The Kurdish Question

In the course of my anti-ISIS shitposting I have made acquaintance with many Kurds. I was wondering if Holla Forums is in agreement on the question of a Kurdish state? Could we ally? Is it advisable?

Race: Clearly mixed. Not white, but mixed with locals like Hispanics, Persians, and High Caste Indians.

Religion: Extremely pro Free Religion. Protecting local Christians, Muslim majority with a huge Zoroastrian restoration movement. That was their ancient indigenous Aryan religion.

Alliances:During the Deus Vult era they sided with the Turks. During the Soviet era they sided with the Commies simply because WE sided with the Turks. Modern era they sided with us because of Saddam. Could be used to fuck w/ Erdogan.

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah
archive.is/QFwaI),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Kurds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Kurds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wrong, they're mostly hardcore sunnis and some of the highest practitioners of fgm, honor killing, cousin marriages
if by protecting you mean extorting and evicting from cities the kurds want then sure

i'm indifferent on the question of a kurdish state, its existence is probably a good thing because it would immediately bring about a state of widespread and protracted inter-mudshit war in the region but until the west starts telling "refugees" to fuck off then that isn't ideal.

I do not care about a sovereign Kurdistan for the sake of the Kurdis. I care because the Turkish butthurt could power the planet for a thousand years.

Breaking up dune coons and having them fight each other is a great idea. No, we should not ally with dune coons.

They're savage subhumans like the rest in the region.

Peshmerga are hardline marxists. Kurds are clan-based and clans are fierce with each other, any assumed proto-state will collapse due to conflicting interests. Their only option for unification is to expand ops into Turkey and turn it into all-out guerilla warfare and then waste as many young as they can, while sparing the most dedicated to the idea of single Kurdistan. However, I doubt that Iran, Syria or Iraq will stand idly by as Kurdistan implodes. They didn't even have enough ammo for their wars until USA saw PR opportunity in them.

Also

This. It would be good if the Kurds in Turkey gained independence, simply because fuck Turkey. But the territorial integrity of Syria, Iraq and Iran should remain.

I'm pro-kurd because I fucking hate turkroaches. Commies > Turks. Also some of their women are qts

Do they actually produce anything of value other than a tiny amount of them are light-skinned?

liberal tears
pic related

Nope. Honestly, has anybody ever heard of the Kurds before the war in Syria?

Before Syria, they were always crying about Saddam and his mustard gas attack in the early 90's.

The only good and civilized people in that area are the Assyrians and Druze, they're the only ones who deserve their own state as far as I'm concerned.
Kurds otoh are complete scum, easily on par with Arabs, Yazidis, Turkroaches et al.

Yes, they and the turk diaspora meets up regulary in germany to beat each other up.

Kurds, turks, armenians and other non-whites are nigger tier.

What's wrong with Yazidis?

Depends what you mean by "of value". Kurds are notorious drug and people smugglers for one thing.

They've been heavily shilled in teh US since the first Gulf War, ever since Saddam gassed them.

There's a bunch of them (assyrians) in Commiefornia.
Must be pretty fucked up being kicked out of your own homeland by invading mudslime shitskins, they should serve as an example of what happens to you if you let mudslimes flood your country.

Can we just convince mexicans to go to kurdistan? We get two+ sets of lulz and manages to move mexicans away from the usa.

Excellent question, glad you ask. Yazidis are more or less ethnic Kurds who have their own religion which make them tribal like jews (non yazidis are dirty), superstitious like voodoo niggers (the color blue is evil in yazidi religion), they worship fallen angels and all kinds of other crazy stuff.

Also, Yazidis are very often criminal. Google: yazidi mafia.

Youre a fucking shill. The Yazidis need to be nationalized, they're fucking primed for natsoc ideology after all this shit. They've been dealing with kikes and mudslimes directly the whole time, and we could help them get reve

.Go back to /x conspirafag. The Yazidis do not wear blue because it is a religiously associated color. They don't worship fallen angels, thats mudslime propaganda to give them excuse to rape. Fucking kill yourself.

FYI though, Malek Taus is the embodiment of the Pheonix. Any damndd idiot can figure that out, but mudslimes and kikes say "oooh demooons!" so they have excuse to rape pretty blond yazidi kids.

Nah my friend, the only shill here is you.

Kurds betrayed Assad and Saddam before him you dirty mountain jew.Why do you think we should trust them?

Would it be easier to tell them Reconquista the lost lands of North Africa that were Roman? They drive out the Moroccans,Algerians, and Libyans and much lulz will be had. It would open the region to White immigration and drive out the Arabs.

Good point. Perhaps less trust and more exploit.

The only other place I've heard of them is genociding Christians so no, they're a bunch of niggers.

Kurds are shitskin trash

Jesus fucking Christ, ever heard about Saladin?

make them go to war with the turk roaches
they are mortal enemies and best case they will destroy each other

Kurds are literally a mix between Arabs and Turks. They are only really good for starting shit up in the middle East. Once the Iranian satrapies of Syria and Iraq drive the Kurds into turkey, then things will finally get interesting.

This.

I don't know, are they FUCKING MUSLIMS?
OH LOOK, ANOTHER "LET'S ALLY WITH GOATFUCKING MUSLIMS THREAD
I will dedicate my time to shitting uo every one of these threads you start, you dirty little brown goat-whisperer

And that's about their only achievement.

Middle Eastern ethnicities and ethnic-based politics are a mess. Better to crush and wipe out minor ethnicities than to fracture the place further.

Whoops, forgot my video. Say, when you're banging your first cousin, does your beard get stuck in her pubes like velcro? Does she mind that your dick smells of goats and sour milk?

1. Exterminate IS
2. Exterminate Saudi Arabia
3. Exterminate Iran
4. Exterminate Turkey
5. Shlomo
6. Exterminate Commie Kurds

If the turkaroaches say kurds are literally nigger-tier in their country that's pretty damning if you ask me.

Oh and kurds are smelly dumb commie scum.

Arabs and Persians have tried to wipe out kurd vermin as well, actually there are kurdish chimpout videos where you can see kurds behaving like niggers.

The question is, are the Kurds Aryan? The answer is - remotely.

Their language, once Aryan, has been bastardized beyond repair. Their culture is Islamic, Semitic and Turkic. Racially speaking, perhaps they were once Caucasian/whites, today they are mixed beyond recognition. However, an acquaintance of mine has visited Van Turkey several times as a pilgrimage to our lost lands. He has taken many photographs of Kurds around the region and Judging by what I see within the photographs, many of them look Armenian.

As some of you well know, the ancient city of Van, for many thousands of years, was the heartland of Armenian nation, that is, until the Armenian Genocide of 1915. Today, no Armenians live within the region in question. However, it is well known that the Kurds living within the area have a good amount of Armenian blood.

Kurds are slightly better than Muslims, but no they shouldn't have their own State. Indo-Europeans should take control of the entire world because we are the ones who civilized it.

No, they are empty vessles, only puppets to be used by a state for their proxy wars. We should only support their invasion of Turky.

Not really but they are more likable and indo-european than anything in their surrounding environment.

Good rajah!

You misspelled "Mongolia".

preferable to t*rks but not as good as iranians

the creation of a kurdish state is another step in the yinon plan to balkanize the middle east and make it possible to create greater israel. when all other states are weak, israel is strong. OP is a jidf faggot tbh.

Malek Taus is blatantly Lucifer.
Who knows if he's identified as the Phoenix (of Egypt) though.
All I know is that Suzaku is a better guardian.

This. Funny how Israel is the only country in the middle east that believes there should be a kurdistan. For Arabs, Turks and Persians to all agree that kurds are vermin is quite telling.

Kurds are shitskins who have been promised their own country, and like idiots, believe they will get it. Turkey will never give up its land. Only way is to split Iraq into three parts, Sunni, Shia and Kurd.

They're fucking sandnigger pieces of shit.

PROTIP FOR YOU CRYPTO-KIKE: KURDS ARE NO BETTER, NO DIFFERENT THAN THE TURKROACHES THAT HAVE SHITPOSTED AND RUINED MANY A THREAD ON 4/pol/ AND EVEN 4/new/ BACK IN THE DAY.

KURDS ARE NOT OUR 'ALLIES', THEY ARE NOT OUR 'BROS'

There's no such thing as 'Kurdbro here' or what you're trying to slide with your bullshit going,

Cause look kid, if the only thing you can do is muster up your freshly cherrypicked photos of ugly Kurd/Turk mongoloid groid whores looking like a bunch of deformed mexican whores that don't fucking wipe their asses properly, let alone their own puss-puss, on top of having the same flat weird nigger noses and prominent hook noses and weak weird fucking melon head syndrome with weak shovel jaw included.

Kurdistan doesn't exist, nor should it exists to further cause conflict within the Middle East endangering the sovereignty of one Eastern European nation that is Armenia. Their autistic claims to 'Kurdish land' where they just decide to make bullshit muh ancestrail claims over territories that have been historically Armenian for fucking hundreds of years and have only been recently cuck'd to hell and back by Kikes, their Turkish cockroach pets, and whatever autsitic sand-nigger crypto-kikes that wanted a peice of the pie, trying to landlock and separate Armenia from Greece, and thus trying to keep Armenia, the originators of Christianity from bordering any prominent European nation (Not counting Georgia which is also labeled as an Eastern European country the same as Armenia)

Kurds need to get exterminated as does Turks as a whole, they're not worth anything, so why the fuck should we 'side' with them because they hate ISIS? Or rather why should we bother getting involved with some fucking literal minority in a region they don't fucking belong, they belong back in fucking Iran where they stole their little faggot fucking flag, and need to stay back there, cause at least there they have a 'claim' to being a minority shitskin among their fellow shitskinned kind.

Not only that, they're trying to pull mondo-nigger bullshit by trying to claim territory that has no real signifigance to them, IE the two fucking blotches in Armenian clay, hell the entire claim is fucking Armenian clay and if anything this thread SHOULD be about Armenian reclaiming Anatolia and area where these shitskinned rats 'claim' to inhabit when they've claimed to be nomadic time and time again, and last time I remembered, they were more fucking south in Iraq, and in Iran, so it seems they're just trying to lay claim to any per-industralialized territories, on toop of getting access to a fuck ton of airports to then pull a yid and start flying out more Kurdish shitskins to European civilizations and pulling the same shit we've seen with sand-niggers all fucking month, if not, since fucking 1950, perhaps more so 1970 when these sand-niggers felt entitled to flee to Europe because muh Persia is goo' boy!

They are a dentriment to European civilization, to the Europoid race, and look like nasty manlet hook-nosed rats resembling the atypical ugly beaners and spics we have to deal with over here in America, and apparently is becoming an issue with Europe with dumb Mexicans and Venezeualans flooding Germany claiming to be 'Spainiards' and 'Portugese' when they're just a bunch of short-stacked, nigger nosed, kike blooded beaner abominations fleeing to places like Germany under the guise of 'Education visas' but then come back here and exclaim with glee how they're finally 'White' and how they're going to talk to 'White women' for the first time, and how they finally escaped, Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Uruguay, Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Cuba, etc.

Then they end up getting targeted by good old boys getting their heads caved in by being autistic nigger nosed beaners in Europe thinking they can run free because of what they hear and see on Holla Forums, and the news, and then come running back to their third world shithole after their little trip turns out to be fraud, though I'll save that for another thread, but these Kurds rub me the wrong way autistic Mexicans whom come here posting about how they're 'good boys' and how they're 'white', and pulling that 'Hey guys! Mexi-bro here! haha!' bullshit you're pulling right now OP.

We get it, you're a Kurd, and you need to hang yourself.

The Yazidis ain't Muslims though, on that ground they are more Persian than Iran itself.

They look Aryan and the filthy turkroaches need to be wiped off the face of the map for their crimes. Fuck the Ottomans and fuck the filthy turkish race.

They aren't ethnically European either now are they?

Therefore have nothing to do with Holla Forums, and from what I hear, they're no different than any of the other sand-nigger hook-nosed kike creatures that live within that region as squatters upon European clay.

They need to be exterminated. Yazidis? More like Yids.

They look like half beaner/mexishit, half hook-nosed merchant with a hint of Indian 'smart pussy' pajeet feet syndrome.

Quit using 'Aryan' to denote what you try to slide as 'European' and 'White', cause 'Aryan' only mean one thing bub, Pujab/Pajeet Deepak Dadeep poo in the loo sub-humans with Australian Abbo blood.

You're right, OP cherrypicked the best looking of them and they still look subhuman.

Let's meme the Yazidis into a warrior race that exists for purging mudslimes. Praise Kek, in your breath I evoke the Great Pheonix, Malek Taus, to our side! May we meme his people to a whiter future, free of mudslimes and degenerates!

Praise Kek! Mage Wars Now!

Told you, they look like weird beaner kike rats, I don't know how the fuck OP really thought posting some nasty ass hook-nosed, weird discolored 'off-white' color that most shitskins believe is close enough for them to cry they're white without understanding that being white is due to being ethnically European, not by having some nasty weird shitty skin-tone that looks like someone spent time scrubbing feces off with a brillo pad all damn day.

They also look really sweaty and like they suffer from serious cheesy pussy syndrome and stank tank syndrome. especially the weird kike chink beaner on the last picture looking all like a weak chinned skank.

They are non Muslim, non-gypsy, native indo-european people. That's pretty much European.

CAN'T ARGUE WITH THESE TRIPS

PRAISE KEK

WITNESSED

Surely you can't be this naive?

We'll leave them to turks they'll do whats needed.

Uh, you must be one dumb motherfucker if you think being half mongoloid, half negroid equates to being ethnically European, let alone apart of the Eurpoid race.

Something tells me you yourself are just some ya yiddy kike kurd trying to get your faggot 'bro-tier' badge like all the other shitskins seem to have been doing all fucking week.

Not even legitimate trips and yet you got two ya yiddy kike shitskins praising false deities.

For fuck sake, f6e887 replied real quick when he thought he can try and spam right after seeing what he believed a glimmer of hope for his shit-skinned kin.

Not happening.

FALSE GODS
NOT KEK
SHIT BOT

They are hot as fuck so Im pro kurd

No. Just Europeans.

You better stop before the meme police come and fucking take you away.

Kek disagrees with you.

Melek Taus is a total bro, faggot.

That's not Kek, that's a faggot using a script to get what he wants.

Real kek blessings can be seen here -→

KEK blessed me

The meme police are going to fucking take you stupid ya-yidz and fucking smash your faggot moonfaces in and make you regret ever posting.

Shitskins don't and cannot receive blessings from kek, hence why they use scripts and lies, screaming and pretending.

Kill yourself.

user, Kek is not the only god that exists, and he's not the only god that's a decent fellow.

Kek and the Christian God are the only two that exist, and Kek is a servant of God.

Take your shit-skinned demon worship out of here and go back to picking feces out your kurdish mother's pussy, just like your mexican counterparts would be doing.

You're offending the christfags with your kek worship Holla Forums.

Stay mad shitskin

There is no 'kurdbros', there is no 'ally' to the Europoid race. We don't need you.

One of us is.

Yeah, you, the moronic sand-nigger saging this thread.

Sage is not a downboat friend.

Kurds deserve a homeland, they have been persecuted by Turks, Arabs and Persians for thousands of years!! Also Saddam holocausted 6 million of them in Iraq! :^)

t.Schlomo

Damn right! It has been ordained! Melek Taus has an accord with our lord Kek and we must answer in memes! Anons, another must make a new thread. My breath has been spent this day until my digits return, so I ask one of you to be the next to evoke his froggy breath to the throne of the front page.
Praise Kek, may this alliance bare strong.

And yet you keep doing it.

LEAVE

I keep doing it because I understand how it's used.
Why does Melek Taus offend you so much?

No, you don't udnerstand how it's used.

You're doing it to be a passive aggressive cuckold shitskin who's upset that his little kurdish kuck party was slammed by the truth.

You continue to push shitty forced cuckold shitskin counter-memes, without really understanding why Kek is a servant of the one and true Christian god among this christian server. It's already been seen that you are indeed a shitskin and thus bitter over your own existence enough to beg to be an ally of the Europoid race.

Back to the dunes you go.

user, you haven't seen passive aggressive yet.

What differentiates the non-mudsime Yazidis from Armenians, Georgians, Greeks and Balkanslavs? Genetic exchange was one sided in the Ottoman Empire since interreligious marriage was forbidden without converting to Islam unless it was a Christian harem concubine. Whatever mongoloarabic genes they have is by the occasional rape.

Your most convincing argument was the Sunni part which does not apply to Yazidis that are not even muslim, they also look White. Were ancient Europeans non-White for not worshiping Yawhve?

I'm sure I've haven't. Thanks for sharing.

They are mudslimes lite, they are not ethnically Europaen, and the fact OP had to post women as a shitty attempt to try and stir the loins of any underage anons that may be browsing this board, IE the lowest of the low, the bottom of the barrel of kike tactics to try and gain 'acceptance' among the ethnic Europeans of Holla Forums by trying to cherrypick ugly ass skanks of said shitskin flavor of the week that's trying to garner a foothold by assuming if they are well received on Holla Forums, then the kikes can go forward with whatever scheme they have going on with said shitskinned group.

No one cares about concubines when the Bible itself makes it quite clear God himself is against racemixing just as much as he hates faggots.

These are not ethnic Europeans, they are mongoloid/negroids that need to fuck off, as with you trying to push them, they are Ya-yids and need to go back to Israel with their beloved kike brethren.

You're getting desperate to try and convince me, when you're only making it quite clear how desperate you mongoloids with negroid blood really are. They don't look 'white' at all and look like bloated beaners.

Not only that you can't even properly spell Jehovah correctly, not the botched kike censorship of what's supposed to be God's name, the same name of which Kikes avoid like the plague, you know, Jehovah, that very same name they'll throw rocks at you and outright attack you for uttering, typing, and the like.

Nice try kike, but it's not happening. You were abandoned by Jehovah for a reason, and he only created the Eurpoid race, for all ethnic Europeans are made within his image, you Mongoloid/Negroid abominations are not of his hand, and will not be saved when the time has come to cleanse this earth of all that are but a mockery of Jehovah's integrity.

For your health.

Would you like to?

Good meme.

armos belong in the same hole as roaches user, it doesn't matter if they're christian or not

Is that a yes?

LOW ENERGY

is this what you call "white"?

They are a bunch of hideous shitskins that are either marxist-leninist or hardcore sunni.
They are pushing the "kurdish feminist freedom fighter" meme in the West to appeal to leftist fucktards, but their "female soldiers" are basically sex slave fodders.

They have never had a nation of their own because they are fucking retarded, they cry oppression all day and claim land from everyone in the area because they have bred like rabbits and scattered everywhere.
SJWs are sympathetic to them because they both try to usurp the "leftist identity" in the countries they infect and cry around claiming they are oppressed minorities. They are basically jews but they lack intelligence.

They have nothing in common with Holla Forums, they are just another pet nigger for cultural marxists.

And armenian is just a jew who followed a rolling coin into a church.

Looks like a fine spaghetti consumer to me.

Nice try shitskin, Armenians are Ethnically European. Don't get upset cause you, looking like some short squat, moonfaced mongoloid resembling used up beaner whores aren't going to get accepted anytime soon.

lolwut, even russians don't consider those from around the caucasus to be white, they call them churkas

Ah, kek smiles upon me with holy 77

Thread dismissed.

Do I smell kebab?…

No, but I smell an illiterate moron who's probably a stupid kike.

What mood shall Melek Tuas give us? Kek is smug… both are beings of cycles and repeating digits, and both are vilified by kikes and mudslimes. We have many allies now tad/pols, we will win this war, and usher in a new age.
Praise Kek.

Looks as if this has turned into a turkaroach vs kurdnigger thread.

Σου δίνω άλλη μια προσπάθεια, Μουσταφά…

Holla Forums is a christian image board and your kek worship isn't allowed filthy heathen.

You keep mentioning a false kike god, I saw the word Kek in there, but he doesn't answer to your kind.

Pathetic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah

יהוה‎

Good enough, Mehmet?

Armenians are turkic shitskins and definitely not ethnically European. You will never be white, buddy.

Kurds are a bunch of leftist commie scum.

Nope. Just can't read more than one sentence in your posts without laughing my ass off and reflexively type a reply.

Kike, you've been already detected, just quit already.

Again, you niggers are getting upset cause I'm not falling for this autistic Kurdbro autism that seems to be spreading around lately.

They're a bunch of pinko half turk, half kike, all nog beaner creatures, you know, what you're made out of.

Chechens are the true Indo Aryans!

fuck off churka dicksucker, just because armos speak an indo european language that does not make them european

Not all of us have hebrew characters in our keyboard, Mustafa.

oh I am laffin

see:

I'm not even Armenian, so I don't get why you automatically assume I am one purely for just knowing the truth about them, and their status as ethnic Europeans.

I feel that's the only real ammunition you turks/kurds and kikes have without actually you know, defending the claims against you. It's always with the low energy projection emotional garbage, get a new gimmick kike.

I like how I'm now not just Armenian apparently, but now I'm a sand-nigger mudslime?

Real wishy washy like I stated before. Funny though. On top of f6e887 being underage and samefagging like no tomorrow, I've clearly and successfully rattled the autistic beehive that is 'Kurds are bros guys!'

Too easy.

No matter how much you try to deny being an armenian, it's plainly evident to anyone here that you are one based on your attempts to convince yourself that they're ethnic Europeans. They are genetically turkic and thus cluster with turks. Pic related.

Again kike, get a new gimmick instead of your emotional charged autism. Go back to sucking kurdish feces out from your beloved Allah's boy pussy Mohamed Mohamed Jr.

Certain degrees of good quality curry or kebab blod mixed with Germanic or Latin blood ain't that bad,
Most of those races are at least midly competent and good curris and kebabs are almost extint nowadays
Either because they've been sodomised by islam and destroyed by inbreeding or missenegation with different types of niggers

As a general rule, the fairer the skin the better the race
There are some ecceptions in Asia when dark skinned people are not as sub humans as nigger, but they are few and far between
Niggers are the only real parasitic cancer in the world, Chinks may be just as destructive but at least they are smart and capable of organizing, niggers are just voracious savage predators

Too be fair Middle Easterners were the masterrace before they got mongrelized with arabs and turks. IMO the reason for the ME being shit is not due to its genetic background per se but because of muslim dysgenics. For example the "Arab" Golden Age was before Islam had considerable effect on the native populations genetics.

Jews promote Kurds heavily while the Kurds are stealing Assyrian land. Literally don't give a fuck what Kurds do as long as they stop taking Assyrian clay. Strong Christian Assyria when?

Also ITT: autistic White people try to generalize races they've never interacted with from their basements

I've known quite a few Armenians.

This thread isn't about Armenia, it's about 999Kek and Melek Taus666 forging an alliance!

>>>/christpol/

But ye, Sandnigger Kurds need to hang too.

Oh look, it's a sandnigger barking about other sandniggers.

This is like when kikes try to push their Jewesses on subservient but powerful shabbos goyim. Don't fall for it; the woman's faith is always what the children will be raised under, the last thing you want to do is give potential (((Esthers))) crypto mudslime/yid babies.

Praise Kek!

This thread is plain and simply fucking confusing and filled with detractive shitposting and shilling. That or half the thread is full of newfags.

There's way too much DnC cancer and shilling in this fucking thread.

Cancerous, nigger-tier argument with no factual basis. 'White' isn't a real concept unless given parameters; it seems to normally be based solely on appearances (see: 'Italians are not white! Greeks are not white!' – literal DnC-shill-tier arguments). 'European' and 'Caucasian' are real concepts.

Well, aren't they? They speak an Indo-European language, Hitler referred to them as Aryan, and they have genetics that haven't change in about 4,000 years that show they were very closely related to the first settlers of Europe (see: archive.is/QFwaI), they have a very European culture, they were the first Christian nation, they are relatively closely related to Greeks. I don't see how one could argue that they aren't European, actually, though plenty of shills will use cherrypicked 'does THIS look European/white?' arguments like they do with Italians and Greeks. Similar arguments go for Georgians and most peoples of the Caucasus. Remember that Europe as a continent should encompass Anatolia (even if it is filled with filth like the Turks) and ends at the Urals, the mountains in the Caucasus also help define the borders of Europe.

>>>/oven/

Definitely not European, they are Caucasoid but not European. They are closer to Iranians and Levantine groups, which sit at an interesting position like the Finno-Urgics of being closer to Europeans than other Central Asian and Middle Eastern groups.

Holla Forumsacks are not known for their intellect

Waste of dubs. Hello, Schlomo!

Yezidis are the niggerest of desert niggers.

kys Mud apologist.

Melek Taus leading an army of women to literally flay the mudslimes!

Turkroach confirmed! Piss in it's eyeholes for it has no ears! GTKRWN, and Retake Constantinople! Support kurds as diversionary force to fuck with turkroaches! Malek Taus works with Kek now, will the alawheaties like Assad join the amphibious alliance aswell?

I'm all for it. Just to weaken turkey, iran, syria etc. Also I hope some of the kurdroaches would leave Europe for their new country.

How many jews are they going to gas?

this is just like the kikes spreading 'cute' IDF girl pictures for PR reasons

internet nadsies don't need to be recruiting allies, but especially not from commies.

In every other way, I DON'T CARE. No one who isn't from the region should. I assume you are a shitskin or JIDF attempting to spread memes to keep your neighbors destabilised. Kys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Kurds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Kurds

Caste systems are eugenic you moron. It's literally the only thing that street shitters get right.

Pics related are a summarization of the history of Iraqi Kurds

Kurds have mostly claimed Assyrian christian lands as their own and are not especially pro-christian by any means.
Although the US supported them, Iraqi Kurds were not necessarily on our side and were directly fighting for Iran at the time.

this