What is some /l.pol/ literature? Please and thank you

What is some /l.pol/ literature? Please and thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg
torrents4free.com/user/moman73/0/3/0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything from Marx, Engels, Bakhunin, Koprotkin, and the Ego and it's own.

Now subtract the meme core from ^ and you get some bretty good books :DD

If you enjoy arguing with Holla Forums on race for some reason, "The Emperor's New Clothes: Biological Theories of Race at the Millenium" by Joseph L. Graves is good. Also "The Reactionary Mind" by Corey Robin is GOAT if you want to understand right wingers better.

I mean, it's an interesting read (if you can read it at all. Stirner writes like a retard) but to say it's leftypol, well, it isn't.

hownew.ru

Here you go, friend.

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg

Know thy enemy?
Speaking about enemies, is Christianity thy enemy? What does Holla Forums think of Christianity? Steal it and Communize or drop it?

Can you be slightly more specific? Like, what topics are you interested in? History, philosophy, economics?

If you're new and you're still trying to figure this out, check

torrents4free.com/user/moman73/0/3/0

He organizes torrents according to topics (criticisms of colonialism, criticism of capitalism, criticism of the church, etc) and although there's the occasional right-wing conspiracy theory and libertarian book, most of it is left-wing and/or academic, so browse until you find something that fits your tastes.

Check out >>>/freedu/ its full of our literature and more free educational resources besides.

Are you a newbie?

laughing at all this irony tbh

Did you mean leftist novels?

I fucking hope so

Lad….

Christians are far from being an homogenous blob, there is differences between subgroups (catholics, protestants, orthodox…) and within each groups (Clavinists, Baptsits, Lutherans… ) Religion is a matter of interpretation, there can be diametrical opposite interpretations of the same material. Range go from gommunism is devil 1!!!!1 to Liberation theology. I would say that some Christians are against what we stand fro, some are for.

Emile Zola Rougeon Maquart Saga? Orwell?

My mom, an ordained minister, thinks we should just accept the world the way it is; that we're a "broken world" in which communism is an impossible ideal because humanity is inherently sinful, and God will fix everything eventually so it's not our job to try to make long-lasting change.

It's frustrating knowing this must be a widespread belief. It's like climate change. Either climate change is real or it isn't, but either way, being more environmentally mindful still leaves us with a cleaner, more stable planet, so what's the harm in treating it like it's real? But that would demolish fossil fuel as the cornerstone of the global economy and oil CEO's have their dirty fingers so deep in the ass of the State that it's a goddamn muppet, so relief is years away.