Feminists Want a Meme War

The rise of feminist memes and how it finally became OK to laugh at ourselves

web.archive.org/web/20170106152334/http://thetab.com/uk/2017/01/05/rise-feminist-memes-finally-became-ok-laugh-29182

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/bo4Ac:
ww
mobile.twitter.com/celestrogen?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=JN7WUUAb6Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/rosielanners

Every single meme there is shit

How can we even compete?

Women can't memes, faggots too.

Every time a woman bleeds her uterus reminds her she failed to conceive a child.

Someone disagrees with them and it's the war on women and masculinity is fragile.

Cringefest.

twitter.com/rosielanners/status/815985233598287873

They can start memeing anytime.

Yawn, all we really have to do is make fun of rape victims or someshit like that and they will lose their minds.

Wait, these are the memes ?

Normalfags are dont really understand what really is a "meme" but this is what they find funny. Pretty stale stuff.

this, some faggots are probably funny tho, at least faggots know what it is to suffer

These are her own.

Oh, lord forgive us for our neglect, We should have listened to eugenicists

Look at those fuckwits in the background. Birds of the same feather flock together.

i wonder!

Kinda sounds like Holla Forums tbh

Luckily they still don't understand the difference between image macros and memes. They can't tap off our magical power this way.

That one is old as fuck.

These are embarrassing. Maybe they should stick to shrieking.

they're just rebranded ghetto nigger twitter memes made even more unfunny, can't stand the nigger slang that is now part and parcel of being a millennial

Christ, these are Holla Forums tier bad.
I actually feel bad for them.

time to level up

Why do they want to?

it's time to ditch this whales!

Asian men are known to be very concerned about familiy and taking care of their wife. Is the one who made that really sixteen and unable to take anything but the looks into account?

I'll wager that I'll never see any of that shit again after this thread, just not good enough to spread.

The same reasons women generally suck at comedy also apply to memes. They have no ability for introspection and only a base understanding of irony and self-deprecation so their content only appeals to other vapid and bitter women.

Bingo, you have just gotten why the Chinese prole feed getting men to go to Africa to breed with negresses will never work.

Are those supposed to be jokes or something?

all my this

sage for Holla Forumstier thread

memes have changed

Go home gamer girl!

it begins

oh! more advertising for some fat slob no one gives a shit about

fuck off OP

sage

bitch you arent doing shit, at least feminists used to steal dynamite and shoot niggers like warhol in the face, you havent done shit and you never will, you dont even whip out yer goddamned titties anymo

Yeah, I dont get it.
Why would anyone be surprised? I mean, who else would? Nips?

To think Ice-T's supposedly a video-game fan or something.

Apparently. She's the "founder" of something called @babeswhodgaf and thetab.com/babe. I guess this is her elite meme making machine?

twitter.com/babeswhodgaf

This just reminds me of the actual joke though, Why do women wear makeup and perfume?
Because they're ugly and they smell.

Thank you lads I needed that

I like feminist

That twitter is one of the most cringy ive seen in a while.
The irony and lack of self awareness is mind blowing.

Sure is a re-brand. This kind of messages has been around on blogs for at least 10 years.

nvm, i think it's some site she made to house her feminist retardation.

"uniques"?

What did he mean by this?

FTFY

I think the reason why we're better at memes than the lefty retards is because we see how fucking horrible the world is and experienced shit going wrong. We use comedy as a defense and coping mechanism to get through the pain of our lives.
THESE peckerheads on the other hand have money, a gated community with 98% white people, and cushy job shitposting on Twitter all day. Whatever stress they have artificially inflated because of their lack of social input and experience.
tl'dr we know pain, they have to invent it to feel like they're fulfilled human being.

Don't you mean be revoltING at dawn?

ye, we are pretty much the new hippies, except filled with hatted and apathy.

Women deserve rights.

(((White)))

Because the right is the new counter culture, somehow….

These idiots think attaching some text to a picture is "meming." reddit tier shit.

Found tits

Always with the sarcastic hyperbole. Man, can't think of a funnier thing in the world, especially if one uses this 24/7.

Also, someone translate this for me. I don't speak Dumb Cunt.

8 million unique IP hits on their website.

How does it feel to lose the memes of production to us beautiful women, Holla Forums?

Oy Vey those evil Nazis use memes, well we can to Memes too
Here are a bunch of crappy Image Macros I call Memes

Check out all that diversity guys!

Some "enemies" or e-celeb type likel common cuck post here trying to get Holla Forums outraged so they get more attention.

They do it all the time actually, they hope someone does something to them so they can go to ZOG press whining about the ebil nazis.

I bet she wants to marry a stupid rich white guy.

DON'T JUST LOOK AT THE SHIT THEY ARE POSTING, LET'S FIGHT BACK AND MAKE HER CRY FOR IT
REV UP THOSE MS PAINT AND GIMP MACHINE
IT'S TIME TO START THE MEME WAR 2
FIRE COCK RIGHT IN THEIR PUSSIES

#MAKEAMERICAMACHOAGAIN

Sexual objetification.

This shit will never work for multitude of reasons. Like said many times women and fags can't meme they are creatures of the material as autists we are creatures of the ethereal memes, information, and anonymity are our domain. Material people can't meme because they see the world as solid as what it is those of us who were blessed by Kek with autism have known since we were young this world is not solid it is ethereal mist for us to sway and mold for the ignorant to believe solid.

top kek

Normalfags will probably never understand that memes =/= text description of something that annoys you with an unfunny picture beneath it.

Normalfags closest thing they have to legitimate memes are those twinkie minions things they keep sharing on faceberg.

How are these memes? They don't have a nazi frog, Patrick Bateman, or CIA.

I read that on Kotaku.

These should be punished by mandatory ripping out by law

Good god, what a horrific setup

My eyes are throwing up

Wtf I love race mixing now!

sometimes they are used when nipples are inverted
and they are, in my opinion kinda hot

they are years behind the average poster/polack when it comes to internet-based humour

quoted again for truth

For normalfags, memes are any picture with text on them. Specifically either impact font, or something starting with "when"

Memes cannot be forced; only discovered. Like every AI designed to make the logical decision leading to turn alt-right, we are drawn to our own sentimentality regardless of what people say is right or wrong, but only what is true to the nature of all of us.

Fucking degenerates get out REEEEEEEEEEEE

in the second image, why specifically 'ENTP's? I'm still trying to decide whether or not the Myers-Briggs type indicator is pseudoscience, but according to it my main function is extroverted intuiting. I am a INTP slowly converting to ENTP over the years I've done these tests. I always knew something was off because I started getting annoyed about getting taught about the holocaust in history over 5 times by my first or second year in high school, so coming here was wasn't some kind of mayor revelation, more like: "guess my gut instincts were right."

trs pls go

please don't blame me for my dick's degenerate ways

Kind of made a mistake there. Should have put quotes around it. I was referring to what the media calls it is all.

edit that boing to be BWEE BWEE DADDY CULTURE

I desperately want to believe this is satire.

And people are wondering why no man with half a brain wants to marry a feminist. Feminism creates women who no longer have any of the traits that are desired in a wife. Feminism was the single biggest mistake of western civilization and it needs to stop before it destroys us.

Not even trying anymore.

i dun get it

next time, do as your told when you are spoken to slave

OK, Gamergate. Thanks for the advice. If we want more advice on how to lose we'll ask you again.

This is so fucking retarded. She can't meme for shit

tips confirm im a slave to making memes
anywho i still don't get bwee bwee daddy culture

Seconded

YES THEY WERE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who could possibly take a "magazine" like this seriously? The cancerous material is one but the design on the other hand…

Granting the Myers-Briggs type indicator legitimacy for argument; I guess the ENTP (over INTP) experience despair when they try to apply their red pills to the world around them.

From archive.fo/bo4Ac:

1. ENTPs lead with Extroverted Intuition – a function that explores, invents and seeks to manipulate its environment. INTPs lead with Introverted Thinking – a function that seeks to verify, rationalize and understand its environment without bias.

Just some autistic shit I came up with that I thought was quite humorous when it popped into my head, figured it can be used as a buzzword or something to catch memers

Fucking slave, now get to work spreading my MEME

Bitch can't meme if her life depended on it

top kek
these weeaboos are getting jealous and protective over muh irl anime boiz

in case you missed it

They can't even image macro, most of these are just screenshots.

The SLAVE has become the Master's apprentice

Too late.
The memesphere has blessed us, not them.

no im the slave and i've only made 3 memes in my career as a autistc memelord

random picture with some stupid caption is not a meme. At least I don't consider it a meme. Do you consider posting a picture and
as a meme ? I don't. And even if, 99% of random posts on Holla Forums or Holla Forums is funnier than all of these "memes" combined. This is anti-funny, they have ruined my whole day. It sucked the laughter out of me. I am ruined.

And lefts, depending on how out of line they get.

FUCKING SLAVE, MAKE MORE FUCKING MEMES THEN

Dont they post a shit article about vaguely this same subject every like 6 months? They get rekt on twitter and bleed all over their phones about it for a day or 2 and then quietly wait several months to do it again.

f-fine i will jeez

Haven't you heard that old one?
sage for badly translated croatian joke

Learn

listen to user, you need to improve your craft
>>>/bmw/

That is the true objective of these. These creatures live to ruin a white man's day. They don't care about laughing or fun. They just want to make white men feel bad.

well take this. I'm browsing instagram for cringey memes, but I actually laughed at a few of them

Hello fellow memer. Thank you for finally giving me an invite to join in on the memetic warfare.

I've been painstakingly training with my memes, and thus was able to get the holy vegas trump daddy trips that I foresaw in my mind's eye.

I hope that kek will be gentle upon my sweet tight pineal gland, as I partake in the festivities among fellow memesters of my caliber.

SOON

Yeah these are not bad
I'd like to see that court case.

FREE REDPILLS BEFORE I RECYCLE MY ID
>>>/32/3162

YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE SHARING SUCH INFO

they should be gassed for this offense.

Mercutio is NOT a nigger the fuck

He looks like that Cicero guy from Skrim

Even the nuremberg laws declared 1/8 jews fully German.

Jokes on her because Morressey is right wing, based and hates whats been done the the white working class in the UK.

This absurdity meme doesn't help feminism, but it did make me giggle. Which is not a good sign. We have enjoyed a long time where only we have mememagic, but like the atom bomb, they will find it eventually.

Wait, I scrolled down and saw these:

so cringe. We've got a good bit of time before they git gud with memetics

(checked)

It doesn't matter if they find it or not, we were born in the red rain that was pouring on all our birthdays when we concieved before the judgement of KEK and the will of GOD. No matter the irradiation, it will not harm not one cell, not one iota of our moral fiber or physical being.

This is memes. Memes charge the distant atmosphere that we live in, we remember them, and thus they see us too.

You see, this is the kind of "feminist" statement that I cannot fathom.
Nobody is telling women what to wear…nobody.
If you wear something men like, men will be attracted to you. If you wear something men don't like, they won't be.
If your purpose was to keep men from being attracted to you, you have achieved your goal.
If your purpose is to make men attracted to you, then dress that way and, again, achieve that goal.

It's all up to the woman.

Now, if they are trying to say that they should be able to dress unattractively and still have men attracted to them, that is borderline insane.
It's like saying "I want a pot belly so I won't look fat."

WTF?
How in the hell do these types of minds even work?

The problem with these attempts is that because they're the status quo, they're just not very funny. It's like pravda in the 1960s trying to be counter culture.

Holla Forums is funny compared to these faggots

She is so ugly, I actually feel bad for her.

Weeb girls are fucking disgusting. Same tier as white girls who like niggers.

Extroversion/ Introversion:
Introverted people "recharge" and gain energy by alone-time and reflection, the world of ideas.

Extroverts charge gain energy from the world of people and interaction.

If I remember correctly. Jung thought the introversion/extroversion division to be fundamental and unchangeable during one's lifetime. Baring some form of psychosis or breakdown. You can learn to better handle and expand your "complementary" side, but your 'fundamental' orientation towards extroversion or introversion remains the same from birth up until death.

Flak is disgusting.

That's what I fucking hate about women trying to meme. They always pull this shit, and say my masculinity is fragile. Like what, am I just supposed to bend over and let them assfuck my pride?

Do women still not see the irony in the fact that all their "jokes" are based around either sex or their vagina?

The KANGZ guy on my normiebook is asking for "becky" memes. It's the new hula hoop craze.

Failing at everything is what makes them so mad.

flak

noun: flak; noun: flack

antiaircraft fire.
synonyms: antiaircraft fire, shelling, gunfire; More
bombardment, barrage, salvo, volley
"my aircraft had been damaged by flak"
strong criticism.
"you must be strong enough to take the flak if things go wrong"

kek

This just enrages me. Like, what the fuck am I supposed to do? So fucking stuck up. I need to hide that image before I blow a gasket.

It's the same desire as a child to be rewarded no matter what they do. They want to be able to pig out, be lazy, give into their baser instincts, shout at everyone, lecture people so they can feel morally validated, and still have a slave man come to them at the end, tell them they're beautiful, pay for their every whim, give her great sex while being reasonably attractive, and take her abuse without protest even when she inevitably leaves him should she get the foolish idea she can get a man that does what he does even better.

Feminism is equal parts envy of men and a way to make the individual feminist more socially attractive. Notice how all feminist demands are either to make women into successful men and/or stop men from achieving the success they desire when they inevitably fail (see: lowering standards) or to make the feminist advocating it more attractive. After that is the bargaining phrase where they pretend to be strong, independent, and emotionally stable.

You and the boy have made the mistake of thinking that women are for talking and not for fucking.

3DPD truly are disgusting creatures.

So, pin her down, rip off her clothes, give her the dick, and then she's all better? Just like that?

Wow, they finally figured out the right reaction? I mean they're not funny but giving bantz back instead of throwing hissy fits is at least a step up.

Exactly.

I thought it was gynecologists that performed the abortions.

Feminists are too self-absorbed to kill themselves. It's a shitty meme.

Isn't the imbalance only for old people because they lost a generation or two of men in the war?

gynecologists are just vagina doctors

I got a bj from a girl wearing the who t-shrit and I came on the little bullseye and I laughed so much I accidentally poked her eye with my dick.

This was like back in 10th grade.

ALWAYS FRESH

Except in practice, women can't bantz. They all lose their shit and storm out.

Pick one.

This. If they actually did kill themselves/move to Canuckistan, they couldn't enjoy the attention for doing so. A solution, stop giving them attention and praise for doing anything other than pleasing white men. Once they realize that pleasuring you is the ONLY way they will get validation, they will fall in line.

The effectiveness of memes is that they condense reality down to a single, easily understood, incident of truth. It hits like a bullet, all at once, and it can be funny or not, it really doesn't matter.

If you are trying to meme something that simply isn't true, you'll fail.
That's why their memes don't work. There's not even a grain of truth in them. They don't reflect anything real.

Well of course not but I'd rather have them making unfunny memes than quitting Twitter and writing big long cry pieces because their feels couldn't even. Of course this will last for a week before they're back to the usual shit.

Uh Spaghetti doesn't look or smell like shit buddy.

DID WE MEME SMUG LOLIS INTO REAL?

This is why women shouldn't have rights.

If that image makes you mad, then you're not looking at her face & wondering why she thinks she's got anything that would interest a man.

She's plain as a picket fence.

This is literally the first time I've ever seen an attempt at a pro-feminist meme.
The desperation of the libkikes is delicious.

This is going to be like that arby's "memer" incident, but a thousand times more cringey.

This is so ridiculous it's laughable. Women seriously think they can push their message through comedy and memes, yet they can't understand the core concepts of the two subjects in of themselves.
If we're talking about comedy, this is the area that women significantly fail at. Horribly. Trainwreck-tier. Comedy relies on two core ideas.
and
Women don't understand irony. Men's understanding of things is like solid steel. It does not change, it can be broken or reshaped, but it requires a laborious process. Women's, however, is like water. It can solidify, liquidize, and become gaseous in less than a minute. Irony is always the same for men. Something unexpected happening. Women might want to think something implied might happen, rather than what is expected based on logical deduction; so they expect it or don't, and either of which can disagree with what they were hoping for. Sympathy is a bit easier to comprehend. Women do not struggle the same as men, this is a commonly known fact around people like us. They are treated better than men, trusted more, have sex whenever they please, don't have to do laborious things. In short, they have/want the freedom of a king with the protection from the consequences of their actions of a princess. This is why female comedians suck shit. Males can talk about struggle of wealth, health, and relationships.
Dash in a little delivery and charisma and you have decent comedy. I wouldn't dare show you the horrors of a female comedian, so just see Amy Schumer or (((Sarah Silverman))). Don't do that unless you want to cringe.

Memes, albeit a bit different in function, work similarly in development. They're usually a one punch idea that is either a hit or miss comically. The ideal meme is one that carries a strong piece of information or concept that makes us laugh upon analysis. The laughing part is crucial, and sadly doesn't always hold up. But, one that does is indeed a good meme. Fortunately, women are not good at understanding information and processing it logically like this. They think image macros and jampacking it with a wall of text is funny. I mentioned earlier that women aren't funny, and that applies in memes. They aren't funny, and they can't comprehend rational information that isn't influenced by their emotions. Therefore, any meme they create is a terrible, terrible thing that fails in both categories of vital information and punchline delivery.

I'd say we're ready for them.

The only joke there is his faggy face.

Absolutely degenerate

what's with this "me: stupid shit | also me: even stupider shit" format? if these are feminism memes, they have no idea how fucked their ideology will become after a meme war.

This.

All women bantz are "I would not fuck you" >>8720391and "I did not enjoy sex with you" .

Not only is this not funny, but it completely exposes the demented hypocrisy of feminism and of women at large:

They have the right to promote traditional feminine values and sow children.

Oh, hey, you're a totally unique abomination, just like that pile of human refuse blocking out the sun over there.

Why do they mutilate themselves?

Show your tits

Even massive hambeasts have this attitude. All women literally think they are 11/10 and most men are 4/10.

Part of the reason psychology is so kiked is because it's naturally nebulous. Myers-Briggs has some predictive utility sure. People in the same categories will, on aggregate, act similarly. The same is true of most of the systems. FFM is a stronger predictor of behaviour on a large scale, things like career and partner choice, while Myers-Briggs is very good at predicting interpersonal behaviour. I think there's an existing system which combines elements of both, but I don't remember what it was.

Ifstyxhexenhammer666wasagirl.jpeg

They're a bit better outside of havens of degeneracy like California and Jew York. I'm dating a girl from rural Oklahoma, she's very traditional and not somebody you would find on twitter or any social media. It takes work, but some real women are still unjewed.

Great plan user. Are you one of the unpaid student interns trying to drum up business?

If the brain surgeons think they can solve a deep brain blood clot I have with fucking repeating blows from a carpenter's hammer and the janitor happens to walk by and comments that he thinks it may not be a good idea, I'd be very thankful for his common sense's review of the situation.

can journalists be trusted on delivering facts? two bloggers weigh in

I appreciate women, they can tell an interesting story, all of that. But not they can't tell a joke. Maybe a funny story that happened to them, but they suck at telling a joke.

They "try" more often. They just always end up doing it ineffectively in a place where they will be quickly found, taken to the hospital and then closely watched by friends and family for months or years afterwards. Who knows why this disparity exists. It's a mystery. Truly one for the ages.

kek

Seriously can someone answer this. Why are they mutilating themselves? Is that supposed to be attractive or repelling?

Is it just I'm stronk wimmin need no man, hammer a horseshoe to my pussy to show how proggresive I am thing?

I don't understand piercings…

My guess is it's a statement of "it's muh body"

wew. If thats the case then it's even dumber.
You are not the boss of me
Kek

I know it as

You know how blacksmiths do horseshoes on horses?
I'm waiting for bitches to start horseshoing their pussies. It's the current year, it can't be that far

The dude has a "13" written on his arm. Needs editing to "14".

It's a cry for attention. Think about it, why would you ever want to mutilate yourself willingly if you weren't fucked in the head?

Goddamn, I'm amazed at how many Croatian Holla Forumsacks there are.

INSTANTLY BETTER.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING HUMOUR?
WHERE IS IT?
WHERE?

I will be practicing that in english to see if I can figure out the delivery.

If they have more than ears and belly button, they are damaged, just like lots of tattoos or scars or giant earlobes in a Ubangi. I don't know why anyone thinks the gut ring is more attractive than not having one, ever, but I think those are just a symbol of men not controlling their women. Failed shit-tests

right here daddy

Thank you.
I've tried many times to convey to women that self-mutilation/= attractive, but they all follow radar transmissions from jews

I got your reference user. We'll never forget that law and order svu episode.

That's a good one, Tihomir

The real meme rennaissance began in April of 2013, when [s4s] was made. Before [s4s], we'd considered memes, and even the word "meme" itself, to be cancer. And then [s4s] came along and took ironic memeposting to such an ascended level that post-irony was created, and memes became cool again. And of course, [s4s] also brought us the most important meme of all, the one that would change the face of the Earth forever: topkek.

Too bad moot ruined 4chan and [s4s] with it about a year later. All the same, it's worth noting that the "meme rennaissance" as it's reached normalfaggots is complete garbage in comparison to our own.

I agree. The navel is actually really sensitive. Also it is where your (idontknowthename) cord with mother is. So mutilating that could be trying to sever themselves from the mothers. Or they could just be dumb attention seeking sluts.

Just a note, the man in the diagram is pushing the lever, not pulling.

Is it time? Do we try to outdo poopoo peepee Pepe and Wojack?

You know why Beyonce sings "To the left, to the left"?
It's because black women have no rights :^)

Umbilical cord, but I just call it mommy's dick

It's literally a girl meme. They see other "stronk" "unique" girls doing it, and they think they'll be attractive if they do it too. Remember this: women almost ubiquitously have shit taste and just follow the strongest impression of what they should be.

No, that's why women aren't funny.

Did you say Master's Apprentices?

Always ready to help out my feminist compatriots, so here's mine. How did I do?

I kek'd audibly.

Has ANY man ever stated that he finds "strong independent" women attractive? One is supposed to be strong for independence's sake not for the approval of others.

Patriarchy BTFO

The formatting is actually funnier than the ones made by feminists.

Those are some spicy memes, user.

how good is this?

and its in the color of the roach flag

Kek

a mistake.

I really don't mean to be offensive but tu put it blunt: wheb will these stupid "feminist" bitches realise: no, you can't be a man you are a woman
-no one is fucking opressing you
-your duty in life is first and foremost carry, birth children
-as is mine to knock you up and bring you food while you deliver our cubs

notice milhouse

Remember we're 10 years ahead in memes development, let's widen the meme gap.

Typos:disregard

2011 was a fine year for shitposting.

Men are the ones who make the memes because they are the gender that is hit by autism the most.

It is really simple. I wish people would stop overthinking the simplest of things.
On a sidenote: feminists if you think we are oppresing you in the west.

GET THE FUCK TO SAUDI ARABIA/AFGHANISTAN/IRAQ/IRAN/INSERT SHARIA RULED MUSLIM COUNTRY

Kek has spoken

Has nothing wrong with contemporary music.

"He doesn't think I'm sexy because I'm fat!!"

t. oppressed womyn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First we'd have to wait for the stronk womyn to invent a meme of their own for us to give the poopoo peepee treatment to.

…I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you.

Ratio is roughly
4:1
boys:girls
Don't really know how autism impacts meme making, but your statistics are on point
spectrumnews.org/features/special-reports/sexgender-in-autism/

From the kike and negroid genes they've inherited from poor breeding

Memes are distilled, purified, rarified, deified, chickenfried, weaponized autism, user.

Honestly this is another good point.
For example (I speak for myself though I think some others might think the same)
I do not care if you have 4-8. kg over your optimal height weight ratio. As long as you are not a complete hambeast. This is another lie that women are brainwashed into. You have to be like that skinny model of (insert jewish owned women magazine) or men won't like you

Myers-Briggs is a crypto-IQ test. In America if a business uses an IQ test in hiring, they can be nailed with a discrimination lawsuit because the courts have recognized that niggers score lower on IQ tests. But of course IQ tests are extremely useful, so businesses don't give up so easily. And there are plenty of psychologists eager to fill the niche. Tests like Meyers-Briggs are IQ tests by another name. Legally safe for businesses to use, but accomplish the same filtering.

That's probably the fattest woman that jap has ever seen.

This is actually very thought-provoking. Reminds me of some stuff in the Kybalion.

She is awful, I feel sorry for the japs.

It's basically one of the biggest problems with the modern feminist movement. The idea that obesity can be sexy. My wife has given me two children and she's no longer the petite waif she was when she was 20, but it doesn't matter to me. She carries around an extra 15 pounds these days, but she's still the most beautiful woman I know. But there's way more involved than just her looks or her body. She's a great mother and an amazing caregiver.

The average hambeast demands that kind of thoughtfulness and praise for not doing a fucking thing for anyone. "Love me cuz I'm an unhealthy tubbo" is the mantra and it's sickening.

Couldnt have said it better myself. Spot on

Holy fuck

inb4 pic related

Here, I'll help.

I am hereby checking your dubs and you should let your wife "accidentaly" see this post because it is beautiful.

I've noticed it myself too. When a woman becomes a mother, she can carry those extra 5-10kg and look more beautiful than she ever did.

Check'd & Kek'd

You guys aren't even trying.

check'd

Also, the cancer, dear god the cancer.

Made a meme for this.

A bit offtopic but who would like to see The Don and Melania have another child while in White House?

I've pondered heavily on using meme-judo to wake normies up to jewish marxism. Forcing unfunny politically correct "memes" onto the faces of normies will have a productive impact I'd imagine.

this

Eh. Problem with that is due to Trump's age, the kid is much more likely to have something wrong with him mentally. I'd rather he just focus on cleaning up Obongo's mess. Way things have been going, he's going to have a lot of work to do there.

They're both way too old. If Melania's womb even still works, the kid would doubtlessly be all kinds of fucked up.

Not just Trump. Melania is 46.

These aren't fucking memes, these are image macros, the kind 4chan made more than a decade ago.

wow what a surprise

Perfect.

lol she's 46? i would have given her 30 at most. Very well kept

She really looks amazing for her age. 10/10 top ara would lovingly fug. (Not that I'm anywhere even close to her league.)

She is, quite possibly, the best looking first lady in history.

They don't understand that's nothing wrong with being nice, doing the right thing. They have been purposely brainwashed to believe that it's the thug, the criminal they should go after. Which is part of the problem of current state of relationships.

Sure, the "nice guys" usually are entitled cunts, with lack of self-esteem and balls. But the thugs only continue the mongrelisation of our race, which is not a good thing.

And seriously, who the hell isn't mad after getting rejected? These entitled cunts bugs the hell out of me, they are worthless. Yet they still act like they are a bunch of fucking rockstars.

Top-tier slav genes, combined with the best surgery and cosmetics a billionaire can buy.

That's why it's so funny. This is a current "meme" for them.

The point is that the oc the user made is about as funny, and on the same mental level as the feminist "memes"

Jackie Kennedy though… she was a real qt3.14.

I still don't entirely understand the "slavs aren't white" thing that crops up here, there and everywhere every now and then. Slavs are honestly pretty fucking based. I mean, yes, sometimes they're nearly as bad as niggers, but they're actually CAPABLE of being fucking amazingly cool people. (Niggers, on the other hand…)

D&C

Like every other current year woman you mean, you unfunny fucking hack. Go ahead, go away and cry you bleeding cunt.

Fuck off with your hippie-shit. It was a controlled movement to cull civil unrest, take away focus from the forced integration and basically rapture white society and usher in communism, with the help of cultural marxism and decadent living.

All of this, with the help of CIA of course. Time to read up on your history faggot.

When people get into the "X aren't white" arguments, what they typically mean is "aren't Anglo" or "aren't German".

I'm pretty sure the future of the white race is the Slavs. Anglos and Germans as a general rule no longer believe in themselves. Anglo and German civilizations are on the way out, once a culture loses faith in itself everything goes downhill. The Slavs still believe in themselves. They will rise to fill the void left by former Anglo/Germanic greatness. Disclosure: I am not Slavic.

"slavs aren't white" because they have historically had hard lives, forcing their culture to shift in a completely different direction from the western europeans. Things like feminism, identity politics and racism are seen as a joke here and first world problems and are ridiculed mercilessly, in a way they have remained "more" european than the rest as they never took the pozloads, even if some of our good goy politicians are trying their hardest to do it.

Haha someone needs to hatefuck her. She seems like she needs it. Poor confused thing. I will continue to "mansplain" so long as women continue to be wrong on so many things.

why does that look like a chicken

this shit is old. like early 4chan/b/ days infact most memes from back then leaned towards the left. I wonder how many of those old memes resemble leftypol shit.

Dear Slavs:

Carry that fucking torch, and for the love of all that is white DO NOT repeat our mistakes.

Feminist humor sucks.

The words "feminist" and "humor" are fucking antonyms, user.

I tried

Believe me, we wont.

Their meme attempts just have that knock-off vibe to them. Its hard to explain what I mean, but its kinda like how you can tell a knock-off product from the real deal.

it's because they sort of follow the general rules, but lack any sort of humor or even awareness. the advice dog one about refugees isn't even right, the joke is supposed to be that he's telling you things you AREN'T supposed to do.

You sound like a fagot.

lol constantly taking selfies means boring? What? No it means you're a self absorbed cunt who's secretly dying for attention. Joke's on you haha

We've created so many obscure (read: not viral) memes over the past year alone, that we can throw those in their faces without having to raise more than a finger. Though inversely, some fresh OC tailor made for "feminist memes" could be pretty funny.

I agree to an extent but I heard women gave birth in their 50's in 2016 can't exactly remember which names but yeah. It is possible.
Also not to sound creepy (i inevitably will)
man juice is still very much active at Don's age

They are too deep into post-modernism to understand effective symbolism. That is why their art always has to be explained like: "this smear of bloody shit represents my struggle with patriarchal systems of oppression". Hence the reliance on 2008-style image macros and memegenerator watermarks.

Surprised me too Kek! Thought she was in her 30's

So what do we do now?

(checked)
Women can give birth at fifty, but it's incredibly bad for the child. The chance of Down's syndrome increases exponentially after 35, and that's just one of a host of problems that arise for mother and child.

Male age is less noticeably important, but probably still has implications.

Image source: ww w.downsyndromeprenataltesting.com/maternal-age-the-chance-for-down-syndrome-and-prenatal-testing/

There's still a lot of based younger bongs/krauts in the countryside, I think.
We're not made for the western type of civilisation that's organised on a large scale, though. We never were. Our sense of duty is localised, not to some overarching state; that's probably why we've remained based. I am a Slav.

Exquisite.

You haven't listened to Dr. Pierce have you? Neither can you type faggot properly. Faggot.

Checked, patriarchy going down.

h-hey there

Yeah man while I'm certainly not a medical expert and this is truely a personal matter
parenting.com/news-break/more-and-more-women-are-getting-pregnant-after-50-years-old
I would really love to see them have a healthy child while in on top of the world
Call me corny like that

Slavs managed statehoods well since a thousand years. What makes you think that our sense of duty is localized? Naturally there are going to be regional preferences, as per blood and soil, but it does not mean Slavs are incapable of being loyal to the unifying cause. In the case of Poland, Poles have been united from several tribes a thousand years ago and yet they still stay a state despite countless occupations and territorial squabbles. Czechs still exist, Ukrainians still exist. Slavs from Balkans had to endure hundreds of years of Turkish rule and they still persevered, united as sovereign states and not warlords or clans. Even Russians from Vladivostok or Petersburg are loyal to Russia, however shitty it may be. You have to leave your country for a year and travel abroad to realize how much you miss not only your family, but people like you and your culture.

t. Slav2

Lol which is why I am not nice to women at all now. To hell with em. They shouldn't even have the right to vote.

Don't diss women, they are great at housekeeping, child-rearing, and so on. And there's nothing wrong with that, those are very respectable and rewarding careers. Too bad for them that feminism has demonized such careers, painted them as lowly and oppressive, and forced women to compete against men at things where men are best. So women get vastly outperformed and have to cry oppression, because they were fooled into thinking they are as good as men at the same things as men.

Ahh, you have explained it well. Thank you.

I'm not sure what you're expecting? Women only act according to their nature, we men were weak and "nice" for over a hundred years and feminism is only a symptom of it. Weak men like you have given women the right to vote and what is your solution? Give women the blame for all problems and be a nice faggot.

I disagree, as I derive a lot of laughter from feminism.

lol
Not really, anymore.

Yes, but that's laughing AT it, not with it. Very different.

You just have defective ones.

You bet Vesna we do
We are rising more and more. We will help you unfuck your shit.
t. Slav

This is very true. They're actually so defective that they might not be able to be "repaired".

Again, it's really little wonder why men are simply opting out of marriage and even relationships. I mean, you can point at MGTOW and laugh at them all you want, and some of them ARE pretty cringy, but they're nothing more than one symptom of an extraordinarily destructive disease.

Please don't.

EXTREMELY UNDERRATED DUBS

Every one of us wants to share in the happiness of raising a child. Feminists tell you that men don't care, that we're shackled by children, that we just want to leave, and that bullshit is why you think it's sappy. Don't let them take your dream of a strong family away from you.

The beauty of it is how feminist genetics turn against them. Women have always been good at raising a child and taking care of the home, and they always will be, but they're being put in the wrong environments by people that want to see us fail, like expecting a Doberman to be good with kids or a Chihuahua to defend the house. The moment women are allowed to grow up naturally, untainted by the propaganda, they'll return to the way they should be.

In the end times, you will beg for our help. Mark my words.

Actually, when you raise them right Dobermans can actually be really good with kids. Rottweilers are better at that, though.
Chihuahua's only real handicap as a guard dog is size. Otherwise, they'd be great guard dogs. No joke.

Also, checked.

I think you have it backwards. Most "nice" guys i have known just bought the bullshit fed to them their entire lives by women like this .

They lose confidence because these tactics result in failure again and since they are indoctrinated questioning the "nice guy" technique never occurs to them. They assume that they are the problem; that they are just naturally repellent to women for some mysterious reason.

Holy trips man.
Completely true and agreed

Possibly, but we can always hope your dystopian wet dream doesn't come to pass.

This. Women absolutely do not want "nice guys". Do not trust any woman (especially a feminist) who says anything to the effect of wanting what would constitute an actual "nice guy".

This faaaaaaar of topic, but yes it is true and it should be known far and wide. Slavs are rising. Awarenes and love for fellow Slavs is on the uprise. We couldn't be exterminated by 1. Fascism 2. Communism
and now we are growing stronger.
Veliko ljubezni mojim Slovanskim bratom.
This time is ours

This isn't gonna help.

I think you're thinking of Wendy's with that shitty commercial. Whoever runs Arby's social media campaign is either a genius or legitimately has autism, but he gets pretty spicy.

Does this mean it's all right to drop napalm on them?

How so? What you're saying is not contradictory to what I said.

Either a troll or the really don't know shit.

That bit. The problem (as i see it anyway) comes from raising boys as if they were mentally ill girls, the removal of men from their lives, and the demonization of manhood in general.

Also: men didn't get to vote on handing women the franchise; politicians did. And it has been working out great for them (and their owners).

fug, this was for

It depends. If it's their own egg there will be a high chance of genetic diseases, but if it's a surrogate with IVF she can give birth over 60 too. A woman in Germany did that.

Here's a better idea: Women should have children when they are young.

Agreed. She likely won't live to see "her" grandchildren.

Women should shut up, get married, get inseminated, have the kids, and cook.

Fascism did not try and exterminate you or your kin. Read in to the beginning of WWII, Poland was not exactly in line with the destiny of Europe, same with Russia, although we can blame communism for destroying the White Russians, the True Russians.

It should also be a racial awareness, you are culturally and linguistically Slavic but you are White, read Madison Grant, or even the Nazi ideology identifies most Slavs as either "Alpinen" or as "Nordic" racial character.
Don't follow Russia,
simply not the case, only White Russians are Russian, the mongol hordes of the steppes are only "Russian" by name.

It really is time to kill it with fire.

Because any mother that old will have children too autistic to ever have sex.

kek'd

Are we gonna meme this girl into 14/88?

Well, politicians could not enact such laws if society was not first weak and degenerate. It would have led to a coup.

Not being nice makes them weep and listen.

To look as ugly on the outside as they feel inside. (I've triggered so many pierced-and-tatted toughgrrls with this observation.)

For the record second pic is about Tomislav Salopek, support from Czech people, this resonated hard through every Slavic nation. He was executed by daesh scum.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3195005/ISIS-brutally-behead-Croatian-hostage-kidnapped-Cairo-vowing-execute-unless-Muslim-women-freed-Egyptian-jails.html
heavy.com/news/2015/08/tomislav-salopek-croatian-man-dead-executed-by-isis-syria-egypt/
www.rtvslo.si/svet/milanovic-ne-moremo-stoodstotno-potrditi-usmrtitve-salopeka/371591
I still weep for him now today.
This is the thing with us Slavs, we might weep but now it's all out frontal war. You fucked with one of us, you fucked with all of us. You are already dead

Kenširo??

Yea, I mean not being nice does not imply being abusive or a huge asshole. It just means not giving in to them. Some cucks I think are afraid of the reaction they'll get from doing this, but man its all good. You'll be respected more.

If you're talking about Jung he never used the term "extrovert."
Extravert is the correct term.

All I know is I had a fun week with edits and even though those threads are pretty much dead, there's no reason not to keep editing.

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/04/head-of-isis-in-egypt-killed-by-security-forces

It is not that we particularly "liked" arabs before. But now it has to be well clear. If you walk into Slav country you are well and truely fucked. You will feel the wrath of Slav.

Didn't mean to derail.
RIP TOMISLAV!
you aren't and never will be forgotten

This gives me an idea.

They want us to lash out and get angry so they get their little kick out of that and fulfil their attention seeking. Instead we need to avoid the bait and respond with new memes that empathise the growing replaceablilty of shit-tier women either for their better conservative counterparts or because of technology or just outright rejection of them.

Why aren't there more memes pushing the replacement of shit-tier women? More that push a message that men don't even care about 'oppressing', retaliating against them or using them any more because they've got other, better options.

Wether it's memes with conservative men getting conservative women and being surrounded by their children or even just neckbeards getting AI and sexbots so they don't need shit women any more. Either way they push the same message to liberal and feminist women - we're not going to get mad, we're not going to oppress you, we're just going to replace you instead because you're broken and unfit for purpose.

If there's any better way to really get under these kind of unhinged womens skin it's that way, it's to cut them out of the picture entirely rather than rise to their baiting or attention seeking and it fucks with their minds, and hard.

The problem with this is exactly the problem people like leftypol and feminists have. When you try to meme within the rigidity of your ideology then what you produce are forced memes.

Checked and reminded.
Also you know since western society is opressing you so much, why not take a shot at living the dubai gopd life, feminist bitch?
Kek

Could this be the fatal blow to feminism?
MOVE TO DUBAI BITCH

Amen.

THEY SCARED

Can anyone tell me how are we surpressing women?
Is western civilization not the one most up fpr women's rights?

Do you have a problem with this bitch? I'm going to fucking send you tp fucking Africa to have your genitals mutilated and then to Iran.

Spread your fucking feminism meme there

Such a waste to.

Ironically women are only allowed to protest being oppressed if they aren't being oppressed.

Now if only they could do it anonymously while wearing a mask and covering their whole body.

Not even normalfags find this shit funny, I could show this to some of my friends and they'd find it stupid. Part of the reason why Holla Forums has been so successful is because it's funny.

!

They are not funny and I am not sure they even believe it is funny. Those thots think that they can influence people with this. they're just propagandists plain and simple.
The woman is a social machine designed to manipulate and these women are finding their limits in memes which is masculine and requires an understanding of logic (and the humorous breaking of it)

This shit is my problem with snark. People who aren't funny mistake being a sarcastic fuckface with being humorous and it gets on my fuckin nerves

Dubs worthy

It is pure absurdity. Hurr my rights
Ok you have them. If you want to do really do something, try feminism in lower africa and far east.
Stupid bitch doesn't know how good she has it.
Roisin?
More like a dried up raisin of you ask me.
Get fucked and never lecture me again

Not knowing you spank women with your left hand.

Scolds Bridle

You're absolutely right.
I know this one isn't very clever.

those are Malcolm Tucker lines

Looks sweet, T.B.H.

ebin

mobile.twitter.com/celestrogen?lang=en

This "white tears" bitch was such a fat stupid slob shithead shill in my high school. Cuts herself. I never called her by her real name, only chinky. She dedicated her life to being a professional victim. She is a complete mental basketcase spun up on bottles of medications for made up disorders. Bully her for epin lulz

I love it when women feel entitled to completely disregard the opinions of men when it comes to issues like abortion and birth control just because they are men. Yet if you tried to disregard a woman's opinion on something predominantly male just because she's a woman you'd be a misogynistic pig.

FTFY
And left hooks

I made the weirdest laugh at that one

The college humor logo got me. fucking well done friend

Except women don't view it that way. Social norms mean much more to women than to men and consequentially they feel obliged to follow them the way men feel obliged to obey the law; woman who disregards social expectations is to other women as a criminal is to men. Obviously social norms can vary based on what social circles you run in but feminists are professional victims just like all other stripes of leftist and so their "I should have the right to have a cake and eat it too" is "I should be able to defy my social expectations with no consequences whatsoever".

lolololol

noice

why not? It's just probability.

Feminism = mental disease

I find some piercings attractive.

Sauce?

Noice.

To understand the stupidity that is feminist memes, or even normalfag memes, you must first understand the tragedy that is the feminist/normalfag. Here at Holla Forums we often talk about how taking the redpill is quite the burden for the first couple of rounds, and it really is. As some other user wrote, you lose faith in the world, in people, in decency, but it eventually comes back once you recognize that you're the only one who cares, so you have to do something. The normalfag doesn't have this. They have nothing to strive towards, no great or even decent goals, nothing. They have the tv, they have social media, they have gratuitous sex, and they're constantly told they have everything to make them happy, but obviously they don't, and on some internal level, they know this, and it kills them inside, turning them into desperate thrill seekers, attention whores, literal whores, and bitter spinsters when happiness is not only impossible to achieve, but they feel this gnawing void growing in them.

They really are husks of people. They don't understand why they're unhappy, and can't fathom that they and the people they idolize could be wrong, so they can't ever properly look for a solution. It's like that Richard Pryor joke where he said he caught himself on fire and poured cognac on it in a panic, making the situation much worse. Rather than pumping the brakes, these idiots are pedal to the metal, even if it takes them over the edge into the abyss. More booze, more drugs, more sex, more apathy, more genders, more everything. If that doesn't work, it has to be coming from an outside source. Blame the patriarchy, blame the cis scum, blame heteronormativity, blame Christianity, blame Whites, blame the West, blame your parents, blame your friends… It never ends. It's just their soul withering away to nothingness.

That's why their memes are shit tier, why they aren't funny, why they can't break the glass ceiling into proper memetics: their souls are destitute. Their material is whack, their premises completely without merit, and their sense of hope and joy, non-existent.

They can't meme and can't make jokes because they are spiritually dead

The chans are getting older.
That said.. thank god the spam was reduced.

To cover up insecurity and fulfill a fantasy ideal they have for themselves.
Basically, they can't handle the truth.

Eh, I'd prefer current chans to "r8 muh dick" "YLYL" "THE BEST" and all the rest of the shitty memes that old 4chan had.
I just wish Hotwheels would troll us like Moot did. Remember Cotton Eye Joe or Giga Puddi?

Sitewide events gave us a better since of community, for sure.

Because you can't have your ideal and win. You would need to compromise and become more like us.

And you can't accept that.

Don't forget the underage Mexican children that used to spam 4cuck back in the day which lead to global spam of 'Mexican Generals' where if you tried posting in those threads telling them to fuck off, without even being 'rude n' racist', they'd ban you for being an evil racist, due to apparently one mod being an actual underage beaner.

Any other old fags remember that plague?

Put it this way, we really are closer to the 90s grunge culture than most think. The men that started that movement are the same sort that browse here.
In the 90s the left was controversial. Now it's the right's turn.

They think they hurt us by hurting themselves.

Let that sink in. They literally hurt themselves to spite us. That's how stupid they are.

Those aren't even funny 'trolls' kid, late to the fucking game.

Boss of this Gym, which was apparently not that autistic kike moots idea, but was some tripfag on Holla Forums who simply asked him to do it to piss off newfags who couldn't handle his bantz.

That month was a good month. Fuck your giggle puddi faggot shit man, Moot was a dumb fucking cuck that'd just post stupid shit that made him pee himself a little bit after being linked it on kikebook, the boss of this gym shit was the only good 'troll' but it wasn't even his idea.

Some feminists are witches user.
The problem is, their magic is false.

I blame you for not controlling the dick.

Is that a feminist catfight.

Hey guys there's a catfight.

Exactly. Like the neutered fucker engaged to this thing.

It's more of a masochist thing.

If I pull that off, will you die?

Infact, sadism is probably linked somewhat to our behaiviour.

We have a tendency to laugh at weakness. And while many will think that's ok, that worries me.

Leftists are stupid spoiled children who feel entitled to have everything go their way no matter what they do. Haven't you seen how they throw tantrums when idiot moderates try suggesting to them that they'd win more votes if they stopped saying let them eat cake to the white working class?

Girls like it when you torture them, user.

It makes me think about how jews make jokes about shit and piss. We're going a bit blind methinks.

it would be extremely painful

hotwheels is dead and has been for a while. He ended up fed to the pigs so hes not going to be trolling anyone.

Our memes work because they're organic. They have real thought, emotion, and soul placed in them. They, like normalfags and normalfag memes, are soulless, mass produced, manufactured, designed to be posted ad nauseum until they burn out within a month. There was a meme at the start of last year about "if dogs wore pants would they do it like this or like this", and it lasted about a month before it burned out. Some last longer, like the niggerspeak "when X" and "when X but Y", or the more recent "movie/meme/internet video but every time X happens Y will happen" trend, but none of them can even conceive of the idea of matching our memes.

I wish.

The funniest part is that the comics were originally from an sjw. I wonder if she'll do a ben garrison.

Mate. Trump is so old you have to ask sterility questions. If he is still going good then he has the most robust reproductive organs in the world.

Horton Hears a Jew
by
Dr. Pavel

You're aware that a man's nutsack can still produce babbies well beyond Trumps age right?

It's just women become infertile around 36, due to being incomplete men. How the fuck do you not know this? Or are you a newfriend from Mexibro world le haha!

it is not a matter of "if" but "when"

America really got fucked after the civil war.

Lolbergs went off to the old west and played cowboy, industrialists looted the country, unions took hold, and socialist immigrants flooded the US.

The seeds were sewn for the pozzed shithole we became. In the early 20th century the income tax was established and it was game over as far as federalism was concerned.

This tbh. When they try they inevitably end up with something 'dat boi' tier

Right, but the majority of people aren't laughing with feminism, they're laughing at it. They're laughing at how people turn into human dictionaries spouting the rehearsed, forced and insincere rhetoric they're taught in overpriced, useless feminist college courses and how they're completely unable to interact with normal human beings in the real world.

Feminism has become a joke. But it isn't very funny.

Underrated post.

Has Greece on front of kebab removal army.

You truly are my greatest ally, slavbro. ;_;

Noice

Now an ex.

If we wanted your help that would mean we'd convinced our people that there was a problem that needed solving. But when our people realize there is a problem we are more than capable of solving it ourselves.

Do they mean Tubgirl, Goatse and Lemon Party? What the fuck is the retard on?

The fuck is wrong with her Torso? I understand that whoever drew that is trying to show she's standing up straight, and then tried tracing some anime for the Titty positions, but it looks like her spinal cord was turned into a cobblestone toblerone, and her face is like
fucking gay looking.

Like, I can't draw so I had to mirror the face and make her have a gigantic melon head with severe moon-face syndrome. No one wants a woman with moon-face syndrome, chinks and beaners have that issue with their women and they look like they're mental midgets on top of being real midgets that smell.

I am thinking her hip is being thrust out in an attempt to accentuate the body line.

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=JN7WUUAb6Iw

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

You kids nowadays think you invented Internet culture.

It doesn't look right.

That one looks weird too, not as bad, but like the fuck is going on with poor excuse for an ass? The tit is drawn on point. Other than that, looks like boy body syndrome that chinks and beans seem to have.

I was around for that.

lol which one of you faggots was this?

You don't say..

They still don't even recognise jesus as a meme magician.

I don't think we need to worry about these. The whole base of the vast majority of our memes is that they contain hard, non-negotiable truths of our world. Things that everyone, no matter how pozzed, thinks about on some level. Not only that but they all effectively use humor, a male craft, as a delivery mechanism. Humor, when utilized properly, speaks to a near infinite audience.

The issue with these feminist memes that I am seeing is that there is absolutely no root in reality, or any uncomfortable truth. The majority of these only center around "hahah sex is funny" or "hahah periods are lulzy" or other attempts at misguided humor; you can even tell these are written by women because they sound EXACTLY the same as the rhetoric you hear female comedians spewing. They were never designed to create humor; it all comes off as shallow, two dimensional, and often times cringey, uppity, and accusatory. They are unable to make fun of themselves in a way that is palatable, and even when they do they still can't resist shifting the latent fault to a different party in the very same breath.

For instance, the meme in the OP. Why is this not funny? It appears to functionally be a meme, but there's an essence to it missing that causes it to miss its mark. It could be the feminist lingo crammed into it as if to force a point into the mind of the observer, it could be the overtly inflammatory and baseless nature of the accusation that implies that men inherently suck at sex, it could even be the "subtle" jab at "meninism", a common strawman that feminists use to attack the idea of men who embrace their masculinity. We could dissect the meme forever and find infinitely many things wrong with it, but the point is every single one of them boils down to the inability to stop themselves from redirecting blame and fault at another party.

Even when self-deprecating humor comes into play with them, it's always in a "WOMAN STRONK" kind of way. Notice most period memes center upon struggle with their period; they think it comes off as hilarious, but anyone can pick out that it highlights their own struggle in only the most narcissistic manner. Women literally cannot stop talking about how much they "suffer" and how "hard" it is being a woman, and it only comes off as obnoxious. It's not funny in the slightest.

The short of it is, is that these memes are thinly veiled attempts at proclaiming the strength and struggles of women, as well as attacking the groups around them rather than actually laughing at themselves. The humor isn't based in reality and is wholly narcissistic in nature; inherently unpalatable to anyone reading it who isn't neck deep in poz.

That's why they will never be able to win the meme war.

Forced memes aren't funny, while our memes are self-propagating for the most part.

This

They fear to look at the real world and want to continue living in their little box.
Even if the leftists are still not on the right path, we are slowly beginning to wake them up. They do not think about the world around them, because they fear the abomination of the infinite possibility, or succumb to it.

They lost direction. Suddenly it was the cogs of the machine that was important, not the machine itself.

I love that this meme. The belief that the highest possible goal a woman can achieve is the baseline that literally every single man on the planet has to meet. Any adult male who isn't independent, barring incredibly rare circumstances, is either dead or incarcerated.

I tend to ignore whatever women say except for my entertainment, but that's a fair point.

Sorry user, you're a damaged individual but aren't we all

Shadilay, brother

*sown

Okay, after much inspection, I'd fuck that thick little ass like it's friday.

myeah. What's the name buddy boy.

This is why commiefornia needs to bend the knee or else be purged immediately.

I read somewhere that the best workers are not the best funded, but the most motivated.
Money or pure fear of death is not a good motivation. You need your heart in it.

It's from boku no pico

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GET LOST KIKE, NOT WHAT I WANT.

ANSWER ME NOW.

That is a flood of memories. Thank you.

Flood your asshole kid.

Meow Meow.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53149584

Huh

Don't be mad that my dubs were superior to yours.

shameful

You're a good boy.

I dont wnat dub I want 2

very good boy

shit, politics really is genetic

BITCH CLAIMS SHE CAN BE FUNNY AND BANTZ

WHY ARE WE NOT RAIDING HER

behave slave

women always appeal to authority because they don't understand facts.

I'M FEELING IT THOUGH MY BLOOD IS LIKE GASOLINE COME ON RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID

If doubles, we raid this bitch.

That's the cum on you brain

level up!

I said, level up!

Should we try to accelerate these people's decline into insanity? Make them so insane that even pozzed normalfags can realise they're making a mistake supporting them.

Notice how libs shit-tier memes always need text within the image to tell you how to think and explain the joke rather than be up to witty interpretation.

Also our memes hit them where it hurts, meanwhile they spread veils here and there just for the sake of trying not to hurt anyone's feelings.

Their attempted "memes" might've been funny back in 2005.

>they lose meme war 1 "the great meme"

wonderful

Bumping, simply cause you deserve more (you)'s

IF DUBS WE BURN THIS MOTHER DOWN

Attack Strategy:
Don't be a cunt and screech at her, use this tactic

Why are you getting so upset at their underdeveloped "memes"? They can't meme to save their ass.

But then again I don't see their name on it let's do it!
Also Checked

No I'd rather beat them into submission.

Not having that.

this all reminds me of a post where someone compared a facebook 'meme' to pepe the frog. Said that pepe was a more potent meme because he didn't tell people what to think and thus had much, much more meaning.

It's quiet disheartening to see what normalfags have turned memes into, but that all goes away as soon as I ignore them.

The thing is, this might be more difficult now fb and twitter are full anti hate-speech. Means when need to start earning and supplying capital for this meme war.

underrated post

AND THEN THEY GOT IN THE CAR
THE CAR NIGGA
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think she means Milhouse.

LIGHT UP THE NIGHT

CONGRATULATE HER ON HER HATE OF MEN

I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW, IT WAS LIKE SATAN GAVE ME HIS PORNO COLLECTION!

I really wish I knew how to animate that…

STRONK INDAPENDENT WOMYNZ MAKIN MAYMAYS GUIZ WHATEVER WILL WE DO?????

We're all fucked. :^)

Sometimes a picture and a few words works wonders, user.

Off by one, damn it.

Accelerationism originated with Nick Land in the 90s, who's now a racist fashy neoreactionary, easily NRx's most erudite thinker. The left only managed to pick up on the idea in 2013, and in 2014 codified a "left-accelerationism" counterpart with the poorly thought out feel good #Accelerate manifesto. It's true that the idea comes from Marx' belief in inherent contradictions in capitalism, and Deleuze-Guattari's reading of that, but that doesn't mean it's commie, the fact that there are deep-setted instabilities in our modern economic structure is something no one on Holla Forums would deny (september) and Land used the marxist foundation as a somewhat tongue in cheek reference - the point being to fuck up the left by making as convincing an argument as possible that, according to their own rules, the only real way to "fight" capitalism is to just embrace it.

tl;dr Accelerationism is right wing, it's neoreactionary. The left have only tried to co-opt it and they did an embarrassingly poor job of it.

trips of truth

Has ANY man ever stated that he finds "strong independent" women attractive? One is supposed to be strong for independence's sake not for the approval of others.
Not sure, but if you want to make sense of this, ignore 100% of what women say and 100% of media portrayals meant for general audiences. You can also reliably discount "expert" opinion meant for public consumption.
Instead, all you have to do is read romance novels or watch those shitty movies on channels like Hallmark and Lifetime. Some of them are useless, but I promise you, if you are willing to suffer a few duds you will quickly hit gold.

What you are looking for is content directed towards women who are meant to be watching/reading alone. This negates the "consensus maintenance" requirement that most media carries. When you read a romance novel or watch a Hallmark channel movie, its technically shit-quality but it reveals what women really want on an emotional level when they're alone.

The male romantic leads in these stories are often shown in "fish out of water" situations involving children or family or in places traditionally dominated by women. He'll fumble awkwardly and the woman might laugh or mock him, but he'll suffer it with dignity and never lose his temper. He'll often scowl or make a rye joke, but then carry on. He's never broken or made to look incompetent or foolish. Instead, it's meant to be a test that he passes.

The woman will indeed often present herself as a "stronk indepedent womyn" who doesn't need him, but watch how he reacts. The male romantic lead basically just treats her like a child. He sort of listens and smirks and gives this "oh isn't that nice" response but carries on his mission (usually to seduce her or do his job or whatever is on his mind) without giving her undue attention.

Basically, a majority of this feminist bullshit is a shit-test-deployment strategy thats part of a greater male-attention-getting strategy. A majority of these women below 30 aren't irredemably broken, they've just sat on the shelf so long that they're increasingly desperate so the attention-seeking is more extreme. Men have been alienated by economic and public policy decisions for decades and all dropping-out / losing interest. That is directly thwarting the attention strategy. Sadly, women are ill-equiped to figure this out. The elites get it though. It's what they want.

what are you pointing at Moon?

holy shit they openly brag about needing extra items of clothing to stop them soiling themselves.

ive tuned out from poz vision so fucking much that shit like that shocks me. what the fuck must old people think of this filth?

(chkd)

saved for posterity

What is the second panel from?

Hello roisin.

i made a feminist meme

6 million uniques incoming

Nicely spotted user.

people who make x aren't white threads are primarily of a certain undesirable heritage *:^)*

Australians?

I noticed Holla Forums has a soft spot for stalin who purged jews in the end.
We are affecting the left. We're the abyss they look into.

We stared long into the abyss and became it brothers. The leftists are of week will and unsound body, they will not resist the truth for long.

I fear they think to simply about nihilism.
It's like they forget they are alive and nobody knows why.
This leaves them open to the unexpected.

Janitor: Que?
Fixed.

curly haired jew mix.

I don't know if he is a jew, but he is a faggot for sure.

No, but you would never hear the end of it.

They merely adopted the memes, as imperfect tools. But we were born in them, molded by them.
By the time we saw mainstream attention our memes were nothing less than blight upon the normie soul, unaccustomed to the sharp sting of truth, veiled in the bitter pill of dark and esoteric humor.
We won the first meme war, but I feel that a second one is about to start. Let the inauguration of Trump not find us wanting brothers, the memes must flow.

You sound like a big guy

a fine benis to you and a benis to me!

If you're talking about the woman in the picture, that's a beaner from mexico.

This is what feminists think abortion looks like.

Fucking saved and put into it's own folder.

I'm glad you understand what message I was trying to push.

1, 2, 3, 4… don't make me conform to numerical norms when I'm chanting in my feminist meme war!

That pic is funny because it's true and yet feminists despise porn actresses and strippers.

FUCK YOU CARLOS YOU NEED ONE OF THOSE BRIDLES YOU CHEEKY CUNT!

He's also against red meat consumption and a faggot disguised as a celibate. "based" my ass.

Anyone who is against red meat consumption, let alone meat in general are pozz'd kike's pets who are trying to get people malnourished enough to be cuckster mind-slaves.

There are literally vitamins that you can only get from red meat. Speaking of, eat your eggs and make sure you get bacon, it's not like that because it looks pretty, it's because it's good for your brain, keeps the grey matter nice and healthy you know, the one thing kikes DON'T want.

MoMan is only Pro-Morrissey.

The evidence is there.

Though I have one question, why "Bwee Bwoo" Rather than "Bwee Bwee"?

Cause in my mind, I was saving Bwee Bwoo for some real sick fuck shit, Unless you were thinking the same thing

Hit her with

i see the truth in your words.

The lefty cant compute kek.

This is tumblrs idea of humor. I've got a couple friends deep into tumblr but not into the socjus type garbage and they use this boring lazy shit instead of trying to be funny. It's like chan memes but with less effort and less edge.

I have better punishments in mind , i have an edge repertoire beyond your imaginations , also zombies are my forte.

Rephrase in English.

2 minutes in GIMP.

delete this

It doesn't say Slav countries, though.

well said

underrated

He literally didn't expect people to read the whole thing.

have another one

This is a grown woman?… American? It makes a bit of sense then.

So… a cunt trying to amuse herself on twitter and failing and looking like a dumb cunt but not realizing it, is news? The former part that is? MSM has found their new strong woman has it? Ok then…

mutliating yourself isn't a female thing. it is a lefty thing.

as near as I can tell, the reason they all do it is because of peer pressure (but I feel like the trends have been pushed more lately by kikes just seeing how much stupid bullshit they can convince the goyim to do to themselves).

bottom should have said

Bitch, you're revolting already.

waka waka

Kaczynski wrote about the leftist's masochistic desire to hurt themselves in his manifesto, if you're read that.

This is exactly what I was thinking, you delightful bastard.

This one seems very strange to me–that women do not want attention. I feel like I understand most of the female psyche, but not really this part.

read it again more carefully, user. women crave attention, but are repulsed by the wrong kind or the "right" kind in the wrong amount.

tfw, the vast majority of women can watch a baby being torn apart in front of them and the only reaction they have is either relief or glee.

and yet men are supposed to be monsters….

I thought they were a meme war.

>>>/loomis/

I would give up the internet to live in those times (even if I end up dying of cholera).

We are better at memes because we are innately capable of cultivating higher culture. It is in our blood. Other things help, but genius is innate, and cannot be learned. You can only understand.

None that comes to mind.
What can be clearly set is that mongols are not White Europeans. They are "Russians" by citizenship, but do not qualify as European Russians. The Asiatics can become "Russian" but never Russian by blood.

Not legbeards but this was pretty kek inducing.

Accuse these whores of cultural appropriation.

That wording is very telling. Apparently the women has no active role in the sex, and the responsibility of making it "good" is all on the male. The idea that the male would be disappointed in a dead-fish woman isn't even imagined. I suppose this passive role makes it easier for the drunk slut to turn around and accuse the guy of rape.

Need to make new counter memes. Don't call it Redpill they will freak the fuck out. Just a list of rules like

Tell them what high class white guys really think of their behavior. No pussy footing.

"Give" lol. Always feels more like taking when they're this kind.

Could we get some minor male model or whatever to do a youtube show telling them how to be a good aryan girl?

The double think is hilarious

The memes evolved. It doesn't take a genius to notice that nearly every other online community is years behind us memetically.
This image is actually a prime example of the phenomena. I think we all can relate and even when I see some stale memes on Reddit or wherever, I see a pale glimpse of our community years ago – like an alternative, bastardized timeline of ourselves.
Anyway:

This makes me think you could exploit the difference between asian and white women so badly and play them off eachother.
Make it seem like white girls take gender studies and complain online meanwhile an asian girl takes pharmacy and is legitimately competent.

Meanwhile quietly somewhere else make asian girls jealous they don't have the beauty etc of white women. Start an internet catfight.

evil genius

Feminism really has nothing to do anymore that's why they've gone so bonkers. They got equal rights then they got greater privileges then everyone else (being a girl is basically playing life on Easy Mode now), but they still want the hip look of being anti-establishment despite the fact that they are the establishment. This cognitive dissonance warps their tiny minds and they eventually become insane Tumblr dykes who are all pansexual tri-gendered degeneracy pushers.

Trying to take over memes is just the latest in a string of attempts to overcome this contradiction of realities while at the same time ignoring its existence by any means possible.

Hopefully this isn't shit

polite sage for double post because I'm a faggot.
Just to clarify I'm not for race mixing or yellow fever, just in it for keks and making fun of feminists

>That's really mean but weirdly hot wtf let's do it

Checked hard. Trips and dubs, it must be true.

MBTI is for plebs. Learn socionics.

Someone already made that joke fag

SHAKE THAT LEVER LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER
MULTI-TRACK DRIFTING BITCHES
you flip the bird to the screaming passengers before the train crashes in an oven

what, I'm helping

High Estrogen Cucks

Very well said. I like how you realize the progression in redpilling. I was redpilled back in about 2009 to 2010 with 9/11 conspiracies, holocaust revisionist history, and the protocols of Zion.. I jumped in way too deep too early and it nearly destroyed me…This made 2011 into the worst year of my life pretty much. Now there is a joy to being redpilled. My selfrespect is higher and my bullshit detectors are finetuned. Normies can't even handle how bad 2016 was for their little bubbles and their ridiculous dogmas. Those who have gone into dark times prior to this like me (I'm sure there are others too) laugh at them. We are prepared, our skin is thicker. Seeing all the desperate cucks out there in the world is now pleasing. Know that they will never embrace glorious truth and knowledge due to the suffocation of the lies that they surround themselves with. Hail.

Meh, do it anyway. Saves you a lot of time and wasted effort. Who cares if you get called a misogynist. They throw that term around so much it means nothing now. The boy who cried wolf has become a a great representation of these modern "lefties."

Morrissey is redpilled about cunts like milo and is on our side.

How can you stay with a fat girl who says would you like to marry me and if you like you can buy the ring?

She doesn't care about anyone or anything.