Time has run out

it was a good run and we almost made it, but now it's over. enjoy your last days cucks.

globalresearch.ca/outgoing-president-obamas-operation-atlantic-resolve-against-russia-us-sends-3600-tanks-against-russia-massive-nato-deployment-underway/5566679

youtube.com/watch?v=7dnRgFJWtE4

Nah. Just obongo beating his chest

What if the tanks aren't there as part of a buildup against Russia? :^)

He'd get a better sound if he beat Michelle's, instead.

Your time ran out last month when this story first broke.

Even if NATO started moving into Russia that shit would be stopped on the 20th and would give Russia and America grounds to annex NATO leadership and install their own puppets.

calling the least cucked people cucks.

Obama's legacy will be trying to start world war 3 because Russia Today said some negative things about Democrats four years before an election, because the blatantly corrupt politician on his side lost the election.

Let it come I'd rather die irradiated than swamped by niggers.

The very end of of what will define his 'legacy' is literally him doing a 'whatchu say bout me nigga' act.

probably gonna be more cringeworthy than his "at least ill have been a US president" act

Daily Reminder
Nukes Don't Exist

>>>/x/

of course its gay the Americans were incapable of making proper aircraft.
B-29 was mediocre

Obama administration foreign policy, the webm.

b8

Obama is seriously trying to fuck over the entire world just because the public told him to fuck right off. I hate this nigger so much.

This, obama is just having a niggamoment

On one hand I don't want to go to war against the Slavs since they ditched communism they seem like cool bros.
On the other hand peace time military life fucking blows chunks (although it's nice that this month I'll finally have a commander-in-chief AND decided worth serving under so I hope that shit doesn't hit the fan with Russia under Obama)

*secdef

How long before Mattis purges the military of the faggots and trannies do you reckon?

He'd have a better one yet if he had Michael beat xis own.

Then wtf happens to all the atoms I've split?

Hard to say if those are defensive or offensive measures, keep in mind we have a financial crisis coming and the Russians living in Eastern-Europe might start violent protests and ask Putin for intervention, especially in Estonia/Latvia, also perhaps a territorial grab on the Baltics or Ukraine.

nukes aren't even needed. just get 200 tons of c4 or tnt and blow it up for a similar result. throw some cobalt in there and you can cancer a bunch of people to death at the same time. The Halifax explosion is a good (accepted) example of traditional explosives leveling a city

GLORIOUS NIPPON CONCRETE
MIXED OVER 1000 TIMES
BUILDINGS STRONG LIKE BUNKER
CAN WITHSTAND ANYTHING
WHITO PIGGU GO HOMU

Here's hoping it's just one last nigga moment.

OH FUCKA YOU JAPANESE GOOKS, GRORIOUS CHINESE EMPTY CITIES SUPERIOR TO "GRORIOUS NIPPON CONCRETE" (ROHOHOHOHO) ATTRACT MUCH BOMBS SAVE MANY CHINESE PEOPRE

chinese_sandcrete.webm

SANDCRETE MEAN VERY CHEAP MAKE MANY GHOST CITIES AMERICAN PIGDROG

BUTTER FRIED TEMPURA AND A THIMBLE FULL OF SAKE

Yeah, it was so mediocre that it dropped two bombs and the Japanese shit themselves and gave up.