Mitch McConnell: Trump’s Hopes of Getting Along With the Russians ‘Will Be Dashed Pretty Quickly’

youtube.com/watch?v=mUf3gQHYXYM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_election_interference_by_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the resemblance.

I've met Mitch in person, and while I've never believed in reptilians, he is the best evidence I ever saw. There's something distressing about his hollow beady eyes and tiny teeth.

McConnell looks like a turtle, Ryan looks like a rat. Quite a bunch you've got

Graham Calls Republicans Celebrating Russian Interference a ‘Political Hack’ — ‘You’re Not a Patriot’

have they given evidence yet

Remember this?

Its good to see Rinse Penis firmly on the Trump Train. Once Trump was the nominee he has been solid.

I'm starting to wonder if this irrational saber-rattling with Russia is meant as a steam valve so mud people don't get the idea that America only has mud nation adversaries.

I don't remember. Do you have a link?

We got along fine with the Russians. Clinton and Yeltsin practically tongued each others' assholes clean while both sides' major donors were looting Russia to its socks. Putin wasn't the neo-liberals' man, but he was eager to cut a deal with Bush. That opportunity came right after 9/11, when he offered us the use of Central Asian bases for staging against Afghanistan. Then Bush – the sub-nigger-tier kosher meat puppet – reneged on the ABM Treaty. Putin had to give a speech about that. He looked like somebody who'd woken up in bed with a decapitated horse. We'd taken a huge concession from him and then flipped him over and fucked him in front of his mafioso oligarchs.

By the end of Bush's abominable reign, Putin was deliberately provoking confrontations all over, from Georgia to the North Pole. So who does Obama appoint as our ambassador to Russia to smooth things over? Michael McFaul, the former Carnegie Endowment cocksucker who was instrumental in looting Russia in the '90s! Gosh, I wonder why Putin didn't get along with our last two presidents, huh? Must be a mystery forever, isn't that true, Mitch McConnell? Russians must just be crazy, what with all of the hacking and the dancing the Charleston and the krokodil. So glad we have statesmen in charge!

BITCH. BITCH BcCODDLE

The dubs don't lie.

He does realize Trump employed his wife, right? Trump is going to be taking shit out on her and she will take it out on McConnell. It's going to be pretty funny.

Reminder that this faggot's chink wife – a nigger-loving holdover from the Bush administration who only cares about securing White meat shields for the non-country she comes from – was appointed transportation secretary by Trump.

And it sounds like Trump is going to use her to fuck with McConnell since that is very much in Trump's nature.

McConnell is clearly a pedophile.

He belongs in prison.

Well said user and nice dubs.

Sorry user. I try not to link on here, you're a Tor user you should understand. Just copy and paste what I green texted and then look for it.

what is it about the american elite and their jew-tier spite of a defeated foe?

This is suggested reading:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_election_interference_by_Russia

Apparently Russia hacked the US election by having a "strong preferance" for Trump and disseminating "fake news".

Exactly what the US mainstream media machine did for Hillary. Does no one (general public) see how stupid and ironic this is? Does anyone even believe this "Russian hacking" meme?

you might be surprised user… maybe

KEK, I hope her job doesn't involve personally driving any cars.

Very doubtful.

This. I don't think even the Viets deserved Murka's FREEDOM despite being full blown commies. The only true enemies are sandniggers, kikes and those niggers genociding hWhites in SA and Rhodesia.

I knew there was something that rat was up to, they are just trying to slam the door on people doing what they are.

I must be imagining all those mainstream media articles where Obama declared that Russians hacking the elections was an impossibility. :^)

Oh Mitch you shabbos turtle fuck, shame on ye.

the only reason we intervened in nam and korea was because we wanted land routes to china. the gulf of tonkin incident was a complete fabrication.

Roger Stone says he's a stooge for Paul Ryan and not to be trusted. I don't know what to make of him.

Paul Ryan is the eternal cuck. Paul Ryan is going to do whatever the fuck Trump tells him, just as he did everything Obammy told him. If he doesn't Trump isn't going to fuck around just as he didn't fuck around with Krispy Kreme.
But none of that even matters because of executive orders. Thanks Obama!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
For Christ's sake Rato, I thought you were going to do one correct thing in your life. Looking forward to you getting the boot from Texas.

its not as bad as i thought it was; the grandfather clause only stipulates the terms before the bill was passed dont count towards the term limit. that said, the bill as only just been proposed, so this is definately not the final form of the document.
https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz/status/816392490207027204/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Cruz is a Marrano Crypto Kike, I am surprised he is even doing this much

I'll take his proven history and predictability in regards to this over your (((concern))).

>the Russians are clearly a big adversary and they demonstrated it by trying to mess around in our election.

Which is it? Every day they flip flop so much.

I'm curious to see how quick and often Trump pulls the "you're fired" card if at all on his underlings.

As soon as that fat showed signs of disloyalty, he was out of there. I am surprised Trump didn't extend a role to Giuliani though, that's really interesting as he seemed loyal to the end. Maybe Trump knows about his 9/11 involvement…

Giuliani is a dinosaur. He started buttering up Trump like the machine politician he always was, and Trump – who probably got an assful of him over mundane real estate matters 20 years ago – used him like the cum dumpster he wanted so badly to be.

What proven history? Go ahead and tally it up. Not a whole lot to like.

He seems to like the obsequious Reince Priebus though. There has to be something more to it. If he had disdain for him over past affairs, why drag him around the country. "America's Mayor" doesn't hold much clout anymore.

I know right, like that Russian guy that gunned down those fags in Orlando or those Ruusians that ass raped that five year old potato girl in Idaho not to mention all those terror attacks carried out by Russians in Europe, just awful.
While we're at it we can also liberate the Russian people living under Putin's dictatorship.
why do jews hate Slavs SO much?

Did we meme too hard and turn the 2010's from the neo-80s into the actual 80s?

There most prize possenion the (((USSR))) didn't work out even with the Third Reich out of the picture. Not saying Russia is literally Hitler but they sure have gotten out of the rot that was there past.

Well the US president-elect is Mr 80s himself
So you tell me

Anyone have that first tweet archived?

Look at his eyes, the way the wrinkles have formed, the slant to his head as he turns it. But most importantly, look deep into those brown orbs and what do you see?

NOTHING *

KyAnon here. Due to all the shit Mitch talked during the election about Trump and continues to do so, and the fact that Trump took all but two counties here, almost certainly ensures he's not going to be in the senate next election.

And for those who don't know, the two counties were:
Fayette - A gentrified city full of fags and PC hipsters who desperately want it to be San Francisco.
Jefferson- Louisville, basically Detroit South and unofficially part of Indiana.

They hate any white country that isn't totally pozzed

"Her? Naw, brah, don't waste yer time, man! Bitch is a lesbian! How else do you explain her turning me down?

This disgusting faggot is still a senator?!

whoa…what happened in Idaho?

Google idaho girl raped.

Fellow KyAnon, Lexington is turbo cucked. Where did we go wrong? Are we even southern anymore?

Fuck off Mitch. The US elite are always 'messing about' in other people's elections. When Ireland
had a referendum for homosexual marriage
in 2015 Obama, Hollywood, and various American
billionaires like Chuck Feeney and the Atlantic
Philanthropies supported the 'yes' side
with publicity, lobbying, and millions of dollars.
The globalist Chuck Feeney actually began his
funding for the campaign ten years before the
actual vote.

U LISTEN TO ME GWAILO HUSBANDO
U DO AS MR. TRUMP SAI OR ME LOSE MY JOB
U DON WANT DAT WHITE GWAILO
ME CASTRATE U AS IS TRADITION IN HEAVENLY KINGDOM

We didn't go wrong. We just have those two shitty places. The rest of the state, while having its faults, is actually pretty cool as long as you stay out of Lexington and Louisville.

But we're still definitely southern. Two degenerate cities does not a state make.

No I'm talking about as an user living in Lexington, I remember back in the 90s Lexington was a jewel in KY's crown now it's shit.

20170109 http search worldmaritimenews com/search?s=smuggling&page=6
20140826 http www worldmaritimenews com/?p=135277
20141030 https www thenation com/article/mitch-mcconnells-freighted-ties-shadowy-shipping-company/

The 22nd Amendment had a similar provision. If Harry Truman wanted he could have been President for life.

You're a black nigger.

Is this fucker high? Bush did a pretty good job of improving our relationship with Russia until the gay mulatto came along and fucked it all up. Its one of the few good things one can say about Bush.

Considering that Putin did no kill Bush for that painting, I'll say they are indeed buddies and the offer of money for Bush to destroy said painting is in fact banter.

The 90s in Lexington were fucking glorious. Nearly everyone got along, the music scene was vibrant, and nary a cuck in sight. Then the millennial hipsters came to UK, Dudley Webb tore down a historic block (Busters, The Dame, Mia's, 141) in order to make a hotel that is now just a fucking hole in the middle of downtown, and you now cannot go 500 feet without tripping over an overpriced restaurant.

Lex is pozzed as fuck, user. My advice is to find a nice place in one of the surrounding counties. Nicholasville or Versailles would probably be your best bet. Avoid Georgetown and Winchester.