Czech Government fears violent white genocide, proceeds to arm citizens

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-07/czech-government-fears-muslim-super-holocaust-urges-citizens-shoot-them-yourselves
archive.is/DS28H
Does anyone else feel that major shit is going to go down in Europe over the next 4 years? With the formation of the EU army while the EU is breaking apart at the seams. I honestly think that it's going to come to full on war.

Other urls found in this thread:

motls.blogspot.com/2017/01/constitutional-right-to-shoot-terrorists.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Czechland is based. They won't put up with anymore commie bullshit after what they went through.

They have pretty good gun laws as well.

based

We've known that ISIS fighters have infiltrated Europe posing as rapefugees. We've known that tremendous amounts of weaponry have been smuggled into Europe. These invaders are waiting to strike all over Europe. I assume when the huge economic bubble bursts then they'll attack, but one thing for sure is that these people are there and waiting
I advise any euroanons prepare for the worst. You will have to fight for your lands like your ancestors before you

THIS BEAUTIFUL MAN NEEDS SOMETHING TO CZECH SO KEK CAN SEND OUR ENERGY TO MILOS "EAT PORK OR GET FORKED" ZEMAN

Good luck Czech brothers and sisters!

Sounds kinda rad tbh

I should have linked my fp to you OP. I didn't even check your timestamp.
keket has spoken and I almost didn't hear her.
If Kek speaks through the digits, then I thinks keket speaks through timestamps, but that's just me.

If You guys thought 2016 was Good.. then oh boy, are we in for a treat this year my friends…….

Bump for Hungary starting the Modern Day Crusade so we can conquer the middle east for Christianity and wipe all jews and muslims from the face of the earth

LA RWDS

Honestly WW3 is looking to either be the India-Pakistan-China shitstorm brewing or USA+Eastern Europe+Russia vs the EU.

I don't want any more brother wars but the EU going full violent tyranny would end liberalism for more than a generation.

Never met a Czech I didn't like, not like those fucking Georgian cunts.

do live in an illiterate country or something? We know where Georgia is.
I have no problem with your post, and I like maps.
I've just never seen anyone post a map quite the way you did.
Czech 'um

WaPo are fucking retarded, that have nothing to do with self defence, you can shoot someone if he attack you in front of police in Czech. They talked about something about like 2nd amendment, but know I read something about more resteictive gun laws like regular exams and (((psychologic))) exams - something that Czech anti gun shills wanted from long time. So propably gun permits stays, for good goyim ofc. Dont let them fuck you over, Czechs.

Bumping

Four years? No because no one can predict that far out. If you want to go far then you go with existing trends on the assumptions they persist until they don't. So with that in mind, a gradual deterioration until you have, what you see in London or Paris today. That's socially. Economically… four more years at these debt levels with no real growth could be the end of the financial system and governments.

I'll say this, more Merkel, no Le Pen then it's the status quo and thus, no catalyst for change so, going with the existing trends is the logical thing to do.

TL;DR it's all fucking pozzed and until you gas the kikes don't expect anything to change.

His face says it all.

but why?

Very nice moc dobre

Bro hes saying that they should be put on rocks so that they may starve to death there. A mass scale marooning if you will.

Holla Forums is always right about everything except accurate time frame.s

ayy lmao

they more than likely don't have the power but I would totally be for czech annexation of european countries if they're just gonna MIGA

brain fart. ment to spell MEGA

This is the greatest thing I have seen all year.

Just what we needed to kill the kike slave god and give rise to the Overman!

These dubs were shamelessly unczeched

Czechs, can you annex southern Poland, like you tried in 45?

It would be more like Eastern Europe+Russia vs the EU+USA+Israel, don't forget that the Americans were what got Europe into this shit in the first place.

In addition to what

said. The Czech president also said uninhabited places in north apefrica. I think he was trying to emphasise how much of a service making sure the animals starve to death would be and that the Greeks should be compensated for it. Personally I think they should get thrown in the holds of super tankers/Caro ships wnd taken to the Arctic. Dunno how you get them out. Guess you have to scuttle the ships. The cost would be worth it.

It should also be noted, they have a citizens national guard. Narodna domobrana. Thread was made about it but got little response probably because us election. AnywYs, look it up.

nope, m8!
georgians are alright by my Russian standard. It's the armenians you have to blame! Truly the fucking kikes of the Caucasian mountains! They even look the same.
btw: sarkazian, -ian, -an are armenian's surnames.

Honestly we should start thinking of a larger V4 coalition in the very feasible end of EU

Not to mention that almost every Czech girl i have met is 9/10 easily.

It will be hilarious, because Trumps USA sure as hell won't be on the side of the EU army. The kike army will be annihilated by whites.

So what you're saying is CZs for everyone?

Of course, provided he isn't JFK'd.

I look at V4 coalition and think: Where did everything go so right?

Czech those dubs!

How many Czechs remember 1968?

That's probably because you need to fuck off back to Reddit.

pick two

They used to be commie states under the boot of the USSR and fought hard to get their freedom, so they know all the steps in the židokomuna playbook

I wonder what the intelligence agencies of the countries know that people don't.
That Satanic ceremony in the Swiss tunnel just gives me the creeps what these spaces could be used for.

Western civilization is truly on a break point.

I believe he's the first person I've ever come across who contradicts the meme about problem glasses.

That is the only meme than defeat the jews. Just state that you're trying to prevent the super-Holocaust and they will have no way of countering you

PREVENT THE SUPER HOLOCAUST

PRIVILEGE CZECHED!

He's culturally appropriating hipsters for maximum triggering.

The 70 year old Czechs.

>motls.blogspot.com/2017/01/constitutional-right-to-shoot-terrorists.html
wew

bump

Why not Adopt the American 1st and 2nd amendment to the Czech Constitution?

My heart sinks when I think about Europe sometimes and how it is on the precipice of being lost to islamic invaders. Then I remember that eastern europe is more beautiful and unashamedly proud of their lineage.

Georgians and armenians are crazy.

confirmed

a lot of czechs wear these

If he get's JFK'd it would start a civil war which is also an acceptable outcome. It's looking like a lose-lose scenario for them.

bump for good news

Nice one on arming your citizens but the Greek islands should not be trashed by the invaders.

He is probably drunk again, but good for arming citizens

Why do you think Fascism is on the rise in Greece?
good news

Top kek.

You are fucking stupid honestly. Even hitler didnt keep those standards because he knew it was batshit insane, if you dont understand why then you dont belong here, we require atleast 3 digits of IQ to post here.

Blah blah muh hitler. Just know that in white society there is a hierarchy, an upper white class and the subwhite brown haired people and honestly some of us blond whites don't consider you white.

I disagree, Armenians in Armenia are generally very friendly. The kinds you meet in Russia are immigrants, and no ethnic group makes for a good immigrant in general.

saviors of the white race are awakening

D&C is even in this thread
dont let them
european race (hwhite race) has enough diversity

The truth is, you need all the europeans you can get, if you go in with only the blonde haired blue eyed whites, you wont stand a chance. If you cant see this then you are fucking retarded like I said before.

Okay, just don't mix with blond haired girls please.

Regarding Europe, the only hierarchy where light features are number one in is beauty

Obviously leftist interpretation of right wing thought. You have to go back >>>Holla Forums

What a shit image.

You realize that's a troll image right? Browns are so butthurt by their subhuman traits they will actually believe it.

How many blondes of influence have existed throughout European history though?

Georgians still preserve the remnants of the Scythian culture, and they let us rediscover the St. George myth, so they are ok with me tbh fam.

Scythians were IE, Georgians predate them.

SUPER-HOLOCAUST!!!!

PLANET AUSCHWITZ!!!!

One of the great things about being white is that you get some fucking variety - different colours, different shape (straight, wavy, curled, etc.), and thus can pick according to your prefference. Not like fucking nigs where everyone has black fucking hair, usually short and pube-like. As for eyes, who even cares, it's not like you notice what colour dude's eyes are when you talk to them.