EXPLAIN!

EXPLAIN NOW

White people should be exterminated.

hello Holla Forums

You Holla Forumsyps have really been working overtime.

Read Hegel.

Kill white children, death to the white race.

After the revolution, when all white men are dead, every white womyn and child will be prostituted as sex slaves to persyns of color.

White people are at worst parasitic oppressors and at best hunks of flesh for persyns of color to abuse at will.

This is historic justice for your past crimes, get used to it because our day will come.

I assume you think we believe this image, which we do not, but I can give you my take on it anyway.
Some are. Some non-whites are oppressors. Skin colour doesn't determine such a thing.
See above
Ethnicity exists, race does not. They aren't interchangeable. Ethnicity is like a family, we are all related but your family is closer in relation so you look more alike. Race is the idea of "white" and "black" and "asian" etc. Someone from Ireland and someone from Russia can be considered white, but Russians are probably more closesly related to central Asians than the Irish? Am I being clear?
I'm indifferent to racial diversity
I enjoy meeting people from different cultures, sure, but as I said I'm pretty indifferent.
Scientifically, more or less. It's a pretty vague statement.
I'm indifferent to diversity. I don't advocate or oppose mixing. I don't give a shit where it happens.
You seem pretty spooked friend.

Only good whitey is dead whitey.

I think all people need to go to the gulag.

*hissssssssssssssssss

Only once we are all spooky skeletons can we truly be equal.

sa-sa-sa-sage

Because there is a limited number of white women its the duty of every white boi to feminize themselves to serve as surrogates to satisfy our black masters in case there is no white pussy available.

Yes puny human.

Only then.

hisssssssssssssssssss

Why would wealthy Jews/Zionists push a leftist agenda when they would be on the chopping block with the rest of the Porkies?

No one actually believes this

For some reason they think they will be immune to it. Jews end of goal is elimination of White middle class who they see as a threat and then have all the other races as their slaves.

Samefag

exterminate the cumskins tbh

irrelevant shiting will end capitalisms -Margs

Why would wealthy Jews/Zionists push the nazi anti-communist, and most of all, antisemitic agenda when they would be on the chopping block with the rest of the Porkies?
pic unrelated