Why did all this happen?

I love both /Pol and TRS. I've been here since 2011 and I don't want any bad blood with TRS because they have great podcasts and pool parties.

I mean so what if they're a bit more normie-friendly, we can't win people over with purity spiraling guys, am I right or what?

I think we just need to all shake each other's hands and maybe admit that we Holla Forumsacks were wrong to doxx our fellow white nationalists?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/L0Wi0
meaningness.com/metablog/geeks-mops-sociopaths
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hide & Sage

(((fellow white nationalists)))
I guess TRS is still fucking here then

That's TRS-tier autism.

It's an obvious troll.

Why all the hate, fellow /Polster?

archive.is/L0Wi0

GTFO TRShill

Honestly I just want anyone to explain all this talk against TRS.
I understand, you call guys from TRS shills and you call them jew/fag lovers?
I dont even browse TRS I am just questioning where do these claims come from.

did anyone make a compilation infograph for this drama?

I don't understand why you hate TRS so much. So what if they like Milo a bit?

You can't be autistic enough to think that isn't bait.

Second this

antifa

More damage control. Muh bait.

I sware guys, if you don't stop badmouthing TRS I will have to leave this imageforum.

Any substantial proof for those claims?
Any proof of TRS supporting jews/fags?

no. it is antifa d&c. antifa was pissed TRS started posting pro-white posters around universities.

I'm afraid those bridges have already been burned.

8/pol/ hates TRS because they acted as though they could shill as they please on 8/pol/.
TRS don't really hate anyone and just wish 8/pol/ would stop acting so autistic, despite it was their faggotry and shilling and ban evading that cased this dispute in the first place.

I don't agree with doxxing though, that's a step too far for me.

We all want the same thing: A white North America and Europe free of jewish tyranny.

Don't let petty things like atheist VS Christian VS pagan, or skin-head VS clean-cut divide us. It leaves room for the left to undermine us.

Put your differences aside. We can fight in 40 years when we are in total control.

Keep throwing accusations around. I'm interested who trs will blame next.

*IM

I'm sorry but we at TRS think that skinheads are a bit too extreme and counter-productive for the movement.

They are against western culture! /Pol and TRS were always for western culture :)

m8 they are pushing this antifa thing after they messed with the bull and got the horns to make it seems like they dindunuffin.

I am so sorry that these antifa bastards broken our eternal friendship between /Pol and TRS.

What did the TRS do exactly?

I understand. They also pushed all the other accusations when it wouldn't work.

kek. Fresh OC from halfpol

Can't divide what wasn't united

They go for the OH YOU'RE DEFENDING ANTIFA NOW?! rhetoric. But it's painfully obvious they're just scared the attention will be turned their way.

Cry some more faggots, this was supposed to be a wake up call for any of you still capable of critical thought but most of you still chose the comfortable falsehoods.

What do you mean? I'm on this website since 2011 and we were always unite :)

Holla Forums always liked TRS :SSSS

In case anyone is legitimately curious why TRS got taken down a peg, full saga here >>>/trs/2085

witnessed. They have gotten beyond irritating. Were you here last night when the shill storm hit?

Victory was celebrated too early and over a total non-apology.

I wish.

Tbh who think doxxing white nationalists helps in the long run?

Shilled a little bit. So we doxxed them I guess

Yes, doxxing our brothers doesn't help anyone but leftists!

/Pol has yet to learn that I think :(

TRS shill, filtered

trs fags are gonna boycott Holla Forums now, see what you've done?! lol

Stop being a cuckold. We believe in monogamy around here.

Oh, like I should only enjoy content from /Pol! Yeah right!

How about you stop being AntiFa!

Don't D&C us :S

fag

Exactly. They called on /????/ and got raped. They didn't think people were beyond shit posting.

if Holla Forums thought the trs goons were going away think again lol

Yeah I was on both chans
The TRS shilling is what forced me to take sides. I would have been fine staying out of it and just letting it blow over, but TRS shills have been actively trying to harvest moral outrage over the dox as if halfchan needed to rise up and defend them or some shit, because it seems they forgot why they are in this mess in the first place.

No you had nothing to do with it you fucking bird.

Well I guess I'm sorry but I'm here to stay!

I love both Holla Forums and TRS :D And that won't change anytime soon, BUDDY!

It'll blow over. Focus on the tasks at hand. Shills are everywhere, some are motivated by their overlords, some are because they got banned from one place. Do not buy into antifa lies.

kill yourself

Exactly. It really was pathetic to witness. Reminded me of a kid getting his ass handed to him for talking shit so he grabs his big brother then he also gets his ass handed to him so now they fabricate some story to make them in the right and claim victim.

And what would those be again, fellow WN? Perhaps you could refresh my memory, G-d knows I can't remember shit these days

TRS knows why they are in this mess, they think that they can turn reddit and cuckchan against Holla Forums and that will somehow help them. TRS pout out a fake apology to buy for time in order to build an army of cucks

put*

using TRS (((echoes ))) to bash TRS

So it was all antifa faggots then?

F U C K O F F
U
C
K

O
F
F

/baph/ doxed them

Some say it was /baph/ some say it was antifa. Some are saying TRS themselves did it.

Honestly who fucking cares. The shilling failed as it always does.

I'm sorry but we from TRS never shilled here on /Pol. OK?

Please stop badmouthing TRS or I will have to leave this place forever?

I literally not-literally whining to mummy and hoping she puts everyone right. Their argument literall boils down to "doxing us was mean and bad and they should feel bad" as if thats at all relevant or helpful now that the damage has been done.

4/pol/ is deleting TRS threads now?

QUIT BUMPING THE THREAD YOU MENTALLY CHALLENGED CUCKCHANER

No :D This thread is for establishing peace between Holla Forums and TRS :D

You mean here?
4chan.org/pol/thread/106173969

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

There is nothing ironic about this situation /Pol. It is very serious, and I'm deeply concerned.

What a fucking faggot. TRS is like the little brother that has to bitch and complain to be included in activities, but no one wants around. They wish they were us so badly, but can't wrap their heads around why no one likes them.

SAGE YOU STUPID NIGGER

What was they kept saying to us, your website is dead/dying it never accomplishes anything and just rides the coattails of cuckchan and trs. Well I guess that got proven wrong. The superiority complex got shattered.

I really wish you would fucking off yourself I really really really do. You are a fucking shity leftist hiding behind muh shilling bullshit. I hope you get fucking doxxed.

I don't even have a trs account all I do is listen to there stuff on YouTube. Am I a shill now too because I used YouTube? Must I never enjoy anything but Holla Forums? I bet I've been here fucking way longer then you faggot fucks and it's fucking irritating me that you can go around acting like big boy anonymous is LEGGGGGOn hurrr durrrrrrrrrrr. Keep doing this shit any you'll see what the wrath of an old user with time and money and nothing to lose can do.

And then the threads with their info was then stickyed on pol as celebration. pol had a part to play

I agree with this. Can we focus on someone/thing else more important now?

:^)

I agree with fellow user :)

We have to focus on bigger things now, not on infighting!

I've always liked listening to FtN and Daily Shoah, I never got onto the forums until recently and honestly there is a lot of lower end content on there (remember everywhere else also has faggoty anime and gay shit, but since they have names and identities its easier to associate)

I hope this doesn't threaten production of TRS podcasts. I could care less about the forum but the podcasts and musicians did make good content, especially connecting some of the more normie and chad nationalists with our ideas.

ww2 basically. Dubious pretenses and the Jews benefited, and in the end I think it will be a net loss for the movement, especially if those doxxed get forced to stop content creation and such.

I've listened to the podcasts a bunch and they always rip on Milo, I don't get why everyone thinks they like him, the only person who "likes" him is Richard Spencer, who says he is useful in moving politics rightward but he shouldnt identify as alt right or there will be consequences… so even that. I mean where is the hate towards race mixing Gavin McInnes (who works for a kike)

1/10

meaningness.com/metablog/geeks-mops-sociopaths

The links in the article are worth reading too.