Be offered to direct the new garbage convener belt NuWars

Is Brad Bird /ourguy/?

Will Incredibles 2 be not shit?

Tomorrowland was good, but the whole being special and having characters that are visionaries that can accomplish anything and just love science XD was fucking stupid. Still. It was fun. Bonus points for the movie being totally ok with a fully grown man being in love with a loli robot.

The whole premise was retarded. Convenient FTL space travel and a whole fucking planet full of arable land and resources only a portal away would casually solve most of the world's problems after a few weeks of international negotiations (and not recruiting tree planting niggers and random vagabonds).

For the sake of not having my childhood wish bejng tainted, I hope so. For the sake of having a Disney movie flop (which it never will anyway), I hope not.

Either way, wait till the first trailer I guess.

They said they will have it take place right after the first one ended, so hopefully.

It wasn't meant to be """""realistic"""""" you retards, it was basically a film about Jetsons-esque future. You're the type of normie audience that the film went over.

Isn't that Pixar?

I'm fine with fantasy like that. It's just that the message of the movie and characterisations were somewhat cringe-inducing.

He made the mistake of trusting in Lindelof.

I was more pissed off that the Jetsons world was only there for 20 minutes, and I didn't even understand what was going on was Tommorowland non-existant or were there people living there?

How many franchises has he ruined at this point

Del Torro quit becouse he didn't want to take shit from execs.
Everything is pre manufactured for him. He only pushes the film though the door.

So many wrong information here that the best thing to do is to tell you to kill yourself.

Present your arguments or GTFO faggot.

It existed, and the people who built it lived there, but it wasn't open to the public. The Tomorrowland seen through the badges is a pre-recorded VR advert that doesn't represent Tomorrowland's present state.

Britt Robertson did a good job.
George Clooney was just George Clooney as usual.

like it's a bad thing

It is once you've seen enough George Clooney movies.

That's your problem

Pretty much any sequel that wasn't intended and planned while the original was being made is likely to be mediocre at best. Given that incredibles is the best capekino ever made and was clearly made to be a standalone movie I'd say there's no way the sequel to live up to it, but it'll likely be a solid watch anyways if it has the same talent behind it.

The Incredible and the Iron Giant are my two favorite animated films of all time. Brad Bird is too talented for this cruel world. ((They)) probably wanted him shit down for ((reasons))

>>>/reddit/

guacman is directing now?

One movie is enough

kek

Who?

Brad Bird.

How can one man be so based?

I like big killer robots but his big killer robot movie was kinda shit.

it was decent compared to most pedowood shit

Tomorrowland isn't an original IP, it's a Disney film based on one of their rides, like Pirates of the Caribbean.

The movie is about a group of elitist scientists who decided Earth deserves to die because we don't believe in global warming, so they go build a future society in another dimension.

In the end when the world is saved, a new generation of super geniuses are invited to live in the city. As you watch them all join, from places like fucking Sub-Saharan Africa, we notice the one unifying trait, the one thing all these diverse people who get to inherit the future have in common is that not a single fucking one of them is a straight white male.

So like every other stupid fucking thread you make like this, you're completely and utterly wrong and painfully stupid in every fucking way and on every fucking level. Stop. For the love of god STOP FUCKING POSTING YOU SHIT.

Yeah but that's not very impressive.
Most shit on the front page of YouTube is better than Pedowood movies.

It is a new movie IP you dumb nigger faggot, being based on a ride is like being based on a joke.
Kill yourself, reddit menace.

What's next, am I a "barneyfag" too you autistic genetic wastebasket? You have no sense of humor, you contribute nothing to this board, you repeat the same stupid shit over and over and your every single word and idea is wrong and painfully idiotic. I'd say get fucked, but no one will ever fuck you.

You're clearly not from around here.
Lay off the fucking estrogen mimickers too.

You have to go back, reddit faggot

Strike three. I'm now certain of who you are based on your entire pattern.

Specifically you're hoping I'll point out how long I've been posting here so this can shift to a pissing match about that as you've soundly lost the topic at hand and your every attack so far has backfired.

None of that matters to me though, what matters to me is that you're not funny. You're predictable, you never post anything new, you're droning and repetitive and sickening and you need to go back where you came from. You know where that is. I could name any number of places, but they're all the same place. leftypol, intl, SA, sam hyde's decrepit asshole, it's all the same autistic anti-humor "I'm so unique and special, fuck society" bullshit.

eww, go away redditor

aha, what else, reddit?

Say reddit again. Say reddit one more time.

ok, what else, reddit?

Holy fuck, can you try to be less from reddit?

Sauce pls

Your next post will contain "reddit" if you admit you've actually been brought to tears in the past over your autism preventing you from being funny despite your sincere wish to be, and your inability to prevent yourself from repeating the same phrases over and over.

wow, what else, reddit?

That was very obedient of you, how nice of you to admit what's obvious to us all.

cool, what else, reddit?

Yes, we get it. You're not funny. Why do you keep repeating it?

damn, what else, reddit?

I heard you the first dozen times sperg, you're not funny. What else?

thats actually pretty accurate, i see that kind of mentality a lot on leddit which i go to pretty much every morning

huh, what else, reddit?

Yes yes, you'll never be funny, what else?

ok, reddit

you guys really like reddit dontcha, whats your favorite sub, mines r/neoliberalism

ok, reddit

I know, I know, you'll never be funny, what else?

neat, what else, reddit?

We get it, you'll never be funny. Anything else?

huh, tell me more, reddit

Why do people obsessed with reddit insist on telling everyone again and again how unfunny they are?

wow, what else, reddit?

And that's how you get rid of reddit, ladies and gentlemen. Their attention span is very short.