CNN Contributor and Trump Supporter Jeffery Lord Keeps Using "Nigger" on Twitter

He's quoting a liberal, but niggers and their libcuck white pets are losing their shit regardless.

twitter.com/realJeffreyLord/status/817932710303899649

Priceless.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/realJeffreyLord/status/817932808878432256

twitter.com/realJeffreyLord/status/817932987157323776

Also
Take 5 minutes away from fucking up the country and do it yourself.

Imagine getting fired because your audience can't read.

Here, you lazy cunt.

archive.is/pIEi7
archive.is/eZi7P
archive.is/f1X8w

Is this Jeff Lord dude drunk or just pretentious enough to think there won't be any repercussions for this? Does he not understand how stupid people are on Twitter? Is he unaware of the hyper-PC culture that exists currently? You can't use the word nigger, even when quoting. That's what bad goys do.

Really nigger?

Is this why nigger novelists have such a hard time?

Don't be such a conspiracy theory, archive is controlled by the jews too!!

I just noticed I'm not seeing any black people. These are all white cucks complaining on their behalf lol.

Holy shit that fat is legitimately retarded.

Yea, thats what cultural marxists do.

Those Hitler digits say yes.

Thank you, Agent Johnson.

Accusing the right of revisionist history is fucking hilarious.

Haha what the fuck is this nigger doing? Also OP cmon it's important to archive m8, just do it.

#why

I think it's just twitter culture, don't try to make sense of it if you value sanity.

That's ASAC Schrader to you, son.

wew lad

Yes sir, thank you sir. I'll promptly go fuck myself, sir.

Who wants to bet the_donald adopts him as their mascot since he's obviously a based Trump supporter? I don't think they've cucked hard enough just yet.

loled

The subversion is real.

Yeah goy, don't believe those crazy conspiracytards amirite? Even though we had multiple non-controversial threads outing how archive is comprised.

What archive got outed specifically? There are like 6 sites in circulation.

.is

I kind of don't believe that because the other ones went mysteriously out of style a little while ago. Surely the ones to persist after getting outed would be clean.

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

polchan.xyz

Holla Forums mods compromised, evidence that they are in collusion with antifa. Check /polmeta/ on Holla Forums.

ASAC Schrader back again. I'd greatly appreciate some tangible proof of your claim so I can make sure the boys here under my command are fully aware and push its usage as much as possible. Thanks for your contribution to national interests in advance, Patriot.

go play with your rocks

Hang her with the rest of the coal burners.

It was near election day. Not sure how I can go back and find those threads, but even mods were aware of it and the new rule was to not archive and just post direct links without the That rule has been relaxed since then because we haven't had a problem with archive.is since, but that doesn't change the fact that multiple threads in the catalog at the time had compromised archive.is links.

Did a search and found a thread on voat.co about it from 2 months ago.
voat.co/v/whatever/1386145

HELLO MIKE ENOCH HERE TO REMIND YOU THOSE WHITE CUCKS YOU ATTACK ARE STILL OUR PEOPLE YOU ANTI-WHITE KIKE :DDDDD

Neat. They took a pic of the sticky thread from here about the situation.

Didn't notice that the first time I read it, kek.

So it was an outside actor exploiting a vulnerability. Thanks for the follow up. That makes things much clearer. The Bureau will continue to monitor the situation as necessary. Carry on.

Is there a word for those little taglines he places on the end like "embarrassing claim?" It adds an almost haiku sound to his tweets.

Speaking of ol' Hank… if you want to watch him flip out on Christopher Plummer…

What was her reaction to his microchimping?

Holla Forums what have you done to me, every time I see an interracial couple it disgusts me, physically

It's normal, niggers are disgusting.

Thats one of the reasons that TV is unwatchable.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER0eQwzu2lo
She kind of ignores it and then they switch guests.

Scripted like everything else on FNN.

Why though? He must know CNN won't stand for this shit. Or does he know something is coming about Trump and is running interference?

This just gave me an awful thought.

They made me (sort of) read Toni Morrison's Beloved for school years ago and I feel like I should try dragging myself through it again just to see what sort of trainwreck it looks like after the crimson suppository. Pic unrelated.

Hey, since your a goon, you might want to tread lightly here. we know all about the underage b8 you paid for to have your predecessor removed.
I won't name him to maintain leverage.
See you in the room

If you've seen his CNN discussions he really doesn't give a fuck. Still though, this is just "Democrats are the real racists!"

Anything juice in that tards other posts? To think that's how they spent their Saturday night… it's worse than some furry faggot on halfchan.

And this is why it's not big on the news.

Oh this is spicy. if (((CNN))) doesn't fire this faggot for saying le n-word then it'll be the biggest nail in the coffin for political correctness since Trump was elected. If all this nigger, kike, and cuck rage goes ignored they'll truly begin to see how fucked they are and the real despair will set in.

I'm not a fan of DR3 but at least it's making the Left mad

I think they're #faggots.

It took pol for you to respond in the appropriate way that should come natural to you?

IM COALBURNER VAGOO
SON OF A BITCH JEFF
JEFF IS LITERALLY HITLER
DO YOU WANT DUBS?
DO YOU WANT A Holla Forums THREAD?
JEFF IS LITERALLY 100% HITLER DISGUSTING
WHITE PRIVILEGE IS ANOTHER HOLOCAUST™
FUCKING DJT

The only thing he can get accused of is quoting a dem supporter as reported by some lib writer, and cnn is owned by time warner who have a music label with rappers, so they're already making shekels off of nigger this, nigger that.

DEMS ARE THE REAL RACISTS GUYS

D&C is only wrong when your kind do it. Right?

punctuation is a jewish invention, user, don't feed the troll

Isaac Schrader? Was he Jewish?

He's doing it to virtue signal, unless he's a nazi and I'm unaware of it.

#sanity?

Ugh!!! Me too!!!

She should get that black thing removed from her forehead.

Choke on a dick.

Holy fuck, just kill yourself.

then why are you using commas

are you some sort of commaunist
checkmate atheists

I've used that one myself.

mike enoch has done more to advance white interests then you ever will, I'd take a million mike enoch's over a purity faggot whose biggest "contribution" is spending his time attacking people working to help my kith and kin. fuck you.

Please fucking gas yourself, thank you.

Absolute madman 10/10

HA! Try being half-nigger! I hate race-mixing so much! People like me should be 0.0000000001% of the population, if that! Didn't work for my brother, he's an hero now! I personally go out of my way to shame those who race mix. Imagine their faces when a fucking mongrel is telling them that race mixing is disgusting. They have no idea what the fuck to do. Fucking coalburners! I hate them, I hate them so much! I never asked for this! Fuck even if I was full nigger I could at least try to Malcom X that shit, but nope! I just get shit from both sides!

race mixing is mostly a problem for genetic populations with too different a genetic material.

Take south americans for example. After they were raped by the spaniards some of their people have about 90% "white genes". Or an even better example. Frenchmen and Norwegians. The difference in genetic material produces a stronger individual, more resistant to disease.

The problem with racemixing more stems from the fact that you produce something that are not home in any world. Genetically speaking the more diverse material, the stronger the individual. This is only in theory however because the more different an individual is from the norm and popular culture the more difficult it is for an individual to fit in and thus grow.

You are all just typical typical antifa shit. Un fucking believable to me that anyone would fall for this like shit. The constant antiSpencer threads with the constant destruction of pretty much everyone. Just not picking everything about whatever person is slightly amusing I'm waiting for people to turn on Jared Taylor and Amren guys . I'm just waiting for them to all just come out and talk shit about Ramzpaul instead of having constructive criticism against them just call them gay and other stupid shit, like being gay is bad , ghoul mom is gay and she raised a son that is based and better for the movement than any of you will ever be ,for people like you great white nationalist mods in our forum like Dante had to leave,i cant believe a bunch of nerds that are afraid of doing something in the meatspace decided to doxxxxx ferllow white nationalist because they were jealous of our pool-parties.

Imagine the law justifying the protection of your livelihood with deadly force. Anyone that threatens to get me fired deserves death. They are Communists and deserve to face the fucking firing-line with the backs against a wall.

without an archive, screenshots mean NOTHING.

I can't tell if this is bate or not. The memes are going to far.

That Flipler picture

Completely off topic, but why do niggers go out like a light when hit in the head? Is it that the smaller size of their brain requires more time for the grey matter the hit any side of their skull, thus allowing the punch's momentum to build to a greater degree than it normally would?

Fatal Fury is the better 16-bit fighter, but 10/10 video mate

I've noticed that too. I've also noticed that a good kick to the shins will damn near immobilize them. I gather that this might be due to their tendons being thin as fuck.

He should have used quotation marks or something.
He just got himself blacklisted from life.
Maybe meant to do it.
Maybe.
He is crashing this (cnn).. with no survivors.

Really now? That's the first I've heard of that particular design flaw, and would you happen to have any hilarious examples to share?

Sheeit can we just turn this into a comfy nigger fighting thread? Maybe we could get some bretty good tips for the race war.

Well, a kick to the shins is going to hurt anyone, and take into consideration that your mileage may vary if you try it, but I learned that from getting into scraps as a kid whenever black kids would waltz into our neighborhood thinking they were going to run shit on the sole trait of being black.

I did try it again as an adult, when some shit-talking nog decided to get in my face, and before he could complete his second sentence, I gave him a swift kick to the shin, wearing a pair of Doc Martins. He howled and went down, I got on top of him and wailed on him a couple of times before I heard someone say "cop," at which point I got the fuck out of Dodge.

If you want to see some non-violent examples of this, watch college basketball. When one of the players twists his ankle or hurts his leg, the black ones are usually out for most of the season, whereas the white players are only out for a couple of games. Blacks are fast, but it's a trade-off because evidence suggests their muscles are more fragile.

tune into bongo bongo bookclub