Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism)#Cold_Narakas
phys.org/news/2016-11-autism-human-evolutionary-success.html
blic.rs/lwmtn9d
youtube.com/watch?v=JIZ12EQ2SFg
indobase.com/holidays/christmas/characters/snegurochka.html
yahoo.com/news/deep-freeze-claims-six-more-victims-poland-095625362.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-Day_War
investmentwatchblog.com/ebola-will-go-full-on-mass-pandemic-this-winter-ebola-thrives-in-cold-weather-polar-vortex-restarted/
infowars.com/scientists-ebola-can-spread-by-air-in-cold-weather/
intellihub.com/scientists-ebola-can-spread-air-cold-weather/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf happened, French steal blankets from muds so they die from hypothermia, when SERBS help kebab

This is a snow-woman. She brings cold wherever she goes and will help with removal of shitskins.

Succubus Teacher best girl.

Still can't wait for Konosuba to air.

Christ-chan look-alike dullahan is infinitely superior to succubus.

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

I don't think you guys can even begin go imagine just how cold it is in Belgrade right now, let alone in the mountain areas where these subhumans go trough.
I'm talking actual blizzard storms on the level of Siberia.

Every girl in that show is qt

L E T I T S N O W

LET IT SNOW
THANK YOU WINTER-CHAN

May our natural environmental defense drive these invaders out or freeze these fuckers to death!

And i forgot to mention, these "aid workers" in Serbia are all foreigners, not even joking.

I wonder (((who))) is funding them

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW
FREEZE THOSE FUCKERS, WINTER-CHAN

Give them some aspirin. That will decrease the body temperature even further lol.

No shit. Put a Trojan Horse inside the Trojan Horse.

Brilliant.

Dumpires need not apply.

LET IT SNOW,PURE WHITE WINTER-CHAN

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW
I LOVE YOU WINTER CHAN

If society collapsed they libcucks and shitskins would be the first to die off.

This is 雪女
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/雪女

It's only like -10 to -20 really not that cold unless košava is blowing.

Oh, the poor oppressed Muslims don't like the European winter? Maybe they should go somewhere warmer instead. Like back where they came from.

LET IT SNOW

Let's hope she isn't done yet.

Good. Winter is not the same as when I was a kid. I'm 50 this month and remember massive amounts of snow. Roads blocked, schools shut down. We had some snow in November but nothing yet.

I remember being a kid, and feeling disappointed that we had over 3 feet of snow and the school still wouldn't wasn't going to shut down so we were stuck inside during recess because the teachers didn't like the kids having snowball fights. Nowadays schools are shut down at the first sign of snow, even if it's only like an inch, thanks to brown people. Pic related.

Fuck your shill “anecdotes”, faggot. Snow cover has only increased in the last 50 years.

(fucking checked)
those are some crazy digits. dubs and dub triple digits

whites were raised with winters rough embrace and it made us stronger, only those communities with high time preference and the mental capacity to plan were capable of stockpiling for the winter, its what makes whites white and allowed us to move further north.
now the time has come, shitskins who never knew the tough lessons that this glorious mother has taught us are being tested on them directly and failing miserably.
thank you winter-chan, please blanket us in your sterilizing embrace and let it snow

Wonders never cease.

That's because the cilmate IS changing, or rather shifting would be a better word. It still isn't man made change, but it IS changing.

Some areas are getting warmer, some cooler. We're entering a global cooling period. If I recal there was another smaller dip in global temperatures years ago. One in like the 50s, then another one shortly after that. But this next one is supposed to be yuge.

HAIL WINTER

LET IT SNOW!

LET IT SNOW

++LET IT SNOW++

LET IT SNOW

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Fuck you, I live in Winnipeg. Don't tell me I don't know what cold is.

The French are sick of mudslimes because their country is full of them, the cops are near revolting, but Serbia has few and are helping them because they know they will just continue to Germany and other welfare states, why the fuck would they stay in Serbia.

let is snow

Perhaps Winterchan is in fact a personification of the cold, somehat blue goddess of the underworld. If so, we have managed to bring her winters to modgard, and that is why she smiles now?

The goddess Hel, who presides over the underworld.

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

I always had faith in her, she's a good one.

LET IT SNOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where's my winter weather?

lol aryan wonderland

Have some loosh 4U

!

Seriously? I regularly see that in fahrenheit, not cubits.

They are all good girls who deserve headpats.

h ttp://investmentwatchblog.com/ebola-will-go-full-on-mass-pandemic-this-winter-ebola-thrives-in-cold-weather-polar-vortex-restarted/

LET IT SNOW
HAIL WINTER

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WE LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

The fuckers aren't even syrian. The EU government will pay.

i also love you ebola-chan
one day i will headpat you

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

WINTER-CHAN X EBOLA-CHAN WHERE?

that would be a pretty cute tag team

this?

wow

𝕃𝔼𝕋 𝕀𝕋 𝕊ℕ𝕆𝕎

>ID: 777190
checked!
𝔸𝕃𝕃 ℍ𝔸𝕀𝕃 𝕎𝕀ℕ𝕋𝔼ℝ-ℂℍ𝔸ℕ!

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!

FIMBULWINTER

Our blood and hearts do not freeze… but yours' will.

ATLfag here. We don't own any snowplows or salt trucks.

This happened in 2014 also, the whole city was literally frozen for a week. the steep-ish hills make the ice much much more dangerous.

(checked)

epidemic during ice age confirmed

i like that flag, i wonder where it would be applied to though, maybe Scandinavia or something.

Thank you Winter-chan.

Can you figure that a lot of europoor will die too?

the europoor are used to it lad

let it snow

I command thee to Burn Down all Muslim Refugee Center so that Winter Chan can do her bidding.

LA RWDS

I-it's too early in the night for how much I want to pat on the head your second pic.

LET IT SNOW

HAIL VINTER-CHAN!

I live in northern Scotland. It's always cold here. I'm used to it.
Winter, Summer, whatever. It's the same. I'm used to being cold. It's normal.

Witnessed.

You fuckers never cease to amaze me.

Stay frosty, Winter-chan~~!

Nice digits.

guy in the last thread had a couple notebooks full of the winterchan symbol being scribbled over and over again, never underestimate meme magic

LET IT SNOW

How about some winter survival tips?

LET IT SNOW

The "hoarder" phenomenon seems to be almost 100% white, could this be a psychological adaptation to harsh conditions where everything that could possibly be useful should have been kept? Sort of how autists are hyper-optimized cavemen.

Winter-chan can't handle the heat!

The helmet picture has been by desktop background for about a year or more now, off and on.

Have an SS helmet user.

This rune, does it only represent winter-chan, or ice age-chan as well?

Are they separate entities?

many thanks

(Heiled)
same thing, ice age chan is 100 years of winterchan

Try 100,000 minimum.

it's a start

Winter chan cannot be defeated, only temporarily transmuted, if anything.

if i was next to cure-chan i'd melt too

But why will he stab me in the mouth if I have a gerber user?

checked

let it snow

are you suggesting global warming user?

(SIEG HEIL!)
In my magical workings they are one. the Fimbulwinter sisters/twins. For some they may differentiate them though. More on the rune.

Hail Skadhi
LET IT SNOW

Relevant to this conversation: the Cold Hells of Buddhism. I'ma letchu finish, but Buddhism has the most terrifying Hells of all time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism)#Cold_Narakas

Mundanes will never know how amazing this feels, though I imagine actively removing them using guns will come close to this orgasmic feeling.

LET IT SNOW

checked and
wew'ed

In Poland we hang our blankets and bedsheets outside when the temperatures are below freezing to freeze off the bacteria.
I guess the world took an example from that.

Gerber and SOG > Leatherman, that guide needs to get his brands straight.

Mandatory post about mastering yourself with the help with winter.

I can personally say, you have not felt alive until you've embraced the cold of winter in warm embrace.

Triples of truth. Also wizard brofist.

If you leave food outside does it stay preserved? Do you freeze popsicles or chill beer by sticking it out the window for a bit? Unfortunately I live in a sweltering hellhole where it's 70F and the seasons never change. Last time I saw real snow I was like 6 years old.

They're probably shiptars or gyppos.

I leave food outside, and yes it does. the world is your refrigerator.

#1 eyes don't look quite right. What's up with that?

Poland gets hot as fuck during the, you know, hot parts of the year. But leaving beer out the window is great for winter parties, it can get cold as fuck during it. Poland is in the moderate warm climate zone, so we usually get a couple of weeks of below-freezing temps yearly, rarely more than that. We have freezers, so we don't have to leave food outside, that would be retarded as homeless dogs would take it/eat it on the spot.

Correction: You can leave food in an unheated buildng so it's hidden from animals/noone can steal it. Just build yourself a shack or a shed.

could be enhanced in photoshop, or maybe gingers truly don't have souls.

All the end result of bringing 'people' where they do not belong. One can not rebel against the natural order for long, it bites back.

LET IT SNOW!

LET IT SNOW

If I die killing Reds and I find myself in Valhalla, I'll ask to visit Niflheim.

ALL HAIL THE BEAUTIFUL & IMMUTABLE TRUTH OF NATURE!

It's that portentious Druid blood in her veins.

I really want to visit Poland but the language is really complicated. All I know is suka, wodka, and piwo.

LET IT SNOW!

Literally the only word you will use or need.

In bigger cities you'd do just fine with English, we are not as uncivilized as you may think, learning foreign languages is mandatory in schools around here, it's mostly English so most people under 40 know it.

We'd best be careful what we're memeing….

Kek

I'll try to pay you guys a visit one day when I get the money.

Hello (((TRS))) ignorant cunt.

Winter in Poland is great, every time the temperatures were going down we used to bet how many homeless will die of cold. It cleanses the world.
ALL HAIL WINTER CHAN

Freeze the kikes, ice war now!

let it snow

Do you fear the Great Cold?

WITNESSED

Image.

shitskin fear the cold!

?

"wodka" and pointing at your mouth: I'm thirsty
"wodka" and dancing around awkwardly: Where is the restroom?
"wodka" and pointing at a book: Where is the bibliothèque?

I stand by my assertion.

Chuja tam możesz wiedzieć, anone.
L E T I T S N O W

Surely you mean Skadi or Ullr?

But that's not ebola-chan

LET IT SNOW

I'm referring to actual autists, not sperglords. There was some study or article a while back that posulated that their simple minds and retard strength helped them survive the primordial world. Apparently many of them share odd obsessions like stockpiling acorns and other behavior that is theorized to be prehistoric survival strategies. Antisocial behavior helped them survive in the wild and their stockpiles of nuts meant they were rich and could secure mates.

Here's one of the studies

phys.org/news/2016-11-autism-human-evolutionary-success.html

chaos is one hell of a drug eh lad? nothing quite like it.

memes never die, they lay dormant and are born again in transmuted form.

I did not sign up to destroy the world, I signed up to save the white race.

memes are a force of nature lad, if we are using them, we were meant to. It's all according to 計画.

You misunderstand much. The world is being remade. It's a chrysalic process and not one which is going to be bad far us, only our enemies. After we drive out the mud, and long before the penultimate shift the cold will help us induce the a necessary spiritual awakening in our volk. Worry not, we are saving the Aryan race and this isn't the first time this has happened either.

t. Snow Wizard

all things run through the cycle, the sunwheel etc.

So then embrace the cycle and take command of it's form, shaping it in our image.

I love this pic [spoiler]Here are some more by Vsevolod Ivanov[spoiler]

infinite apologies for the formatting error

from Hungary with love

Right, that's sort of the whole point of memetics and meme magic, we should certainly take command of the cycle but we Should not meme something that wipes out all life including our own people.
Hence my orginal warning, We should be careful what we're memeing.

Hypothermia isn't so bad if you don't draw it out longer than you need to. Just get in some water and airdry naked, Old Man Winter will take you right quick.

Oooh baby! Ready for some kebab dipping?

You misunderstand what we are, as very beings. It will be fine, you worrys are misplaced..

Let it snow

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

CUCKS CAN'T REDTEXT

checked

Pic related was a major news yesterday in Serbia, people are asked to help stray dogs out either by letting them sleep in garages and sheds or building entrances so they don't freeze to death.
I will always help a dogo out rather that a shitskin that will thank me by raping my mother on the kitchen floor when i go out to buy milk or something.

Was that pupper with you?

Good on you, I hope it wasn't your media trying to make some equivalency between dogs and refugees though

No.
Our good goy government has already provided rapists with accommodations, but the people don't give a single fuck about them, there are no girls with welcome signs or housewives bringing them sandwiches and shit, we know very well who they are and we want them to stay the hell away from us.

No, here's a news article about it.
blic.rs/lwmtn9d

Good to hear, stay warm yourself, keep the doggos warm, and keep the shits cold.

I'm a burger with serb ancestry. I used to visit my Baba before she died (great-grandmother, came from Serbia to the US a long time ago), this was in the late 90's. I would visit every sunday and she would be watching CNN as the US bombed Serbia. She would always give us a nut bread roll with walnuts in it or Krofne. I miss her

In Serbia, aid workers scrambled to help hundreds of migrants sleeping rough in parks and makeshift shelters.

How come they didn't help the homeless serbians? It is so selfish of them.

Let it snow

Is that in Tasmania? They have snow there.

Its like serbanon at the beggining said, there isn't a single serb among those aid workers and they are all soros no borders goons that our government lets operate freely.
There are shelters for our own and we have zero deaths almost every year, as long as they pull Italy on us and start throwing people out of their property to house terrorists we'll be fine.

They dont*

Ban them from Serbians. They are doing the Serbians a nice disservice.

LET IT SNOW

The snow won't come to me in my state homeland. :-(

You do realize that we have been a colony on the same level as Germany for some 15 years now, right?
WE dont decide anything, our rulers at burger and bong embassy as well as NATO leisons do.
Pic related is us getting "liberated" and our last democraticly elected president being kidnapped by unknown thugs and delivered to Hague tribunal.

Damn, that's bad.

LET IT SNOW

Just for shits and giggles I wanted to see if bing reverse image had a higher res version of that. As far as bing is concerned, it's an original image.

LET IT SNOW

However Yandex recognizes the image

ice ice baby

LET IT SNOW

It doesn't work on mine.

Both bing and google show the picture as first result when you type milosevoc hapsenje (arrest).

LET IT SNOW

On both bing and yandex (.com) I didn't do anything other than upload the image and see the results.

For me bing gave no results. It just showed what I uploaded. Yandex gave the screenshot. I included no text. hmm

Bing gives me some similar looking images but nothing for the exact image, if I click "More about this image" I get nothing. This is using the image upload "Image Match"

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

I uploaded up instead of dragging them into slot. I found it.

Cleaned this up because it was bothering me.

europoor are for the most part slavs. We are used to the cold

"A nation in which the women dance on fire and the men swim/dance in ice cannot be destroyed"

LET IT SNOW
youtube.com/watch?v=JIZ12EQ2SFg

Frosty check for a good brainfreeze to sandniggers

She is a temporary ally. There will be work for us with or without her.

Laß es schneien!

Checking your check.

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW.

Let it snow

Best girl.

Let in snow!

Serbs you are so
HEARTLESS!!!!
You should give them lots of rakija, to keep them warm, it works very well, better than insulating blanket

LET IT SNOW!

Its funny. I am from Ausfag land and I remember our summers being hotter and drier with more drought and bushfires. Its as if the whole world has become more temperate with less extremes of heat and cold.

If they start doing that, attack at night, & drag the shitskins to the woods in winter and tie them, naked, to the trees.
Be sure to gag them, so they can't call for help.

Sometimes Winter-Chan needs a little help.

That could easily be in Southern NSW or Victoria. We have ski fields in Australia m8. It also sometimes snows up as far as Armidale and further north (above 1000 metres) every few years but it is usually thin and sleety. Last year it actually snowed in Toowoomba, Queensland.

I believe we are heading into an ice age and the harsh summer days of my childhood may not be experienced again for thousands of years.

Damn I missed that because I am living in my sunshine state!

Fuck, it was 2015, not 2016.

Oh….. :-(

Let it snow

LET IT SNOW
REMOVE KEBAB

Well, we are heading into a solar minimum that could well be triggering a mini-ice-age, or possibly even an actual ice-age, as we are on the cusp of one, anyway.
A mini-ice-age might be beneficial in driving the shitskins to the equator, but a true ice-age will end up driving the whites south as the glaciers encroach, eliminating at least half of the white's natural environment.

Negatives: things will become more harsh in the northern regions, with a much shorter growing period.

Positives: Things will become more temperate in the more arid regions of the equator, encouraging shitskins to move south & leave white territories the hell alone.

To truly take advantage of this, whites need insure that their continuing generations are forewarned about the dangers of allowing shitskins into their societies…it must be ingrained into them that mixing in any way with shitskins is the worst taboo you can break, it must be punished with banishment and social ostracism, even death.

Nature is the slav's greatest ally. Even our "modernized" towns/cities look rural.

around -20 it basically evens out between F and C. And no that's not that cold. It will kill you if you're left outside for a long time unprepared, but that's no killing weather like -40

best bundle up mudshits. Can't wait to start seeing these scum without fingers or toes

Prairies are cold too but not Winnipeg cold, you poor bastards

Aerbs should really be a little more humanitarian and give the invaders free liquor spirits as we know alcohol keeps you warm in freezing temperatures

*S

Thats a good revenge for what Germans did in 91

The defeat of Hitler was not good for any of the white kindred.
Hitler did not hate Slavs, he hated the Jewish communist ideology that had taken over their regions, which is an ideology that suppresses progress & freedom, and promotes degeneracy at first, to weaken people, then crushes the human spirit to control them.
All our kindred need to put our past clashes behind us, as we face a much greater threat.

The most generous estimates put all our kindred combined at just 18% of the world's population. We are enormously outnumbered.
If we don't band together, and utilize our quality to overcome their numbers, we will no longer exist at all.

Germanics, Slavs, Celts, Scandis…Spaniards, Italians, Russians, Irish, Scots…every one of us needs to watch each other's backs, we need to support each other.

The rest of this world would be fine with seeing us all die.

I didn't know those countries were a part of Syria.

So is the solution to move North?

Do Delije and Grobari just not give a fuck?
Do the rapefugees not cause any problems? I'm trying to understand why no response from Serbian people against invaders.
Also Eagle hills. What is going on Srbija?

Arabs are building the new Belgrade waterfront real estate complex.
I will leve Holla Forums to make your own conclusions here

LET IT SNOW!

They dont want to get NATO'd again

That's completely understandable but very different from Srbija I knew

LET IT SNOW

= let it snow friends, let it snow =

hope your family is safe and warm on this white winter

Super based

Anyone with a passing knowledge of geography called the refugee "crisis" bullshit the second they saw niggers from Africa claiming to be Syrians. Not only are Somalia and Syria extremely far away from each other, but Somalians are Bantu niggers and Syrians are whites (some are even Assyrian).

No. Syrians are arabs. Syria used to be white thousands of years ago they have bred with shitskins and are no different than any other arab.

LET IT SNOW

We are also a police state alongside and

LET IT SNOW

ALL ABOARD, NEXT STOP ARYAN WONDER LAND!

Nice, saved. I didn't save the other one because it wasn't up to my meme par.

Nigga, we had winds that hit 35 meters per second yesterday. It was way below -20C here, and the whole area has been declared a fucking no-traffic zone because the winds ripped off an anchored ship and flipped it over.

I hope these fuckers freeze to death.

man i love winter
the cold just makes me comfier
i don't even have the heating turned on, shit's fine without it
i'm in sofia, and right now it's -13, last year it reached -20
fucking kebabs better freeze to death, i don't want them begging here in the summer

indobase.com/holidays/christmas/characters/snegurochka.html

LET IT SNOW

Our enemies wanted White(s)-Out and so they'll get their Whiteout.

checked

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

I spent my childhood in the UP of Michigan, on Lake Superior. Cry me a god-damn river, these retarded mudslims are too stupid to live this far north. If they knew how to dress in layers and properly shield the wind, they wouldn't be freezing to death, even out in the elements. These retards are the ones downing ice-cold soda and biting into chilled food while literally freezing to death.

It reminds me of the Kakapo, the bird with no predators. It just lazed around all its life. When man and dogs came to their island it didn't care for them. Then they all got eaten by dogs because they lived, for tens of thousands of years, coddled by their environment. These immigrants have literally know idea how to survive in the extreme cold because their shit holes rarely dropped below freezing.

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

Why is the Pope talking about muslims? Because none of the mudslime leaders are saying anything? These kekabs think nothing of that.

For fucks sake Srbi!
Be Srbi again
t. Slovenec

I know we beat you 1991 and you got nato'd
But this is just fucking pathetic.
Remove šiptari, pokolji vehabije
Be Srb again!

Also bitch
NO

You threw an early mad fit against everyone and got out like a dog before an earthquake
Smart but not valiant, nothing to presume militarly

Slavs represent Aryans in their most primitive form, that of pillaging steppe barbarians, even compared to more basal indo-Europeans like Armenians that were more early adapted into civilization and climates different from the glacial steppe Aryans came from.

The rest of the Aryan people from their genetically and environmentally close Germanics to the distant and thermophilic swarthy Cypriots have mostly undergone a fermentation within elaborate civilizations for thousands of years and that had both an eugenic and a dysgenic effect on us that Slavs for better of for worse lack which is sacrificing our genetic inclination towards tribalism and survival in a hostile environment in favor of genetic psychological compatibility with societal demands of higher urban cultures with more passive demeanor, inclusiveness and conformity that distant us from the basic animalistic instincts that keep most organisms alive. That's for example is why a swarthy Greek is more compatible within an English society than a Pole is.

That's why Slavs are absolutely necessary for the survival of the White race nowadays, cause with Western Civilization in the verge of collapse all of our genetically acquired sophistication and compatibility with it is becoming a liability for a survival and only Slavs have the genetic and cultural inclination that would allow us to survive in a hostile environment surrounded by hostile tribes.

i'd take a pole over a bong any day though

good mene

LET IT SNOW

TODAY HAS SNOWED NON-STOP AND BLANKETED THE ENTIRE CITY **which has some major refugees centers

THANK YOU WINTER-CHAN
I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

AND THANK YOU SNOWNIGGERS ITT FOR MEMEING US BACK TO EUROPEAN CLIMATE

Going out to built an ubersnowman when the sun is up!

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

comment section:

LET
IT

SNOW
N
O
W

If you're an actual Greek, maybe you could find some time this winter and visit a northern euro country. See what a real "Snownigger" winter is all about.

LET IT SNOW! SEIG HEIL!

Not really. Due to the temperate climate in Poland (and as a result- high humidity) -7 feels like around -15, -15 like -20, and so on. The cold pierces your clothes and there is not much that can be done. Russia is dry as fuck (continental climate), so all they have to do is to wear thicker clothes to not feel it.
LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW
LET IT SNOW
"LET IT SNOW"

No one should freeze to death.

I think I'll be killing myself via hypothermia. If I'm not needed for the Trumpenreich that is.

okay…

LET IT SNOW
BRING A TEXAN ICE AGE THAT REMOVES THE SHITSKINS

Read any of the stuff about Earth as a sentient being? All this end of the world stuff is Earth waking up and realizing she's infested with parasites; natural disasters are Earth's immune system kicking in.

LET IT SNOW

Are you saying that barely below freezing temperatures can't kill kebabs? ;_;

Heavily underratedsnowed

LET IT SNOW=
UPON THE ROOFTOPS OF SERBS
AND THE STREETS OF THEIR 'BURBS, LET IT SNOW
FOR BOSNIANS WILL SURVIVE, BUT SERBS LACK A THICK A SPINE, LET IT SNOW
FOR THE WINTERS WE WITNESSED CODDLED BY A STOVE, LET IT SNOW
FOR TIME AND TIME AGAIN
WE SAW A DEAD FRIEND, LET IT SNOW
FOR THOSE WHOSE PHOTOS ARE ALL THAT REMAIN, LET IS SNOW
FOR ALL WHO STILL CARRY THE PAIN
LET
IT
SNOW

let it snow

LET IT SNOW

It's currently snowing in Sofia.

Don't forget to soak them wet with water! Wouldn't want them to catch cold!

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW
SIEG HEIL 14/88 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Gods DAMN, son.

May Kek cause Katla to erupt causing a mini ice age in Europe. Winter-Chan can do her dirty work all year round if that happens.

That picture look super comfy.

if only you got dubs.

Is that really the reason? Always suprises me when the kids get out of school for snow and the roads aren't even bad. I figured a few too many superintendents made bad calls and made everyone go to school on bad days enough time that a few parents wrecked their cars or kiddos slipped and busted their ass or something, so now they call at the first sign of anything to avoid getting sued.

Hi user-kuns!

I am Ice Age Chan and I'd just like introduce myself….

Sooooooooo lets see … I am responsible for 4 Ice Ages on Earth. I like to cause Global Cooling and lots-ahh earthquakes.

My hobbies include planetary scale eugenics and micro-evolution - I know it's not PC to mention, but I am the reason the difference races have different IQ scores as I encourage the parents with the ability to plan and reason to successfully raise their offspring because planning and reason are essential behaviour to surviving times of scarcity. I also love to encourage human-migration as the previous Little Ice Age saw Europeans set sail and colonized the whole world!

I am a great promoter of scientific discovery and engineering marvels as I encourage civilizations to invest heavily into scientific fields to find solutions to colder-climate problems, else they will freeze to popsicles! Teeheeheee!!!

In my spare time, I like to discourage degeneracy as maladaptive behaviour is unsustainable to a society and a planetary ecosystem. With colder climate and scarcer food you should expect less or no immigration from Africa as my Ice Ages makes their climate essentially a paradise.

I will be dropping by, in a few years (and if you haven't noticed already, the temperatures have been getting colder recently) and I just wanted to let you know. I am so excited to see how 21st century humanity will fair with the fifth Ice Age.

How will you know I will be dropping by? The sun is a good indicator, the sun is entering into a solar hibernation phase - a deep slumber if you will - where you can expect less solar irradiance hitting Earth for an unknown amount of time.

I love you and can't wait to see what clever and creative solutions you will discover to the colder climate I will bring!

XOXOXOX, Love,

-Ice Age Chan

Let It Snow

R O F L
O
F
L

kek
tho most of Serbia is shitskin land tho
no I swear, and especially in Belgrade, this place is pozzed and nonwhite, majority of population doesnt have blue eyes and blond hair, maybe 20% of the people here are proper white
I am studying hard so one day I can leave this shithole and be useful to a real white country tho

we routinely open up our garages and shopping malls to house stray dogs, our dogs are clean and peaceful for some reason, even stray ones, so here in Belgrade we kinda have an understanding with them when the temperatures drop below -20 once a year

There's an ultra-nationalist powerhouse in every other street, every single 'youth boxing club' has an armory of landmines and machineguns left from when Yugoslavia collapsed and ex military people sacked armories during the lawless period.
There is a reason you never hear of any sexual assaults or robberies over here. Or feminism. Or faggot rights. It's not exactly right wing death squads, but basically we still have our volunteer paramilitaries that carried out all the genocides in the 90's, they are all still here.
Serbian population goes something like this: every 60+ year old fart is a veteran who killed a few people with a bayonet, not a faggy ptsd meme diseased American marine, but an actual combatant, and every other 15 years old kid is a member of some sort of innawoods adventures group, led by the 60 year old farts.

It's kind of a tradition over here since we have a proper war every 20 years or so: men have to be brave and women have to be pretty, there's no feminism and faggot rights because it doesnt help during wars. Certain things are expected, and respected. You are expected to slaughter your own pigs and shoot bears if you grow up on a farm. You are expected to cheer a football club if you are from the city, and fight with bricks and bottles other football club fans.
We had quite some time to develop this.. 'culture' but it was developed and survived for a reason, these are the things that worked for a reason.

LET IT SNOW
LET IT SNOW
LET IT SNOW

All muslem bosinans will end up in mass graves with other goatfuckers

this is dumb, you cant take femijew propaganda and sprinkle some swastikas on it and call it fascism.

Have can we have something that never existed in the first place, dumbshit?
Slavs were always redheads, not blondes.

LET IT SNOW

=LET IT SNOW=

LET IT SNOW

Let It Snow

LET IT SNOW

this is directly referencing and replying to this

While the gods were celebrating their slaying of the giant Thjazi and the return of the youth-giving goddess Idun to their halls, an unannounced visitor stormed into their merrymaking.

This was the giantess Skadi, who had arrived with armor and weapons to avenge the death of Thjazi, her father. The gods were patient with her, and convinced her to accept reparations instead of seeking vengeance.

These reparations came in three parts. First, Odin took Thjazi’s eyes and ceremoniously cast them into the night sky, where they became two stars.

Second, the gods were to make Skadi laugh. After many feats were tried, none succeeded in bringing a smile to the grim face of the giantess. At last, Loki tied one end of a rope to a goat and the other end around his testicles and began a game of tug of war with the goat. Each screeched and howled in turn, until at last Loki fell over into Skadi’s lap. The giantess couldn’t help but chuckle.

Third, Skadi was to be given a god of her choosing in marriage, but she was to select him by the sight of his legs and feet alone. She picked the fairest pair of legs she could see, thinking them to be those of Baldur. However, as it turned out, they were those of the sea-god Njord.

After Skadi and Njord’s magnificent wedding, it came time for the couple to decide where to live. Njord’s home was Noatun (“The Place of Ships”), a bright, warm place on the beach. Skadi’s home couldn’t have been more different: it was Thrymheim (“Thunder-Home”), a dark, foreboding place in the highest mountain peaks where the snow never melts.

The pair first spent nine nights in Thrymheim. When this time had passed and they made their way down from the mountains, Njord declared that, although brief, his time in Thrymheim had been loathsome. He had been particularly dismayed by the sounds of the wolves, to which he overwhelmingly preferred the songs of the swans to which he was accustomed.

After the two had slept for nine nights in Noatun, Skadi had similar opinions to express regarding the sunny home of Njord. The cries of the seabirds had been unbearably abrasive to her ears, and she had found it impossible to sleep. So she departed for the mountains, and the two parted ways

LET IT SNOW

Sleep snug ratto

frozen butts

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

Could they not have found a happy medium place?
A stormy cold beach somewhere, without birds or wolves?

Let it snow

it isn't rightful to speak for them, user

It's an act of creative fiction, the same way as drawing them is; I think they're more likely to be flattered by it just so long as dummies don't believe it's the literal truth of our gods and goddesses.

That said, some very interesting posts disappeared from this thread. I wonder what happened.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

LET IT SNOW

I just don't want to be rude is all

(checked for righteous memeful power)

Wew. There's a real fuckin Internet Shoah going on lately. sage for offtopic.

I know

No, but as a druid I know that full well. She will try to play nice with people but if offended past her limit, she like any god(dess) will smite thee. The mundanefags are going to awaken or die.

Tbh if winter chan is real, why are somolis doing fine in minisota?

I'm not white but the world would sure as hell benefit with fewer nignogs and shitskins.
LET IT SNOW

Someone pays the heat bill, that's why.

it'll get colder

Feels good man.

It's funny, the Snow is what stopped our growth 70 Years ago, & now it's helping us get rid of invaders.
Thank You for finally understanding our plight, Mother Nature.

Hitler dubs confirm

LET IT SNOW
BURY THE MUDSLIMES IN WHITE

Is it true your people can talk to snow and shapeshift into birds?

it goddamn better be

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

It's an old copypasta, does that change anything?

whoa.

Where do you think we are, Ahmed?

i don't really know to be honest, she probably doesn't care much

yahoo.com/news/deep-freeze-claims-six-more-victims-poland-095625362.html

Wew

Definitely one of the more cost effective ways in which to remove kebab
Thank you Winter-Chan

LET IT SNOW

CHECK'D

I bet they're starting to regret picking the Balkan route

KEK will eventually deal with all of you hedgewizard pieces of shit. Memes are the only true magic. No different from hilldog tbqf

just like last year and the year before. they are always "near" revolting. its like the horizon, you can see it but never actually get there

Euroanons! I as an American, have a sure fire way to get rid of them. Infect bedding and jackets with disease, and then give them out as handouts to the rapugee. Anyone with a cold, smear your mucus inside the sleeves of old jackets and rub it into cheap blankets too. Then hand them out to the foreign devils. This is how we dealt with our injun troubles, it will work for you too!
Praise Kek!

Additional note, the mudslimes are not innoculated against chicken pox and such. If you have kids and they have this cursed pox, rub blankets all over your kids and give them out to the mudslimes!

from the articles OP linked

nobody noticed captain blackbeard in the background
them somali pirates aren't even trying to hide anymore
he is coming to loot that booty

LET IT SNOW

Holy fuck!

Where would they get their gibs that keep them alive from then? China or gated Askenazi communities?

LET IT SNOW

You assume lesser races are capable of making the Whites -> Gibs connection. They are not.
Most Arabs and Africans believe White countries are successful simply because they happen to be in another place geographically. The idea that maybe Whites are more productive, moral and intelligent doesn't occur to them.

LET IT SNOW

L E T I T S N O W
E
T

I
T

S
N
O
W

I love you Ebolachan!

It's snowing again like crazy.

THANK YOU ICE AGE CHAN
WE LOVE YOU

Beware the merchant hands

Fresh OC the picture of Winter-chan was taken from a smaller image by someone else.
Spoiler for tits.

oops spoiler didn't work

Naisu!

LET IT KNOW

(!)

(!)

LЄГ ІГ ЅИФЩ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-Day_War
you mad, bro?

IT'S HAPPENING
investmentwatchblog.com/ebola-will-go-full-on-mass-pandemic-this-winter-ebola-thrives-in-cold-weather-polar-vortex-restarted/
infowars.com/scientists-ebola-can-spread-by-air-in-cold-weather/
intellihub.com/scientists-ebola-can-spread-air-cold-weather/

YOU HAD ONE JOB, user!

Chickenpox is more dangerous when adults get it. That could actually work user.

Why not post the completed version?
Needs moar Ebola-chan
Good luck, Ebola-chan!

LET IT SNOW
E
T

I
T

S
N
O
W