Young Cute Russian hacker who got trapped in international political storm

Young Cute Russian hacker who got trapped in international political storm.

White House claims Alisa Shevchenko was involved in hacking the US election but in an interview she says authorities misinterpreted facts or were fooled

Young Russian denies she aided election hackers: ‘I never work with douchebags’

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/06/russian-hacker-putin-election-alisa-shevchenko?CMP=share_btn_tw

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2016/12/30/alisa-esage-shevchenko-us-election-hack-russia-sanctions/#de688021bb06
nytimes.com/2016/12/31/world/europe/russia-hacking-alisa-shevchenko.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/30/did-this-mysterious-female-hacker-help-crack-the-dnc.html
alisa.sh/
securelist.com/analysis/publications/36222/rootkit-evolution/
nobunkum.ru/analytics/en-everybody-lies
virusbulletin.com/virusbulletin/2014/05/cyber-investigations-case-study-money-transfer-system-robbery
blog.phdays.com/2014/06/smart-city-hacked-at-phdays-iv.html
twitter.com/badd1e/status/815569753020342272
polchan.xyz/pol/res/694.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9Xi40waJ6HM
vimeo.com/97909752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So she has the power to reach across continents and rearrange pieces of paper that have been marked up in pencil? I wouldn't fuck with her, CIA.

(((they))) are STILL pushing this fucking bullshit?

Is she an actual cracker or a script kiddie with kali linux ?

Russian spies were always much tasty

I dont know about you guys, but if I would have to choose between Echelon and ГРУ(GRU)/ФСБ(FSB)…
#IAmWithHer

Wouldn't be surprised if this is just more "women is STEM" propaganda.

good god what a qt

She is actual haxor:

forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2016/12/30/alisa-esage-shevchenko-us-election-hack-russia-sanctions/#de688021bb06
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/30/did-this-mysterious-female-hacker-help-crack-the-dnc.html

alisa.sh/

securelist.com/analysis/publications/36222/rootkit-evolution/
nobunkum.ru/analytics/en-everybody-lies
virusbulletin.com/virusbulletin/2014/05/cyber-investigations-case-study-money-transfer-system-robbery

The Forbes article identified Ms. Shevchenko as the winner of a hacking contest in 2014, in which she had found her way into industrial control software used for such things as running electrical power plants and grids.
“I didn’t expect such triviality,” she was quoted as saying after winning the contest. She said she found “around 10 vulnerabilities in just a few hours.”

On her website, Ms. Shevchenko posted a link to a blog entry on the award she won.
“If exploited in real life, discovered vulnerabilities could cause harmful consequences, such as denial of service, functional failure of critical infrastructure management systems, which in its turn may disrupt normal life of an entire city,” the blog post said of her hack.

She was even credited by the Department of Homeland Security for helping find flaws in critical energy management software made by Schneider Electric in March 2015. She was also rewarded by the Zero Day Initiative (ZDI), then owned by U.S. tech giant HP, for uncovering two vulnerabilities in Microsoft products in 2014, so they could be fixed by the software developer. Her work has been featured in noted security industry publications too, in particular Virus Bulletin.

Shevchenko has also created a "post-exploitation platform" called Malwas, also the name of her stealth-mode company. The tool allows hackers quicker ways around a network once they'd breached the defenses like anti-virus or firewalls.

Russian Femme fatales are hacking elections in the western world. Seems legit.

Reality is becoming more and more like an action movie every day.

MEME IT

Are you saying you don't believe that she meditates on the edge of a mountain then runs down for a light healthy snack, followed by six hours of gruelling thai boxing training, before finally settling down for an evening of IP masquerading, phishing and generally avoiding laboratories of male cyber agents trying to take her sweet ass down?

I also think that they are so ass-blasted that they will claim a woman beat Hillary (through hacking) and not Trump so their fragile minds don't shatter into pieces.

nothing of value was lost

I bet the CIA is real proud their full proof bluff, shows them outwitted by a lone qt3.14.

dude she looks like a fucking yid

This.

People forget that this is real life because of gamification.

That second picture is so fucking pretentious and contrived.

What was the award she won, "best women under 25 hackers championship" where it took her hours to do what any amateur could've done in under one?

According to MSM She can hack into NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS OMG RUN COVER!!!

>The Forbes article identified Ms. Shevchenko as the winner of a hacking contest in 2014, in which she had found her way into industrial control software used for such things as running electrical power plants and grids.

Real life: blog.phdays.com/2014/06/smart-city-hacked-at-phdays-iv.html
Its linked from her page: alisa.sh/

I already followed her on twatter
twitter.com/badd1e/status/815569753020342272

also you're a faggot for direct linking NYT

She looks chosen

Dear God they're still obsessed with Gamergate. And I hope she doesn't have Zoe Quinn levels
of computer know how, because then we're all
finished.

By the way, the Guardian and the rest of the MSM
who are pushing this 'evil Russians are inflitrating our society' meme are the same people
who told us for 60 years that Senator McCarthy,
who investigated subversion of the US
government and army, was a nutjob, a dictator, and that his evidence that the US was full of commie Russian agents was the product of a paranoid alcoholic mind.
McCarthy triggers liberals, jews, and globalists hard so maybe it would be a good idea to troll
them by saying this proves McCarthy right.

#senatormccarthywasright

#bringbacktheblacklist

Nice formatting, "user".

She reminds me of quiet from MGS5

What a fine choice of words. Yes, the election itself was hacked goyim! Not just the DNC emails.

we don't need a queen when we already have our mummy

I thought the elections used paper ballots over there anyway? What is there to hack?

Where do you see that?

see 3rd pic

Even the recycled paper was hacked user.

Piss off kid, this place is for REAL hackers only.

I don't believe she is a hacker. There are no cute girl hackers. What is this one of my Cambodian basket weaving cartoons?

Might as well write articles about the cute waifu coal miners. They don't exist.

Yeah she looks about as legit as the hackers on Watch Dogs 2.

KEK

The fucking DNI even admitted in the report that the voting machines were not hacked, there was no intervention on the voting itself at all, and there was no forgery in the material released by Wikileaks. But somehow it's still bad because kike logic.

The fake news networks keep saying this. It's not getting any more true.

8/pol/ is compromised. Imkikefy is working against us trying to start a flame war between right wing groups. Come to polchan.xyz/pol/res/694.html for more

kek, fuck off. No one believes this shit, either OP or you

Too degenerate for Holla Forums anyway. (I'll take her, I like psychonauts.)

Yep, still being pushed on all ((((((MSM)))))) outlets. They're already trying to crash Trump's presidency with no survivors. Not sure how the majority of normies are responding to it, but a few people I've talked to who aren't pro-Trump have already jumped on the band-wagon and drunken the Kool-Aid.

How old she is?

Alisa Shevchenko, Research Director, Tsifrovoye Oruzhie i Zashchita.?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Xi40waJ6HM

But one article mentioned she was 20 in in early 2000s.

vimeo.com/97909752

You have low standards if that russian whore is cute to you.

You Oedipus Complex freaks will be among the first in the ovens.

this board is for whites only, nigger.

buddy, hate to break this to you but we have much, much higher priorities than dudes who get turned on by mommy. The lines for the gas chambers are going to be looooooooong.

She warms my shattered heart. Would wife.

This is the kind of fake news that resonates with the average libdrone. Strong independent womyn who don't need no man hacking the election of another country because she's just such as badass. However, as the story progresses we will also learn that she is actually a fighter for LGBT and minority rights and probably has some kind of love affair with a Syrian refugee from Nigeria.

Also
>identified vulnerabilities in the Schneider Electric InduSoft Web Studio
They probably dropped a 'D' somewhere.

I find it pretty tough to believe that a russian girl has more autism and better learning skills than other males her same age to become a better hacker than most people of her generation.

She might be competent but something tells me she isn't even close to being as "all that" as they're making her out to be. I'm sure this will be great for her (((business))) however.

I totally forgot about Tatu. What a wild ride that was.

I've almost finished an electrical engineering degree at one of the top schools in my country and I can confirm that women are incompetent as shit when it comes to electronics. I have not seen a single woman *truly* understand the deep underlying concepts behind whatever they're practicing. It just so happens that every woman I've met has a surface level understanding of what they're doing but they can never demonstrate anything that would astonish you or display mastery. All the best men in my school are just that… *men*. This has been my own personal experience but I recall a couple other anons echoing the same sentiment. Something about men doing things when they're difficult and dangerous whereas women only start to pick things up once men make them safe.

Also, I definitely agree with you on them making her out to be "all that". She's definitely no failure but I believe that it was by design that the MSM has chose to focus on her. With Putin AND Trump (two alpha males) calling out the Russian hacking fake news for what it is, the MSM is desperate to continue this story. The US is pretty pozzed and most of these pole-loving MSM journalists have forgotten what it's like dealing with real men until Trump came along. There is a chance they purposely chose to blame this woman since they expected that she would not call out the scenario for what it is but be on the defensive. This is the same behaviour displayed by spineless cuckservatives. The MSM is absolutely powerless against people with a spine and they might be getting more conscious that they NEED cuckservatives if they want any hope of controlling the narrative.

True man gave overwhelming majority among scientists and tech people.

But there were few women too
comes to my mind from history.

Or
from modern times.

More please

Nobody interfered with the election. The kikes lost because red pills overloaded upset people. Holla Forums and other like minded agencies convinced the world with humor and cold facts, kikes are just looking for a reason to declare war on Russia and this girl is probably a yid, if not then she is just fishing for attention.

Remember that only those with (((special connections))) are allowed to touch industrial software. I don't think they would allow a goy to touch something potentially destructive, voting machines, industrial control software, all of that. (((Stuxnet))) being a byproduct of research into Siemens devices smells of such trickery.

Is hacking the official story or are they trying to run with a conspiracy theory?

Trump was smart to say it was rigged early on as thy came out strong saying hacking was impossible back then.

Imagine if mainstream media had ever supported 9/11 truth or something lol.

people with more asian DNA typically have flatter asses than whites, trust me I learned it in an anime