Obama's America: Liberal Groups Teaching Kids About Pedosexuality & Consenting Sex with Adults

Twitter has suspended his account. What the fuck is Heart Progress and why isn't it a smoldering heap yet?

archive.is/gk5ax
twitter.com/SirCharlesD1953/status/816528900532609024

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/communities/110446157956097117720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a better screencap.

Let's get him fired from his job, too.
We need to make him understand that there is no place for subhuman freaks like him in our society.

Sounds like he's employed as a child fucking instructor. Not sure if alerting his child fucking employer will have the desired effect.

This is not nearly enough. Creatures like this need to be put away or put down.

Notice the #ImWithHer there? This is probably one of us on a dummy account. We had fucking threads about doing just this. Spread this to the normieverse, do not dig deeper, allow weapon to grow stronger.

What is keeping people from murdering these fuckers. It doesn't have to be grandiose; kill them when they're alone and somewhere isolated.

It's fine if you dig into a false flag, just don't expose it. I'm actually interested to see if there's a real guy behind it.

Plausible, it's unlikely that it's owner is reading this thread but if he is, he shouldn't break character in dm's to friendlies, either.

lol white ppl

read this if you wannt your blood to boil

plus.google.com/communities/110446157956097117720

Yeah, after that I'm thinking that there's no way this guy isn't one of us. It should still be confirmed, of course, but this is firmly in Poe's Law territory and there are a number of memes on display as well as the entire site being quite amateur.

She warned you, but you didn't listen.

I can't tell if this is real:

It's not a website it's a Google+ "community". I looked at some of the profile, and some of them seem are fairly fleshed out, but others have very few or no likes, posts,etc. Maybe it's a honeypot?

My vernacular was not incorrect.

I doubt it. If it was a honeypot it would probably be much more professional looking and have some sort of prominence. This reads more like satire.

going this far is fyad goon tier, whoever did that account needs to re asses their life path. because it comes off as psychodrama shit.

Share the links and tweets with /cow/

What? I honestly think this is pretty good, though I also recall rambling off advice in threads about or derailed by this op, so that may be why I think its good. Sleeping now.

Story ?

Ask the PizzaGaters, they'll tell you everything you need to know
The way of Fascism does not compromise.

autism, the link

↑ ↑

We need an urgent purge of all known pedos.

This can't fail.

So you guys really dont find any 13 year olds attractive?

TAKE HIS KID AWAY FROM HIM

A kike is a pedo's best friends, they can practice their mental gymnastics with eachother to justify how sucking a baby's dick is fine any day of the week.

My heart belongs to my waifu.

Gave it away when he current year'd.

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls?

Also, account is now suspended.

Back to reddit kike

No. 13-year olds are not attractive. Go live in Mexico if you need to cruise middle schools for a girlfriend.

It's an obvious troll for fucks sake, of all places Holla Forums should easily tell, fucking christ you people

Just respond jews support pedophilia because of metzitzah. Jews love sucking baby dick. Use that against this kike and watch him run.

see

It's just some Holla Forumsack trying to 4d chess normies into hating pedos

I find anything attractive.
The point is to realise that some behaviour is not acceptable and distinguishable sexualities are memes pushed to legitimise behaiviour.

How stupid are these fuckers?
Do they know why you should keep kids away from such activity? It turns them into sexually obsessed monsters, it allows the coercion and exploitation of children. The kids will not be happy from this.

T. Someone who found this out personally.
You don't want kids to turn out like me. Protect that innocence and smile.

Not anymore faggot

He needs to be hanged. Anything short will not be justice.

Holla Forums is full of newfags now. The original user-base gained plenty of experience trolling back on halfchan Holla Forums in its glory days and can clearly identify a false-flag account.

The radio of oldfags to shills/newfags here is worse than it's ever been, since the election….

Maybe I should move to that xyz place after all.

Holla Forums is pretty biased sometimes and they forget that.

yup, sad never ending cycle

No.
In favor. But why not just good old "pedophilia"?

Now, that's not very nice, is it? Even if a sweet little girlfriend agrees to play sex I would probably explain it as, almost the onlygame adults really enjoy, which they use to show their love, though it might hurt at her age, she's not allowed to? There should be parental consent too, but beyond that it is not wrong.

these mfs are everywhere, soon it will be just them talking to one another