Wow. Mao was really a big guy

Wow. Mao was really a big guy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shiny too

4 Zhu

For you.

Are Maoists the worst cult of personality fags out there? I mean they literally drew him with a halo around his head in this picture.

He was also a sun

Maoist propaganda would be god tier if they didn't feel the need to slap that giant baby face over everything.

what about these?

See those are pretty badass.

Is it strange that one of the things I like the most about this old propaganda is that the people in them don't have those samey-samey almond faces that are so popular in modern East Asian media?

Mao was 5'10 tall which is pretty tall for a 20th century Chinese person

Mao was tall af. I like to think length is a rather good indicator of how good a communist's theory is, although it also seems to be completely disproportional with how good their praxis is although Stalin being shortest as well as being shit at both rhetoric and praxis seems to correspond.

1.80 is like 5'11". It's not huge for today's western standards, but for a China where people literally had a life expectancy of 35 he must have been a giant.

I'm calling bullshit on that pic btw. There are photos of Trotsky next to Lenin and no way in hell he seems 10 cm taller than him, and we also have pictures of Stalin with Truman and Churchill and they're all about the same height.

5''11" is still very tall today in east/south east asia

huh, really makes you thinkā€¦

Burgers pls

That pic of yours is first of all very influenced by perspective of the camera (which is perpendicular to their positions) as well their positions themselves, which are not even remotely lined up. When we measure people, we put them against a wall (heh) with the camera facing the wall behind them directly before making a shot (doubleheh).

Furthermore, and I say this quite unironically, most photos of Stalin were 'photoshopped' by the Soviet propaganda organs to make him look not only more impressive and better, but also taller.

Truman was 5 foot 8/9 inches. A difference of 12 cm is not something you hide by coming a step closer to the camera so calm your autism down a bit.

Also, the last part of your post is just a meme. This and most other pictures with Churchill, Truman and Roosevelt were taken outside the Soviet Union by western journalists, and I doubt at the time you even had the technology to shop people into looking taller. And we'd know, because we have the "before" pics of those famous Trotsky and Yezhov edites for example.

And for the love of God, stop talking about the Soviet Union and its propaganda mechanisms like you're an authority. I doubt you ever even bothered picking up a book about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection