Based man tells Christians who are importing invaders what they really are

Based man tells Christians who are importing invaders what they really are.

CHRISTCUCKS BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/12/30/mormon-tabernacle-choir-member-quits-before-performing-at-donald-trumps-inauguration/
pravmir.com/west-should-learn-from-russia-to-accept-muslim-refugees-patriarch-kirill/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Gregory_I_and_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Catholicism_and_Judaism#Antisemitism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BOOORRRING

2/10 based, but not very substantial.

blunt and flavorless would be the terms I'd use
still good work though

(checked)
If he was based he could have unwrapped his opinions not just tell them bluntly that they are cucks. Without the basis of backing up his argument he just made a fool of himself.

Sage and report for intl.

i still have no idea what intl is, sage for intl guy

somewhat anti-climactic..

HAHAHAHAAAAA

WEW
E
W

This helps nobody. Sure, it's great to stroke your ego, but those semites just think he's some crazy guy.
He doesn't explain why they're cucks and doesn't properly even express why he believes what he believes. I'm glad he did it, but it really isn't helping anyone. They need to be shown why they're wrong. Even then, 99% of them won't get it.

STINKY NIGGERS FILTERED

noice

Yes and no.

While I agree this is some prime ego jerking, his subtlety and calm demeanor really allows everyone to hear what he's saying. If he sperged than he would have been easily dismissed, instead he unceremoniously produced doubt in every single person in the room.

You claim he needed to elaborate more but I'd argue those awkward giggles were indication enough they knew exactly what the fuck he was talking about.
Sometimes all people need is a rock to bounce off in the right direction.

Did you even hear how fucking quiet it got? .

webbum
Yeah, I know it's an .mp4, fuck you

It's a waste of time at this point. They need to be gotten rid of, with force.

why are you saying that?

Come back when he stops worshipping a kike.

I think he's a faggot attempting to create discord and confusion. This seems to me a legit thread.

Or he might think the christcuck insult is dc, which it may well be, though I do believe these church groups importing refugees should be gassed.

did you even watch the video?

go read your bible while the adults discuss politics

Or you can just kill yourself, you worthless fucking shill.

(check'd)
Kek, they thank him. Fucking cucks.

Reported for intl.

This whole situation baffles me. I used to attend church regularly, and my family still does. They're extremely plugged-in to the whole Church-o-Sphere culture, so I get a steady drip-feed of whatever's going on. There's no pro-immigrant sentiment anywhere, as far as I can hear. Where the fuck is this kike shit coming from?

I'd start looking into the specific churches that are supporting it. Dox the pastors themselves, find out their backgrounds.

wew.

You're discussing politics right now?

lel

yes, and what are you doing besides defending a religion of cucks?

I'm not defending anything. I'm accusing you of blasphemy.

sage

sage

I think any time you can bring it up and say something in front of a different audice about mass migration/the forced migration of literal terrorists, it's a good thing. I think of it like an odds game or better yet, like a hockey game.
The more shots you put on the net, the better your odds are of scoring a goal. Not every shot you take is going to be a goal, but exchanging ideas is as chaotic as the crease when a puck is shot at the goal.
Even a shitty shot has potential to deflect off a skate and be driven home in the most unexpected ways.
Every time someone does this, it's a shot on goal. You may score and you may not. But without that shot on goal, you score nothing.
/blogpost

I can't say I disagree. They do need removal.

It's coming from the same place that pretends that Christianity supports kikes: fantasy land.

fuck off cuck

You have to "withstand them to the face" like (((Pau)))l withstood (((Peter))) - that's the most important thing at the moment: being bold instead of hiding or sperging out. The (((devil))) is going around like a roaring lion and we have to show that beast that we are not afraid. Attitude and courage is more important than dozens of bookmarks with pdfs and statistics.

This video is about muds but involves a lot dealing with christcucks, the answer to your question is everywhere in cuckstiandome, christcucks are getting paid millions to ship in non Whites into White countries. It's the churches, the schools, it's suicide genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

yeah like the christians that move to Israel just to be Jews' fucking little bitch boys

Whoop de fucking doo.

Well schemed, schlomo.

Even worse than a LARPing pagan. You are, -may the Virgin Mary forgive me for uttering this word- a fedora.

You ain't from around here.

You're a dumbass.

I don't care if you're a christian or a pagan or whatever the fuck. I care about results, if you're going against my nation's integrity then you need to be removed with extreme prejudice. I no longer have any patience for this.

Liked. I'm Christian and I support this.

You almost make me believe that you aren't a troll. As if you actually care about dumb religions.

Well played. Delicious satire.

The U.S. is no longer a de facto nation.

You're like the retards from the comments section.

whatever faggot keep feeding africans,
keep importing niggers and Muslims, keep believing jews are the chosen people. I don't care just don't blame me when i tell you how much of a cuck your religion has become and is

I met my old Lutheran pastor a few months ago when I was visiting my parents. We talked a bit about current events and politics. He asked me if I or the people I know watch TV anymore. I said of course not, it's all a bunch of tripe and lies. He said
okay, so agree to disagree….
He asked me if I was worried about the election. I said that I was concerned the losers wouldn't gracefully accept defeat. He said
…I meant the Dems… Come on man, you live in rural PA. Surely you know that Trump is going to win…. Oh yeah, he watches cable news.

Then he asked if I had been doing any travelling. A little. I talked about Alaska and Canada. He asked if I would go to Europe. I said I'd been thinking about visiting Finland maybe, but didn't have any real plans. He asked me if I would visit Paris or London. I said no, that would only make me depressed. He said
I said so and so also thinks a good vacation is going down to Mexico to "build houses for the poor", as what Mexico lacks is labor. I'm sure Mexican construction workers love when 70 year old Americans try to take their jobs for free and fuck everything up.

Is current year+2 right now and I just believe in kek

Do you always accuse people of things they didn't say or do?

Did you try reasoning with him about current events, instead of being a cuck and not confronting his ideas?

I disagree. He politely said those people are idiots and he pointed it out, most of those people there are weak willed people that "help" others out in order to feel better and look good in the eyes of other while of course destroy there own people, because truthfully they don't dare about sandniggers or others expect from themselves.
What he did was putting the mirror back in front of those fools, that's why the response he gets it "ok then", because deep inside they know they are people only living on their own feelings and ego but no one there dares to say it.

I'm pretty sure a few of those people now will be sleeping with that man calling them out in their minds, like a seed planted.

To add I'm a Christian myself and I fully know how kiked up the churches are, that's why I point out that in the bible (King James atleast but people are to retarded to understand how almost every other bible has been fucked up by jews and libtards" it clearly warns about the events of the now, that the enemy can home is only the enemy of your same kind and race. And people hate me for it which I don't care for.
Also I can tell you right now that almost no Christian or people with other faiths read the scripture or history but just listen and go from ear to mouth, that's one of the reason why religion is easily to fuck up.

that the enemy you can home*

Typing is not my best skill.

I'm European. In any case, the American anons should aim to promote integrity through pro-white interests. Otherwise, the USA and Canada will not survive this century. Vastly multicultural and multiracial countries do not stand for long.

Woof, you give these people way too much fucking credit.

I told him he was wrong at several points, but I kept it civil because my mother is nonpolitical and was in the room. She agrees with anything I tell her because she thinks I'm a genius, but she hates it when I start fights. Particularly with him, I fought with him enough when I was a teenager… The only point I got him to concede on was that the media was lying about the rebels in Syria being good guys. I offered to show him videos of rebel atrocities to prove it. He just shook his head and said "You're probably right, I don't want to see it."

Wasn't worth fighting anyway, because he retired last month.

This savage burn recorded into a potato file was sure worth making a thread for

How so, the best redpills are smallers ones. In the event that one them might stumble on something that says how fucked up immegration is and difference of races they won't be scared off as easily.
You need to realize that those fucks live in a bubble that can only be broken by people from the outside, like that man.

are you referring to accusing christians or you? because christians have done all of those things

Is there a single christcuck denomination today that isn't actively working to undermine the White race?

satanists?

Satanist are basically jews.

SSPX?

Russian Orthodox? The various Orthodox denominations from Eastern Europe seem bretty gud as far as I can tell.

Don't forget Martin Luther, dude can't get enough credit.

I don't see what's wrong with Deism.

Debatable. There is a denomination named after him.

Wait, that's true.

Low quality thread filled with shills

yeah nah man
their rules seem more like real life then the 10 commandments

buttblasted kike worshiping fag detected

Martin Luther turned bad goy later in life, but I don't think that's sufficient justification to label Lutheranism as bad goy tier. All the Lutherans I've ever known get very uncomfortable when Luther's later writings are brought up, and are quick to point out that they don't particularly revere the man and that most of his grievances with the Roman Catholic Church have since been resolved.

top kek
Feminism once again confirmed to be Satanic

So basically jews. I know user.

Kek.

Too add you never read the works of Crowley. How cute.

This is basically confirmation that Satanism is for edgelord nu-male cucks who are too autistic to initiate any social interaction themselves, instead waiting for others to make the first move.

I'm an Orthodox Christian you fucking dipshit, but have you not seen the autistic replies in this thread?! Bunch of kikes trying to spread confusion between anons.

True most of them say he got mentally ill because of age. Which is fucking bullshit if you read his later works because he clearly knew what he was talking about.

What are you, retarded?

Not terrible advice, but you don't need Satanism to teach you not to be a whiner.
I can't handle this much LARP
Cuck ethics. The weak should fear the strong.
The only Satanist I've ever know to actually understand magic is that Styx guy. Who needs to get a damn haircut. Maybe the Satanists should make a commandment about not wearing only black and not growing out your hair.
The fact that this even needs explicit stating just shows you what a bunch of degenerates these people are.

better than the 10 kikemandments

fuck off im not a satanist i just think its better than a cuck for christ because at least they keep to themselves instead of trying to change the world for the "better"

yeah i don't get that either maybe it's some secret satan handshake or a necklace they wear? i dont know

They don't because jews don't keep to themselves.

i didn't call YOU a kike i caled you a kike worshipping faggot
as for the kikes spreading confusion I don't know who you mean could you point them out instead of vaguely pointing them out?

Looks like a little shill is flipping out.

What went wrong Holla Forums?

Gutenberg.

The originator of the name, Christ, was executed as a criminal by the procurator Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius; and though repressed, this destructive superstition erupted again, not only through Judea, which was the origin of this evil, but also through the city of Rome, to which all that is horrible and shameful floods together and is celebrated.- Tacitus

DAILY REMINDER

the Mormons tbh

chapter and verse? I believe you, I just want to see it for myself.

Head of the Russian Orthodox Church, KGB agent Kirill, says that western Europe needs to take even more rapefugees and that muslims are their brothers.

The Mormons do breed, but they don't seem to have a problem with miscegenation. Even the Romneys adopted a nigger baby.

patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/12/30/mormon-tabernacle-choir-member-quits-before-performing-at-donald-trumps-inauguration/

Well that's disappointing.

I declare all sages in this thread officialy negated.

Mormons are currently overcompensating on the race issue because until a few decades ago their official position was "fuck niggers". Modern mormons seem to be very pozzed.

prood of this claim or gtfo

pravmir.com/west-should-learn-from-russia-to-accept-muslim-refugees-patriarch-kirill/

The guy in the video is probably OP, or a friend of OP.

You did well dude, takes balls to do something even as small as that. Some don't have the courage, but I imagine there is going to be a lot more of these types of public displays in the not too distant future.

Well done, OPbuddy. You did a good job!

Which type of satanism? Their are many types of Satanism and some are no better than jews, while others are much, much, better than any other abrahamic religions.

I'm like to read about and study occult and pagan religions. More of Holla Forums needs to get into occult things. Pro tip: Anton Levi was a blatant con artist and Crowley had some good ideas but let drugs take control of his life and ideology.

Wow he really changed their minds, good for him

Fresh off the boat from /r/atheism?

Well said. Just standing up and saying "I disagree" is important.

You wish. The RCC have been some of the best goys of all, going all the way back.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Gregory_I_and_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Catholicism_and_Judaism#Antisemitism

inb4 >Wikipedia

EVERY Holla ForumsACK NEEDS TO DO THIS AT EVERY CHURCH IN THEIR AREA

You're dropping redpills to pozzed Christians in a way that's direct and in-your-face, yet legal. It's brilliant. But do one better than this guy and back up your argument with scripture and be ready for them attempting to counter you with scripture.

Reported for being Jew loving christcuck traitor

Good thing I saved this from the other thread…

Then we just burn them to the ground.

Daily reminder that Catholics aren't Christian

That is some next level cuckery, fucking hell!

That is one butthurt goon.

Saved both files tbh. That hammer crew is bretty gud.

Yes. Reported for ban evasion and intl.

Reported for intl.

sage

That dude must be from here.

protestants and evangelicals are a cancer on this world and belong in the same category as jews

gas yourself

I don't know how people still don't understand The Church of Satan was Lavey's way to sell membership cards to goths.

Checked, Hitler is disappointed by your weak delivery but approves the idea for further efforts.

Daily reminder that atheists are the enemy. They want a degenerate culture so that they can keep fucking children.

You believed propaganda that 6 people being given sanctuary in a commie church is a problem.
40 million are going to be deported. A couple of cucks won't matter.

This news story is completely invented.

nice d&c christian

You sound like some sort of mudslime/kike apologist. 90% of atheists are good goyim too, if anything their ego is astronomical due to science, but none of them is writing a thesis on why diddling should be legal, and if they are then its a 99% chance that the writer is a kike. Talmud/Quran permit it, so blow it out your ass Judeo-Cuckstian. It was probably athiests who began to question the Abrahamic plague, if nobody tossed stones at Jews none of you would be right now out of fear of your (((G-d))) or "for fear of the Jews". Terrible deflection you cuck.

you know, for an entire year we suppressed our internal religious D&C. I'm still surprised at that.

I hate the commie atheists but the ones (small number) who don't get wrapped up in marxism are simple to redpill because they care about reality.

Red pilled fedora tippers who aren't driven by an overly analytical/materialist view of everything see the importance in religion and culture, in general it is easier to show them why most conservative western values are better than progressive/anti western ideologies/religions. When fedora tippers and theists put their squabbles aside for more important matters then (((they))) live in fear. It is easier to lead someone with no beliefs astray, but if they can see the importance in beliefs or values that are constructive for society then they become a greater threat because no reformation of traditional doctrine/values/religion for the sake of "progression" will make them change their minds. The only thing more dangerous than a crypto Jew is an athiest who sees the importance of constructive beliefs, the latter can't be tricked as easily as one who takes xyz denomination.