White Hair

Why are youthful white haired characters so attractive, anons?

What's the psychology behind it?

Gee, I dunno.

Black Cat's hair colour is actually platinum blonde

Dude, it's the white hair.
I made it clear that I was asking about just that. Why is white hair (on a character that's not old enough to grey out) a thing?

>>>Holla Forums

That is not an universal rule though.

1st is the worst girl in the series it takes place and 2nd is the best girl among Spider-Man's love interests.

that's because 2D is better than 3D.

I guess cause it's an oddity. You normally don't see young women with white hair so when it is shown it's an oddity.

Daenerys is a literature character and she is just as shitty as her live-action counterpart.

I suppose because its an unnatural hair color that looks appealing without triggering aposematism, like most rainbowhairs.

Contrast. Same reason women wear colorful makeup.

She's a pretty shitty Queen.

"Aegon with Tits" my ass. Aegon would have roasted that roastie.

it's like blonde hair but even more aryan.

But, as has been said, Black Cat doesn't have white hair, she has platinum blonde hair. Her hair is just really bright blonde. It's actually fairly common

Because it's mysterious and rare. Kind of like Albino's but without the scary part.

White hair is Snow Nigger. Nordic. Not Aryan.

You sound like a guy from Kenya who discovered the internet.

"Albino's are scary!"

Get rekt cunt

user..

They're all pretty shit

There are actually more albino's in Africa than the rest of the world.

Brienne is (arguably) tolerable. At least when she's the the underdog.

There's got to be at least one you wanna fug, user

Ygritte was best girl. :(

It looks exotic

Do males count?

shit forgot pic

they were too pure for this sinful world.

Sansa's fuckable but she's by no means a great character

I don't think they are

dark skinned looks okay with it, but I have no attraction to white girls with white hair.
That's too much white. Plus it makes them look older.

They are all dumpster tier.

Brienne is a great character in the books but she is terrible.

She is a runner up with Daenerys in my opinion, but still pretty awful.

To be fair though, the tv show counterparts are much worse characters than their literary counterparts. Asha Greyjoy is better than Yara, Brienne of Tarth and even the Sand Snakes.

Brienne in the books was a great character, but the tv show ditched everything that made her interesting (being naive and idealistic in a shithole medieval setting which made her shine all the more) to just a stronk independent womyn only capable of winning against already weakened enemies like Jaime, Sandor and Stannis. Even if you find the original version of the character boring, compared to this she was much better.

Fuck I replied to the same user twice in the same post.

And Ciri's hair should be light ashen-blonde hair. But in both cases artists fucked up initially and it became the standard depiction of the character over time.

Depends where you live. It's not that uncommon in Eastern and Northern Europe. Usually it's just a very light ashen or blonde hair.

its kinda like blonde hair, except its even whiter

Do you remember when Black Cat was actually fun? I do.

That's still obviously yellow. Black Cat's hair is pure white, no matter how many writers try to pull the "platinum blonde" card. I've seen platinum blondes close up, their hair is, as the name suggests, blonde, as in yellow. Varying shades of yellow, to be sure, but no way in hell could you ever confuse it for white hair.

You could say she has selective albinism, but even that sounds silly.

Rip the combo, good boss