LA Times: The notion of a liberal agenda in Hollywood is absurd

web.archive.org/web/20170107131819/http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-hollywood-values-updates-the-window-of-aspiration-hollywood-s-1483646240-htmlstory.html

There you have it, goyim. Never happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6uKVt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rural_purge
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia
takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/
stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-red-tailsand-tuskegee-airmen-story.html
stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2011/11/something-wicked-this-way-comes-nfl.html
stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2011/12/red-tails-rising-tuskegee-airmen-and.html
stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2012/01/myth-takes-flight-hbos-1995-tuskegee.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ZqaZ8PMNU
imdb.com/title/tt0096256/
referenceworks.brillonline.com/entries/brill-s-new-pauly/ktistes-e624050?s.num=62&s.start=60
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Slavic/čistъ
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Germanic/skīriz
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cinste
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scirii
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Germanic/skīnaną
archive.is/0RLSy
archive.is/nIlmy
archive.is/Ozgpi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

I don't know a leftist or jew that would deny it does..

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Tell me, anons, refresh my memory.

Were there news articles like this 10-15 years ago? There are so many "No, X is not ____" articles from so many outlets coming out on the daily. Feels like they're underestimating the normalfag readership as well at this point by going all nothing to see here, everything is fine, the naysayers are wrong and/or lying, we are correct.

Things have gotten amazingly bad since Obama got elected. i don't know what it is, but the battle lines have been drawn. enough whites are brainwashed to hate themselves that (((they))) feel comfortable waging all out war on whats left of white America.

We are entering dark times, 90's were a much simpler time…

Silly OP, this is clearly an onion artic-jesus christ its real.
Even the most die hard liberal isn't going to fall for this, how scared are they at this point?

The point of (((articlets))) like that one is to validate a narrative.

I just want to go back to times where magazines had ads for video games featuring actual women and nobody gave a shit about feminism.

articles*

The answer was found in the article from a couple of days ago about Trump going after the CIA. The author in the article wrote this:

a terrorist does not call himself a terrorist, or what he does terrorism

I guess it's pure coincidence that all movies spew liberal crap and barely, if ever, portray non-liberal ideas in a positive light.

Please pick one.

But look, the industry is full of (((white men))). Nothing liberal about that!

wtf I love Hollywood now

Did Obama gave the slightest fuck about Rust Belt? I kept hearing about a ton of related projects disappearing before they even get to do a feasibility report/research. Especially Detroit, most of them cease to exist when they go to local government.

The CIA took over the KGB's role of pushing Cultural Marxism all over the world, especially here at home.

Anyone remember that story about the new US Ambassador or whatever who was pushing gay rights, transsexual propaganda, and other subversive kikery on I think it was Ukraine as soon as he arrived? I forgot the details, just vaguely remember it

Nope, he gave no fucks whatsoever. That coupled with the demonization of white people being responsible for every fault in the country was what backfired tremendously for the Dems this past election. These are the "real" Americans, because they still make up the majority of the country. Fuck this subversive and condescending bitch; the more the liberals and kikes double-down, the harder we will push back. They have lost control and they know it.

I expect a lot of leftists think (((Hollywood))) is too conservative compared to their distopian leftist view point their jewish professors instilled in them.
Second women don't understand politics or statecraft so every squeaky & shrill sound that comes out of this bitch's mouth is not worth listening to.
Basically she is posturing / virtue singling so she can seem intelligent in her own little cliche.

The sheer logical disconnect here is fucking staggering. They are proven not to have a liberal agenda because of the tastes of the audience.

Load of shit, it's been full blast since the production code much like the comics code.

Desperate.

Day of the Rope when?!
Lügenpresse should be punished as traitors

JUST CALL THEM KIKES!

That's her entire argument.

I can sense their fear and desperation. She might as well save everyone time and just wrote "reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

When I archived this piece yesterday it managed to capture the entire series of 16 articles. Each one is just as clueless as the one you posted but I'll put a link for reference.

Also mentioned is Gamergate for anyone interested. Partial cap attached.

archive.is/6uKVt

There you have it, this is an astonishing level of denial. Those interested in reasonably intelligent entertainment want to see White people doing what they do best. Not faggots and niggers whining about oppression.

There are White men who work in Hollywood, true, but everyone calling the shots is Jewish, and no Gentile is allowed to so much as participate in film at the highest levels. Nice try, Mary.

You can trust the media.
t. the media

The Superbowl looked more like a pride parade during halftime than a sporting event. These fags can only fool people who were hopeless in the first place at this point. That happens when you try to unnaturally condition and twist the human spirit for so long.

Isn't that a GRIDS (((charity))) organization?

Not sure how much more fake news can get.

Hitler was right about debating jews.

Hey man, They Live has nothing to do with the Jews.

A drop in normies handing over shekels for jew propaganda hence this reaction piece?

The fact that there are any movies at all that portray niggers in a positive light is evidence enough that Hollywood has got to go.

you could have just stopped writing after that point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rural_purge

Hollywood and TV are massive tax scams wherein services provided by studio affiliates are written off even as the money paid never really leaves the pockets of the studio owners, read kikes. Many films which suffer a loss on paper actually made money for the studio or broke even. if kikey wood was put under audit the industry would collapse in a year.

Here's an article from the LA Times by jew Joel Stein from 10 years ago bemoaning the fact that the goyim are no longer recognizing that the jews run Hollywood. He got fired for this article.

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

I want to go back to a time where we had real male activities outside of playing video games with each other.

Has to be unattractive or unattainable to non Whites or what's the point.

Hitler was wrong about not gassing jews.

Honestly, I believe that for the most part they don't even realise they're doing it. If you were ever a Liberal, think back. Would an anti-racism message have seemed like agenda pushing to you, or would it have just seemed like a basic moral right? These beliefs are as ingrained in them as "thou shalt not kill". They don't even see them as political opinions.

There it is.

I'm sure theres way more examples but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Nothing proves that your leftist more than writing an article about how your not a leftist….

Hackywood needs to shut the fuck up, and stick to what theyre good at….making sure fire hits by rehashing comic books, video games, and sequels

I think you're onto something here, though the same would go for me and wanting to preserve the white race from extinction.

How sickening. I bet if you look into the actual history, they brought the coffee.

They probably did. But normies wouldn't know. As said in 1984, "He who controls the past, controls the future".

You don't belive the mainstream media, goy?
They are all reputable journalists trying to tell the truth: this article for example:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia

I hope you aren't making 'hate speech'. I've pre-empted your hatred and the security forces of your country have assured me that they have backtraced your IP. Your door is going to get smashed and you will be confined in a 'safe space'. For your own protection. You're fucked m8.

Yes, still butthurt about that I see.

There was a single 1/16 black lady that actually did some shit.
Just take a look at this dark skinned queen.

How could you fuck that up so badly?

What we really need is a movie that explains how Americans and Russians never built rockets in the first place. On both sides it was all done by Germans kidnapped from the ruins of NSDAP Germany. When those Germans got old and retired, that's when both America and Russia stopped innovating. Russia is building the same old stuff they've always been building (the Germans trained them well). The Americans haven't built anything of note since the Space Shuttle, and even that was poorly conceived.

Werner von Braun could have launched the first satellite for America with his Juno 1 rocket, but Eisenhower told him that an American should be the first to launch a satellite for America, and made him fill the uppers stage of his rocket with concrete to prevent it from going into orbit. Surprise surprise, the American rocket scientists failed. German rocket scientists working for Russia were the first. After this embarrassment Eisenhower went back to Braun and let him do it. The Saturn V was also von Braun's baby. Hell, the entire idea of manned space flight was being pushed by Germans in America and Russia. America and Russia were uninterested in sending anything to space but weapons and maybe communication satellites; Germans in both countries tricked America and Russia into competing with each other in manned spaceflight.

America's only saving grace is the number of ethnically pure German-Americans in America who still have a Germanic spirit.

You got that backwards champ. The glasses reveal the truth.

dont you think the two panels on the right need to be flipped?

Cant find the one where the jew specifically brags about how they control hollywood, cant remember what I saved it under.

excellent post user. I had no idea about these events. very enlightening.

Makes me wonder what else these nameless German scientists invented that we will never hear about.

The entire liberal agenda is based on subjectivism over objectivism. They believe that their feelings form everyone's reality. The garbage we see coming from the entertainment industry is easily identifiable as being leftist propoganda by anyone that knows the signs. Most of these signs center around mythological characters that rarely, if ever, exist in reality.

1. Are there homosexual characters that are being accepted or sympothised with. Does the show somehow promote gay acceptance.

2. Is there an intelligent black character in a role of leadership. Is the black character a voice of reason or authority. Do they contrast this with thuggy black characters.

3. Is there a male character that does not have the upper hand over his woman. Is the man appealing to the woman's (non-existent) reason instead of dominating her, as nature would dictate. Do you see the male protagonist being illogically dragged through one terrible experience after another.

4. Are there child characters that possess the intelligence and maturity of adults. Are the child characters the "real" adults.

There are many more, but those are some of the main one's that tell me the writers are promoting a liberal agenda.

It is now.

Harry Potter and the Mystery of the Neo Nazis(aka Imperium)

The Stepford Negros is coming out next month

That's actually not true, the R7 had no basis in German design and the Germans weren't in the team which designed it. The R7 as a piece of shit in many ways but it did have huge lift capactiy. Also it was the Redstone not the Juno which could have made orbit and eventually did, the contract when to the Navy which failed then back to the Army where Braun was working. Also Braun was a huge self agrandizer and not as important as he liked to pretend. Germans were experts in liquid fuel rockets. They American WW2 program was focused on sold fuel rockets. One issue with liquid fuel is that it is corrosive and cannot be left in the missile which means they are vulnerable to first strike. The R7 took 24-48 hours to fuel and check. The US even then was demanding solid fuel rockets. Which is why the experimental navy rockets which were a transitional technology were favored, Von Braun continued to use the more proven liquid designs which had more lift capacity but were not ideal for ICBMs.

Lean the fucking engineering bitch.

You're right. Pushing faggotry, mass immigration and excusing nigger criminality (along with kvetching about oppressed jews) is completely normal to them. You're not only supposed to tolerate degeneracy, you're required to celebrate it as wholesome, uplifting behavior that built the West.

>white men
>WHITE MEN

Germany was the most technologically advanced nation in the world in the early 1900s. They are pozzed as hell now though. Sad!

Well the thing is that parents still have the talk. My parents are liberal as can be and they still warned me that race mixing would be hard on the children. (I'm one of those leftists that wandered in here and now think back to stuff Jews tried on me 20 years ago and it all makes sense.)

My talk was similar to this:

takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/

So what she brought Wernher Von Braun sandwiches or something?

The German V-2 team + some Americans made space travel possible. I suppose niggers made the V-2 now too in that case they ought to pay England reparations

Fuck everything on this planet. YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!

Christ this is bad.

- Elad Rhorai - Times of Israel

They probably didn't even do that.

It is important to realize that Jews don't conspire en masse. They merely have common interests. Sometimes jews who aren't in direct communication with other jews have conflicting ideas of how to best forward their shared agenda. In these situations you'll see jews fighting other jews.

Juno rockets were in the Redstone family. The Jupiter-C was a sub-orbital sounding rocket created by von Braun's team at ABMA. The Juno-1 was a modified Jupiter-C, with an upper stage designed to go into orbit. The Juno-1 could have gone into orbit in 1956, but wasn't allowed to. Two years later Explorer 1 was launched on a Juno-1.

Do you guys think this is new?

stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-red-tailsand-tuskegee-airmen-story.html

stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2011/11/something-wicked-this-way-comes-nfl.html

stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2011/12/red-tails-rising-tuskegee-airmen-and.html

stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2012/01/myth-takes-flight-hbos-1995-tuskegee.html

They did the same thing with niggers in the military back in the 90s. The records say these niggers underperformed constantly, but that doesn't matter.

Also niggers in special forces in 80s action flicks despite the SFs being 97% white dudes even today.

Yes, like Abrams, Levy, Cohn and Goldstein

This damned if you do, damned if you dont bullshit the jews have created is really starting to bother me.

They live in a bubble. It's very difficult to envision it unless you have experienced it yourself. Remember the reaction when Trump won? This is why liberals were so "shocked" and had "no idea!"

Video related. Skip to 5:17

These are the very same people who control the media. The movies. The TV shows. Music. Internet media.

I once saw the daughter of a famous actor Alec Baldwin rant on Instagram on how all the Mexicans she knew were very scared of the Trump win. And she stated that they are good people who she has known since she was a baby. She was clearly talking about her illegally hired nanny's and help who cut the grass in her mansion and suck her tits just to keep a job. I pointed this out. She didn't find it amusing.

Oh yeah, and the Vanguard rocket was a liquid fueled rocket too. The delay to space wasn't about doing it with solid fuel instead of liquid fuel. The delay to space was a political decision because Vanguard was meant to be first, not because they thought that liquid fuel shouldn't be used. The first stage of the Vanguard was Kerosene/LOX, which can't be stored because the LOX evaporates. The second stage was Nitric acid/UDMH, which is as nasty as it sounds.

Liquid fuel could be stored in ICBMs, such as in the Titan II which was stored with N2O4 and aerozine 50. That will store, but it is moronically dangerous.

Yeah and we could have used the nuclear pulse propulsion technology developed in Project Orion to lift 200 million tonnes into LEO, get to Mars in two weeks, or Saturn in two months. But that faggot Kennedy though nukes in space was bad.

I'd also point out that Korolev, the Russian behind the R7, was supposedly a big fan of space exploration and was the one who pushed for a satellite launch rather than a german. By that time the germans had all been cut out of the program.

I don't have fetish for space exploration like some around here and am more interested in military application. Like a fucking space battleship armed with casaba howitzers.

You should have just called her dad a faggot and her mom a cunt.

90's were when they really went balls to the wall with thier subversion and anti-white family agenda. Nothing simple about the 90's at all. Hollywood, TV and the music industry were pumping out degenerative filth at an all time level. There wasn't any escape or chance to be redpilled on the internet either. You must be a young fag.

I think she did number crunching. Scientists couldn't offload all the work to computers back then, so there were people whose only job was calculating whatever they were told to. Not dumb work, but doesn't take a genius either.

The Vanguard was liquid fuel, but the Navy claimed they could change some of the stages to solid later on, that's how they got the contract. The Army made no such promises.

And she wasn't a full blood nig in the first place. The real woman is an octoroon at best (worst). The actresses (hard to use that word) are fresh off the fucking boat.

Pic related:
October 10, 1946: A US-launched V-2 rocket takes the first pictures of earth from space (62 miles, 100 km).

No wonder the Us rockets blew up.

The point of arguing with liberals isn't to change the liberal's mind. It's expose the insanity of the liberal in front of a lurking audience. Which I did. She didn't delete the comment and she has a ton of followers… and non of them have maids or a daily car service.

remember when a bunch of actors got together and made a video talking shit about trump and why you shouldn't vote for him? and then they made another one trying to convince 30-something electors to defect so someone "more qualified" would win? and then they made one recently DESPERATELY PLEADING that congress just vote against everything trump proposes, despite there being a republican majority in the house and senate? i sure as fuck do.

No, Vanguard was meant to be the first orbital launcher because it was built by Americans, not Germans. The 4th stage on the Juno-1 and the 3rd stage on the Vanguard were both solid fuel. (Very similar to the UK's Black Arrow, which coincidentally also had a solid fuel upper stage.)

All rockets blew up, one of the biggest Russian ones nuked an entire launch pad. Remember that back in those days they didn't have computer assisted control so mechanical yaw would cause any slightly unstable system to go out of control immediately. They didn't have an automated system which could correct errors in fuel flow and trajectory even millisecond.

Now you're just arguing with dubs, faggot.

WE WUZ CALCULATORS

The book is fiction and the non-fiction is there was only one niggeress in the entire field in the 1950's who did the same job 1000s of white women did at the time.

The job was doing simple arithmetic, personally I'd never trust a black with a sine function table if my life depended upon it.

Wernher Von Braun should have a huge statues of this man and his team their contributions to mankind.
Instead they try to erase him…. next space travel will turn into a mythical fable as our society collapses…… thep robably into some voodoo nigger religion as they replace & kill the rest of us.

looks like it just answers the phone… busy work.

From what I read years ago the Navy sold it was a step toward true solid fuel rocketry, ie all the stages could eventually be converted to a solid fuel system which was being developed in tandem to also fuel the Navy's close and medium range nuclear strike capability hence why I used the term "transitional". Eisenhower's personal beefs are only part of the politics that get certain projects approve and others not.

The reason they all had a solid final stage is because 1) that fuel would be sitting in place the longest and 2) it needed the least lift capacity per ton of any of the stages.

As a scientist I really hate aggrandizement of individuals. This is kikey behavior, like what they do with Einstein when Planck and other more competent individuals are overlooked. Von Braun, unlike Einstein became famous despite kikes in the media rather than because of it. He deserves credit because he was extremely competent, but like anything else he was just a component of a large en devour even in the german rocket program.

It's like saying James Watt invented the steam engine when better than 40 engines of simlar efficiency were developed independently at the same time. When something is possible it becomes obvious to lots of people, and who gets credit for it is sometimes not a good metric of who did the work.

they're right. It isn't a liberal agenda. It's a jewish agenda.

False dichotomy.

Work hard and provide for your family, raise your children right and sheltered from the degeneracy, do not contribute to the cultural Marxist system any more than you have to. Preserve the culture of your ancestors.
Won't let me embed:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ZqaZ8PMNU

Even when the people behind hollyjew shows aren't all (((white men))), they push the leftist agenda in varying degrees anyway.

Look at Quantum Leap - as far as I know the creator (Donald Bellisario) isn't a chosenite, but QL had many episodes where the bad guys were racists or KKK members. The message: racism is never justified because all blacks are good boys who dindu nuffin.

Likewise with shows such as sons of anarchy - main characters are white (some are (((white)))), they're supposed to be violent murdering bikers but when it comes to racism… shit that's a bridge too far! Because racism is literally worse than racism goy!

FTFY.

Obviously James Watt didn't invent the steam engine, as the Newcomen Engine was well established at the time. But was Watt not the one who came up with an external condenser, instead of condensing the steam in the cylinder?

He got the patent on it at least…

lol I can't believe these faggots are STILL asshurt over GG

"Does Hollywood have a left-wing agenda? Is it out of touch with middle America? We asked a bunch of Hollywood leftists, and they denied it, so that's the end of the story."

>They Live (1988) imdb.com/title/tt0096256/

Holy shit!

It was the worst Holla Forums OP ever, but somehow also the best Holla Forums OP ever. Generations from now those fucking kikes will still be talking about how GG was a shoah. From our perspective it was a cucky shitshow, but as shitty as it was it still completely blindsided the jews.

Sometimes I read articles like this and wonder how these writers are not dragged away kicking and screaming to the nearest sanitarium. Then I quickly remember the age I am in; the age of insanity. What passes today as news, entertainment and supposedly important issues would have been relegated to the fringe of the student union fifteen years ago. The bombardment is relentless; a constant deluge of progressive lies and bitterness. I am convinced that unless we eradicate all of (((them))) (and their allies, enablers, useful idiots and passive supporters) they will continue to be a bile filled pocket ready to burst and contaminate anything good and wholesome. I feel sick thinking of bringing a child into this world in its current state, where it will be at a disadvantage for being of good blood and from day one have its future determined by merchants, traitors and the idiot masses. Unless we end the madness soon.

Do you even?

Mary McNamara has a very goyish name, so at least the mouthpiece isn't Jewish, but seriously, her writing is some of the LARPiest GenX feminist drivel to ever be published beyond a Joss Whedon fanfic forum. Her articles should just be printed in a wingdings-like font where the letters are all made out of cats and scenes of men rejecting her.

The font could be called "McNotMarried" and the capital Z could be two cats chewing on either end of her body after she dies alone at age 85 in the middle of a Girls season 39 marathon.

Btw, by that point in the series, I imagine that all the "girls" will have "transitioned" to Islam and, one can only hope, only have their whorish eyeballs showing. Or maybe their loving husbands will have plucked those out already after discovering the earlier seasons of their show.

tl;dr Mary McNamara really is a piece of shit. Maybe Jewish, too, who knows. She's definitely heavily influenced by the media, which is itself heavily influenced by Jews.

My bet would be on disgustingly liberal Catholic or generic socialist Celt.

I made it through about 20 seconds of that whining fag and had to shut it down.

They've spent so long no-platforming they didn't realize a viable opposition actually existed. Now they give us a sixteen article analysis trying to explain what happened through the lens of Hollywood - but fail once again to describe anything remotely related to reality. Once again I'm left amazed at how lost they are. There will be much, much more pain in store them before they even come close to getting their minds un-fucked, if they ever do.

Much like the Clinton and Bush campaigns of the past two years The LA Times is still operating under the rules of the early 90's. Just spew bullshit and depend on the cachet of their brand to prop up the message. Doesn't work that way anymore but they still don't realize it.

Perhaps when they are mixing with the cinders of their beloved paper, understanding will be greater.

The emperor is naked!

So where are the films of every other nationality that has contributed more than nogs? Why are they only focused on nogs? Do they honestly think believe this shit?

Kikes are white? Does that mean BLM is anti-semitic?

WTF, i love niggers now.

LA has to be the epicenter of some of the most pampered, self-centered faggots to ever walk the earth.

Oh them poor depressed "arties." Not like most of America or people around the world aren't stuck in a job they hate and unable to fulfil their dreams because you got to put food on the table.

Good thing she's a woman. Otherwise I might have been tricked into actually reading what she has to say. I remember very well them bitching about black representation at the oscars. You're not going to cause me to "un-remember" that you stupid cunt.

The crypto is sticking to the old script.

Which is why Cisbusters did so well, right? These kikes just put their heads in the sand and continue to throw tantrums.

read: rammed down your throat when they had not import to the narrative

In a way they are right, kikes infiltrate and co-opt any movement or ideology to serve their own interests, neoconservatism being an obvious example among many. Hollywood's agenda should be thought of as Jewish first and liberal second, and they will drop the liberalism as soon as it suits them to use something else.

lmaaaaao
how are they this stupid?
bothering to argument against this theory is a proof that theory is right in my book, this is how fucked up the situation is.

Literally pic related.

At the time of 9/11, CIA had 8 Arab-speaking employees. Most of them were sidelined, since they brought unwanted facts into discussions.

You're absolutely right about that. I know I'm going to take shit for this but I suspect sometimes that the same is true for jews. Take how they push cuck porn and niggers in general. We know that cucking is one of the most popular fetishes of male jews. We also know jews have always had a weird fascination with niggers in general. Jews always seem to be involved with and enjoy nigger music from the jazz of the 20's to the rap of today. I have never met a jewish man whose favorite sport wasn't basketball. Is it possible they push this stuff because they love it and can't even conceive of other people not liking it? That what we see in entertainment is the result of the jews proselytizing the acceptance of their fetishes and exists because their nepotistic and cronyistic control of media?

I guess this explains why I'm seeing a sudden urge of ads for some movie where a woman tries to prove the Holocaust happened.

No, because they are the founder population.
referenceworks.brillonline.com/entries/brill-s-new-pauly/ktistes-e624050?s.num=62&s.start=60
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Slavic/čistъ
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Germanic/skīriz
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cinste
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scirii
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Germanic/skīnaną

Nah, it's their past as slavers coming through. Miscegenation is imperative to slavers since concentrations of mono-ethnic slaves are potential focal points of slave rebellion; slaves must be robbed of any social tie other than that of the debt to his/her master.

Jazz is absolutely degenerate and the start of (((pop music))) shit that we deal with today. Reminder Hitler wanted to purge the world of Jazz and Impressionist (((art))) and rightfully so.

Explain. How was he fired for the article if the outlet and his editor approved of it first? Was there backlash after the fact and the LA Times removed him as an apology?

Explain jazz's degeneracy in your own words. I would agree that the culture surrounding pre-1940s jazz was often degenerate, but most of the music itself (possibly excluding free jazz) was alright.

Perhaps, but think of it though, jews have always sought to hide among the goyim. What better way to hide than to turn the goy into them through media conditioning. Jewish women are controlling nags. How do you make goy women into jew women? Feminism. Jewish men are effeminate literal cucks who want to be niggers. How do you make goy men into jew men? Popularize your fetish through porn, film and, tv. Push rap music and niggerball. Portray effeminate men as normal and masculine men as evil. Now you can hide flawlessly among the goy because they're all just like you.

Came a long way from a demolition company.

>jews don't conspire en massee.

I have no doubt in my mind that there are a core group of top jews like in the Protocols that do their best to direct the energies of all jewry in a fashion they wish it to go.

I can't find it. Perhaps it's a lie and he wasn't fired for the article, though he no longer works there. It's still interesting to note how LA Times allowed his story defending jewish control of Hollywood almost 10 years ago (and he even put up their pictures and names of the jew bosses), and then now today the same paper is just boldface lying about Hollywood having a liberal bent.

Because it's a black creation.

I wager there are several independent groups of jews who consider themselves "top jews".

It probably goes something like this: top rabbis, top right-wing jews, top left-wing jews, and then some among them that have a big picture of it all and liaison between the three groups.

Is Ben Carson also degenerate because he was born from niggers? Is Eyes Wide Shut a bluepill because the director was a kike? Is 120 Days of Sodom a redpill because it wasn't directed by a kike?
Thing aren't degenerate because of who made them (although you're certainly right to be wary of something made by kikes or niggers), they're degenerate because of their structure, content, or messages.

Lived there for years, can confirm. It's a horrible city with a massive rich-poor divide and a terrible culture of narcissism and greed. Not nearly as many Jews as New York, but still plenty of them and they run everything important. Millions of "immigrants" and US-born beaners. What you won't find there in any great number is regular American White people. It's the Democrats' ideal city, really.

The point is that jazz is degenerative from the perspective of white culture. In a healthy society, alien elements would not be allowed to mix in, especially the African variety. And if alien ideas are allowed in at all, they are extremely vetted for being of an overall benefit.

Yes, but that just underlies the fact that they don't consider any dissenting opinions to be valid, that's why they put so much emphasis on "educating people about the dangers of archaic outdated traditions". To them, any right wing or illiberal thought is a priori wrong and should not be considered, regardless of how many people hold that view or for how long. To them they are simply spreading "obvious" truths about the world that people don't seem to know about, and it never occurs to them that there might be a reason why not everyone wants to fill their ass with dicks and AIDS infected semen, because that would mean raising the possibility that their world view isn't right.

They call themselves progressives for a reason, they believe all of history was just a build up to a utopia of nigger rights and slut rights and fag rights and whatever they come up with next, and because everything else was just the prelude, it can be freely ignored.
Brainwashing doesn't even begin to describe it, the true believers mentally cannot comprehend a world in which they're wrong.

Pure cohencidence goyim!

Yeah, have a relative who has lived there for years. He's really an apolitical guy who just likes the weather and Southern California vibe but can hardly stand when he visits. I can feel the vicious me first at all costs kikery oozing out of him.

That's the same argument anti-anime goons use in D&C posts, and in this situation the answer is similar. We gain almost nothing from niggers and by alls means they should be sent back to Africa, but jazz (thinking mostly of bebop and its successors here) is an example of healthy cross-cultural communication where niggers were inspired by western classical composers and applied many of their musical ideas to improvised music. Not all jazz is made by niggers either: the Japanese have many solid jazz musicians as well and their culture isn't niggerized in the slightest.

even gets rid of the gun, what kind of faggot made that?

Jazz sucks balls, end of debate.

It's an edit of a pozzed comic, lovingly crafted by Holla Forums's LOL threads to piss off liberal cucks who believe in the globalist agenda of replacing everything with a single muddy culture.

She crunched numbers because that kind of work was too tedious for the engineers, back then we called people like her "computers" because they would compute answers to equations by following an algorithm. It would make just as much sense to have a movie about the software onboard the rockets and payloads and calim that the software was the real heroes of NASA. Except that would actually be interesting.

Pretty much. It's personally always turned me off. I'd also add to the jazz-loving, weeb user weird mix - not judging you too much, that proof of jazz being shit for us is that it's now more popular and more acceptable to be a fan of than classical music in its purity. That's pretty telling.

I bet you think evangelion isn't the greatest human accomplishment you heretical gaijin

One would think they might suspect many people aren't exactly on board with their narrative when you had eight years of this:

archive.is/0RLSy

That's a fuckton of guns, way more than were sold during Slick Willie's administration. I'm still at a loss to explain why they don't understand how close they are to being shoved into a ditch. They seriously have to get their shit together and deal honestly with the rest of the United States or it's going to become problematic for them.

Oh god the horror.

Sadly, that's from media kikes pushing the forced meme of classical western culture being boring and outdated. Almost every other genre out there is more acceptable to the masses, even jazz (which most modern niggers and millennials can't stand, unless they're hipster faggots who use it as a status symbol).

Even ignoring the fact that almost everyone is bad with numbers, these people simply ignore any contradictory evidence. Remember how much they hated bush for killing random sandniggers and brown people with the millitary/drones, yet they completely memory hole the fact that obama does the exact same thing on larger scale? Any evidence that contradicts what they believe in simply does not register to them, it goes in one ear and then dies before they think about it's implications.

We've all seen the FBI crime stats and every other statistic that proves black people are genetically subhuman, but liberals will deny the very existence of this and continue thinking that everyone in the world is like their bay area coffee drinking clique, or an "oppressed group" that can be converted once the "oppression" is removed, or an "oppressor" who can be "educated" into being exactly like them. Here's a fun experiment, ask one of them what happened to detroit, they'll either say it has problems but will dodge any implications that the problems are caused by niggers, or they'll say it's improved since there's less white people oppressing everyone.

Fundamentally we are not dealing with people who react to reality, they're like economists who construct an elaborate model of how they want the world to work, and when the model fails to predict anything about reality, they stamp their feet and demand the government change reality to fit the model. "Race is a social construct" is the prime example of this.

>Still promote libshit ideas fantasies
T-THERE IS NO LIBERAL HOLLYWOOD AGENDA G-GOY!

I'd guess that that weeb user is thinking of some touhou jazz arrangement or a similar anime styled jazz piece and is basing his opinion off of that. He doesn't know that actual nigger jazz sounds nothing like anime OSTs, it sounds like muddled garbage.

Wasn't the first moon landing faked using camera trickery and a fake set in Nevada?

Go away nigger.

and the earth is also flat.

Nope, referring to the real thing here.

The LA Times has certainly done us a huge favor here by publishing this mass of essays describing what they think is happening and how invaluable they are in the larger scheme of things. I'm looking forward to many more attempts by them to explain their way out the mess they've created. Good times ahead.

It's an interesting strategy. A kind of circular double down in which the frame of acceptable liberal discourse is used to measure the liberal consensus (or lack thereof) of hollywoods content producers. By working within this frame you can merely point to something even more crazy than what is currently acceptable and deny an agenda whilst simultaneously pursuing new vistas within the framework of it. It's completely circular and ignores the obvious reality that to judge the liberal agenda of hollywood, the vast majority of americans are already in varying degrees within its logic and can't make rational decisions unless that fact is assessed. To assess this reality is to prove that a liberal progressive agenda overwhelmingly dictates what plays on American screens and books, radios etc and ruins the talmudic chicanery and wordplay we are seeing here.

TL/DR
Hollywood has no liberal agenda because all areas of liberalism have not yet been satisfied (nor could they ever) by its content output or work force demographics.
You could literally maintain this indefinitely (well until oven time) by merely creating bizarre new suffer groups etc.

user I hate to start a music fight but that's just a bunch of random jazz riffs, you could splice it together with any other nigger jazz and it wouldn't sound any different.

Being the disgusting weeb I am I can find plenty of 2hu arranges that blow your shit out of the water. Jazz can be done well it just needs to be played by someone more human than a nigger.

user that hurt to read, but I get what you're saying, it boils down to them saying it's not true liberalism taking place in hollywood, so you have nothing to fear about their agenda, which doesn't exist you shitlord.

It used to be heroic single mothers now it's fag couples raising children.

25 years ago: archive.is/nIlmy

Today: archive.is/Ozgpi

These Hollywood kikes are relentless.

Uh, should've said heroic but degenerate single mothers.

Jews aren't white.

Heroic works, provided it's within quotes. Remember, they're trying to promote it.

Yes I should have condensed it but I just wrote it while I was trying to wrap my brain around it. Admittedly a sloppy stream of consciousness

Don't feel bad. You're up against an onslaught of yids who've been churning out propaganda on an electric jew medium for one hundred years.

If all you want are arrangements of existing music or song-like compositions, then yeah, you are going to be disappointed by a couple musicians riffing around together.

explains why it was so chaotic and a trickster became a king

I still remember shitfitz' father being unearthed as an arms dealer for israel. Then he disappeared from the scene.

lel

Shaping one's world view by being absolutely retarded

Dumbasses.

Yes, (((white))) men. Sure.

Reminder that rap is another thing that whites invented and non-whites subverted & co-opted.

Pop music is just music that is popular really. Here is some pop music that had been popular for hundreds of years, although many pop fans probably assume it was written and composed by Simon & Garfunkel as their version is the most well known.

This version is fairly recent, it's from 2001 and by Urban Trad who are probably best known worldwide for Sanomi, their 2003 Eurovision Song Contest entry for their country Belgium (which came 2nd but may have been robbed of 1st place for political reasons). Don't worry about the "Urban", they're white.

Flyting deserves mention in this regard, as it's essentially what these niggers try to do but without any poetic competence.

I'd bet most. The only two times this question has come up in my experience the person had no clue.

no, thats just google adsense fucking up and thinks youre a jew reading about the holocaust from the keywords on your IPs search history

The day nears where these fools are murdered en masse.

Flyting is more connected to the "rap battles" part of rap. Skeltonic verse is about the rhythm and way the words are said. It's what differs it from simply "verse".

Things got bad after clinton paid the media shit tons.

Early grunge was the ok, then they lost the plot and Hollywood took it's opportunity to subvert it.
There is a reason why cobain was murdered. I think he was about to whistleblow on the subversion, or make it even worse..

That's why they also fed cobain, staley and even cornell heroin. To control them through addiction. Cobain was about to whistleblow on hollywood.

Which explains "heart shaped box".

Go outside. That's beginning to come back in younger generations.

Affirmative action strikes again.

If jews were this open and unafraid, we'd almost think they'd have nothing to hide.

This is why subversion is a shit meme. It fails to realise the structural need of trust.

They obviously have a Jewish agenda. They don't give a shit about liberals other than as puppets.

You'd think this would redpill them too.

This. 2016 was when social media began taking the lead role.
MSM needs to learn that they need to observe social media and work with it.

But Holla Forums causes cognitive dissonance with their narrative.

You faggots are gonna ruin this for us. Nigger rap is rubbish i agree, but then you'll condemn the glory that is metal.
Fuck off you pussy.

Yes Hollywood is dominated by (((white men)))

We stand on the shoulders of giants, as they say.

They're actually more asshurt over it now that Trump has won. GG is both dead and alive. Is nothing, but also their greatest fear. Both incompetent but highly skilled. Going to cause the collapse of the right wing, but the rise of the right. For people to say it didn't win? They're wrong, the media can't go a single day without mentioning it in some form.

♣♣Mc♣♣

Goddard

Because the heroic black is mass murdering white racists or being fawned over by cucks.This is tripe.

moar like this plux

(((White men)))

Underrated post.

Cobain was a worthless cuckold and is hero worshipped for no reason. He wasn't whistleblowing shit, he was just a weak man.

Sure, so did all those people looking into shillary.

Right, because a gutless beta pussy who regularly cucked himself on stage finally ballsing up enough to shoot himself over a woman is totally outside the realm of believability.

He may have been a cuck or he might have been a bad goyim one too many times. Keep calling everything a cuck trying to bury it though, it makes you seem real trustworthy. :^)

AWESOME cognitive dissonance. These dumb assholes are actually doubling down on their failure. Praise Kek!

whole vid should be posted

There will come a time, maybe during Trump's presidency, where these weasels will be audited.

Back to halfchan.

Christ

Looks like fake news.

If Cobain was alive today he'd be whining about what an evil misogyny racism Donald Trump is, don't kid yourself.

Fake quote, you know if he was alive for the election he would be joining all the other lefties in lamentation.