ISRAELI DIPLOMAT CAUGHT ON CAMERA PLOTTING TO 'TAKE DOWN' UK MPs

RED PILLS HAVE NEVER BEEN EASIER TO SWALLOW

In an extraordinary breach of diplomatic protocol, Shai Masot, who describes himself as an officer in the Israel Defence Forces and is serving as a senior political officer at the London embassy, was recorded by an ­undercover reporter from al-Jazeera’s investigative unit speaking about a number of British MPs.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/07/israeli-diplomat-shai-masot-caught-on-camera-plotting-to-take-down-uk-mps

archive.is/LfyHB

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098082/Astonishing-undercover-video-captures-diplomat-conspiring-rival-MP-s-aide-smear-Deputy-Foreign-Secretary.html
archive.is/7RCpp
resist.com/WASP.pdf
archive.is/XmqII
archive.is/3RAU2
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pio_Filippani_Ronconi
snowdenarchive.cjfe.org/greenstone/cgi-bin/library.cgi
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/08/truck-rammed-into-pedestrians-jerusalem
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/07/israeli-diplomat-shai-masot-caught-on-camera-plotting-to-take-down-uk-mps
archive.is/LfyHB
polchan.xyz/pol/res/694.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OQne0-HY8o8&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/ejeWE
lifenews.com/2016/06/03/chilling-evidence-shows-planned-parenthood-selling-body-parts-hows-the-pancreas-forecast-today/
reddit.com/r/killthejews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_le_Carré
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Guillou
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Israel_Lobby_and_U.S._Foreign_Policy
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIiMWJZB5FGm6odaFTfVPbbRiJ3kTqSzU
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump
politico.com/story/2017/01/ivanka-trump-goldman-sachs-233234
nytimes.com/2016/12/09/business/dealbook/goldman-sachs-no-2-seen-as-a-top-economic-adviser-to-trump.html?rref=business
politico.com/story/2016/11/goldman-sachs-power-white-house-231998
forward.com/news/national/355735/is-donald-trump-backtracking-on-campaign-pledge-by-hiring-goldman-sachs-alu/
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-cabinet-billionaires-millionaires-231831
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-wall-street-bankers-231524
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/wall-street-donald-trump-2016-214452
forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/11/17/meet-the-billionaires-planning-trumps-inaugural-festivities/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-30/wall-street-wins-again-as-trump-chooses-bankers-and-billionaires
nytimes.com/2016/11/30/business/dealbook/trumps-economic-cabinet-picks-signal-embrace-of-wall-st-elite.html?ribbon-ad-idx=2&rref=politics
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-22/bankers-trump-ridiculed-are-already-embracing-his-future-regime
thehill.com/policy/defense/280402-trump-meets-with-former-nixon-adviser-henry-kissinger
thehill.com/homenews/administration/306604-trump-meets-with-henry-kissinger
edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/11/19/exp-gps-kissinger-on-trump-foreign-policy.cnn
politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-kissinger-russia-putin-232925
rferl.org/a/trump-seeks-kissinger-advice-relations-china-russia-iran-europe/28125432.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilbur_Ross#Rothschild_Investments
archive.fo/I4rlY
archive.fo/zIBgG
youtu.be/mNodf9LF5o8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oy Vey ! Pure cohencidence goy !
That's one more redpill for us.

SHUT IT DOWN

Pure cohencidence goyim, subversion is a conspiracy theory
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098082/Astonishing-undercover-video-captures-diplomat-conspiring-rival-MP-s-aide-smear-Deputy-Foreign-Secretary.html
archive.is/7RCpp

The year of the fire monkey is not even over and there is definitive proof that the West's foreign policy is controlled by Israel

Oh, OK then, nothing to see here

So now they are no longer ignoring the charges that they are Zionist shills. Look at how far we've come lads.

That's basically expected behavior from any Israeli embassy staff–I mean mossad agent.

Still pretty fucking good to have it on tape. Nice redpill.

webm

They love believing they're all IDF in some way

"I am IDF" is the kike version of we wuz kangz

Absolutely sinister

Really? if that guy is a spy as suggests he is archer tier in keeping his lips sealed.

Also take note guys, clandestine talks almost never happen behind closed doors, the best place to talk about fucky shit is in a place that is so loud and busy that no one could hear you if they tried.

Look at his body language, how he plays with the glass of wine whilst talking to the jewesses. He is trying to impress them with his power and status; IQ points do you no good if you think with your dick

Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Exactly what I was implying with the "Archer tier" remark.

Well obviously the camera could hear him.

Watching that video it reminds of James O'Keefe's videos and how a lot of (((media people))) freaked out claiming it wasn't the right way to do investigative reporting.

I guess it's fine when the establishment does it.

It's al-Jazeera, they get a free pass from criticism because protected class.

STICKY OR MODS ARE NIGGERS

What I mean is unless there is someone at the table that is leaking shit you will never hear about it.
Try to make out any words not said at the table in either of these videos.

We should study the field of spycraft and undercover OPs.

Do you not already?

Wasn't there just a post of an article where UK intelligence said that israel is the biggest danger?

Here and there but I can't get my hands on proper material. Some Brit a while back gave me a vid of an undercover cop who infiltrated some leftard group when I said I planned to inflitrate antifas at one point and see If I can get proof of the receiving funding from different govt.

Boy what a shame everyone is too busy being played a fool by antifa to actually notice this.

The mods are literally niggers.

Just link the thread in the other posts.

MODS STICKY THIS SHIT FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

Better to bump then to blame my friend. But a sticky would be nice

There is a fictional book called Wasp that explores an agent infiltrating and destabilizing an alien world. A lot of it is nonsense but if you are smart you can get a fuck ton of useful info from it.

Link ?

resist.com/WASP.pdf

Thanks m80.

bump because TRS wont stop sliding shit with their crying

It's truly almost too good to be true. Hallelujah. Shadilay my brothers, the ovens are warming as we speak.

THIS NEWS IS ANTI-SEMETIC! IT MAY MAKE PEOPLE HATES THE JEWS AS A WHOLE. TAKE IT DOWN AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, GOYIM!

Bumpity bump

UK and Israel are like twin brothers in many regards.

Jesus christ this is getting slid hard.

I wonder why? It's almost like we're being raided by antifa or something.

PLEASE MODS, STICKY THIS. THANKS.

This things belong to hell
I dont have proper reaction image for this kind of rage

No shit

Let it fuel you.

Bump

Reported for sticky. What the fuck, mods must be too busy playing with TRS.

Remember these moments. These moments show why it is Holla Forums must win

Reported, get the fuck out goon.

I would say kill yourself but you posted that sick Tucker mp4

I don't go there, don't know what meme you mean. Thanks m8 made it myself have another for your contributions to this bread

Goon is one of their favorite words, right along side spooks.

What a shame, goon rolls so easily off the tounge when laughing at TRS. Oh cmon now spooks is a general term for feds or a fun term for niggers.

They don't use it that way. Like in all things, commies do everything wrong when you give them a chance.

They use spook as a "that thing is a social construct and doesn't exist like ghosts" kinda word.

Globalists vs. Zionists

Wow that's the gayest fucking think I've ever heard of.

Eyup.

The story was already broken by Anglo tabloids and Arab news, they're doing damage control by trying to take control of the narrative

I honestly believe before the end of 2018 most people will at least distrust the Jews. They're getting scared and sloppy, the facade can't keep up.

WE BUMPIN' NAO

KEK HAS GIVEN US THIS CHANCE

WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

IT IS A LEAD IN TO THE JQ

If we keep pushing, jew jokes will seriously become mainstream. Remember the elementary school kids singing build the wall ?

checked for Good Idea, not to far in the future WE wil be Shutting It Down on the jews.

Tfw this kinda information is sowing the seeds of future fash leaders wary of trusting the best ally

Jews are insane and Satanic, I wish they would get what's coming to them already.

If there is one thing 2016 has taught me is that videogame tier villains are real.

Kinda disappointing really. The world gets a whole lot smaller when you realize the powers that be are insane and incompetent.

BUMP

Shut it down!

what's the difference between an oriental and a duck?
I don't know, I just know it must have a funny answer

What's the difference between Hitler and the Holocaust?

Hitler actually happened.

Fun Fact: The letters of Shai Masot can be rearranged to spell Samoa Shit or Asia Moths, whichever brings more keks.

As you were.

Also:
Oath Amiss
A Moist Ash
Ms. Hot Asia
Amass It Ho
So Saith Ma
Aims At Hos
As I Am Host
I Am So Hats
Ma I Shat So

kek

They're all in the IDF because they all get drafted. Literally every Israeli was in the IDF so it's not some kind of distinguishing mark.

Their people will suffer.

Quick Shlomo shutnit down.

WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER OVEN!

DUBS CHECKED, A MOIST ASH KEK!

Trump will support him.

I'll feed a duck.

kek

GREATEST ALLY

I always forget that the rollover isn't until CHINESE New Year. It's still the Year of the Fire Monkey, for now.

This

Checked that the insane and Satanic Jews are disappointing really

a spook is a meme that has infected your brain so to speak. goons are fags from SA

I thought they were lampshades.

They make good music.

mp4 here

One step closer.

This sadly won't really help us. It's such a small and explicit part of Jewish power in the UK and these news reports will be used as proof that Jews ARE scrutinized and that they aren't a protected group in Britain.
For the next ten years we will be told that this is proof that the UK media are both bias against Jews while also being used as proof that any conspiracy only involved foreign policy.
I'm far more concerned by the number of Jews in law and politics than some retarded Israeli kikes in London.
What we need is "British" kikes on tape admitting they have no loyalty to this country.

-Whats the difference betwern a toilet and a wardrobe.
- I don't know
- i won't let you in my house then

I don't know.
Seems like a scene from a cheap thriller.
I understand that new generations are so out of touch with their culture and real life that they would adapt behaviour from popculture media but I'm still a bit skeptic.

This is the one good thing King Nigger did in 8 years lel

Refusing to vote no and simply abstaining was a bitch nigger move of the highest order, befitting a bitch nigger such as Obongo, but it couldn't have turned out any better. The UN and Israel are both burning.

archive.is/XmqII

I've never felt rage and disgust in such levels at once before.

When the fuck do we get to put heads on pikes?

"I am IDF" = "I spent a summer pissing my pants in fear of 11 year-old Palestinian stone throwers"

This will probably trigger more rach posting.

Considering how ass blasted some people are over MUH RUSSIA, I'm surprised I haven't heard of this until now.

What exactly is the big deal here? Sure, she's talking about how politicians can be taken down via their secrets. I know that's totally unthinkable. But hey, catch you over in the pizzagate post where they have the hundreds of cases of politicians fucking kids.

What can we do to this Maria Strizzolo cunt? civil servant, so getting her fired is unlikely.
Twatter is shut down.

archive.is/3RAU2

Wasn't walt bismarck more of a amren relation instead of trs?

What the fuck.

ya dont say

in other news, niggers have shown a strong propensity for nigging, be advised

Daily reminder Joes Cock was assassinated because of her anti-israel activism.

The issue is though, that this will only give more sympathy towards Palestine. The one thing I like Israel for is that they fuck them up on a regular basis. Would be better if they just destroyed that country though.

There's already enough cunts in the UK that think Palestine dindu nuffin because how could a Muslim ever do anything bad? "Those murderers and rapists quoting the Quran aren't real Muslims!!"

Not only. If Al-free-shitsa gets too much credit or attention, it could seriously backfire.

Not that the some faction would cheer to that, though.

Yeah, if only "based israel" could destroy some more countries around it and establish the greater israel they're dreaming of.
Fuck off, kike.

Why would you be unsympathetic to Palestine, they got jewed out of their country way before muslims regularly attacked the west.

Zionists ARE globalists, you stupid fuck.

Kikes feel entitled to the entire world.

I dislike kikes, I dislike mudslimes. Mudslimes are too shit to destroy Israel, so I don't expect them to do it. They're only good at fucking up their own countries.

I got to know an old guy who said he was in the Italian SS.
At the end of conversation, in a pub, he did a pretty good snapping heels and nazi salute. I replied with the right hand raised and bent over back to me, fuehrer style. He was puzzled.

OY GEVALT FAKE NEWS ALERT

was he this guy?

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pio_Filippani_Ronconi

A place to begin:
snowdenarchive.cjfe.org/greenstone/cgi-bin/library.cgi

FAKE NEWS
Nothing to see here, move along.

LET'S CUM
Move along folks.

Oy vey.

OY VEY

Thank you mr. Goldstein, you're my greatest ally.

Gawddaym 2017 is going to be fucking amazing.

Nope, he was tall, leaner and it happened post 2010.

Oy vey this is pure blood libel, don't you goyim nationalists know you can trust Israeli nationalists? Oy vey stop believing in these anti semetic conspiracy theories.

Hm…well, taking body parts from the dead..don't really see a problem with it, given that they are dead.
Killing to take body parts…now THAT is messed up.

*Anti-Semitic

Why must the left be wrong on everything else but Israel? Why must Trump be right on everything but Israel?

I'm so fucking conflicted on abortion. On one hand, it kills niggers. On the other hand, this shit. I just don't know what to feel, anymore.

I mean, I suppose if we made it so only non-whites could get abortions, it would be a net benefit, we just need to make sure the fetus parts don't get used. Can't have that taint, can we?

The Moloch-worshipping kikes are using it to power their blood magic rituals, user. It has to stop, even if it is killing niggers: it's spiritually empowering them like the internet shitposting is empowering Kek.

So there's more footage to come or what?

This is spreading really well. There's even a few posts on leddit doing really good.

This is going to be gold for Normie red pilling and memes. The fact that it's coming from a trespectable mainstream source makes it even better. Thanks Brits!

*respectable*

Well Stirners definition of a spook is something that does not exist outside the minds of those who believe in it and that the believers will defend it violently if challenged. It is like he was thinking of Communists ;þ

We succesfully Meme Trump into the Presidency
israel is already falling apart
The Fire Cock is going to be even better than le monke.

Looks like the Saud-Qatar-kike compact is breaking down.
Infighting due to pic related I'll wager.

Fuck off, Christcuck.

Mista Shoa

By that definition, class struggle is a spook.

Hey guys! did you hear? there was a truck attack.

rofl

respectable for normalfags im sure he means

Even normalfags know that the guardian has gone off the far end and is completely batshit now.

Only 1st year uni students purport the Guardian as some bastion of Journalism .

Why don't jews just explode or something?

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/08/truck-rammed-into-pedestrians-jerusalem

archive.is/LfyHB

What a coincidence.

Whenever I am arguing with lefties and feel the need to cite a claim, I cite the Guardian if at all possible. If I can make my point using left-wing sources, that just makes my position even stronger.

we'll have to wait and see if any other news outlet will cover this then

8/pol/ is compromised. Imkikefy is working against us trying to start a flame war between right wing groups. Come to polchan.xyz/pol/res/694.html for more

what "right wing groups"? that board seems dead

Probably the best thing we ever did tbh

We're basically geniuses, without even trying it.

As you gaze into the poz the poz gazes into you

That's now what the internationalist jews believe. Can't embed the link. youtube.com/watch?v=OQne0-HY8o8&feature=youtu.be

That's not*

LOL

I said bad things about TRS on that board and my posts got deleted. I'm guessing we're going to see a lot of 'EXODUS TO POLCHAN MODS ARE COMPROMISED' coming from the aids bog.

But why?

Unlike TRS he's openly calling lolbergs on their shit.

It's a mainstream source that can't dismissed as a "neo nazi " or "kooky conspiracy" site.

Checked
This must happen. Fuck the Jews
Race the kikes gas war now

Can't Mossad the Assad

Wew lad.

Can't Mossad the Assad.

This is great. Thank you kebabkike(Al Jazeera).

Why do you think they are kvetching so much now?

That isn't how quantum physics works. If they kill all their pets they will have less focus on the reality they attempt to manifest/realize.

Let them weaken themselves, memes are a superior focus.

Can't mossad the Assad.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

It's already being covered up here. Front page of the BBC is the Israeli ambassador "apologising" and the media distancing this to a few rogue individuals, meanwhile the left are focusing on the fact Boris Johnson was called an idiot. Here's the smoking gun of the influence of jewish money and power in British politics and no one wants to know

Have they disavowed all forms of faggotry?

I hope this thread will still be stickied by monday morning in tel-aviv.

Intl trolling threads again, mods dont give a fuck again.

If their goal is to set us against one another
The salution is easy
Find common ground if it nonexistent then you found the shill if you find something you agree upon then you will be made stronger in your common goal
All "right wing" groups/people share common intress's try and be civil and all will be well

Trump's strategy has it right. Our enemies are doing our work for us while they scramble about in panic.

YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK!

Still a insightful video, know your enemy, but the left and right hands of world Jewry only pretend to be in opposition.

oy dubs

(((coincidence)))

archive.is/ejeWE

Why indeed…

While I don't buy the jew vs. zionist jew, you still have to take into account that they're jews, and no matter how much jews may seem to work together, jews are still jews and their jewish nature will cause them to backstab and try to out jew their jew cohorts. It's the precise reason why even in threatening to pull out economically, why they will never fully pull out.

We need more goy who look Jewish to go undercover. Even Jews fall for it.

Top tunes mate, thanks.

GREATEST ALLY

OY VEYYYYYYYYY!

I'm beginning to see why the UN is becoming more and more redpilled when this shit happens.

There may be jews who realise that it is more practical to get rid of a religion rather than an ethnicity.
Jews can just become christian.
Whites can't simply become black and death will occur to many if multiculturalism is promoted.

Stay in israel, stop subverting. Or else leave the religion. This bullshit is too deep.
Alternatively, open your doors and let christians see what you teach. Who knows, they might see something good in it.

We share wut?

We American Inquisition naow!

The problem is the oath and their religion.

Because a united nation is bad. Thus there must be two artificial factions created that both appeal to 50% of the population to set people against one another.
If the Left was wrong about everything, everybody would join the Right and the system will fail.

This.

This is how the sheep are managed.

A thousand times this. Lies are most believable when they're mixed in with the truth.

Both the modern "left" and the modern "right" are artificially created political factions used for the sole purpose of dividing and conquering on a macro level. There's no need for maintenance- once created, the two will exist to attack the other in perpetual struggle.

The real political struggle is, of course, nationalism vs (((globalism))), but you very rarely hear it even mentioned by peers or the MSM. The only time "globalism" is even referenced is going to be by intentionally placed, controlled opposition crazy retards (see: Alex Jones) to give it the context of "well, only crazy people care about that sort of thing!". See: The whole term "Conspiracy theory".

Probably the biggest reason Trump is so hated is that he had the gall to utter the words "The false song of globalism" to an international audience- which makes him (((their))) enemy for so much as referencing (((them))).

They have enough people focusing on what they want through the media.
Blood magick is an incredible catalyst and is also irreversible compared to other manifestations. There's also stuff about eating souls, but I haven't found anything in-depth about that.

Also, doing human sacrifices does a lot more to their subconscious, making them think it's hot shit (which assists greatly in manifestation) and definitely creates a lot of fear emotion when they mix this with the live children.

What is the judeau christian (((merge)))

Do some research about jewish blood passover ritual, the original child saints and their origins (which most of those saint children were made into saints to spite the jews that would kidnap christian children and through torture would drain them of their blood) along with more ritual killings.

Not to mention, the original meaning of holocaust was a jewish term for sacrificial offerings via fire.

that name, you disgusting fuck

you don't know the half of it
lifenews.com/2016/06/03/chilling-evidence-shows-planned-parenthood-selling-body-parts-hows-the-pancreas-forecast-today/

It is what America has become, as sad as it is. A corrupt playground where anything goes. That is the way the Jews view the U.S. and neither laws nor morals stop them. There are no limits other than what they place on themselves, which is no limits at all as long as they profit off of something. We all know them well, the corrupt parasites that whoever coined the phrase "Drain the Swamp" must have had in mind. I want to see people like this executed on the street. Patriot Justice delivered with a shot of a gun.

This is why I boycott all MSM including Fox News, because they make us watch shit like this when we don't really want to know how bad its gotten. I Believe that it is going to take a civil war to cleanse America, and I am not talking about the civilians against the government. I am talking about our side vs their side. We need to do whatever it takes to completely win this war and then go ahead and shape the new America into the image of what we want it to become. It is what you want. It is what I want. We can do it if we all work together to transform America and make it righteous again.

kys

Assad won a war against them. Hezbollah won a guerrilla war against them.

It's only Uncle Sam who's keeping them viable.

No, read any book about history please, that never happened, actually is exactly the opposite, talmudism is forever.

Jews are a race lad. The jew will not and cannot stop jewing it is their genetics and creed, all else is secondary.

Jews Gotta Jew

holy shit reddit.com/r/killthejews

mfw the kikes redpill people more than we ever could

Do not feed the honeypot. Knowing the subreddit has a full 1488 inspired name makes it extremely likely that it was created by yids trying to get attention from bad goyim and data harvest.

Why is the Guardian breaking the news from an al-Jazeera investigative reporter? They don't have their own investigative reporters anymore? :^)

I wonder what they'll find in their 'investigation'.

to think there are (((((bigger))))) talks than this that are
yet to be discovered…

Improved.

To any young ones out there, even slightly surprised by this, I would recommend some good literature on spying-game.
Both John LeCarre en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_le_Carré and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Guillou are ald fags in the spygame, and write quite credible about it. Yes it is fiction, but based close to reality.

John LeCarre got all frankfurt school in his later books.

This is great evil. The future is absolute darkness if things are not set right soon.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Israel_Lobby_and_U.S._Foreign_Policy

…due to its "ability to reward legislators and congressional candidates who support its agenda, and to punish those who challenge it."

Jews are allies of the right. Why the fuck are we attacking them?

You have to see this. This is even worse.

they are harvesting nearly fully formed babies for their brains, organs, blood etc.

Heart still beating in baby and this ex clinic worker was made to cut a babies head in half, up the face using scissors in order to harvest its intact brain.

Nothing.

TOET

I wouldn't hunt and kill a duck

lot of good music came out of gaymergoy as well.

worth a listen, some of it is pretty well done and lolzy.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIiMWJZB5FGm6odaFTfVPbbRiJ3kTqSzU

…they have the draft dumbass. The majority of them were IDF.

DRAIN THE SWAMP
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump

Ivanka Trump Turns to Goldman Sachs Partner for Advice
politico.com/story/2017/01/ivanka-trump-goldman-sachs-233234

Goldman Sachs to Extend its Reach in Trump Administration
nytimes.com/2016/12/09/business/dealbook/goldman-sachs-no-2-seen-as-a-top-economic-adviser-to-trump.html?rref=business

Goldman Sachs Poised for Return to Power in Trump White House
politico.com/story/2016/11/goldman-sachs-power-white-house-231998

Donald Trump Reverses Campaign Message with Goldman Sachs Adviser Picks
forward.com/news/national/355735/is-donald-trump-backtracking-on-campaign-pledge-by-hiring-goldman-sachs-alu/

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Trump's Team of Gazillionaires
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-cabinet-billionaires-millionaires-231831

Bankers Celebrate Dawn of Trump Era
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-wall-street-bankers-231524

Why Wall Street is Suddenly in Love with Trump
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/wall-street-donald-trump-2016-214452

Meet the Billionaires Planning Trump's Inaugural Festivities
forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/11/17/meet-the-billionaires-planning-trumps-inaugural-festivities/

Wall Street Wins Again as Trump Picks Bankers, Billionaires
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-30/wall-street-wins-again-as-trump-chooses-bankers-and-billionaires

Trump's Economic Cabinet Picks Signal Embrace of Wall St. Elite
nytimes.com/2016/11/30/business/dealbook/trumps-economic-cabinet-picks-signal-embrace-of-wall-st-elite.html?ribbon-ad-idx=2&rref=politics

Bankers Ridiculed by Trump are Already Embracing his Future Regime
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-22/bankers-trump-ridiculed-are-already-embracing-his-future-regime

Trump meets with Henry Kissinger
thehill.com/policy/defense/280402-trump-meets-with-former-nixon-adviser-henry-kissinger

Trump, Kissinger meet in New York
thehill.com/homenews/administration/306604-trump-meets-with-henry-kissinger

Henry Kissinger on meeting with Donald Trump
edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/11/19/exp-gps-kissinger-on-trump-foreign-policy.cnn

Kissinger, a Longtime Putin Confidant, sidles up to Trump
politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-kissinger-russia-putin-232925

Trump seeks Kissinger's Advice on Relations with China, Russia, Iran
rferl.org/a/trump-seeks-kissinger-advice-relations-china-russia-iran-europe/28125432.html

Wilbur Ross and Rothschild Incorporated
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilbur_Ross#Rothschild_Investments
In the late seventies, Ross began twenty-four years at the New York office of Rothschild Inc., where he ran the bankruptcy-restructuring advisory practice. In the eighties, after quickly expanding the reach of Resorts International to Atlantic City, Donald Trump found himself in financial trouble as the real estate market in New York City bottomed-out. His three casinos in Atlantic City were under threat from lenders. It was with the assistance and assurance of Ross, then senior managing director of Rothschild Inc., that Trump was allowed to keep the casinos and rebuild his businesses.[8] In the late nineties, Ross started a $200 million fund at Rothschild to invest in distressed assets. As the U.S. bubble began to burst, he decided he wanted to invest more and advise less. On April Fools’ Day 2000, the 62-year-old banker raised $450 million to plunge into fallen companies.[5]

Oy Vey! Hillary and Soros was the good guy after all!

We better all be concerned and go be divided and get out in the streets with BLM!

Oy Vey Trump didn't say gas the jews on live TV! he appointed a rebel insider who worked with goldman saches 10 years ago, and got fired by Soros!

We should have picked Hillary who was currently affiliated all the commie Jews and big banks!

Oy Vey Trump said he supports the Jew containment zone!

Really concerned me OP! got my neurons firing.

Guess I should have #gotwithher for #hillshills

The sad thing is that this isn't satire, they actually use that very argument.

Yeah, I made a reference to the new antisemitism laws in Britain. Fucking kikes.

Im surprised this is in the Guardian tbh

Thanks for sharing. This song is stuck in my head 90% of the time. I always love it.

Either their own corpses or "nothing".

=I, for one, welcome our new kike overlords==

Zionists ARE globalists
Kikes feel entitled to the entire world

I, for one, welcome our new kike overlords

The Guardian has the 1 minute version so I took the longer one that was on the Daily Mail instead

completely fucking irrelevant but this poped up in the link you posted.
archive.fo/I4rlY

Into the oven with it and its fetus.

archive.fo/zIBgG
Reminder that BoJo has Jewish heritage.

My bad.

actual journalism from 'the guardian' ?

WTF is going on

Same goes for Guillou, but I think he was alphabet-soup from the start, Masquerading as famous marxist author.

The Guardian is simply taking Al-Jazeera's footage and writing the same thing everyone else is

Considering the former occupied and created the latter…

I identify as a Satanist, yet I feel a strong conviction for what I am basically calling Pro-Kek values.

What do I do?

I'm not seeing any conflict there fam.
Kek comes from a system of many gods.

Then it is settled: I shall inflict my "villainy" and "evil" upon those who deserve it most.

Satanism: Chosen because when you get called evil often enough, you'll wear the most logical mask.

I will take the examples of the Thule Society as my inspiration.
Liberal degeneracy and the fetishization of weakness in the Western World will NOT stand unopposed. I will not claim "We wuz kangs n' shit." We were greater than the suicidal liberals have made us.

We will be great once again. Kek will see to it. He will see to it through us.

Ave Satanas, no more. Ave Kek. Kekus vult.

Top kek

Did I really sound that autistic?

KEk has the best autists

youtu.be/mNodf9LF5o8

Honest question. What is a "British MP". i've only heard MP being military police and cant find it spelled out anywhere.

Pleb. Member of Parliament. A representative, elected regionally to one of the two Houses, the other being the House of Lords which is selected by a number of rules and factions. Similar to Congress vs. Senate. The Prime Minister is an MP selected by the rest of Parliament to be the head of the elected Government, with the Crown remaining the figurehead Head of State.

thanks for the spoonfeeding.
this is actually pretty big then. i wonder if anything will come of it

(Checked)
Holy fuck you guys actually redpilled him, didn't you?

There's no way a swede would do this if he didn't break the indoctrination.

this explains all the stories about the labour party having a "antisemitism" problem and corbyn being literally a nazi for daring to sit down with palestinians to consider a two state solution.

more likely

(((niggers)))

What a cohencidence.

Can't Mossad the Assad

They're pretty damn close tbh.

Fuck me and my fat fingers.

They're pretty damn close tbh.