartoonist and Islam apologist Carlos Latuff
This guy has been around for years.

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

A gun that fires black, brown, or poor bullets?

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

tfw too intelligent for religion so I have to depict a communist worshiping a turd to prove my point
If this guy wasn't such a fucking faggot sucking Muslim cock on a daily basis, I'd really like these. They're well done for what they are. His only redeeming trait is that Jews get all uppity whenever he makes a pro Palestine panel.

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

It's even better when you find out that Latuff is gay and that his precious Muslims would sooner toss him off a building than embrace him as one of their own.

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

should convert to better religions or die.
You are just like them, user

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

He is also a cuckold fetishist

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

Remember when Tochisaruné Soitoru Natsushi was good?

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

Before this thread becomes entrenched in liberal poz, I gotta post something of Red Panels to counteract it, maybe.

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

black bullets are just normal lead bullets painted black
brown bullets are less-than-lethal shit bullets to deter thieves
poor bullets shoot small european codfish to use as b8. apparently that's another definition of poor

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

It's the truth, too. You fucking hear Israelis bitch about Palestinians? They bitch and whine over only hearing bombs dropping and act as if that's the same level of shit the Palestinians deal with.
At least stop dumping your shit in their drinking water, kikes.

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

Ducking glorious mang!

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

How can you say that, goy! Haven't G*d's chosen suffered enough? First my grandparents were gassed multiple times and turned into 6 million bars of soap, then my father nearly died bombing the USS Liberty trying to false flag you goyim into war with Egypt, now you anti-Semites dare to suggest that three dud RPG-7 rockets a year is not a reason for the taking of more land from the Palestinians? This is another Shoa!

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

I consider myself only a wee/k/end gun enthusiast, but that image troubles me greatly.

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

Has he made anything, since the inauguration? It's kind of like he went away, for no reason.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

redpanels.com/
Dear Readers,
After 18 wonderful months as the creator of RedPanels, I am announcing my retirement. Knowing and interacting with you has made all the labor worthwhile.
My decision is motivated by a bright future. The Meme President has ascended to the throne, Brexit has shaken the foundations of the E.U., and everywhere you look there is a new independent media eating the lunch of the mainstream. The Left has been routed and the tide of the culture war turns in our favor. In the midst of all this good fortune I am taking the opportunity to rest.
RedPanels has been the most fun project I have ever undertaken, though it is not the only one I plan to. Producing free comics for you has been immensely rewarding, but future endeavors require the funds that a proper career would provide. As such, I am focusing my time accordingly.
Those who wish to contact me may continue to do so via my official email, [email protected], or via Twitter. My comics will be archived on this site for the foreseeable future.
Thank you all.

>bright future
If only he could have seen what was to come

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

that second pic

Does that mean Uncle Sam is butthurt over 9/11?

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

I thought the hijackers were in America's pocket.

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

You mean the RADICAL ones, surely not the MODERATE ones who are very real and really do exist don't be racist user

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

I think he knew what was coming, user. The puppet show merely ended, once reality was about to set in.

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

I don't know why kikes and muds can't get along
They're both barbaric semitic death worshipping sand people

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

Don't want to. It only makes me sadder.

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

This is all I want to remember.

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

Because both of their religious texts say that people outside of their religion are below animals and deserve to die.

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

Scrubascrubadubdub

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

fourth wall awareness
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Are there any political comics that you like you don't agree with? Or any bad comics with political opinions you don't?
Cause honestly whenever people seem to like any political comic it really seems to boils down to "I agree with the political statement of this comic".

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

2016-11-27
the election results were out at 2016-11-9
11/9 Never Forget
Basically a bunch of fags comparing Trump being elected to 9/11.

people not living in a war zone are only pretending to be scared of missile attacks because people are completely rational and everyone express a proportionate amount of distress to the threat level
Good grief, some kid is shooting people with a 9mm pistol. Let's go to the coffee shop across the street. If it was at least a 10mm, we would go to the mall instead.

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

BLEACHED

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

I feel like this artist is actually an elaborate troll, who knows he's full of shit. But I'm probably wrong.

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

dat dead ben garrison

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

Why did so many political threads suddenly get onto the front page

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

how indeed?

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

No.

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

Germany will be filled with white people in 2050
I guess that's one place I could start complaining

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

Most political comics contain nothing but an assertion of a position (usually in a literally cartoonishly stupid fashion) so it's hard to critique them on anything but the position.

John Rogers
John Rogers

I don't like these, they aren't subtle, why did you tell me a false thing.

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

1st and last pic
They seem to insinuate the only solution is palestinian genocide. You'd think jews would know genocide is wrong.
Weren't the metal doors replaced with wooden ones at exhibits?

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

Last pic
This guy deserves to catch every single red light he encounters for the next 8 years. this kind of moon will unironically claim that huge swathes of the American people have their heads up their ass, while he's so far up his own colon he might as well set it up as his summer home.

Seriously how can someone this pretentious and vile possible exist? I don't want to have to defend Trump, I'm actually pretty ambivalent towards the guy, but when I see clowns like this, behaving as childishly as they claim Trump is, I can't help but want to speak up in trump's defense.

Sorry for the rant, but every time I see this smug ivory tower elitists trash I wanna gag. What an absolute, fear mongering, insult lobbing garbage fire of a political cartoonist. shameful, shameful!

James Ross
James Ross

The first one pisses me off the most. The topic being discussed is Israelis going into Palestinian territory and making settlements. Yet the picture shows the areas invading into the Israeli flag.
These fucks have more of a victim complex than any SJW I've ever seen. They outright murder people and use children as human shields and won't even respect existing boundaries and then they whine and cry when Palestinians start to get pissed off and retaliate.

Lucas James
Lucas James

They seem to insinuate the only solution is palestinian genocide.
They aren't wrong.

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

/auschwitz/index.html

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

implying only whites play GO
also where are the dreads and cornrows on those spooks?

antiscience
yeah let's just drop all science and return to a noscience time where we would get fucking wrecked by microorganisms and the world around us was a mystery of how it worked
ah bloobloo gotta feel bad for everyone wahh

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

Are you saying Israel can peacefully co-exist with neighboring countries?

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

3rd pic
The cartoonist couldn't say retardism, because that's too offensive

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

el che was argentino
for some reason, they have a phobia or hatred towards blacks, but apparently blacks means being dirty and poor to them, so.

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

Sinfest has achieved retard-nirvana

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

Is the first one meant to be Pro-Trump?

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

last pic
What is it with lefties and WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS?
Even the first one has too many. Then again judging by the middle 2 pics lefties have a nasty tendency of looking like mental infants if they don't use long words in longer paragraphs.

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

If you fight your enemies, they win

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

1st pic
Why is missingno an enemy of Israel?

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

I really like the first one.

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

The first image tells me that trump is actually listening to what the people say

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

Infinite Master balls
Devalues

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit