Giant Prozac pill now holds the ashes of Carrie Fisher, noted mental health advocate

An outspoken advocate for those suffering from mental illness, actress Carrie Fisher had her ashes placed inside a giant Prozac pill.

archive.is/4RrO4

Virtue signalling even in death.

Who the fuck cares?

And these are the people that are the idols of our society

They used to be considered on par with prostitutes with how much and what they contributed to society.

Wrong. These are the creations that Jews attempt to lure us into worshipping as idols. Mental illness is real, but it's nothing like the kikel's DSM and fake science of psychology paint it as.

No, not really. Get a life, loser.

Prozac is evil. I was on this crap for 7 years.

What sick shit these jews do. Even in death they have no self-respect or shame.

Why don't you think that this is funny?

We could learn from the Jew and use Easy Bake ovens for urns of Jews.

This is downright fucking absurd. Praise kek, this reality shift is something else

Mental illness is real, but it is mostly just jews and other racial mutts that have it.

No, it's just a Jewish sense of humor.

This is how you get reincarnated into a rock, everyone.

Why do normies love prozac so much?

The memes, Jack

She was a pill in life and she is a pill after death.
Good Riddance.

Hopefully she overplayed her hand by overestimating her value as a role model, and will actually meme Prozac as a bad thing rather than the cure-all soma drug advocated by Space Princesses and Brave Feminist Heroes.

What has Prozac got to do with mental health? It makes no sense.

Wasted dubs.

The memes are making themselves at this point. This is only the second week of Cy2, how much more crazy can this get?
The 20th is gonna be glorious

that'd be like Achilles having his skin used to make crocs.

Only mentally ill people and white males with a toxic masculinity problem get angry you need to take Prozac to be normal …..one of us, one of us,

IF I SWALLOW THIS WILL I DIE?

It would be like a sobriety advocate having a urn in the shape of a bottle of hwhisky. Prozac is a temporary lobotomy and should be banned.

She faked her death, and this is part of an elaborate ruse.

You'll get it later.

It would be extremely painful

I know shes a jew and I shouldn't care but I find this level of disrespect appalling.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

PROZAC ,seriously weew

Did (((THEY))) put George Michaels remains in a 32oz bottle of KY JELLY™

PHARMAJEWTAKALZ NOT EVEN ONCE

too soon

not
SOON
ENOUGH

2 to or too ….
it better happen
. == SOON ==

redtext

dont mind me im same faging this slide thread PROZAC "WTF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jesus fuck, what is with these nu-males thinking deep-V shirts, especially with a suitcoat, is in any way acceptable? Deep-V's are basically just women's cleavage shirts. Fucking faggots….

I know they call antidepressants "jew on a pill", but this is ridiculous.

kek

This is why I smoke weed.

k

Patient != advocate

Did somebody say suicide mass murder pills?

Advertising, even in death.

yid pills