Twitter

Twitter has been on the decline for months, however, one notable event was they threatened to ban Donald Trump.

This caused a stock dip. Despite the decline, the stock had a notable dip.

Given that the Trump curse has been a thing, we should hope they ban him.

Hear me out.

They ban the new president, while they kissed the ass of the former president, this will cause their stock to collapse, it shows the company has clear conflicts of interest, they do not make decisions based on financial decisions, but purely ideological ones, and most investors are not left leaning ideologues. They're money people. If anyone can be banned for any reason, why should they invest in a company that is literally destroying itself?

Trump being banned from twitter will be a net positive for the internet, not because it will be getting rid of him off a social media platform, but because it will remove the social media platform which sjw's rely on from the internet.

Trump may be the best thing that happened to twitter.

If they ban him, they die. Yet keeping him around gives them great pain.

You gotta admit, it's beautiful.

All we have to do is start a bunch of random rumors and their stock will go unstable. Anything with buzzwords is probably good, focus on company infighting and general instability. Good places to comment are NYT, and anything stock or business related. If enough people make random business rumors, it'll spread fast.

#BanTrump

kek, this

Despite my initial impression of yet more OP slide faggotry, after further inspection I detect a thread of constructive anti-kikery chaos catalyst available with…
#bantrump

It's like pottery.

So… are you saying we win either way?

No slide here, I just love me some good 'ol fashioned chaos. The best way to attack something, is the long con. Wanna kill the left's ideologies? Use their very same tactics against them. Overstuff their narrative with crazy. The most devout followers of the left will do your dirty work for you, while destroying their own credibility. Look what happened when gamergate lifted the rock these roaches live under? They went full retard and spilled their spaghetti immediately, tipping off a lot of people to the bullshit they were pulling behind the scenes. Not just gaming journalism, but in.. everything. They doubled down on their shit because that's literally all they know what to do. Their masters have yet to tell them what to think. They do not think critically. When they lose an argument all they can do is start namecalling. Which can work to anyone's advantage. Weaponize them against themselves. Crank up the crazy to 11, and let them continue to destroy themselves publicly. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one with this idea. I imagine every foot in mouth thing the left has done in the last year has been someone feeding the left with more crazy ideas, because I cannot explain why they are being so counter-productive to their own cause otherwise.

yes. yes we do.

The CEO also is asking for suggestions on how to improve twitter, which I will go out on a limb and say he will ignore anything that actually suggests actual improvements. Maybe we should use that as an avenue to make him fall on his face harder.

Twitter chose to support Leslie Jones (barely literate) over Milo (who writes for a living.) Some faggot will try to derail me for mentioning those two, but my point is that the text-based platform for sharing thoughts sided with a nigger whose thoughts sound like Koko the gorilla.

Twitter has been making decisions based on ideology for years, that's why @deray is help & support.

I couldn't imagine being a shareholder.

Which is why they'll never do it. Your thread is shit fam.

HOWEVER

Since there's no way on Earth that Twitter is stupid and suicidal enough to suspend the POTUS, starting a movement calling on Twitter to suspend him would be absolutely perfect. Get every leftist piece of cancer demanding "#BanTrump!!" and then when Twitter doesn't do it for obvious business reasons, the shitstorm will be spectacular and take a wrecking ball to their share price. It might even cause a leftist exodus from Twitter.

A good plan can be salvaged from OP's gay thread so I hereby revoke my downvote

reddit's that way.

I won't tolerate your lack of civility. Downvoted and reported to the admin.

Ask for a way to specifically tag your ideology and gender preferences, so you can get more shit you like and people know easier, and also so you can filter other people easier too. Echo chamber now! (is this good idea?)

HAHAHA look at this newfag. He thinks sage is a donvote. Do you even know where you are?

It needs to go. I'm going to just buy a few thousand accounts.

Twitter won't be around in 2 years.

stop it, my penis can only get so hard.

Good idea. Make the commies attack their own infrastructure.

Would be glorious.